Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Benjamin Gerard  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Benjamin Gerard  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Benjamin Gerard

2 posters

Go down

Benjamin Gerard  Empty Benjamin Gerard

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:28 am

CASE FILE: Yakuza
Benjamin Gerard  2nixn42 Benjamin Gerard  2nixn42 Benjamin Gerard  2nixn42
Baby, there’s a shark in the water

FULL NAME:
→ Benjamin Gerard

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Philly, Creta

RACE:
→ Cretan, slight Aerugese

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ March 23

HEIGHT:
→ 150 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 45 kg

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ At first site what you first notice about Benjamin is his left eye is covered by an eyepatch. But do not let yourself be fooled. Behind that eyepatch is an eye that is for sure and it is the same murky swamp green as both his sister and his uncle. His right eye though is a golden brown, and seems to look more goldenrod at times than brown. His eyepatch is just covering something that he doesn't really like about his appearance. His hair is dark blue and shoulder length, goes over his eyepatch occasionally but not always and is naturally red like his sisters but he dyes it constantly because blue looks better wit orange and he always wants to wear orange! Orange is his favorite color, you see. As is blue, so it all works out. His skin seems rather soft as does his hair as he takes care of both rather well. He isn't pale, but he isn't tan either. And he would like to keep it that way!

He is short and thin, but not to an unhealthy point like Ronnie seems to appear. And he does seem to be growing in muscle, in which he seems to already be toned as it is. What do you expect? He is constantly on the go. He carries himself in an energetic way, except for when he is physically exhausted. He then becomes a groggy, slumped, dragging, and yawning being. And due to activity level it usually doesn't take him all that long to get tired. He seems to look tired a lot, though. Especially because when he does pass out and sleep it is never all that long, really. And his voice holds a bored tone most of the time or one that is rather excited yet something about the way he speaks just permeates the madness he openly displays.

What he likes to wear is usually blacks, orange, and blues. His outfits can vary from a black jacket with orange interior with black fingerless gloves and simple black pants with blue straps attached with hooks and blades at the end of them, to an orange high collared jacket that seems to be styled after a straight jacket. In this outfit he has more straps, and his sleeves reach slightly past his knees and his pants are a light tan. There is also his dark blue jacket with orange inside with a white tee underneath instead of the black under the other jackets and his pants are black again. Not only are the straps always present in his outfit, but so are the black and orange inline skates he generally refuses to remove. But if he, for some reason, does take them off he just wears black and blue skateboarding shoes. He has a pair of goggles around his neck that are orange framed and the lens have a slight blue tint.

PERSONALITY:
→ Welcome to the mind of Benjamin Gerard, how are you? Wipe your feet, we can't have much more fuckin' dirt here. As it is he keeps this place full of selfishness and violence. Follow me and I will take you on a tour of the mind of a mad sociopath. First off, I should start off by saying Benjamin hates being called Ben. Benji is fine but other than that is is Benjamin and we suggest you don't get that wrong more than once. Because he can and will hurt you and he won't feel a moments regret for it. You see, that is part of having Antisocial Personality Disorder. He tends to not have any regard for the rights of others or their feelings for that matter. Also seems to completely disregard the value of human life. Because death is a privilage. You know what this means? It means Benji is doing you a very nice favor for killing you. Yeah, that's right. Why? Because this world is poluted and you will someday see that the only peace comes with death! He isn't a criminal, he is a saint! If he keeps you around that is because you have interested him or he wants you around for some reason. And even when he is interested in you it still seems to be because he wants something from you.

Because of this he seems to have a block when it comes to romance. He is able to stay with somebody for a short period but that is until he gets bored with what you have to offer. And be will either just ditch you at random or it gets a bit more violent. But that second one is only if he still likes you afterwards! So don't worry, at least when he gets bored of you, you will finally get peace from this polluted world! The only hope for this world is through destruction. Socially, though, you wouldn't really notice this. He may cuss a lot and may be a smart ass and totally rude, but he actually seems playful about his rudeness and such and it somehow tends to charm people rather than offend. He seems rather cheerful and cocky but honestly underneath he is mostly just annoyed of this filth that is the human race and is quite disgusted with himself for being a part of it.

The way he carries himself, though, seems to be crazy and chaotic. From the things he says very openly about murder and destruction and cleansing the world to even his very tone. The funny part for him? People never seem to take him seriously. People don't believe is such madness! Oh no they don't! But oh yes such madness exists! And the hyperactive teen is ready to gladly take you down the road of madness, as long as you can keep up!

But wait... What is this? He wants people to care? Why the heck would he want that? He doesn't normally get close to people but for some reason if he is interested in you or wants something from you, he always wants you to care about him. This causes him to forge relationships with several people even if he eventually severs the bond completely. But part of him still wants somebody to like him... To understand him. But nobody ever will so what the hell is there to wait for! He just needed to continue moving forward and this doesn't hold him back, okay? Okay! It may cause some messed up kind of false affection thing but that isn't anything big, right? He never truly grows attached. Never. Nobody. Not a single one.

Oh, and did I mention he is active? Oh, yes! The host, Benji, it plenty active! Indeed. There seems to not be a moment of laziness for him and it seems that if he isn't doing something active her is eating, doing something else HIGHLY entertaining, or sleeping because of complete exhaustion. He doesn't sleep, okay? Well, he does, but not a lot. He doesn't like it. He doesn't trust everybody enough to sleep willingly. He might fall asleep and they might do something to him and that just wont do! Nope nope nope! So he avoids the whole situation all together. Is that wrong? Yes? No? I think not.

Also might as well mention here that he is very impatient and can grow bored of something quickly. So best be watching out he doesn't get bored of you! Then he might just be nice enough to release you! This concludes our tour, you may now put your shoes back on and kindly get the fuck out. We have far too much to do!

LOVE:
→ Speed
→ In-line skating
Blue and orange
→ Violence, gives him an amazing rush
→ Straps
→ Eye-patches
→ Straight jackets when sleeves aren't strapped back
→ Sleeves that go far past the tips of his fingers
→ Violence
→ Seeing his reflection in other peoples eyes
→ Chocolate
→ Cookies, best way to get him to play nice with you
→ Destruction
→ Explosions
→ Fire
→ His hair, don't try to touch it
→ Parkour
→ Physical activity
→ Violence.
→ Any gender but doesn't seem capable of any sort of steady relationship with anybody.
→ Being top dog
→ Reptiles
→ Cussing
→ Competition
→ Video games
→ Asger and Ronnie

HATE:
→ People with similar hair
→ A lot of himself
→ Most other people
→ Pumpkins
→ Tomatoes
→ Pink
→ People who talk too much
→ People who don't know what they are talking about
→ Rock salt on sidewalks or driveways and porches during the winter
→ Being short
→ Walking
→ Not being in roller blades. It seems almost awkward

IDOL:
→ Chris Edwards (Professional in-line skater)

HISTORY:
→ Having the same parents as Ronnie did, he was born when she was 8 in the same house above the library, and the same amount of money coming in. He was raised just as well Ronnie was but for some reason he was showing some of the same signs as Ronnie. Except with him he was still working at an education. When he was 8 that was when Ronnie left. All they did was seem to fight to the point their parents had to separate them constantly but for some reason Benjamin only seems to miss her. He got a bit depressed and going into middle school he was bullied and allowed it until he was 12. that was when he stopped being the normal boy.

At 12 he decided that the world sucked. Everybody was cruel and nobody was going anywhere important. At least not this generation. So he fought back and WON. He got in trouble and got sent home. And that was when it happened again. His parents cried. They were talking about how this was because of Ronnie or something and something about hearing them cry... Made him want to save them from their pain. When they got home he went to bed where he stayed awake for hours... Waiting. His parents went into their room to go to bed and that was when he got up.

Creeping slowly down the stares from his room and into the library he silently made his way the the fireplace against the east wall. He wasn't some kind of street smart kid like Ronnie was by age 12, so he did this as best he could. He gathered books and after starting the first he lit books on fire and set them down throughout the library. As he watched for a moment as the flames began to spread he suddenly found himself surrounded by flames. He never intended to die... After inhaling smoke and passing out inevitably he was rescued by the neighbor.

Waking up in the hospital the 12 year old was horribly disoriented. He was told his parents were dead. And he smiled. They of course questioned this and he said "They ARE in a better place" so they just figured he was a really religious child. After fully recovering he was taken in by his uncle Asger and his wife. At first it was awkward because his wife did nothing but yell at him and everybody else. It also didn't help that Benji got in a lot of fights at school. He was becoming increasingly violent. And when Asger's wife left him he was rather pleased. When he was 13 that was when he started to get into inline skating. Asger fully supported this because at least it wasn't violent.

That was when he met some guy who was dealing with some gang activity in the are in London that they lived in. At first this guy attacked him and, somehow, Benjamin won even with his rollerblades on and even with the man using alchemy. This impressed this man so he offered him a position with their petty little street gang which he took because why the hell not? He needed new stuff to do anyways. When he was 16 he had been in juvenile hall twice for what they knew he did. And they would have flipped several shits if they caught him with the things they didn't know. Those were much more violent and... Well. He killed some people without any sort of remorse. He denied these things of course because who wants to get in trouble? Such a drag. He wasn't even sure why these things were wrong.

Now currently still living with his uncle... Part time he has been learning alchemy that he had been working on for about a year and a half prior (Though he still has no actual alchemic ability), he is starting to pick up some Amestrian from Asger and all he seems to want to do it get away and do something. He iss the leader of The Catalysts, the gang that attacked him then had him join, and spends most of his time with them instead of at home with Asger.

TRIVIA:
→ He is a sociopath
→ He is an adrenaline addict and getting in fights and even killing people gives him the rush he craves. This is also added to the fact he honestly believes that killing and destroying things makes the world a better place. That and death is so peaceful, no matter how brutal and messy your death was.
Cretan (Dodger blue) and a little Amestrian

ALIAS:
→ Ron here, yo.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Ronnie Gerard, Asger Roscoe Gerard, Fyl, Feng Ziu, Bojan Von Hatch, and Hagen Brandt

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ He is just good with rollerblades, k? k.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Air Gear[/b]/[i]Agito[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Land Shark

Last edited by Benjamin Gerard on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Gerard  Empty Re: Benjamin Gerard

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm

REVISE

1. Description: "Also, his top and bottom canine teeth seem to be sharp looking like the natural 'vampire teeth' do." --No.

2. Speed-wise at 70 mph without goggles, your eyes would dry out. If you get hit by a rock, you could die. I was going 30 mph and a rock hit my windshield and shattered it soo...skin is a lot more delicate than glass. Take that into consideration.

3. You have a lot of characters. I want to see you posting with all of them consistently, got it? The second you feel strain, get rid of one.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am

1. Not like actual vampire teeth just the slightly sharper x3 Like a friend of mine has. But, anywho, I took it out just to make things easier.

2. Added goggles and the fact he is extremely careful about it x3

3. Oh, I will ^^ Only time I am not posting with some of them is when people aren't replying to me ~ Only one who is doing nothing right now is Hagen which is something I plan on changing here soon ~ I am good with keeping up with the demands of characters ^^

All done with changes~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 am

REVISE

1) Fairly confident that mental disorders have been on the banlist for ~3 weeks. Not sure if you've gotten an override on that, and even then, I know how much effort goes into making a character...

Dunno if you've already spoken to another mod/admin about this, but I'd recommend hitting up one of them, or myself once I've had the training wheels taken off.

I'm not sure how far you'll have to overhaul if you CAN'T have a disorder - but I'm fairly confident that he could still be mentally damaged, just perhaps without labelling it a disorder (note, that doesn't mean you can just remove 'Antisocial Personality Disorder' and roll with that). I'd strongly suggest, again, talking to someone in the box/PMing a mod/admin about this.

2) You mention right at the end of your history that he became the leader of 'The Catalysts'. This confused me a little. D'you mean the gang that attacked him? Or is it something else completely? Not so much a point which needs changing so much as something which just requires verifying, sorry ^_^;

3) Yeah, like Aki said, you're kinda throwing out characters on a roll here. I'd advise you to be careful, and try not to get in over your head - a lot of people on the site struggle with 3-4 enough as is.

Last edited by Ayden Derocha on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:15 pm

1. While making him I talked to Dai about it and I am sure he said it was fine because it is moreso a social disorder. But yes, I see where you are coming from x3

2. The Catalysts is the gang that initially attacked him, yes. I shall make sure that is more clear.

3. I am good with keeping up with characters, no worries ^^ I will always have at least one thread per character and if I don't I will make sure to have a reason for it or somethin'. Or just kill 'em off, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:53 am

Fixed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 am

R E V I S E

I'd like you to tone down the maximum speed. 70... is just a bit too much. XD In order to generate the force required to move at 70mph, you'd need to effectively put 22.03288 kJ of Work into the wheels. If you add the limitations of air resistance, friction and the like... yeah. You effectively need a LOT of energy in order to do this. I'd recommend putting it down a bit.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 am

Alchemy taken out completely for now~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 am

That was kinda overkill, you could've just chopped it down to 30/40 and then for later levels increased the speed or something. Provided you're absolutely sure you want to have no alchemy and have Benji just be a civilian, then this all seems to be fine, but are you absolutely sure you want to take alchemy out on so simple a whim? Dai just asked you to tone it down <_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 am

Haha yeah x3 I will be working on an alchemy skill to maybe add on later on a revamp or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 am

Don't see any other problems, in that case...

APPROVED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down