Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] Empty A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi]

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Alexia Robynne stepped off of the train platform and onto the grounds of New Optain. She took in a long breath. This was only her third or fourth time traveling on her own, without her brother breathing down her neck all the time!
Yes, of course, she missed Theodore, but she deserved some time of her own, too. She heard the New Optain was nice, so she decided to save up her money until she was able to afford a train there. She liked riding trains, even if they were slow or had detours sometimes.
The comments she heard about it was true. New Optain appeared to be very nice, and she liked it quite a lot so far.
Letting out a happy sigh, she started walking around in the main city. It was a nice place. Lexi wondered though, how long would she be staying there? A few days, maybe? Would she be able to?
She shook her head away from those thoughts.
"This is going to be awesome," She breathed out, not caring if anyone was around to hear.

Word Count: 181

Back to top Go down

A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] Empty Re: A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi]

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm

"What's gonna be awesome?" Jay was behind some girl getting out of the train and she was in a very pleasant mood, throwing off the charts of being out of character. She was actually smiling and had the playful thought to ust randomly interject, probably scaring the other girl senseless. But she was glad to be in New Optain- Current home and residence of her favorite little teenaged automail mechanic! She was going to give him a huge wad of cash for how great her arm and legs felt. Which she could now do thanks to the huge bounty she had cashed. 2000 cenz! She even mailed Endavi the money for his jacket! And, her happiness was so much that she hadn't even tied her hair up today, letting it hand loose down her back down to just above her waist. And to top it all off, she was wearing a sleeveless leather jacket with her normal attire, making her look much less lower class. Of course, this was yet another product of her hefty paycheck!

[176]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Lexi was startled by Jay, but only a little. She jumped slightly and looked behind her.
"Oh, hi," She tucked part of her wavy, very dark brown hair behind her ear. Part of her hair was pinned up in the two small curly pigtails, like they usually were.
"I didn't see you there. I said that because this is the first time I've been away from my brother on a trip in awhile." She held out her hand in front of her.
"I'm Lexi, by the way. Well, my name's Alexia, but I'd much rather be called Lexi. Nice to meet you." She sweetly smiled at the new girl. She looked very happy, same as Lexi did. She hoped nothing from her disorder would happen. Bipolar disorder got VERY annoying, especially when she bursted emotions in front of people she didn't want it to happen in front of...for example, this girl. It would be so embarrassing if it did.

Word Count: 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Jay smiled and shook the girl's hand. She felt something... strange... about this girl... What could it be? "I like that name. Lexi... Has a nice ring to it. My name's Jay. So this is your first time in New Optain? Want me to show you around? I stopped by to bring my mechanic some money but I can go around town with you if you want." Forget out of character. Jay was slightly surprised by her own offer. Since when was she this generous? Must be her current mood. Well, at any rate, Jay hoped that her new mood wouldn't cause a freak panic attack... Oh please, let today be the day that her medicine actually WORKED... Jay flicked a stray strange of her golden hair out of her face, still smiling. "So what do you say? Besides, I don't have anything else to do after I drop off his money! Maybe we can find something to do if we put our heads together."

[165]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Lexi let go of her hand, and smiled at Jay's offer. That would be nice...having someone show her around. It was like her own tour guide.
"That sounds great! Thanks. Jay...I like that name a lot too. It's short and sweet. And actually, I wouldn't mind coming with you on your trip, first. I think I would just like to walk around, and get a short tour." She couldn't seem to stop being so happy. This wasn't that unusual, but, in her thoughts, it kind of was.
Something did feel strange...a little stranger than any other person she met. She had a feeling that this person wouldn't turn her back on her...even when she knew about everything.
The girls started walking together, to where ever Jay needed to go, and Lexi walked close beside her. Lexi seemed to be fidgiting with her hair more than usual today. She was taking pieces and curling them with her own finger. Like she needed her hair to be more curly...
"So," She said, trying to start up a conversation. "Where is the place you need to go to, anyway?"

Word Count: 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Jay smiled. "I just have to go down a few blocks to Invidia Automail, chat with Darkamaru and hand him some money. He's really cool, I'm sure you'll like him when you see him." She fiddled with her hair again and started off down the sidewalk, subconcsiously shifting to the side of the sidewalk furthest from the cars on the road. "So, you hungry? There's a burger stand next to his shop." She smiled and pointed to a little cart a couple dozen yards away. Next to it was a small building coated in plants and forestry, with a MASSIVE garden behind it. "And that's Dark's shop. Looks more like a florist's shop, doesn't it, though?" She grinned and laughed at her little joke and waved to a very short figure tending the flowerbeds directly in front of the shop. She waved and beamed a bright smile. "Well speak of the devil, hey Dark!" Darkamaru looked up and grinned. Waving he dashed at high speed towards the two, tripped over a rock and crashed headfirst into Jay's stomach, knocking her into Lexi, making everyone fall down. "Hehe, whoops! Sorry, jay. What's up? And who's this? Your girlfriend?" He grinned, enjoying his little pocket humor even when it gained Jay's sarcastic laughter and a light punch on his arm. "Very funny, Dane Cook JR... You should hit Vegas." She grinned, sticking her tongue out at him.

[235]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Lexi put on another one of her sweetest smiles, meeting one of Jay's best friends. And Jay was right; Dark's shop looked more like a flower one than an automail one...
Seeing the shop made her think about when she was younger, and when she was learning how to make automail. She was born in Rush Valley, after all, and grew up with mechanics.
"You know, I used to study automail a lot when I was younger. I'm able to make complete automail now. At some point, could I get--"
Before she could finish her sentence, she was knocked down by Jay, whom was knocked down by Dark. She blushed a deep red, embarrassed. She blushed a darker red when she realized that Jay was on her. That same strange feeling...what was that? If only she could get her finger on it! But she's never felt that way before.
She blushed again when Dark asked Jay who she was.
"My name is Lexi, if it helps at all." She smiled, trying to stop the redness in her face.

Word Count: 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Jay noticed poor Lexi on the ground and helped her up before playsully slapping Darkamaru. "Now look what you did! You bat up poor Lexi. Bad Darky, bad!" She grinned and he did as well. "I see someone's in a good mood today. So what can I do for ya, Jayjay?" She pulled out the wad of money and handed it to him. "What's this for? Are you giving me my welfare check again! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT THAT POOR!" He grinned and doubled over laughing. "It's a tip for the automail. Works great, nice and purty too. I'm glad I did that mission for you down in the Xerxian Ruins." She smiled and then looked at Lexi. "So you make automail too, huh? Hehe, maybe I can have two mechanics!" She felt that tingling feeling again, like the one she felt when she first met Dark, or Slink, or Elliot, but this was slightly different and a lot stronger.

[161]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm

"Yeah, I am! I was born in Rush Valley, surrounded by a whole bunch of automail things, and I was even taught some stuff by my old neighbors...although, I wasn't able to completely make my own automail until I was thirteen," Lexi brushed herself off a little, and then continued to smile sweetly.
"Yeah, maybe I could be your second mechanic. My brother says I'm really good, and he knows a lot more than me in that area." She took a light grasp of Jay's automail arm and looked closely at it.
She nodded after scanning it up and down.
"I could definitely work with something like this." She let go of her arm. But, for some reason, she didn't feel like letting go of it, but she still did. She certainly felt strange around this girl. Stranger and more friendly around anyone else she's met...
What was this feeling, anyway? Why couldn't she identify it? She could feel a sense of friendliness, but it was more than that.

(169)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Jay let her examine the arm, proud of it but for some reason her arm swayed slightly as if attached to Lexi's hand, wanting her arm to be held. Wow, that actually creeped Jay out... But she didn't show it. "It's a pretty sweet set. all three limbs are made of rare, and I mean VERY rare Xerxian Jadestone and they were beautifully crafted my Darky to be custom fit for me. Not to mention they're still bullet proof and now more durable as well as non-conductive to electricity. And the mechnics are nice, lightweight but still fitted to perfection with the best gears and pieces possible." She smiled again and nodded towards Darky before smacking him in his head and sticking her tongue out at him. "Later shrimpo." He grinned and smacked her hard, halfway knocking her down again. "Whoops! I forgot, my automail is made of titanium and diamonds! You okay jayajay?" Jay rubbed of her face and burst out laughing. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine but you're gonna get it later! Bye Dark!" She grinned and motioned for Lexi to follow her to the burger stand.

[181]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Lexi waved at Dark, giving him a final good-bye. "Bye, Dark. I hope we see each other again someday! And maybe sometime, you can show me the way you make automail!" She turned around and waved once more as she left to follow Jay to the burger stand.
"Dark was nice, Jay. And the way he does automail is awesome. I'd love to work on automail like yours." She couldn't get over how weird she felt. The feeling was so warm, and Lexi liked it a lot. It was sort of like the way she felt towards her brother, it had the same base as that, but...it was different in it's own way.
"So, now I get a tour around New Optain by my new...friend, right?" She was a little hesitant with saying 'friend', because she hasn't had a friend in awhile. But Jay and her seemed to get along great, so why not call her a friend?
"I knew something great was going to happen today,"

(167)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Jay had just finished buying 6 cheeseburgers, all 6 with mayo, chili, and pickles, her fave and handed three to Lexi when Lexi talked. "Yeah, he's pretty cool. A bit annoying but still pretty fun to be around. And he packs a left hook that totally dominates his height/weight ratio. Hehe." She grinned, pointing to a light red fist print on her face. "And yeah, I think we should begin. Alrighty then, that was just Darky's shop and this is obviously the burger stand. Over there is the post office and that's the CD store." She continued talking and pointing out different buildings, walking Lexi around town all the while. About halfway through the trip she pulled out her hand I-pod and put on her headphones to listen to Heaven And H*** by Black Sabbath. She wasn't paying much mind though. Instead, she was thinking about what Lexi had said. Friend... Somehow, even though Jay felt the same way, friend simply couldn't describe that feeling in her chest and stomach. It was... Something strange... Unlike anything she had ever felt before...

[181]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Lexi has never eaten much fast food like this, but she would certainly be willing to give it a try. She took the three, unwrapped one of them, and took a bite. It was actually really good! She continued eating it until she finished the first one. She was surprisingly a fast eater, for how thin she is.
She noticed that Jay took out her iPod and started playing a song that she had heard of, but never bothered to listen to it more than once. She had her iPod with her, too, and she had a certain song stuck in her head.
She took it out, and started listening to the song.
"Kidzukeba itsudemo, soba ni iru keredo. HONTO wa, KIRAI? SUKI? Mousou na no?" She started lightly singing Sakura Kiss by Kawabe Chieco. She had liked Auergese music ever since she was a little kid! And this song had been stuck in her head ever since she met Jay for some reason...eh, it probably didn't mean anything.
She had just finished her third and final burger when her golden eyes drifted over to Jay, whom wasn't paying attention. There really was something different about her. She's been having that same feeling ever since she'd met her, too. She listened closely to the first chorus and the second verse, and thought of something for a moment...
No! There's no possible way that she was...in love? Love takes time to form, possibly even years. Lexi honestly didn't believe in love at first sight, because it never happens. Or at least so far that she knows of. Plus, she barely even knows this girl...how could it happen if you barely even know a person?
Lexi threw away that idea. It couldn't happen. ...Could it?

(293)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Jay had finished her burgers long before Lexi had unwrapped her third. And now she was still rocking out to the song and singing along. Then, out of nowhere she realized something. It wasn't friendship... No, it wasn't hatred either, of course... What could it be... Then it hit her, making her blush ever so slightly but she still discreetly clamped her toenail into her foot until she felt a tiny trickle of blood. That was for her reaction to the fact that she had even had the slightest idea of the fact that she could possibly be in love... But love wasn't Jay. So, in order to balance this out, she played a song that was made just for her emotion right now- Denial- and played the song Compassion Of Sin on her Ipod, singing along to this as well. "Compaaaaaaaassion is not something I should have. Siiiiiiin is my name, I should be proud of that. But I'm not. No I'm noooooo-ot!..."

[164]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Lexi, wanting to forget about the idea, started scanning her iPod for a different song. She was also trying to drown out her thoughts with music. She couldn't believe she even thought of it...
She hadn't had a friend in awhile, so that's probably why she was feeling this way. Yeah, that was it. That was why...
"So..." She absentmindedly said. Great. Now she would half to start a conversation! She was nervous enough already!
"Besides Dark, is there another reason why you come by to New Optain, if you do often?" She wanted to slap herself right now. That was really stupid.
First, the strong feeling, now, acting stupid and embarrassed. She remembered when her brother was in high school, and he had a crush on this girl. He would act the same why she is right now around the girl. He said he really liked her, and that he might've loved her...
Was this another symptom?
No! Lexi tried denying it as hard as she could. Love at first sight does not exsist! She kept repeating that to herself through thought.

(183)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Jay, snapping out of her musical daze, cut off her Ipod and looked at Lexi. "Hmm? Oh, why else did I come here... Hm, well I'm on vacation too... And I usually come here to relax..." She was continuosly denying the fact that she may be in love. Of course, Denial is the second stage of love at first sight. Always second stage. The first is Initial Shock, then comes Confusion after Denial, and finally, Acceptance... She was already nearing third stage though at the time it was just her stupid imagination going wild. Then, as a little spur of the moment question, she spoke up again, though immediately crushed her toe again. "So, now that we're done with the little tour de new optain, wanna stay at a hotel for the night?" She would have bit her tongue if it hadn't been too late. Stage Three was a cruel Mistress, it was...

[154]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Lexi was certainly confused, alright.
The two seemed to be going through the stages very fast.
"U-uh...yeah, s-sure, we could. My brother can wait a couple days, anyway." She nervously laughed, while looking away to hide her red face.
Why was she acting so nervously now? This was really unusual.
She had no idea about the four stages, but she was definitely on stage three: Confusion.
Her cheeks were bright red, she was fidgiting more than before, and she seemed to stutter. She was never one to be nervous. She had thought of something else, refering to that question, and she blushed a much darker red. She shook her head, keeping her thoughts off of that.
"Y-you lead the way, Jay..." She told her, walking a little bit behind her. When Jay wasn't looking, she stared at her hand. Absentmindedly, she grabbed it, and squeezed it slightly. Her whole face blushed a much deeper red, and she wanted to hit herself even harder. What did she just do?!

(168)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 20, 2010 11:09 pm

"Um... Okay, sure..." Jay was nervous as well and blushing so she kept her face forward and with every step she squished her toes and she was balling up her fist and wanted to punch herself but knew that would be stupid. But, stupid or not, she did anyways. She smacked herself, actually. HARD. She left a bright red handprint next to the punch mark. "Stupid fly, f-fly away!" She knew that she must have sounded SO WEIRD when she said that. Not the words but the way she said it. She wanted to do more than smack herself. She had killed her family at gunpoint, slaughtered hundreds of people for money, even fought in a turf war between Amestris and Creta and THIS was the first time she had ever had a nervous breakdown. With a random person who she considered her friend AT BEST. She was so stupid sometimes...

[151]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did you just do that?! Lexi scolded herself harder in her thoughts, and yet, she was still gripping onto Jay's hand. How tightly was she holding her hand, anyway?
She didn't even want to look. She hated the way she acted, and she wanted to hit herself, like Jay just did, but she wouldn't make a move like that on herself. She's certainly not the type to hurt herself.
She shyly walked by Jay's side, still holding her hand. Her cheeks settled down to pink, but she was still majorly embarrassed.
The two walked towards a hotel, Jay leading, of course. They walked through the sliding doors, and then up to the front desk. Still holding onto her hand...
Why am I doing this? Why can't I let go? It was just like that time when I was looking at her automail...I wanted to hold onto her hand that time, too. What's this feeling, anyway?! I don't get it!! It was racking in her mind for the whole day. It was just so strange! The only explaination was that it could be love at first sight, but...that's just not possible. At least in her mind.

(199)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri May 21, 2010 8:14 am

Jay had been having the exact same problem. Her own hand just couldn't let go of Lexi's. She was embarrased to the extreme and in the end, stomped down with almost bone crushing force into her automail foot. They were tricked out with mentally activated pain receptors and she wanted this to HURT. Gritting her teeth through the slight pain, but glad that her blush was gone, she nodded poliely to the check in guy. "Hey, room for 2 please?" He smiled and held out the keys to a room on the top floor. "Sure. That'll be 35 cenz." After she paid him, she managed to finally let go of Lexi's hand so that she could go to the water fountain and get a sip of water to calm her nerves. Then she walked towards the elevator, found it out of service and noticed the spiraling escalator. "Won't this be fun...", she groaned sarcastically.

[154]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Lexi was a little upset inside that Jay let go of her hand, but, she was also relieved in a way.
"Jay, don't worry. It's an escalator--at least it's not stairs." The always positive Lexi...
She started on the escalator, and she was a little ahead of Jay.
She thought about what had happened so far. She still believed that she wasn't in love with this random person that she had just met. After all, she believed love had to take time to form, and it also had to be with a person you had to know, not well, but well enough.
She let out a sigh, a light blush still on her cheeks. She really would have to think this through...maybe, just maybe, she would accept this. If she could prove it.
She looked back at Jay and gave her a smile, and then turned back to her own thoughts. She would prove this. and tonight, too.
After all...weren't they going to be sharing a room? She could find out more about her, and then see how she would feel.

(182)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri May 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Jay grinned. "Nice optimism. I'm a total pessimist. Hehe." She tried hard to keep a good face, but she was slightly in the middle of a breakdown. As she went up the elevator, she wondered if Lexi was thinking the same thing she was. Nah, probably not... But if she was, that would help prove Jay's sanity over the matter. Maybe she would ask her once they got to the room... As soon as Jay stepped off the escalator, she located the room. It was the first room on the left of the penthouse floor and man this room was nice. A couch, pair of big chairs, a rocking chair in one corner, a widescreen TV, a radio and stereo, bathroom, kitchen (with minifridge and stove!) and to top things off- but to Jay's sheer embarrasment and dread- a single queen size bed that they would have to SHARE ...

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Lexi hadn't gone to hotels a lot because, of course, she mainly stayed home with her brother. She thought of him for a little bit. What would he think if she said to him what she was feeling right now...? He'd probably think she was crazy or something, even thought she had said something to him similar to that when he told her he had a crush.
She shrugged it off.
She was highly impressed with the room until she walked into the bedroom. Then she thought: Was Jay thinking her thoughts right now? Certainly she was, because this bed, they had to share it. Lexi blushed, thinking more into it. Well...she has wanted to ask something to Jay...was she feeling the same thing she was? That weird warm feeling Lexi had? Maybe not, but...it's a possibility. She gulped.
"S-so..." Lexi began, more nervous than before now that she started talking. "U-um...am I the only one wanting to ask something? Or are we mutual with that feeling, too, possibly?" She was playing with her hair a little more than usual, her face was a dark red, and she wanted to be there, but didn't want to at the same time. What was going on, she wondered?

(206)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Jay wondered if Lexi was thinking her thoughts as well and she tried to put it out of her mind by sitting down. She sat on the bed but ultimately missed in her slight nervousness, and she fell on her butt, furthering her embarrasment. At Lexi's question, she lied and said, "No, but, you ask your question, whatever it is..." She already knew what her question was and she knew she wouldn't like it. But nonetheless, she wouldn't let it get to her. She thought good, reassuring thoughts. I'm Jay Furor, toughest Mercenary on the the face of the universe. I can take more than anyone else, and spit it back out at them. I can look even Death in his eyes and say to him, 'You ain't nothing but a bag of bones, hidden in a black cloak, you don't scare me.' and she could even face the biggest problem of mankind and open a freakin pickle jar! "THERE IS NOTHING JAY FUROR CANNOT DO!" Except for this... Especially because she just realized that she had been thinking that last part aloud. She snapped her hand to her mouth and fell backwards on the bed, about to burst out laughing at her total screw-up...

[So, who is gonna break it to the other one? xD]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:51 pm

[XD I don't know. We'll just see how things go. Lexi probably will.]

Lexi looked down, now honestly not sure if she should say anything or not. She didn't even know how to describe the feeling she's had ever since she met Jay. Plus, wouldn't it be kind of weird to say something like that to a girl whom you'd just met?
She kept thinking about it until Jay shouted what she did. Lexi let out a laugh, but that still didn't distract her much. How would she phrase this? What would she say, anyway? Ugh, this was so frustrating...she barely even understood it herself.
"W-well..." Oh, great, she had just spoken up. "I was just wondering...i-if you had anything to say to me. There's something I want to tell you, but, I'm not exactly sure how to say it." She let out a sigh. It was out of frustration with herself, and out of nervousness. Why couldn't she just say it?
"Have you...ever had a feeling that you just couldn't explain to someone? Like...for example, my brother had a similar problem of mine, now, I think. Although, he...had a crush on this one girl. But, I'm not sure if that's the case here..." Trying to explain it the best she could without her face going completely red, she also inched a little closer to Jay with each sentence. What was she doing...?

(220)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next