Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones

2 posters

Go down

Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones Empty Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Outside, it was a beutifully moonlit night in the streets of Aerugo, but inside The Drunken Monkey, it was muggy, loud, and smelled of smoke and sweat. Burly sailors sounded out a traditional Aerugese drinking song at the top of their lungs, swaying back and forth with mugs of beer that foamed and rocked like the high seas they had returned from. There were a few men in the corner of the bar, throwing darts which looked to be a game of cricket, their scantaly clad 'dates' clapping and laughing drunkly like idiots. There were some shady guys at another corner, who looked like Yakuza, but no one would say anything.

And at the L bar, on the very edge by the wall, arranging her shot glasses in a pyramid, was Ms. Ayashizu, enjoying another round of sake. She had perhaps had maybe 10, 11 shots already and right now, those sailors were being really loud and REALLY pissing her off. But then again, that blonde girl at the end of the bar seemed to be eyeing her with some intrest. Kumero never made a bad decision in the looks department, she never had that 'beer-goggle' effect from alcohol like the light weights now vomiting in the bathroom who thought they'd drink her under the table. But the sailors were getting really loud and obnoxious, and if she had any chance to talk to that little lotus at the end of the bar, she'd have to get them to shut up. And like a sign from some god, she was soaked head to toe in a splash of beer. She turned to see a great, bearded sailor, drunkly laughing and staring at her glimmering chest.

"My, you're way stacked"

She then got up as calmly as she could, approached the pot-bellied man, and knocked the wind out of him and sent him to the floor in a single kick. She then sauntered over to him and stomped feriously down on his stomach, hearing a few snaps and watching him cough up blood.

"Lousy fucking perverted prick! I'll show you stacked; I'll stack you and your buddies in a fucking trauma ward, ass!"

She was immedietly set upon by two more of his cohorts who grabbed her and pulled her off. One of them she knew copped a feel and she whipped her head back into his forehead and her foot back into what now would be the shattered remains of his manhood. She looked about, they all being stunned in fear, then anger arouse in them. They started pulling out knives and metal knuckles.

........Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit...

Back to top Go down

Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones Empty Re: Drinking Beer and Breaking Bones

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Another gig, another dollar that wasn't trenched in blood. Not that she minded anyway, it was just fun doing something other than wearing tight clothes with a knife shoved up her "yoo hoo" hole just to kill a fat bastard with connections. Even if it was too far down the docks to her liking. Ah well, another day another dollar is what normal people say. Until her family contacts her for the next drop, she technically was a normal person. She smiled as she cleaned a shot glass from the tower that the lady was downing. She knew in order to not get a fight with any of them she stayed strictly behind the counter or hiding her face behind frothing beer jugs. The orders here weren't hard, the men just wanted something to drown their loneliness. Either in a pair of rack or in a couple beers. Nothing harmful...until one of her regulars approached the new girl.

Osamu sighed and stood back, about to grab the shotgun from underneath the table. Well, that was until the lady just started crushing that guy with heavy blows. She paused in wonder, her mismatched eyes wide as she heard the crunches like a kid jumping on a cereal box. She sighed as every one else started jumping up. She scrunched her eyebrows and sighed again. This one more haggard. " FanTASTIC." She mumbled as she cocked the shotgun.

She took an aim at the head of the tallest man with a knife. It blasted a hole right into the wood frame the size of a fist, splinters shattering everywhere and all over the floor. Most turned to her, others went to the bathroom to change themselves. She had one bullet between her teeth in case she needed to change it, her shotgun smoking. As usual her white attire got the attention too. " Everyone that has a piece clear out." She pulled out to what looked like a traditional shinobi torture knife from the front of her vest. " Or I might need to have a few Sailors brewing with the wine." After they filed out with their company for the night, spitting insults at her she went back to cleaning the small shot glass after putting away the gun. Well, no tips for her tonight. Wait...she knew she was forgetting something. She heard a groan. Oh...

She turned to the phone on the wall and called for a cab to bring the man to the Navy Base. She didn't want him dying on her shift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 am

All things considered there where few worse ways to spend an evening then on night patrol duty in what was widely considered to be one of the worst, if not the worst part of town...and it was hardly even in town!! So as the one eyed, belled giant walked down the streets he was hoping that for once everything would remain calm, collected, and peaceful. Saddly what ever deity his prayer went to fell on deaf ears because as he passed by one of the worse bars he could see a little slip of a girl walk up to a rather odd looking man and preceded to welll....Beat the living hell out of him! It was vary nearly unprovoked by the looks of it as well! To make matters worse...Only a few seconds after the first man toppled all hell seemed to break loose. Navy men pulled knives, clubs, and one seemed to have picked up his stool, and the bartender...Pulled a fucking shotgun!! He nearly laughed then, but managed to contain him self so he could radio for back up, he then pulled his katana and his pistol and strode into the bar as soon as the bartender(Who looked kinda familiar) shot at the wall.

" Everyone that has a piece clear out.Or I might need to have a few Sailors brewing with the wine." That voice...That fucking voice!! IT was fucking Osa and he knew that with out a freaking doubt!"Okay everyone drop your weapons now and drop to the fucking ground! Some patrol cars will be here in a few minutes!!" His uniform clearly marked him as a member of the police force, and his voice, was loud, clear and commanding. Also the look in his eye said I dare you to fucking argue, make my fucking day! and that may have helped a little bit. The men caught between Kaedes words and the words of a gun wielding mad woman didn't know what to do so Kaede gave one of them a little incentive and brought the hilt of his blade down on a mans shoulder and tazed the hell out of him as he tried to make his way to the door."Next time ill use the blade, now on the floor all of you!!"

He glanced over at the ninja and the short woman who had started this entire thing and glared at both of them."And that includes you as well ladys, on the floor now." His voice left no question as to what would happen if they attempted to resist. This woman had ruined a night that had already been ruined!! Couldn't she have decided to psycho bitch on some one elses watch? No of course not!! Had to be his...ALWAYS HAD TO BE HIS!! It was almost as if misfortune just fallowed him around!

The men in women(None PCS) Started to go down on there bellys, eyes riveted on the walls or the floor grumbling but still vary much alive and well...Other then the man who had been so rudely attacked, he was squirming and writhing on the ground, his eyes rolled up in the back of his skull, passed out. There was going to be soooo much paper work for this!! Even as he thought that, he could hear the blare of police sirens approaching the building... Response time in this area was phenomenal it seemed!! That may have been the only good thing about working in an area like this!!
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

"Thanks for the help, barkeep. You know..." She eyed her up and down, examining every inch of her body. Strong and very cute, and her ass was DYNAMITE! She was head to toe gorgeous, and Kumero just couldn't resist. She walked down the bar with a model walk, letting her kimono drip and sway as she did so. She walked on the other side of the bar and took a second look this time from three inches away. She moved her body so she could get the full extent of what she'd be dealing with. She took the shotgun lightly from her hands and placed it on the counter. She placed her hand on her face, her other hand high in the air. She pushed back the bartender's hair behind her ear and whispered in it.

"You're really cute." The police kept yelling at her to get down, but she had no intention to. Her hands were already occupied as it was,she was dealing with more intresting prey than the cowering blonde in the corner, and the way her kimono was soaked had it almost slipping off. She reached into her kimono's front, into her cleavage, and pulled out a leather wallet. She held it up high and flipped it open, revealing a identification card and badge.

"My name is Kumero Ayashizu, Head of Aerugese Defense. These men are guilty of assaulting a high ranking official, I used self-defense to dispatch them. I request their immediat removal from the area immediatly."

Her eyes never left the snow haired girl until she finished speaking. She then signaled the police to leave with a dismissive gesture of her hand, and the backed away, but didn't leave. Maybe this tazer sword guy could get them to leave. She was proud of herself, her official speak was getting much better as the days past. She couldn't help eyeing the bartender, though, no matter how hard she tried. I'm sure she could find a place for her somewhere, besides her bed of course....

"What's your name, barkeep? There's a job I want to talk to you about....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

This was an odd situation. A person she hasn't met before was touching her face and hitting on her while ordering around her friend who was mad and a cop. That combinations spelled for disaster if she didn't do something. She knew there was going to be a drop down, all out fight. She pulled out her knife and set it down on the table. She knew what to do, but how to execute it was a little beyond her right now.

What's your name, barkeep? There's a job I want to talk to you about.... She had to interrupt the woman for a second, holding the woman's hands in which was still firmly on her cheeks. She slowly pulled them down as she talked. " I'm sorry Miss Ayashizu, but I think we need to fill out statements of the situation and get that man to the hospital." She had no remorse for the man, or for the woman but it was her job first and foremost. Plus, she wasn't exactly keen on being hit on by her own gender. Her mismatched eyes looked towards Kaede and pulled a wry grin. " You look like you're ready to start a war." Osamu walked to the dishwasher with the drink cups that the Head of Defense was finished with. Her job first and foremost, nothing else.

She walked back after dumping them and had two pens. One for Kumero and one for herself. " I'm ready for the paperwork."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Soshi Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 am

"My name is Kumero Ayashizu, Head of Aerugese Defense. These men are guilty of assaulting a high ranking official, I used self-defense to dispatch them. I request their immediat removal from the area immediatly." Did...Did she just lie to him and try to pull fucking rank?!?!?! FUCKING CORRUPT OFFICIALS!! He had been standing out side and had seen everything that had gone on...AND HE KNEW SHE WAS LYING!! The drunkard had spilled a drink on her, simple as that!!"Miss Ayashizu im placing you under arrest for disturbing the peace, aggravated assault, and giving false witness to an officer of the law, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law! If you resist i will use what ever force is necessary to bring you in." " As he finished his little speech more officers ran into the building "Take these men and women aside for questioning, and take the on on the floor directly to the hospital....Hes been worked over" He turns his attention back to the other two who "participated" in the brawl." Ill take care of these two my self.." As he got closer he got a better look at the bar tender and smiled, Why it was is favorite nudist ninja girl....Who always happened to be working at bars!

He gives her a friendly node and a slight smile"I should be surprised to see you here...but im not!" He lets out a strained chuckle before turning his attention to the other woman who had managed to piss him off sooo easily."Ma'am im going to have to ask you to come with me down to the station, ohh and you to Osa...ill be needing to question you both...and book those that need to be booked."

He didn't really expect her to fallow his orders...People always thought they could fight the law with a bit of money or a fancy title....But those didn't fly with Kaede, he was the last honorable man in his nation, or so it seemed half the time and nothing angered him more then people abusing their power and position.
Kaede Soshi
Kaede Soshi
THE WARRIOR OF LOVE!!!!!

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Bronze

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis