Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Yakuza life - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Yakuza life

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yakuza life - Page 3 Empty Re: Yakuza life

Post by NIN Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:08 am

NIN automatically scrunched up her lips and looked away. " I don't like that lady yet. I don't wanna spend evil lady money." She knew she could describe her feelings much better than she did so with that simple act, but she guessed that Naka already understood. To clarify what NIN was thinking was that the lady named Villeta had acted aloof and rude to Naka nee (in the mind of NIN) and even acted as if an infinite credit card was nothing ( in the mind of NIN she imagined two chibi villeta and Naka. Villeta was tossing the card on the ground while Naka bowed and picked it up with two hands) to her! NIN though Villeta was rude to Naka-nee -and in extension- NIN herself. She had her pride too.

She chomped on the pizza, finishing off her second slice in a flash. Suddenly her stomach felt as if it housed the Summer Con. Full to the max with warm oily stuff. She rubbed her face with a napkin and sat back, rummaging around her pockets. She knew she stashed change around her coat somewhere. Where could it be? She heard a jingle and a touch of cold metal. Ah!

She pulled out a fist of wrinkly money. It was the change from when she robbed the store, though she forgot all about that. She began to count the dollars and looked up the prices on the board above the man's head. " Uhm.... one special pizza is 859...two root beers is..." She squinted. " 399 each." Good. Enough money. 1626 yen was now in her tiny hand as she crawled out of the booth, the plastic seating making it hard for her to move quickly. Unless she wanted a bruised forehead. After giving him the money, she walked back proudly. Her chest swollen with the sense of justice.

"See? No evil lady money."
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 am

"I don't like that lady yet. I don't wanna spend evil lady money."

To love and hate, such were the matters of the heart. Things that even the most matured of minds couldn't control. Perhaps, it all depended on the first impression. Oh, how first impressions could be dangerous. Regardless, the Yakuza were actually and simply put as violent in the eyes of many. Yet, the Yakuza itself considered themselves as chivalrous organizations and descendants of the samurai. Tomoe came for a Yakuza that highly valued the codes of conduct where she felt honor in them and that honor taught her not judge people quickly. For there was always that would meet the eye later on and certainly surprise.

Indeed, Tomoe never approved of most the shateigashira's actions and killing Yakuza members on a whim was one of them but maybe Lady Villeta had her own issues. Indeed, Tomoe would make her stand if there was meaningless deaths again within the ranks of the Yakuza against her superiors however in the same time, she would defend the shateigashira with her life if need be. Such was the codes of conduct. And Tomoe welcomes all and reject none.

Seeing how her underling paid for the food made the Kyoudai feel how NIN was responsible and pride, excellent traits indeed and add to them being headstrong. Which all differed to their first encounter where there were meaningless deaths happened, See now, how first impression could be dangerous? As Tomoe would remember this first encounter, sorrow and grief swept her heart and for a second a sad look would appear on her features of midnight hues. Tomoe truly wished if her NIN would have enjoyed her innocence more and if she - Tomoe- was there to prevent this from happening, from NIN killing people rather than pulling her customs and pointing them at the Albino's head.

But what was done couldn't be undone. Regret by then was meaningless. And so, since her NIN was a Yakuza and Tomoe's underling. The lady in black and white would teach her how to reach her target through cleverness and wits which meant Less violence and lesser killing. For the path of violence scares one's soul and she didn't want her NIN to tread such path full of thorns. Tomoe wanted her underling...her sister to live happily and that was her true genuine wish.

I think the Shateigashira's intent regarding this matter was pure. She was showing her welcome by presenting you with a gift. Take your time when judging people, NIN. I assure you, you would be very surprised when discovering new things.

Tomoe picked up one of Kitsune-meme, she recently bought. And that is my gift to you. She gave her NIN the gift. I got myself one as well, now we are bound like sisters like the red thread of fate. And so, the wildflower would show the other wildflower a shy innocent smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:34 am

Several expressions swept through the dark woman's face. From sadness, to pride and back to sadness again. What could she have been thinking behind that face? Was she disappointed in NIN? Confusion and insecurity swept her up like a wave of regret. NIN had forgotten about the time she had murdered several people and the encounter itself with the Yakuza was still hazy.

I think the Shateigashira's intent regarding this
matter was pure. She was showing her welcome by presenting you with a
gift. Take your time when judging people, NIN. I assure you, you would
be very surprised when discovering new things.

Tomoe picked up one of Kitsune-meme, she recently bought. And that is my gift to you. She gave her NIN the gift. I got myself one as well, now we are bound like sisters like the red thread of fate. And so, the wildflower would show the other wildflower a shy innocent smile.

Yet again, her Shateigashira had given her a lot to think about. She stared downward when the fox-hat was put on her head and she looked up with wonder and still a bit of confusion. Quietly her frowning mouth turned to a big smile as the thoughts and ideas sank in. " Like Soul Eater" She gleed at the thought that she had said the exact same thing right out of the manga. They were sisters indeed.

She jumped up and down, touching the ears like they were from an actual animal and started laughing. They were linked! It gave way to joy, like a balloon in her chest as she imagined all of the time they would spend together. Then that balloon deflated and she stopped. It was evening now and Naka-nee had a manga to make. She turned. " Can I come with you to the studio?" She wanted to see how real manga was made.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:35 am

" Like Soul Eater" Tomoe mood brightened up more. Yes, just like Soul Eater. The Aerugese vixen black pearls contemplated her new sister's emphasis of happiness never knowing the fact that soon enough, they were to leave the Yakuza behind. Not out betrayal but from dismissal of service. Their lives course would change completely and it remained yet unknown what kind of new obstacles and challenges awaited them.

" Can I come with you to the studio?" The studio, the place they were going to live in from by then. Actually, The lady in black and white had her own different consoles with their heft amount of games. But her residence was in Edo, and this was Kyoto. So, there was bon voyage ahead of them.

Of Course, NIN. Let's finish eating first. Later on, we would pack our bags and return back to Edo by next morning. her cherry-like lips delivered her sister the news of a journey to be made. Indeed, they would return back where her favorite districts of Shibuya and Ginza resided. Ah, the gigantic metropolis and it's well organized despite being fully crowded streets. The air of seriousness in the morning and the everlasting fun in the evening. Ah, the subways, Tomoe always liked them. Oh, how Edo is beautiful!

Indeed. Home, sweet home.

- Naka and NIN exit -
- End thread -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3