Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Yami no Ou [[OPEN]]

Go down

Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Empty Yami no Ou [[OPEN]]

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:12 am

YAMI NO OU
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Th_yu Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Th_yu Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Th_yu
"Hm... Ok?"

Short, choppy hair, coloured like fire, graced the young boy's head like a halo as he had his hands in the pockets on his tracksuit pants coloured brown with yellow stripes. Ruby orbs watched red, yellow and white-themed sneakers carry his body forward as his yellow-red-black themed coat flapped behind him, mimicking his steps.

A long scarf of dark red lay around his neck with it's long tails behind him as the both stopped in his tracks and let the wind his his outfit. He felt like the only one of colour in this crowd of black and white as he looked up at the sky, not jumping when thunder cracked rather loudly over the heads of all of the citizens. "It's going to rain..." He mused to himself just as the first droplets began to fall... before they were pounding on the umbrella-less boy like no tomorrow.

'Now I'm surrounded by mocking black and white people with umbrellas... Why does my home have to be on the other side of town?' He asked himself with a light frown as he began to pick up his pace again, clothing of red, yellow and black now three shades darker from being soaked and red hair that now lay plastered to the sides of his face, also soaked.

His pale skin glistened with the rain's tears as he stepped in a puddle and cursed. This was getting to be annoying!

"If there's a god... he hates me."

_WORD COUNT_246
_TAGGED_-
_COMMENTS_:3 I'll close the topic when up to three people have joined.

Back to top Go down

Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Empty Re: Yami no Ou [[OPEN]]

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm

"Ah Damn!" Sirius cursed quite loudly, making the passers by look around, quite surprised. Sirius left foot had just fallen into a deceivingly deep puddle, mean that his white trouser leg was going to be completely stained from the murky water. It was going to be a pain getting them out.

"Well, I've been told white isn't really a practical color." Sirius said, with the tiniest hint of annoyance in his voice.

The rain was really falling fast but as always, Sirius hadn't got an umbrella, as the rain water fell upon him he searched the street for somewhere to shelter for the time being. Fortunately one of the cafes on the street had outside tables, which were inside and covered by a large Gazebo. Sirius immediately, ran across the road and into the gazebo, which proved to be an affective form of shelter. As he watched people scurry down the street under their umbrellas Sirius decided to sit down on one of the dry seats. Once he got comfortable he noticed a boy, probably the same age as himself, if not younger, with striking red hair in the same predicament as him. He decided to help the guy out.

"Hey! Red haired guy!" Sirius shouted "There's some shelter here. If you want it!"

Word count: 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:16 am

YAMI NO OU
Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Th_yu Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Th_yu Yami no Ou [[OPEN]] Th_yu
"Hm... Ok?"

"Hey! Red haired guy!" Someone shouted to his left as the boy snapped his head in that direction (after all, how many people has red hair like him?) "There's some shelter here. If you want it!"

The low class singer blinked a couple of times, before screwing away his pride and reason, and running over to said gazebo, where he skidded in next to the guy (who looked around hid own age) and crashed down on the seat with a loud sigh of relief. It was about time he found some decent shelter, though his parents might get bitchy if he didn't come home soon. Oh well, they could call him on his mobile if they wanted to bitch at him.

"Phew... thanks a bunch!" The boy said as he pushed some of his red locks from his face and smiled at the boy next to him, "My name's Kaid, what's yours? We're going to be stuck here for a while, so we might as well talk to time away."

_WORD COUNT_170
_TAGGED_Sirius
_COMMENTS_Shit, short pst, gomenasai!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 pm

A loud sneeze escaped a fifteen year old girl, as she rubbed her arms with her hands up and down. She can't believe she'd forgotten her jacket all the way back in her apartment with her brother.
"Shoot...just my luck!" She harshly whispered to herself. She had such horrid luck...

She walked around for a little while, trying to find shelter where they wouldn't kick her out if she stayed there for a long time (because that has happened to her before). She sneezed again. She might've stayed out to long, she has a cold now. Or, she thinks she has one. And what's worse, her hair is ridiculously curly now. It always curls in the rain!!! This was unbelievable!
She looked up, and spotted a gazebo, with two boys already there. Good. She needed people.
"Excuse me!" She called out, running more towards the spot. She stopped under it, and plopped down in a chair, taking a few breaths, and then another small sneeze. "U-um...c-can I stay under here? Just until the rain lets up?" Which could take awhile...oh, her brother would be so mad at her! "I'm Alexia, by the way. But please call me Lexi."

((May I join in? Lexi really needs a topic.))

Word Count: 198

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 am

[[Ok, posting order: Kaid, Sirius, Lexi]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content