Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Someone Interesting EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Someone Interesting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Someone Interesting EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Someone Interesting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Someone Interesting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Someone Interesting EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Someone Interesting EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Someone Interesting EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Someone Interesting EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Someone Interesting EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Someone Interesting

3 posters

Go down

Someone Interesting Empty Someone Interesting

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Babe bounced through the city with a smile across her face, breathing in deeply before coughing and spluttering. The air wasn't clean, though only slightly polluted, she didn't like it. It felt dirty in her lungs and made her feel icky inside, her body shivering as she thought about the pollution that was inside her now. She wondered why anyone would want to live in a place like this, where you would never be able to get a good breath of fresh air. Then on further thought she remembered that this section on Amestris had a lot of work. So it was money then, not the root of happiness but the water that fed it. She shook her head, she shouldn't think like that. At least not when she was being Babe. Thoughts like that were reserved for Kyomu, otherwise it would upset her chances of being a normal girl.

She stopped and looked around a bit, wondering what to do. She had already eaten lunch that day, and it was way too early to have dinner. So what could she do... She raised her right finger and started tapping her chin while her eyes stared at the sky, thinking carefully. She could meet a new person, that would be fun! Meeting new people was always fun, the best passtime in the entire world! She looked around herself, seeing if she could find someone that would be cool to meet and talk to. There had to be someone interesting and cool in the city.

Back to top Go down

Someone Interesting Empty Re: Someone Interesting

Post by Emmelin Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Upon day Valeria was simply a woman. Her deeds of evil usually committed when she had her defensive mask. She'd never kill during the day but she could still use her charisma upon the weak of mind. Currently her body was up against a man's back. His eyes tearing with liquid dripping as his manly sobs permeated the air. Beautiful, the sound gave her chills. Such easy work. Her breath would fall over the skin o the man's neck. Her words weaving a web that he would debate upon. Before she knew it, she was watching as he stood and began to walk. A determination on his step before he would walk straight in front of a vehicle. What a disgusting scene that made a few people wretch and yet Valeria, the young devil, would simply grin; satisfied with herself.

A moment passed and people gathered. Her body dispersing into the crowd and out the other side. Of course in the day she wore a rather average clothing style as to not stick out too much. Her layered brown hair fell upon her shoulders as she wore a nice, red tight fitting dress with black heels and a sort of black ascot on her neck. A look of sadness played upon her; the little actress. Pretending she cared, as her body bumped into a woman's. "Such a sad day that someone is so foolish.." She'd state softly in a perfectly matched voice. So much practice, it was nearly flawless her little act. "Pity the family more than the individual."
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Babe turned to look at the source of sound, a car screeching as it hit into someone. She stood on her tip-toes, trying to see over the crowd, but couldn't make out anything apart from the obvious. She wondered why anyone would do that, go out and kill themselves. Everyone had everything to live for, giving up like that would just make more people sad... She stopped standing on her tip toes and her head lowered, a sad look upon her face. Suddenly she felt someone bump into her, whom she looked at instantly while reaching for her hidden knife quickly. She stopped when she realized it was just another woman, talking about how sad it was that the man had killed himself. She nodded in agreement as she looked in the direction of the incident.

"Yeah..." She said, her sadness in her voice. "They're going to go through so much pain, just because he gave in... I wonder if he even thought about them when he did it..." Her lower lip wavered as she spoke, thinking of a family she didn't even know being so sad made her incredibly sorrowful. "If he had just spoken to someone about whatever made him do that I'm sure they'd of convinced him out of it... I don't understand why anyone would do that. There's always something to live for..." She sniffed innocently, in a manner of which many people would consider 'cute', before hugging Valeria out of the blue as tears began to form at her eyes. "It just makes me want to cry... I am crying... Don't ever kill yourself..." She said, her words harder and harder to form as she began to cry even more then she was previously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

There was a hug that happened. A teary eyed woman that would wrap her arms around Valeria and squeeze. Yes, she would show shock. That was rather odd, not of her usual days did someone actually display affection so suddenly. Oh well, she found no fault and rested her arms around the sobbing woman. A hand in the woman's hair, gently stroking, while the other rested upon her back. "Yes. It is quite the tragedy but who can say he wouldn't have even with family interference? Some people have shadows that haunt their days and they feel as if death would save their family from their own sins. At least that's what happened with my brother." Well that was a lie, but it was well hidden.

One hand continued to rub this woman's back in a comforting way to soothe her bitter tears. Did Val regret what she did? Of course not, the man was disgusting. Having cheated on his wife with a prostitute who then stole all their money which he stole from his father. truly a disgusting man that deserved to be purged from this world. In her opinion and not one to be killed by her literal hand. No, she had made quick work of the emotional wreck and for now she had her fill until she saw another sin to be purified. Truly this world was a disgusting place. A laugh would fall from the woman's lips as she looked down at the girl crying. A sweet face that showed her own strength and in a way innocence. "No worries about me. I am very strong in the world of the living. I fear death." She'd state in such a smooth voice. Truly she was unaffected by this chaos internally but she had managed to bring a tear in empathy. Her hand pulled this 'friend' into her shoulder in a comforting way.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Babe continued to sob for some time into the older woman's shoulder, thinking about everything that could happen. Despite what most people would think of her Babe was smart, smart enough so consider the several possibilities of what might happen now that the man had commited suicide. "His poor family... Who's going to feed them now, I'm sure he helped them get food and eat... What if they have to turn to crime to live... This is terrible..." She muttered, her voice wavering as she did. Eventually she raised her head and stepped back from the woman, rubbing her now-reddened eyes. "Death truly is a very very sad thing... I hope so very very much that his family will be alright..." She lowered her head again, rubbing her eyes still, before looking back up with a newly emerged smile. Her eyes were still red, however.

"I can't let this keep me down though! I have to make sure nobody kills themself like this, as long as I can help it! If I ever see someone sad, or crying, I'll rush to help them immediately!" She showed Valeria an exaggerated thumbs up. She knew how hypocritical she was being, she knew that she wouldn't help anyone as Kyomu or Rin. Hell, if anything, as Rin she would probably talk those people to convince them to kill themselves as opposed to the opposite. Though Babe always acted like they were completely different people from her it was a lie. "My name is Babe Shadi!" She said, grabbing Valeria's hand and shaking it vigorously without giving the woman a chance to react. "Please do tell me yours!"

Everything about Babe was energetic. Her movements, her voice, her thoughts... They all were rapid. She fidgeted as she stood still, playing with her hair or swaying from side to side on the spot. Most people would, thusly, describe her as weird. She would often take that as a compliment more then anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Such an emotional woman on her shoulder! Tears poured from her young face and the curve of it would be drenched with bitter sorrow. oh how exciting for her. She adored the taste in the air and yet she would act sympathetic and empathetic both. Her hand running through this young miss's hair. The tresses gliding over the skin of her fingers. So soft.. was it creepy? Only if the thoughts she had were personified. She wondered how this young lady's hair would feel covered and caked with blood. Her sins a curiosity to her. Valeria would smile though. "Indeed. It is a sad thought. Both of my brothers died in tragedies, I can only imagine how my parents felt." Oh how she lied with ease. Her parents weren't around when her brothers died.

The woman pulled away and seemed to perk up. An act Valeria could see through. What a liar! Despite the fact that she, a hypocrite was far worse than this poor female. Yet Val was blind to what she didn't want to hear. Enough blood on her hands that she could probably fill a community swimming pool. To anyone they'd most likely be shocked to think a woman of such refined beauty would be the murderer of a good many people. Her eyes closed as she would nod. "Good luck on that goal! I hope together we can save a few people like this poor soul today." Of course Valeria could care less about the man or his family. The offspring of a disgusting sinner only would be more sinners. Oh great, Satan, purify this world for me.

The energetic woman would introduce her name. Babe Shadi? What are your sins? She would wonder, eyes almost hungry for a moment before the sweetness returned. Sugar to disguise gross sadism. Her hand was gripped and shaken wildly. "Oh, hello. My name is Valeria. A pleasure to meet you, Miss Shadi." Val would say sweetly as her hand gripped back. So much energy. valeria was partially annoyed; wishing the woman would calm down a bit.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Babe smiled at Valeria, oblivious to what the other woman's thoughts were. "A very great pleasure to meet you too Valeria, I am so very glad to have met such a nice woman as yourself!" Babe gave the other woman another thumbs up, even more exagerrated then her previous one. Babe believed that Valeria was good, a very very nice person. She never could expect that the woman before her had killed as many, perhaps even more, people then she had. Would she ever know? Time would tell.

Of course, within her, Rin herself was examining the girl before her. She was just as twisted as Valeria, the two might of even got along. Rin suspected the woman, something about her just didn't sit right. Like a snake in the grass she likened her too. Of course she wouldn't be able to voice this, this was not Rin's time. This was Babe's time, the great over-active super-smiley non-violent Babe.

"I like you Valeria!" She proclaimed, out of nowhere. It wasn't a lie. Though it wasn't saying much, all things considered. Babe liked everyone, at least everyone who wasn't a Yakuza. "You are now my friend, forever and forever!" She placed her hand on the other woman's shoulder and tilted her head to the side, her smile so wide that it forced her eyes to close. After a second or few she took her hand off of Valeria, tapping her ankles together as she tilted her head back up and opened her eyes again. Everything about Babe was so innocent, nobody would suspect the secrets she was hiding behind her mask. Nobody would even suspect she had such a mask, she wore it so splendidly that she even fooled herself that she was like that. Which, all things considered, was the entire point. To escape herself, her past.

"What brings you here?" She asked, curiously. She wanted to know more about the other woman, knowing more about people was ever so fun. "I'm here as a... Reporter! I'm investigating... The pollution in this area and it's effect on the populous!" Her two pauses were quick, but noticable. "Some people think that pollution has a negative effect on the mental health of people..." She continued as she looked back at the scene where the man had killed himself. "... I guess it could be true..." Of course most of that was a lie, stuff she had made up on the spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 am

There it was! That energy again. The girl practically smothering Valeria in love and affection. Oh this was crazy; she didn't understand how to cooperate with such loving affection. Her face seeming a bit void with confusion, yet quickly responded with a soft smile. Was this girl really so naive? Valeria refused to accept it. This girl had to be luring her into a trap. Valeria had caught on and would not fall for it! Her mind laughing as she would weave through her mind. Plans! She had plans to make. This young woman wasn't about to win out against Valeria. After all, there was a reason the young lass hadn't attacked Val straight out.

LIES! There was a lie in her sentence. She was no reporter. Valeria knew it in her bones. It made her feel so angry that this girl had the nerve to lie to her. How hypocritical the demon, Valeria, was. She deceived others daily and yet the slight lie would make her so angry. She just wanted to kill the girl right now, however she knew better. This was not the time nor the place. A smile plastered on her face, she would chuckle a bit. Her nose would itch a bit so she'd scratch at it. With a sort of nervous look.

"Oh.. I came here on a date.. but he never showed." Valeria explained. A sort of saddened look upon her face. Her shoulders shrugged and she'd laugh. "Aaa.. At least I got to meet you, Babe! I really like you too." Oh the lies, but she said so sweetly.

Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Babe blinked. She was confused. What did she mean by a date? They were certain points in time, not the type of thing you could meet or could never show up. Date's always showed up, that was part of the law time followed and couldn't break. At least that's what she thought. So what did the woman in front of her mean when she said her 'date' didn't show? It didn't make sense. She thought hard, but nothing she could do would make it make sense. Nevertheless Valeria seemed to be upset about it so she hugged the other girl, wrapping her arms around her and squeezing tightly and lovingly. "It's OK, Vally, I'm so very very glad that you like me too!" She continued to hug the other girl for half a minute before letting go and smiling at her with her trademark great big smile.

"But how can a date not show up?" She asked, her curiousity dripping from her voice as she tilted her head to the side and placed her finger on her mouth. "I don't get it..." She tilted her head back up. "Is this something I don't know? I don't know much about quite a lot of normal stuff... I never got taught it for some reason..." That was the truth. Her father had only taught her what he thought she needed to be a good assasin. Nothing about love, boyfriends or even sex. It was something that went completely over her head because of this reason.

"Tell me!" Babe shouted out, a smile appearing on her face again as she bounced playfully up and down. "Tell me tell me tell me! What's a date?" She questioned her, interrogated her, and showed her a goofy, cute, smile after she spoke. She was intrigued now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm

The confusion on her face was rather interesting. Had Valeria said something misplaced? Was she caught? Panic struck her wildly in her veins. To be caught by a woman parading as some clueless girl! Who knew it would be her downfall? Her arms were around Valeria again and the lass would hold her tight, apologizing. Those brown orbs in Valeria's head would narrow though she hugged back with fear of being stabbed. Yet the girl had pulled away just as quick. Then the truth occurred.

Valeria had a dumbfounded look when the girl proclaimed her lack of knowledge for the topic of dating. How could someone not know what dating was? A slow blink and she would laugh suddenly. Was this girl serious? For once it wasn't a cold laugh, but rather a silly one. Her hand upon Babe's head in an instant and patting softly. "A date is when a person really likes another person and they go somewhere to get to know each other better."

It was a truthful statement. Dates were hard to explain. Valeria, herself usually just jumped into sex without the dating. After all, she liked to make quick work of her prey. The hyper girl before her was quite the card, but Valeria didn't trust her.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Babe tilted her head again, she still didn't quite get it. She really liked quite a lot of people, but she had never been on a date before. The concept was new, and somewhat exiting. She tilted her head back up and put her right hand on her chin as she began to think, closing her eyes so that she could think even harder. She concentrated with all her might before opening her eyes and pointing her right hand at Valeria in an exaggerated manner, smiling as she did so with her trademark great smile of supreme happiness and awesomeness.

"Then I will be your date instead, Vally!" She proclaimed, almost commanded, unaware of what she just said actually meant. "I really like you and I want to know you better!" She lowered her hand and her smile, though it was still rather large compared to most people's typical look. She grabbed Valeria's hand and jumped up and down, full of energy and happiness. "Come on come on come on! Be my date, Vally!" She let go of Valeria's hand and gave her a massive thumbs up. "It'll be awesome, much much better then the person who left you!" She stated as a fact. She didn't know, of course, but she was really interested in going on a 'date' with Valeria. Doing new things was fun! "Please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeaase!" She repeated, elongating the last please for as long as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Valeria was a bit surprised. This little girl had so much energy. It was really a treat that Valeria rarely caught hold o. As odd as it was, Valeria found herself feeling a sort of guilt. Why, Satan, oh why do you test me? She would curse in her head as she watched the girl with the wide smile that could go on for miles. It made her feel.. rather ugly to keep thinking of this girl dead. She wasn't even fun anymore. Such a naive girl before her, the sins she wouldn't even realize she was doing. Valeria was actually rather confused on how to respond. With Babe asking her out.

Internally, she felt guilty. She couldn't just tell the girl no and hurt her. It wasn't fair, since she, herself had explained the meaning with fault. Val just wanted to hit her head on a wall, but knew better. Instead she would hesitate before sighing and speaking a soft, "Alright." For some reason she couldn't turn this girl down. That perky smile and the way she was so innocent. It reminded Valeria of before... before her life was ruined and in a way, she wanted to protect that innocence. At the same time, she hated that this girl was so sweet that she couldn't feel malice at her without feeling she was doing something wrong. "Where do you want to go, Babe?"
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 pm

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Babe shouted, jumping up and down with exitement at the thought of going on this 'date' with Valeria. It would be so fun! She would learn so much about the other woman, she was sure, and it would be awesome! And she would be even more friends with her! Of course, inside Babe was sure she couldn't tell Valeria a lot about her. Quite a lot about Babe was secrets that couldn't be told to anyone lest trouble would be caused. It was kind of upsetting really. She wanted to be a normal girl so bad and yet her past prevented her from being as much.

Grabbing Valeria's hand and dragging the slightly older woman along Babe skipped merrily, and fastly, towards the closest cafe she could find. "This will be cool!" She said, happiness radiating from her words as if some kind of weird happy atomic-bomb had gone off inside her mouth. She sat down on one of the seats and invited Valeria to sit down in front of her, smiling at her yet again with her big super-smile. Her mouth and eyes were starting to hurt now, she had used it so much. "Vally Vally Vally!" She started off. "Tell me more stuff about you!" She smiled as she swayed in her chair side to side, unable to keep still from exitement. Well, she could hardly keep still normally, it was just even harder now. Her chair even moved with her at some points she was swaying so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 pm

How irritating. She wanted to just get rid of this girl. Her hyperness was annoying and yet Valeria couldn't bring herself to see this child crying. Yes in her eyes, Babe was just a little girl. The young woman would sigh and follow, half stumbling in her heels as Babe dragged her to the cafe. Valeria didn't object as her body would follow with a sort of hopeless look on her face. There was no arguing on this. She was stuck around this little hyper and happy girl. How could such a small girl have so much damn energy? She was so excited to know more about a woman she'd just met. So quick to make friends and here was a murderess and yet the girl didn't know.

Her name was called multiple times followed by a begging to know more about her. "Oh uhm.. well my name is Valeria Diablos. I'm an orphan. I don't really do anything interesting." She'd laugh softly. "I'm not very good about talking about myself. What about you, Babe? Tell me about you." This girl of boundless energy should have plenty of laughter and smiles and surely enough stories to go through right? Valeria sure hoped so, she didn't like to talk. It was even worse with her fake shyness game upon her. She couldn't tell much on herself anyways. There was too many bad things to hide. So for now, she hid most everything but held a sweet and honest smile.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Babe smiled at Valeria again as the other girl talking, thinking about what she could say. She would have to lie, of course. Though she could weave truth a lies together, which would seem less suspect. She was used to it now, so few people could really tell when she was lying. She had to get used to it, she had to do it all the time. You couldn't just go around telling people that you were an assasin who pretended to be a normal girl, wanted to be a normal girl, and had multiple personae to deal with situations. Most people would probably laugh that off if she told them, if she actually did tell them. Which wasn't common to say the least.

"Well!" She started, wondering where to start. "I was born in Aerugo where my father lived a pretty ordinary and boring life!" Big lie, massive lie, unthinkably large lie. Though she didn't show any signs of lying. "Never met my mother, he never told me about her. She might of died at childbirth..." She trailed off. That was the truth, she didn't know about the fate of her mother. Akihiko never mentioned her, Rin had never asked. She sometimes thought she didn't have a mother, but she knew that as much was impossible now. Everyone had a mother! ... She just didn't know hers. "But I got kinda bored living over there with him and decided that I wanted to travel the wooooooooorld!" Another lie. She left because of what he did, the horrible horrible thing he did. Thinking about it made her angry, but she contained herself for now. "Come on Vally, there's got to be more about you that's interesting! Tell me tell me tell me pleeeeease!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Valeria listened intently. Where were the lies? She didn't know, but she could sense there were some in there. Oh well other than being a liar, this girl seemed to do nothing wrong. It pissed Val off. Why did this little girl have to be little miss perfect? She was fair jealous. The young woman would nod her head with a smile. There was malice in her soul, but her actions and her aura would barely show it. Her hands moved to rest on the table while she shook her head. Her eyes would close while she debated on what to tell her. The young lass was excited to hear more on Valeria, but the witch didn't like to give away her sins. So after a brief moment she would think and then finally she spoke.

"Well, not much to tell. I was born in Esparia. I didn't like it there, since I was an orphan. Moved away and found myself a new life as an independent. That's about it."
Her face would show a soft smile while she laughed gently. Her eyes closed while she would give the waiter a playful grin. He seemed to hesitate before giving a smile and almost winking at her. A soft smile on her face as she'd roll her eyes and motion for the man to come closer. "You going to take our orders or not? Hmm?" She'd ask in a rather determined tone. The man was soon weak kneed and he nodded. His face bright red while of course he was staring at her... well bosoms. She of course hated this an too. Disgusting figures they were. With a playful push, barely noticeable, she would grin. "Good. I would like a milkshake. Vanilla please." Her face was sweet and yet she showed nothing of the ill will she'd just showed the man and so it seemed, he was unaffected by it.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Babe watched and listened to Valeria, her constant smile on her face as per usual. When Valeria... Interacted with the waiter Babe was confused. What was that all about? He was all red and staring at her chest for some reason, and she was smiling at him. He even went all weak in his knees at one point. Why did that happen? What was going on? It made no sense to the naive, at least seemingly, teenaged girl. The whole situation between Valeria and the waiter was really really strange in her opinion, though she was sure she'd seen people act like that together before. Another thing she didn't understand... She would have to learn about this all, she didn't want to be in the dark with something that might of been quite common.

"Can I just have a water, please!" Babe said, not really wanting anything else. She wasn't particularly thirsty, or hungry, and water was generally the easiest thing to drink, and healthier too. As the waiter walked off she looked back at Valeria, a curious look in her eyes. "Vally... What was all that about?" She asked the older woman, her head tilting to the side ever so slightly. "Like... He was staring at your chest, but I thought you were supposed to look a people's face when talking to them..." She looked at where the man had been staring for a few moments, then back up. "... I don't get it." She didn't notice anything odd about where he had been staring, so she would just think it him being weird, but Valeria had acted in a weird way too. It was all very mind boggling for Babe, who still didn't fully get people. At least not in the normal sense which people would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:16 am

Valeria watched the blushing man fumble off with the mention of a water. The woman still rather annoyed by the man's mannerisms. So disgusting. It still pissed her off, but hey! She got perks. Giving a rather sly look, she would shoot a glance to Babe. Oh here came a wonderful speech. Chewing over how to bring up this topic, Valeria held her hands to her cheeks and thought it over a second. Her eyes deep in thought as she wrestled words in her heads when at last she brought up what she believed to be a fool-proof plan. Her finger would doodle soft circles on the table while those seductress eyes haunted upon the lass before her.

"Because he's rude, Babe. Men are very rude when they stare at your chest. It means they are thinking of doing bad things to you." Valeria would explain like the coo of a dove. A sweet smile on her sick face. "He blushed because I found out he thought of such bad things and in result he was humiliated to have his personal thoughts probed. That is all, sweetie." Since when did this become a special talk between a mother and daughter? That's almost what it felt like to Valeria. Teaching someone about the birds and bees was long since passed. She was not taking that leap, not with this girl. After all, she was sure it would end HORRIBLY for herself and she wasn't going to take it.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:57 pm

"Oh... OK." Babe said, still not quite understanding what Valeria was on about. She felt a bit stupid and lowered her head, looking at her knees with a sigh. Her childhood should've been better, she thought. Then maybe she'd get this stuff, understand people better. Well, she understood people... Kinda. It's just she didn't understand what on earth they were on about, and usually it was apparently simple things too. Her father was a suckish father. Well, that was obvious really with all that he had done. She looked back up at Valeria and tilted her said to the side again, confusion still on her face. She decided to drop it, however, mainly because she thought she wasn't ever really going to understand.

When the waiter returned with Babe's water and Valeria's milkshake Babe smiled at him happily, quickly taking her water and lifting up to her lips. She drank it all in one, lifting the water slowly as she did, and put it back down on the table afterwards while the waiter was still there. "Thank you very much!" Babe said before she wiped the water off of her mouth, grabbing the glass and passing it up to the waiter again. She hadn't been thirsty, but Babe knew no other way to drink or eat that wasn't fast. She looked over at Valeria, waiting for her to drink her milkshake. She didn't think she had actually gone to a place to drink with someone, now that she thought on it, so the whole thing was nice and new to her. "Valeria... What do you for work?" She asked the woman, tilting her head again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Valeria seemed to see the girl couldn't understand. It was frustrating. More difficult than talking to a brick wall. As displeasing as that was, she knew there was no need to break the table in half, like it seemed she would. Removing her hand from the woodwork, Valeria would calm herself with a soft laugh. The smile still upon her face as she sighed outwardly. "Silly, Babe. It's alright if you don't understand." Valeria cooed as her eyes turned upon the waiter. A milkshake handed to her and a sly look given to him. His face bright red it seemed he would melt before her eyes came back to Babe.

While her hands made work upon the straw she was given, Valeria watched as the young Babe would swallow her water in one quick swoop. Well that was an interesting sight. Though she was a bit surprised, she would say nothing and simply nibble upon the end of her straw before allowing the iced treat to her body. Her eyes closed, she would sigh a bit contently at the cool taste upon such a hot day. A relief for her. She didn't like the heat too much. Fixing her red dress, she would sigh and recross her legs before looking out the window and watching people move about. So many.. there were too many. She hated it. They all needed to go. The filthy sinners of the world.

For a moment, Valeria had forgotten Babe was even in the area. Her mind so focused on what she wanted that she could barely call it forward. Yet slowly it registered, the question. It took her a minute to respond, but luckily she had looked deep in thought. "Hm? Oh I work for a friend in an office job." She'd state smoothly. A lie it was. An honest lie. Truthfully she was essentially a pick pocket. Simply taking money from the wallets of the ones she killed, but there was no worries on that. Since when did the dead need money. "What about you, Babe? Do you have a job?"
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:09 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Glancing at her watch, Valeria would sigh. It was getting boring sitting here and waiting for Babe to respond. Her date might have shown up! A bit interested, her eyes went to the waiter before she winked. He stumbled and fumbled off before Valeria placed down a bill. She needed to go now. "Sorry Babe, seems something came up. I shall see you around." Afterwards, she would move to straighten her dress and primp her hair. She felt a bit better not being around the odd woman and at the same time felt worse. She kind of liked Babe, but not enough to not want to kill her. In result, she would simply shake it off and walk away. Out the door and into the light, she would find a new person to talk with. After all, she never liked to stay in one place for too long. The cafe left behind her.

(exit)
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis