Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Yakuza life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Yakuza life

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yakuza life - Page 2 Empty Re: Yakuza life

Post by NIN Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 am

NIN looked down as Naka-nee asked her a question. It was also a loose term. Well, wasn't that nice. Though NIN doubted that the dark woman would be able to solve this problem without going into a public setting. Well, she could always go to the fo- NO! She didn't want to go there. If she was ever in a bind with these people, that would be the place she would go to, and that place she wanted to keep a secret. That long pause wasn't helping anything either. She looked to the right where the entrance would be. She saw through the shiny grained steel her own reflection. Small, round face with bright messy hair. Her upturned button nose overshadowing a small mouth that was pursed. Great.

NIN looked up at the dark woman, the lights in the elevators shadowing the woman's silky face into darkness. Even in less-than flattering light she was nice looking. Even though it was blank. NIN knew she would grow to hate that blank face, knowing not even a hint of emotion would be able to truck through it. Oh well. " I..." She looked at the woman's eyebrows to make her feel better and took a deep breath. " I have no underthings...." She mumbled. She didn't want to tell her outright that she had no butt-covers. She gripped the T-shirt in her hands, embarrassed to such an extent that her ears were probably as bright as a classic Rolls Royce.

NIN continued to stare at Tomoe's eyebrows. The woman would probably stay blank and say "we can fix that at the store". Either that or say that if NIN doesn't blush so much, no one would notice. Lovely. What if a wind came up? Then a whole bunch of people would see her butt! NIN pursed her lips so much that they became just a thin line on her face.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:37 pm

As the light overshadowed the yakuza hailing from Okinawa, it's rays fell on the Edo-born shining more her albino features glittering the ivory hair and making her blood-like ruby eyes more crimson. The mangaka noticed too how both of them were similar yet different in the same time as well figuring out that NIN didn't maintain a direct contact between the perilous black and the bloody red.

"I.."

Ah, the moment of revelation stroke her like the fine scent of pancakes lingering in the air. The time had come to eat the pancake or rather to know what was wrong.

"I have no underthings...."

Tomoe's right eye gave away a quick twitch. The girl just slept all the night without noticing she wasn't wearing her delicates or she lost them while eating her breakfast without knowing. Quite problematic indeed for both them, for NIN to be walking without her knickers and Tomoe to keep watching her underling blushing like a ringo, showing great emotions of cutesy while holding back away the urge to squeeze those red cheeks despite being mainly paper-like-white.

The problem needed an immediate solution. Giving away a semi-silent cough while covering her mouth with a right open palm hand declaring a new start for a very short spoken words. With the same blank face that hid both sweet irregular fidgety a Kawaii fan scream, her lips parted away with what was about to be heard by the 1# cutie..

I guess you have spares from where we did come, right? because it would be strange if she didn't have any in the yakuza headquarters in kyoto. Actually, what was more weird really how the girl lost her intimates.

Regardless, NIN definitely is going to deliver an answer to her Oneesan and according to that, the latter would think about how to solve the matter. Trust me, a kitsune always have solutions for any kinds and sorts of troubles.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 am

NIN thought of how the rest of the day went. It was only yesterday, anyway. After they ate breakfast, the girl washed her face and shoes and then wandered around the base,then they ate dinner with some difficulty since NIN started argueing with the Waka about having another serving of beef on her ramen. After a nice dinner she got sleepy and took a bath. She then fell asleep in the tub and she woke up in a different place, on a couch with no panties!! " I ate dinner...took a bath...and woke up on the couch..." She was a bit mad at herself that she couldn't remember that much. Were they in the bathroom?

NIN ran quickly across the living room where a few people were seated and into the bath. No clothes, just a neat bathroom. Her tiny shoulders slouched. " The mystery of the missing underpants..." She mumbled quietly.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:29 am

Well, the albino young gangster didn't mention the incidents in full explicit details rather only giving quick notes and hastily made hints about what really happened. So, all what Tomoe knew to this point that NIN ate her dinner, took a bath and -dun-da-dah- teleported somehow to the couch. Putting eating the dinner aside, the main event happened in said bathroom and if she woke up on the coach that meant that somehow she slept in that room meant for body cleansing and whomever found her asleep inside -possibly finding her being completely nude- was decent enough to dress her in such garments that covers her body by such time yet that mysterious person 'X' wasn't decent enough to complete the favor and bring the last piece to the jigsaw puzzle.

Tomoe clicked on one of the elevator buttons and they began to elevate up again to the said headquarters of Yakuza pursuing the place where the crime happened. Well, it was not yet a crime there was a possibility to find the 'intimates' there or otherwise they were dealing with a 'hentai' panties-thief.

And if that was the case, it wouldn't end well for the aggressor party. Once back up, Tomoe would request from the young albino to show the way. NIN-chan, would you please show me that bathroom.

NIN acted quickly rather than nodding or acknowledging with words taking the mantle of a child that quietly she is, and it was refreshing for the Mangaka's black pearl looking like eyes to see such a behavior from the usual yakuza daily manners. The bathroom, they reached it after passing through the living room to find it quite neat and cleaned.

" The mystery of the missing underpants..."

Indeed it was a mystery. Tomoe rubbed her own chin as a sign of thinking, the bathroom was neat than usual and she really doubted that the male populace of the yakuza members would be that hygienic. So, there was still this possibility that a maid or a staff member to be the one or ones responsible of dong so, for the specific purpose of cleaning.

Perhaps her underwear was in the laundry or in a pervert's closet. Follow me, NIN-chan however unlike the albino, the lady of ebony and ivory walked a step in front of the other with no haste leading her younger underling to the laundry room to ask about and look for what they were missing yet Tomoe wouldn't do that instead she would let NIN to her own devices, observing her from a distance to take notes of her performance certainly when going commando, after giving her the heads up.

NIN, you may ask around about what was lost. around NIN, there were the cleaning personnel doing their own daily duties. All what she -the girl with the eyes of ruby- needed to do was to ask around and see for herself if it was there or not.

Last edited by Nakajima Tomoe on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing due to misunderstanding.)

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

NIN knew this was a time to act. Without her garnments she wouldn't be able to exit the house and ergo- be surrounded by people she didn't know! Though not only her panties were gone, but also her ducky pack, and most importantly: the iphone inside of that pack. It had every heist on the that she had ever done. Shew was not about to let that go into any type of hands. Lawful or Chaotic. She was sent up in the elevator after she told Naka-nee what happened.

NIN-chan, would you please show me that bathroom.

Without a second look she pounced out, her embarrassment turning to determination as she leaped in to the laundry room - then paused. No one's going to admit about the stealing unless she had some underlings herself that was close to the perpetrator. She thought for a second and smiled. Before walking in, she motioned Naka-nee to not follow and then began to rub her eyes vigorously. Then she patted her cheeks.

Tears began to well up in her eyes and her face was slightly pink. She let out a long sad moan as she walked into the room where the maids we at work. Her tears adding different colors to her big wet eyes. Making her sadness all the more real. Several women came to her rescue with picking her up and sushing her, asking her what's wrong in a baby voice that she oh-so hated. Though she had to swallow her pride. She started to hiccup and crying in between her sentences. Stopping each few words. " I came here last nigh~~~ and. I. Lost. Mah panties~~~" she clutched the woman's front shirt and cried on her shoulder. Tears dabbling her apron. As the woman rocked her and tried to calm NIN down, she stopped the rest of the men and woman to search the entire house for her clothing. She couldn't help smiling behind the fake tears. "Thank you, you're a good person." she hugged the woman. Everything was going as planned. There was no way that Naka-nee and herself could find something as small as a child's underwear in a big organization. It was best to let others out of the goodness of their hearts. Or maternal instincts.

A group of people found the underwear and the rest of her clothing in a bin that was finished being cleaned. She also got her ducky backpack back from a cupboard. That was always good. Even though she didn't know who took them in the first place, at least she got her things back in general. After waving goodbye to the women, she walked back to the dark woman who really knew who she was. She looked up at her with a small smile and asked a simple comment. " I got my underpants back."
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Tomoe felt the vigor in the eyes of ruby and a powerful burning force of this new life as she darted off. NIN showed true cunning that didn't befit the visage of a child but that of an intellectual adult. She didn't ask for her Oneesan's help, interference or intervention. Keeping the title of the heroine all to herself in this small act, the act that she quite did good. Tomoe didn't enter the laundry room as instructed and waited outside while leaning her back to the wall next to this room's door with crossed arms, listening carefully to what would be inspired.

It didn't really take too much for the albino to find what was hers by right. Using her charms of innocence, she bewitched the staff to be of her use and disposal. Simply, NIN was effective, efficient and efficacious. And so, she returned too soon.

"I got my underpants back."

Tomoe would pat her underling's head with her right palm Well done, NIN-chan. her tone of voice was that of impressed by the young one's stratagem and she liked how NIN manipulated those who were around her to do her bidding and that what Tomoe always strives to do. Without saying any more of them words of compliments. Instead, the lady in black and white decided to reward the girl in white and black leaving behind a memory worthy of remembrance within the mind of the younger between the two, so that she would tread the same path of deception once again, a path that knows lesser of violence.

I shall grant you one wish..O'speak, my little fairy.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 pm

NIN's had her head patted by the silky pale hand of her Naka-nee. Her eyes sparkled with joy, finding out that she did a good job. It was better than any "that was good" or "your such a good girl" it was an action that she could relate to on the cultural level and words pale in comparison to something such as that. She walked with her clothes as the dark woman's lips drew out words.

I shall grant you one wish..O'speak, my little fairy.

She thought what she wanted. Well she wanted a room, but she knew that whatever room she slept in she could change to her liking. She wanted clothes and games, but they were already going to get those, and all of the stuff she wanted she could get with money from her hacking. She had a family too, if you could call it that and then it hit her. She wanted nothing. She was content. All she wanted now was to keep living here, even if it did suffocate her and irritate her that she couldn't leave without permission. She wanted to stay here, but not be a Yakuza just yet. She wanted something more permanent than just a Yakuza.

With being a Yakuza you could leave in death. NIN didn't want to leave the family when she died. She wanted to stay even in death. She looked up after much thought. She didn't realize that she had stopped walking with her Naka-nee, and smiled. " I want to save that wish when I'm not content." She used a big word for such an occasion. Holding her clothes and ducky pack while sitting in nothing but an old crude T-shirt, she was happy. Why? She was too young to know why just yet.

She reached out for Naka-nee's hand and led her back to the elevator that she knew to brace herself when it moved. They would get clothes and maybe a few drawing books. Oh! NIN almost forgot. "School is gonna start soon." She thought. She wanted to learn, but it was too hard with kid crying. Maybe if she tried hard, she could move up classes with more sophisticated people. "What a pain..." She mumbled. Hoping Naka-nee didn't know Drachman and passed it off as gibberish.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm

"I want to save that wish when I'm not content."

Tomoe smiled and rarely she did upon hearing this very wise sentence., NIN decided to savor the wish for a later date and her Oneesan would surely comply since a promise is a promise and it's will should be done, the Onna bugeisha's honor would see to it. However, later on. When both of them get closer to each other and when the pearl eyes darker than black doesn't see anymore the boundaries of being an Oneesan for the sake of duty and when she doesn't feel the hierarchy of the Yakuza as a barrier. At such time, the albino would be truly the unborn sister that the Aerugese vixen didn't yet have, a sisterhood indeed not bound by blood. However, bound by the sharing of mutual interests and concerns. When that happens, it wouldn't be a matter of wish being granted anymore. At such case when the bonds are sealed, if NIN just called for Tomoe, the latter would come running and not only that, but she would add to that more. Of course, this would be left for later and for NIN to discover on her own.

Kneeling to the very ground the albino was just standing upon, Tomoe herself experiencing something really new and eventually something she never did before. It was to help her unofficial underling wearing her clothes. Quite surprised the lady in black and white to practice this intimate social interactions in the Yakuza headquarters full of men. Yet, she figured that probably it would be better for them to be in the bathroom for the sake of privacy. We need to get to the bathroom again for clothes changing, NIN. Please endure for a bit more. however this time, the kyuubi walked with faster rhythm choosing vacant corridors of yakuza members to make it lesser embarrassing for crimson eyed albino to move around.

Once in the bathroom, Lady Naka thought that first she would need to help NIN wearing her undergarments. So, with aiding NIN raising her feet of the ground one per time to let them go through the intimates. Then, Tomoe would start helping her NIN dressing with her new found clothes accordingly. Once finished, the mangaka would pick a nearby comb to brush an ivory silky hair and end it with a remark. You will grow to be quite the comely woman, NIN. with a quite voice and a doll like face.

And later on.

Driven forward by the leading young infant while coping her Kitsune agile steps with the lighter small ones tracing back the same route to the same elevator from which they did come from, to rest her hands on the side-supports as her ivory haired and ruby eyed company would cling to the steel of this descending rectangular tin.

"What a pain..." clearly for the kyoudai, it was gibberish and incomprehensible but piqued her already curious interest to know more and so, Tomoe would reply with a Nani? They would be at ground level by then or almost. As the elevator doors were to open in submission, always tamed to do the same thing again and again.

The lady in black and white would stretched take another of the same kind but smaller in proportions and lead her eventually to the street and from there to the nearest subway. However in that moment, they would find themselves outside of kyoto's yamaguchi-gumi headquarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:20 pm

After Tomoe gave her motion of aproval, the smile of a thousand moons technique, she kneeled to NIN with more caution.

We need to get to the bathroom again for clothes changing, NIN. Please endure for a bit more.

More bathroom time? Lovely, but it was neccessary to go shopping. As they reached the bathroom NIN took off the big t-shirt, but turned so that Naka won't pay attention to a marking on the #1 cutie's right shoulder. She put on her undies, her undershirt, an orange dress, her orange stockings that were now able to stay firmly over her knees. She then felt Naka-nee comb her hair.

You will grow to be quite the comely woman, NIN.

NIN blushed. She didn't know what 'comely' meant, but she hoped that she would grow up pretty too. NIN coughed and put on her snap-shoes and coat with some difficulty, but nothing she couldn't handle. NIN then suddenly took Naka-nee's hand and drove her to the elevator. She slid her ducky-backpack in the elevator and they both burst out of the Headquarters. It was sunny outside! NIN frowned as she rummaged in her bag to get her sunscreen. " I mean we have to get school stuff." she mumbled, not that happy to be going to school with a bunch of stupid people that still cried when hit.

NIN followed naka as she applied the life-saving serum on her skin and then put it away. After that, they had already made it close to where her favorite stores are. There where ones for goths, for kid pop, for the steam punk feel, and even a store that specialized in school things. She looked up at Naka-nee to see how she felt with them. "Which one should we go to first?"
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 am

NIN didn't need help for her to be dressed thanks to the old life where she needed to be independent. The Mangaka didn't take note of the 1st cutie mark, she was looking for a comb after seeing that the albino didn't much need any aid. But when she turned around, she found her NIN dressed in all warm that is orange which was quite he nice color.

"I mean we have to get school stuff." Tomoe acknowledged her unofficial underling's desire to get what was needed for a new school semester. That means, they needed pens and pencils, crayons and sketches, workbooks and a bag, and most importantly the school uniform. But the last one was extremely dependent on which school the albino was applying for. Mostly, that school would be in Edo, since they live there to begin with.

The ivory haired with crimson ruby eyes was rubbing her exposed skin with a sunscreen lotion. The lady in black and white heard about how albinos' skin and eyes were sensitive to sunlight. Probably a well, they needed to buy an umbrella as well to provide protection from both rain and light always ready in her school bag.

"Which one should we go to first?" Well, the shopping invasion that they were currently doing was for NIN's sake, it was imperative for the albino to make the choice and so, the answer would soon come out.

Eventually, the one you like most. So lead the way, my fairy.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 am

NIN still didn't like the double-meaning words that emitted from Naka-nee's lips. Was she just being the dark woman or was she testing NIN? It made no sense. So she just went with her heart. Her dark shoes clicked on the concrete as she pulled the loping woman to the kid Jpop which was playing "Mikku Mikku" outside and was filled to the brim with colorful outfits and stuffed animal backbacks, shoes, gloves, and totoro hats! Or she could get a cute pikachu hat too!

They went past the sliding doors, making the air-cutting "shoop" and "Hiiisssst" when the're opened and closed. Kids were running around having fun and playing with random clothing toys. NIN at first held tightly onto Naka-nee's hands and wrinkling her nose at the smelly kids but then got more and more curious at toys that were out of the radius of her black pillar of safety. Sooner or later, she let go and went to try on cute hats. One was of a kitty, another was of naruto with the blonde hair, and the other was of a pink bunny with the ears falling down past NIN's cheeks. She looked up at her nee-san with those happy red eyes and smiled. " Can you see any pikachu or Tepig hats?" She really wanted a pikachu backpack or a pikachu hat. Hell, she wanted anything cute and fuzzy and bright.

Not only clothing but they had accessories like necklace watches, key chains, toys, cartoon notebooks, and even had a whole shelf of cartoon futons. Across the store it was, her eyes went so wide that you could finally see the whites of her eyes in those massive orbs. She couldn't believe it.She dashed across the linoleum floor and HUGGED IT! " SO CUTE" She exclaimed! It was a long coat that was completely white except for the eyes, the ears and the sleeves. Oh, and the black button tail and heart pockets on each side. It was a panda coat! She could wear this over her uniform when it got chilly or when she wanted a nap. She turned and looked around to see if Naka followed. " May I have it? Oh and it's pink inside!"
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm

So, a choice was made and the young albino led the Mangaka towards the sliding doors hearing the enthusiastic rhythm of younger steps with others older ones just coping with the hype. The sliding doors opened like those old looking ones in Aerugese homes however without any help of human nature. Passing through, Tomoe felt the unseen veil, the air curtain that hailed newcomers welcoming them to this haven of young implemented thoughts. Certainly, it was directed to suit specific audience but who knew Manga and Anime would be mostly intrigued as well.

Feeling the tight grasp of a young life holding partially into her hand. The Mangaka lowered her black pearls from the surroundings to her NIN, thanks to that she observed and by observation, she knew more and decided to leave it for a later discussion. But soon, The ivory bud outlined by crimson who was more than half way of her first decade decided to begin her journey of bloom and ventured onward trying this and that of cute. Tomoe followed, looking for anything Kitsune to try on.

" Can you see any pikachu or Tepig hats?" a voice of a cheerful child beckoned with a smile of a typical nature, the kyoudai couldn't help it and returned NIN with one with the same kind, following it with a cheerful Hai she raised both her hands to the level of her eyes forming binoculars for a pikachu hunt which was quite the success. Tomoe stepped on her toes to get it form the shelf.

$# &@%^

Huh!

And before Hagoromo gisune would know it, NIN ran across with silent steps hugging something mainly in white. The lady of dark and pale closed the distance between the two however finding a Kitsunemimi to her side. Of course, Tomoe couldn't resist the urge so she grabbed it with her free hand and hid it behind her back to find herself behind the young one.

" May I have it? Oh and it's pink inside!"

The placid doll-like face tried to show warm emotions and gestures of pleasantness Oh, so~ cute. while placing a pikachu hat over head So fluffy she commented on the panda coat. Of course, you can.

What she wanted to see soon after. How would NIN try to -with her small frame of body- hold into many things to buy? Which things she would choose and which she wouldn't? or maybe she would choose and carry them all in the end by being just tricky. Regardless, Tomoe was not going to carry anything around, leaving everything for NIN to decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Sun May 06, 2012 2:00 am

In the depths of her joy to find a panda coat and a lovely bunny hat, she didn't like spending that lady's money. No matter what, she would pay that woman back. In the mean time she picked out a nice skirt, two cute shirts, two pants, and some undies with toe socks. NIN smiled at Naka-nee after her decision. It wasn't much, but it would get her through the months until she grew again. Speaking of growing, she still needed to to over to the school store to get her uniform. She wondered what school would be like.

NIN's Imagination time: Would she go to a school based on smarts and toughness? Where there was a challenge around the corner and at every opportunity people would jump at each other to get to the top? Or would it be a school of mysteries and adventures in spending days at night school to find the dead janitor's ghost! Or maybe it was more of a sports school that had it's eye on the grand cup of elementary schools. NIN could survive in any of those except for the mysteries one. She would look too much like a ghost and she would be terrified if any ghosts tried to haunt her.

NIN sighed. She didn't know how was she going to do or if she would make any friends. Oh well. Guess she'd find out when it happened. Or was it her choice to go to the school she wanted? She didn't know any school names or where they were so it wasn't a problem. Though it was always nice to know. As they exited the cute store and walked over to the goth store to get her some sunglasses and an umbrella, she looked up at Naka-nee when they entered into the dark abyss. She looked quite at home here in the calm darkness, though she was a lot more classy than most of the people and clothes here. " Naka-nee. What's grade school like?" She asked as she dragged the paper bag of clothes along.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 7:13 pm

NIN didn't get much, Tomoe thought that her underling would go on a buying rampage of this and that thanks to having unlimited resources of lady villetta's card. Why was that? Certainly, that piqued the interest of that woman of monochrome nature accompanying her younger sister for a shop hunting. A sign of early maturity or maybe that of responsibility, and there was only one way to know. Grab a drink or eat some sweets after the shopping journey where topics could be discussed, until that moment ,there two in her mind and amybe more to come.

Before getting out of this shop, The lady in black and white paid with the magical card of endless gold however there was this specific item where she -the kitsune- bought, fox ears by the means of her own resources. Actually, she bought two of them. Regardless, they exited from one shop to enter another, undergoing the same process of passing through invisible curtains of air to find themselves within the domain of Gothic land. Kyuubi found herself blending well with the surrounding darkness though she was just wearing a sailor school outfit. Yes, school outfits could be deadly depending on the wearer thus making NIN deadly cute, if she wore one.

Tomoe with her great potential of perception sense could feel ruby ever bewitching eyes radiating bright crimson as faint light fell over both of them and soon through her innocent young voice a question was asked.

"Naka-nee. What's grade school like?"

Shōgakkō! The kyoudai understood felt her albino underling's interest in elementary school. Since after all, she was not a natural child to begin with. It is the first stage of education, which is quite important. There you shall learn things even the Yakuza wouldn't be able to teach you. Things that you would learn on and by yourself. Tomoe knew very well that school wouldn't pose an obstacle to NIN or even a challenge, But to mingle with other children of her age and how to deal with them was an amicable goal to be achieved. I was thinking on applying you to a prestigious private school. What do you think, NIN? Tomoe proposed for a better learning experience and most importantly, it would serve as a first step to higher-level private schools with which they are affiliated and thence to a university. Indeed, a long term life plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Sun May 06, 2012 8:02 pm

NIN looked around for a black dress, some umbrellas and some sunglasses. She had to think before she spoke with Naka. It wasn't expected of her to, but it there was this pressure around all of the Yakuza and even around some other people she had met that made her want to rethink what she was going to say. maybe that was good practice, but it jerked her away from her usual selfish thinking. Something the Yakuza wouldn't be able to help her with? There must be a lot going on in grade school for the Yakuza not be apart of it. She grinned as she thought she could create a faction within the school to launder money and NIN could grow with it until she has all of the schools under her control and through NIN, Mako too. She broke from her mind as she heard of a word she never heard of.

" Pres-ti-gi-ous..."
She sounded out the word. It was combined with private so it must be important. She guessed it was a closed school. She guessed it was closed to other kids that weren't apart of a family like hers. Or maybe those stupid kids that screamed or couldn't do their work as well as others. That was fine by NIN. Though there was one thing she couldn't surpass. One thing that she wanted in a school no matter what. " Will it have a swing set?"

She wanted to play with the other kids since she now knew they weren't stupid. She also wanted to see if she could fit some hooks into that school to make sure there were no surprises in her future.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm

So Tomoe followed her underling around in dignified slow steps worthy of a female samurai -Onna bugeisha- with both her paper bag and school bag held by one hand. The lady in black and white waited for NIN to answer but the latter quite took her time which was bit unusual. Normally, the albino girl with a twin set of crimson rubies would quickly answer but this time she thought about it. What did she think at that moment? what kind of decisions she was making? She looked as a six years old child but didn't act as one.

"Pres-ti-gi-ous..." the word left her lips which sounded more of an inquiry more than merely testing the word. The term was a bit technical for a child,as if trying to explain to her or him what is death but this was NIN. After all, she knew about death so anything else would come easily and understood smoothly.It can be said that it is a school meant for those of the high class. it was meant for people who can afford it, and since private schools are less than one percent of the total, it means that not anyone could apply unless they have the resources. Money talks, that how society works and those many who held it were simply the top of the pyramid of that aforementioned 'society'. They are the Yakuza, they are no hypocrites and, they are honorable and proud. NIN is going to have the best education ever and Tomoe would see to it.

"Will it have a swing set?" NIN sought fun, there would be plenty but in return some effort would be made Don't worry my fairy, you shall have fun to your heart content. But I expect you to be the best out there. The lady in black and white expected NIN to be number one and had confidence in her innate vast abilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Thu May 10, 2012 2:42 pm

She picked up a small black dress with a red bow and a white flower covering the knot on the veranda belt with a black lace umbrella and some round sunglasses on the counter as she thought this over too. Good, a swing set. There was a playground she wanted and the knowledge she craved as well. A higher class? So there were lower classes no doubt. Ones that cried and yelled. She was glad going to a high class first grade. And there was competition! She smiled without looking at Naka-nee. " I'll be good at being number 1. Or I wont be able to be happy there." She said the word "happy" as a loose term for content. Of course she would never be happy until she would not only be number one, but also destroy any hopes for anyone else to be one even once. Though she knew she was going to have a lot of trouble with gym. She concentrated on what she should do in the days leading up to school. Books, a timer and a running plan.

She saw the men bow to them as they left the store and realized that people have been doing that to everyone who entered and left the store. Instead of asking what it was, she turned around and bowed back to them, now holding a large bag and a small one with a child's umbrella poking out of it and bowed. Almost getting hit with the sliding door due to the fact that she wasn't heavy enough to keep them open with her weight, but slipped through without ever thinking she was in danger. Though the shop keepers nearly jumped out of their skin as they saw the door close.

NIN walked over to the school place last with the towering dark lady. She remembered that they were going to move to Edo to the main HQ soon. NIN shifted her bags in her hands as she asked another question. "Can we find the uniform in Kyoto? Or do we have to wait till Edo?" Whatever Edo was.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 pm

" I'll be good at being number 1. Or I wont be able to be happy there."

Yes. If the principles were right as a starter, the attitude would soon follow. Her mental reaction that would remain hidden and concealed toward others behind a sweet smile while she get what she wants, when she wants with her attractive behaviors, be it polite judo or that of influence. That's what Tomoe wanted to believe and to see, but things could be easier if she asked her Imouto directly.

They were by the sliding doors by then, letting aside the poetic meanings behind air sheets of separation. Shop staff bowed for them which was quite the common courtesy in Aerugo for that to happen when you leave a shop. The lady in black and white didn't stop NIN from performing the bow. Instead, she stopped the sliding door with her hand lest her Kawaii NIN would get hurt.

Well, the albino didn't get much too in their second entry "Can we find the uniform in Kyoto? Or do we have to wait till Edo?" A valid question indeed. Of course, since it is a private school. It means that the uniform is dependent on said school so that one will wait when they get back.

And so, Tomoe took the big and small, inserted the latter into the former with the umbrella as well but she didn't turn them back to her young underling on the contrary, the mangaka held them all in one hand.

No, we shall wait on that one. Words parted with her shy red lips in a tone of reassuring then continued. What about having a drink or getting some sweets to eat. that one was said in polite demeanor followed by a flowery smile with a slight bow, not the greeting bow but was more of a leaning towards her NIN to close a face of purely looking aerugese to that of albino. Making the older Kitsune quite persuasive as she expected 'yes' as an answer. She knew NIN wouldn't reject the offer but Tomoe wanted to show a way of dealing with people to get what she wanted. Both were females to begin with. So, they did have different ways of approaches. Like how NIN was able to let the home service staff to search for the lost undergarments in her stead.

Show me the way. Tomoe wanted to know about NIN and what was her preferences through her choosing of shop. And so, the lady of ebony and ivory waited for her underling of ivory and crimson to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun May 27, 2012 7:52 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 am

NIN watched her pick up the bags and smiled. It was getting a bit difficult for her to carry it on her own, and she was glad for the help. After the shuffling, NIN held her one-san's hand. It was cool against her warm pink fingers and she could smell her cherry blossoms and lilac body butter. It was a good smell. No, we shall wait on that one. What about having a drink or getting some sweets to eat. No uniform? Oh well, she would acquire it some other time, but she was looking forward to it. The main word here is that she was looking forward to it. As soon as the dark woman said sweets, her mind was elsewhere.

"Okay!" She said, brightening up her face with a smile. Show me the way. She knew just the place. NIN looked around to get her bearings and walked down the street hand in hand with Naka. Instead of going to Pizzacut or WcDonalds, she was going to a small quaint building. It was patched up in some areas and was playing local music straight from an fm radio on the counter. As they walked through the heavy door, a bell sounded above and a man turned around. That man was behind the counter and was cleaning a glass cup with a rag. His skin was of golden wrinkly leather and his eyes were buried behind his narrow eyes, the shine the only spot of light coming from them. Suddenly, the leather stretched on his face into a warm hearty smile as he saw one of his customers.

He pulled out the usual. A small pizza with penut butter and black olives with a rootbeer float. NIN sat down, beckoning Naka nee to sit down and enjoy her own root beer float. It was Cretan food, but it was good food.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Despite being very young, NIN's small hand was pretty warm unlike the older hand intertwining at such moment with it. With a sweet enthusiasm, The albino led their way after her confirming 'okay' knowing well where to go with confident firm steps, Naka's black pearls took a quick glance at the shops they passed by. Strangely, the one leading the duo didn't steer aside to dock within the piers of the famous shops of Pizzacut and Wcdonalds. Instead, The crimson eyed little girl continued walking forward with the same confidence until the lady in black and white found herself in a shop that obviously had no Aerugese ties.

The ringing bell welcomed them as the Aerugese vixen's peripheral sight took a hold of her surroundings as her ears with focus listened to the nearby FM radio. Was it on purpose? probably, yes. The shop was trying to give it's customers that certain air. The heavy door, the bell ringing, the radio over the counter and the same very man turning to them with a hearty warm smile, a courtesy done before making true of their wishes.

And so, NIN made the order and knew what she was ordering. The Yakuza Kyoudai spotted and acknowledged the pizza but that brown liquid topped by an ice cream ball, that was something totally new. The duo took their seats with each having her own small meal in front of her. Naka's eyes spoke of curiosity about her new drink. Her flowery lips embraced the straw to take a small sip and..

Amai.. the thought established a new foundation in the wildflower's mind and didn't pass quickly away for there was more sips to be made but first things first.

So, NIN-chan. Do you know another languages beside Aerugese? Tomoe's Kitsune instincts noticed that her 1# cutie underling who would someday turn into a fine women after taking some steps in the stairs of age was speaking different language than her own native that was Aerugese. From where did she learn it? because certainly her NIN did look orient-ly Aerugese.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:13 am

So, NIN-chan. Do you know another languages beside Aerugese?
She nearly coughed on her root beer float when she heard that. Well, she did make a few slips of the tongue while she was out shopping with her, though being the child she was she had forgotten and assumed that Naka nee would have done the same. Her guess was wrong. Not everyone is on the same page as herself and right now in her mind it was impossible for her to figure out why. She took a big bite of her pizza and began to chew on it. Thinking how she should tell her.

" I learned it from my friends Kean and Hei. They're from drachma." She didn't know what else to tell her. She picked it up by trying to talk to a boy around her age. She then remembered that scary Hei came out and starting throwing cars and making havoc. She smiled and took another bite.

This place was where she took Kean out to get pizza after playing at the arcade. Even though he was horrible at playing games against her, she loved the company. Plus, he was better than most people older than her where. All he had a problem with was that he couldn't read the writing. He must not have been schooled very well if he couldn't read. Once she swallowed the bite and washed it down with her drink she began to talk about the two. " Kean is a boy 10 years old, but he's smaller than me. He has purple hair and spiky teeth and has a little tail!" She pointed to her bottom, giggling as if it was such an idea to have that in real life. " Hei is this tall man that wears a scary superhero suit and he can throw cars! Kean has spiky teeth but Hei has teeth like a DRAGON!" She raised her arms to emphasize how big it was and gave a snarl that was supposed to be very dragon-like.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:04 pm

"I learned it from my friends Kean and Hei. They're from drachma."

Tomoe listened attentively to what her underling would say and acknowleded to that answer with a "Mmmmm" while taking a sip from her new acquired drink with the plastic straw. Yes, Kean was just a normal boy with purple hair. Not only that, he had spiky teeth and..a tail. Oh, The lady in black and white just controlled her urge to ask what kind of tail it was, since she had zero resistance against foxy things. Regardless, under the light of the new information, This Kean as the black pearl eyed lady imagined, would be a chimerae or a cosplay fan.

But there was another disturbing thing, the last person mentioned in the story, Hei was the name. He was able to throw cars and it seemed, he was a chimerae as well. Ah great! this albino young girl was a trouble magnet, not that her companions were essentially troublemakers but they were supernatural in their core. Well, the yakuza was supernatural in it's own way. Mysterious child she was, that NIN.

But something didn't add up, something was missing. The wildflower's head rested on the backside of her intertwined hands all supported by her elbows, normally the table surface, there were her elbows rested. That's when Tomoe spoke.

Oh, I would love to see your friends, perhaps we can all play together someday.. The Aerugese vixen said and smiled at her underling's emphasis then the Kyuubi continued "So, you were able to learn Drachman just from this encounter?" Tomoe's black pearls maintained and attained contact with her NIN crimson rubies.

Back to top Go down

Post by NIN Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:40 pm

NIN giggled. Blowing bubbles in her drink. Well, more bubbles than there already was. " Kean couldn't speak Aerugese, so he would point to things and say what they meant. At the end of the day we were having fun talking and playing video games. I was able to translate most stuff for Kean. Like Cheeseburger, cheeseburger. Or pedestrian walking, no bikes, into pedestrian walking, no bikes." She rambled off a few words in Drachman then took a bite of the crust; chewed a little, then put Tabasco sauce on the bread to take another bite.

It was fun talking about Kean and Hei. It had been a long time since she'd seen them but she guessed it was for the best. Since she was now in the Yakuza she wouldn't be able to go to her fort until she was older and she wasn't able to go out on her own unless she was able to pull the wool over Naka-nee. She stared accross the table to her onee-san. Fat chance that was ever going to happen in her lifetime. She licked her stinging lips then put down her half-eaten pizza. " But don't tell Waka. He's learning Drachman too so I don't wanna show him until he can talk good in it." It was an odd request, and it was even more odd to ask Naka to not tell Waka something that included him. Though it was also weird for an albino genius child to be let into the Yakuza and brought to a pizza parlor after getting clothes for her.
NIN
NIN
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Black pearls looking towards an albino child as if wondering the meaning of existence or rather in a very deep state of contemplation. It was indeed intriguing dealing up with people and part words with them. And the more intriguing it became, the more interesting your partner was..such as NIN. Those same black pearl eyes seeing her underling's giggling, the signs of perhaps poetic blushing blowing bubbles into her own drink.

But there was something Tomoe's insight couldn't see yet, what NIN was doing before joining the yakuza? How did she survive until then? What drove a little child to kill? There was supposed to be a reason behind all of this? The Aerugese vixen black pearls glimmered for a second, the little girl was brimming with mystery that wished to be solved. But until the Okinawan young woman's mind was elsewhere, her shy red lips in low voice mumbled..

cheeseburger..

pedestrian walking, no bikes.

Tomoe took her moment self learning while doing the same as her underling taking a bite from the crust chewing a little, then putting Tabasco sauce on the bread to take another bite, so that how NIN ate her slice of pizza. Truth to be old, Tomoe's expertise with food is mostly within traditional Aerugese food which her mother always served. Okay, actually the wildflower yearned to return back to her garden, she really messed her home and family. But what about her father? Tomoe by then was serving her father's eternal enemies. The Kyokuryū-kai had seen bloody wars with the Yamaguchi-gumi, she couldn't return to Okinawa and that was truly breaking her heart.

"But don't tell Waka. He's learning Drachman too so I don't wanna show him until he can talk good in it."

Another odd request and it was not the first time for little NIN to ask not tell the Waka. But no problem, her secrets were safe with the wildflower. Perhaps that how NIN wanted to be good in terms with their superior, Tomoe would act as if she didn't heard anything...

So NIN, you had an infinite credit card that would have bought all your needs. Why buying very few where you could have bought more and more?

The lady in black and white inquired with her black pearls never leaving her underling..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next