Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Flightless Bird EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Flightless Bird EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Flightless Bird EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Flightless Bird EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Flightless Bird EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Flightless Bird EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Flightless Bird EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Flightless Bird EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Flightless Bird EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Flightless Bird EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Flightless Bird

Go down

Flightless Bird Empty Flightless Bird

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Rarely in the chaotic life of the crazy Benjamin did you see a moment of peace. It was impossible for him to grasp as he seemed to seek out the destruction and chaos that was so deeply embedded into his life to the point it was just who he was. But honestly he appreciated this. The air was crisp but more cooling than it was cold. The moon was shining brightly high in the sky and a circle of clouds surrounding it. Everything seemed so calm and still, despite the loud noises below. He guessed he was getting used to the noises of sirens and people. It was nothing new to him, at this point, though he misses London quite a bit already though it had been a grand total of 3 days away.

On top of a tall building, Benjamin Gerard could be found laying flat on his back, eyes staring up at the moon which reflected off of both eyes he had showing. His expression appearing to be almost thoughtful as he lay in the moonlight. He was wearing his black jacket with a white t-shirt underneath and his finger-less gloves with his black pants and skates. His straps were orange today and located all over, spread all about him. He closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply. He hadn't told Zayden when he had left because he was sure he most likely caught on and most likely he knew where he was. He had noticed Zayden was good at keeping track of him. He made a 'pfft' noise as he rolled his eyes.

"He won't find me up here" he said confidently as he tapped his right roller-blade against the roof. He was sure he couldn't be found because there was no way of knowing he was here. Singling out this one building in all of Philly was pretty damn hard. Not that he was hiding from Zayden or anything. He actually quite enjoyed having him around. A lot! But he also enjoyed challenging him in little ways daily. And today it was a game of hide and seek. Childish? Maybe. but fun for him. He closed his eyes again. It was such a beautiful night.

And yet he still wished he was inside.

Back to top Go down

Flightless Bird Empty Re: Flightless Bird

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:58 pm

The day after Benjamin had left Zayden had noticed his absence and had known something was going to happen with him. He had been preparing for this, noticing he had been acting quite different recently and it had worried him so he took a bit of a drastic measure for something like this if he disappeared and was no where to be found after a search. Sticking a tracker to Benji's roller blades. It's not like he kept it on there all the time, only when an occasion came and he noticed his friend was acting weird he'd stick it to his blades to ensure he could find him. Whether he noticed now or not he didn't know, either way the tracker was working and hidden between the two front wheels. Silently tracing him.

That day he had gotten a flight to Philly, Creta and landed in the morning. Now to locate his Land Shark. Pulling out his phone he pulled up his application for the tracker and saw it's location. Following it for that day and finally on the third night it was still in one location. Dressed in his usual attire he wore black dress pants, a white undershirt, black button up, and a deep electric blue tie. His umbrella in hand as he walked down the street and to where the tracker was flashing. Twirling the umbrella on his index finger as he walked down. It was a pretty nice night. It wouldn't surprise him if Benji was looking at the sky admiring it.

It had been some years he had known Benji and after a couple months he had even gain the nickname of his 'Shark Support'. You'd think it would bug someone to be someone's support or look like someone's side-kick. But he didn't mind it and actually embraced the nickname considering it really was true.

He now stood where his application showed the beeping red dot and looked around. Nothing in sight that looked like Benji or him causing a ruckus. Looking at the building it was located on mostly he walked in now and started his search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Suddenly everything seemed to lose it's peace as he heard a door open. Benjamin grinned, though. It was either somebody who wanted to die or Zayden. He tilted his chin up to look back and saw it was Zayden. The frowned and sat up and crossed his arms. How he found him he wasn't sure but he wasn't sure if he liked that. He tapped his skate against the ground hard before flopping back again. He inhaled deeply and smiled again as he stared up at the sky.

"Fuck, you found me. Come to drag me back home?" he mumbled. Asger didn't even know he was gone and he was sure the old man was flipping buildings looking for him. He didn't mind Asger caring but he cared to the point he thought Benjamin needed help and set up doctors appointments and had somebody watch him most of the time and the worst part? Medication. Something to suppress his anger or whatever. Fuck that. He never took them. He didn't have anger issues. He has useless people issues.

"I don't want to go back right now so you can just chill here" he added, shrugging as he uncrossed his arms. He closed his eyes, trusting Zayden enough to not try anything stupid. He trusted Zayden a lot actually. He didn't trust many others except Ronnie, Asger, and his two little brothers. And Athelius sometimes but even sometimes he had trouble trusting him just because he wasn't sure yet. But Zayden? 150% trust. Only person who could most likely take him down... Now that he thought about... Maybe he only trusted him about 80%... Paranoid? Well if you were a homicidal 17 year old you would be too, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 pm

"Nah, just came here to make sure you weren't causing too much trouble." Zayden walked over to where he was looking up at the sky also as he watched it for a bit now. Looking over to Benjamin now and down at him. "You were acting a little off recently, so I wanted to make sure you weren't planning anything big and leaving me out of the loop." Sitting down he set his umbrella down next to him and leaned back against his hands. Seemed like Benji was just looking for a peaceful night out. Couldn't blame him, being the head of the Catalysts he had to need some days off. He didn't do a bad job either so he couldn't make any complaints about him taking some days off.

"So any reason you came out here?" Zayden was watching the stars now, the breeze up here felt nice. Wasn't strong either which was nice, didn't feel like he would be blown off in a second. "If you just wanted to relax then you could have told me and kept Asger from almost demolishing the whole city..." Thinking about that and looked at Benji. "I didn't bring him either so don't think we are about to get crushed." Smiling a little and chuckled some.

Zayden was relaxed and strict with Benjamin. He wasn't so strict that he was a stick up his ass but he also kept him limited sometimes since he didn't want him getting hurt like he did on their first mission. Leaning back more he finally laid down and put his arms behind his head. He picked a good hiding spot, if it wasn't for the tracker he wouldn't have found him probably. Or at least not as fast as he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"Naw. I'm just bored of that damn place" Benjamin shrugged as he looked over at Zayden with his two colored eyes. He looked back at the sky, the moon reflecting off of his eyes well. He grinned as he lifted a hand and pointed at the moon suddenly then grinned more. "Don't you ever get bored of London? Wasn't there a song that expressed my distaste?.... Hmmm... There's a hole in the world like a great black pit and the vermin in the world inhabit it and it's morals aren't worth what a pig would spit, and it goes by the name of London... Heh" he began laughing at his own joke. Normally people wouldn't take Benjamin the type to even watch movies but he spent a lot of time watching them. Made Zayden watch them too. Sweeney Todd was actually his favorite.

"And Asger will calm his tits soon. Going to leave when I turned 18, actually. Don't know where they fuck I will go but I am bloody well leaving" he shrugged. "Was born here in Philly and grew up here mostly. My parent's library is next to this building" actually next door there was an empty lot. and he knew this and it caused him to let out this dark giggle as he looked at him, grinning.

"But you wouldn't have seen it. It was nice before the fire. Wonderful home! And all the books! Everybody loved it!" he said, sounding thrilled. He looked back up at the sky and closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "Also had amazing fireplaces, it was warm and relaxing" he nodded. He would know! He set it on fire then got trapped in it. So yeah, it got warm. Very warm. A little bit too warm.

"Fuck.... I hate it outside"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 am

Zayden looked to him as he asked if he got bored of London and continued even bringing up a song he had heard about. He chuckled some and just shook his head as he looked back at the sky again listening to him say some of the lyrics. "Sounds about right I guess. Though you can't really find any place that is an ideal place to live now can you?" Watching the moon as he thought about London. Sometimes it was just so full of snobby people. Couldn't really just limit it to London though. Seemed like it happened a lot more there though. Closing his eyes he just listened to the city now and Benji continue.

"Oh?" Recalling his memory to when he arrived here and didn't remember a building but Benji beat him to the point. Apparently it was gone. Nodding some he looked at him again. "Sounds pretty nice. Too bad it burned down. Probably would of been nice to see the place and were you grew up." He wasn't going to say sorry for it, wasn't his fault and also he wasn't one to hand people pity. He was also interested to see it because he didn't know a lot about Benji's past.

"If you don't like it out here, how about we move inside? Did you rent yourself a room here at least while you are here?" If he had a place they could go there for a bit. He'd be interested to hear if Benji was going to be traveling now or just wanting to visit his home town for a bit. It would be nice to know so he could get himself prepared. Him and Benji were like a pair. One went someplace the other needed to follow sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 am

"I will figure somethin' out mate, even if I have to move in with you" Benjamin laughed, winking at him jokingly. He frequently spoke to people in this manner. His arms moved behind his head, supporting the light structure as he yawned and closed his eyes. He could feel the light of the moon vanish behind a passing cloud formation, the light on him vanishing. He cracked open an eye just as the moonlight suddenly flooded into his eyes and he had to close it again from his now being adjusted to his eyes being closed. He bit the inside of his cheek gently, thinking. What would he do? Well, he had money coming in but... Well... What after that?

"Wasn't really a shame for me, I did it" he shrugged, not caring what he said. So what if Zayden knew? He couldn't do shit. He wouldn't go to the police on him. Even if he tried there is a shit load that Benjamin Gerard had on ol' Zayden Cross. He knew his criminal records about as well as Zayden knew his. Which is a lot and if you thought it wasn't you'd be surprised. Sometimes the way Benji acted with Zayden was like... Take for example them standing facing each other, both holding a knife to the others throat. That was how he saw their relationship. Any moment one of them can decided to take the other down and the other person would either go down alone unexpectedly or take that lying bastard with them. So Benjamin was on guard. Waiting for even the slightest push of the knife on Zayden's behalf.

"Naw, I've been staying with a friend here and a friend there" he shrugged. Usually when Benjamin mentioned friends it was usually not very good company. Usually they were actually pretty bad people who could very easily kill him, rob him, and other assorted 'nice things'. Why did he attract these people? Because he loved those people! Those people were just so damn interesting and DAMN they sure kept him on his toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Zayden nodded and looked to him as he mentioned just moving in with him. "Could if you want. Would need time to get the place prepared for you." It was prepared for a guest but Benji was a special kind of guest, he would need to make things prepared for him. Like making sure nothing could hook his straps for when he wore them. Also his floors were carpets so he didn't need to worry about roller blades messing with them much. Did need to make sure nothing would trip him though. Closing his eyes he yawned some. Well if Benji was going to look like he wanted to nap or sleep he wasn't going to force himself to not get relaxed and possibly doze off into a light sleep.

Though he opened an eye to look at Benji when he said he had done in his home. "You don't say? Get too comfy or something?" Why would he rat Benji out for something like burning his home down? He had no connections to that house and wasn't affected by it at all so he wasn't worried about it or upset. Benji didn't seem to be. He wasn't going to cry over someone's past if they seemed to not care. Letting his eye close again as he just listened to him.

With friends this whole time, huh? Benji probably hadn't selected his 'friends' good. Seeing as he wasn't dead at least he just hoped he hadn't gotten himself injured or into anything. They'd need to sort it out if he had gotten into anything. He didn't want them to bump into something and something from now coming to bite them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 am

[[[ARCHIVING THIS AS I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ACTION. IF YOU ARE WORKING THIS, HAVE A MOD MOVE IT BACK AND PUT A NOTE IN IT. THANKS!]]]
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down