Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Rebecca "Ronnie" Gerard

2 posters

Go down

Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard Empty Rebecca "Ronnie" Gerard

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:42 am

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant
Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard 2nixn42 Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard 2nixn42 Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard 2nixn42
Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me
Into madness
I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

FULL NAME:
Rebecca "Ronnie" Gerard

SEX:
Female

BIRTH PLACE:
Philly, Creta

RACE:
Cretan

DATE OF BIRTH:
January 7th, 1985

HEIGHT:
152.4 cm

WEIGHT:
53.97749203 Kg

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:

Ronnie isn't exactly pretty but she isn't exactly ugly either. Her hair is a deep red that does stand out and the front is a bit spikey and layered while most is pulled back into a thin ponytail that reaches lower back. Her eyes are a gray-blue and rather animated. Her features in general are very animated when she talks and she has a very proactive way of expressing herself thus it is never hard to figure out her mood. Her skin is slightly tan and her teeth slightly yellowed but not to the point of being downright gross. Just her lack of care for them up until she was in her late teens when she began to obsessively brush her teeth until her gums bleed slightly, as she says they aren't clean until she sees blood. She is kindof short but she doesn't care as it does not at all affect her performance. She is kindof unhealthily thin, as she is slightly below her average weight. But it isn't because of any eating issues as she does eat more than she should but she burns more calories than it takes to really increase in body mass. But she isn't the kind to look like she is ready to pass out. She usually wears colors that are in the gray scale, and camouflage patterns are always somehow incorporated into every outfit. Her outfits vary with the weather but not matter what she always has on some kind of choker, her favorite is gray camouflage. And her dog tags are always in place, though she is non-militant. One says 'Ronnie, son' and the other says her real information including name, date of birth, and below that there is nothing but 'RIP, Ronald Traever'. Other things that are always included is che always has some kind of vest on the zips up and the collar is usually turned upwards. Also included are her combat boots. But her style is always male oriented. Weapon wise, on her at all time as well is some kind of gun, not always the same kind. A few that are always on her; Beretta 21 Bobcat, .44 Auto Mag pistol, and her favorite is her Caracal pistol. Other physical traits include a tattoo of a black cross on the back bas of her neck but is usually hidden by hair, a tribal band around her upper left arm the is flame styled. Scars include a rather large burn scar on her left side that covers half of her back and stops a couple inches up her ribcage and wraps around a couple inches short of taking up half of her front as well.

To go more into more active traits she has a habit of needing to move almost constantly so when she is forced to stand still she has some annoying habits that usually include tapping his foot impatiently, scratching at various parts of her body though nothing itches, and spitting occasionally. She is also not much the type to walk everywhere. She loves to run and will run whenever she decides to run. So she runs most places. Also she is into doing parkour but is rather clumsy so she isn't as good as she wants to be yet. She trips a lot and it is usually over her own feet. most of her movements are rather jerky as if they were a last minute deicsion no matter what the occasion. Same goes for the way she speaks as she speak what she is thinking, thus she usually sounds like she is saying something that everybody needs to know even if it is of no importance. Her voice sounds just as animated as her voice and sounds a bit like Megumi Toyoguchi but with a more animated voice that always translates her mood bluntly. And her speech is usually flooded with slang such as; 'sup', 'son', and even the occasional 'chill, dog'.

Recently she has been wearing her hair down, and is accepting more to the uniform of an Amestrian soldier and seems pretty confident in wearing that with her dog tags. (please note she still does not dress anything like her faceclaim and will blow your face off if you try to get stuff like that on her)

PERSONALITY:
Ronnie is a bit of a sadistic type who has a smug way of going through life, openly displaying her arrogance and stubborness. She has a playful insulting manner around others, though sometimes she can be just plain insulting. Though her overall personality can be summed up simply saying that she is very careful about how close she gets to other people. She is very upbeat and motivated but she isn't very into the idea of getting close to people. Mainly because throughout her life she figured that the closer you get to people the harder it is going to be for you when they die. And everybody dies. So the way she acts may be because she is generally a very smug person but she is just cautious of people. And honestly that is as complex as her personality gets. She has a short fuse and is unhealthily obsessed with violence. To the point where it seems to be the main focus of her whole life. In such a manner that she will do what you suggest as long as it is in her best interest and violence is involved. So she is not exactly a hard one to manipulate if it is in her best interest. And her best interest is always more street oriented than anything. Things that are in her best interest are usually for money and to make a name for herself. And of course, not get killed. But then again she is rather reckless so she will put herself into danger all of the time just for the hell of it. But if there is a promise of her losing her life she will bend to the will of the threat. Those are points where she can get very serious and demanding, losing her carefree demeanor, replacing it with one that is very stressed and somehow even more aggresive. She is in general very selfish but has her very rare selfless moments, depending on how close she gets to people. Which is hard as she tries her best to prevent that. Other things that might describe her is she is very curious. She knows that her book learned skills are almost non existant but she is very hands on with learning and does enjoy learning new things to a point. If she continues to not get it she gets frustrated and throws fits. But her street knowledge is for sure there.

She has recently begun to calm down an even get a little more openly depressed. She is certainly social, yes, but still doesn't let anybody in. Her attention span has gotten a lot better and her violence seems to be a bit more concentrated on things relating to her job.

LOVE:
-Guns
-Explosions
-Blood
-Army themed things, especially camouflage
-Fire

HATE:
-Large bodies of water/drowning (in fact, this is a phobia)
-People who have no common sense
-How she can BARELY read
-Slimy things
-Girly things

DEEPEST SECRET:
Honestly, Ronnie is very verbal with her feelings (not so much fears for obvious reasons) and stuff most of the time but her deepest secret would have to be that she feels socially isolated. She was built with the engine of a social person but built walls around that and is trying to ignore it. She may SEEM social but everything is guarded. She doesn't really let people in. And it makes her feel inwardly lonely.

IDOL:
She once had an idol who was also her best friend and his name was Ronald Traever. He was just plainly her best friend.

HISTORY:
Born in Philly, Creta, Ronnie was born to good parents who were your average upper middle class people with a brother and a sister. Growing up she was a problem child but for no reason. She just threw fits about every little thing, never listened to anything they told her, and she had this habit of beating up kids in the same age group. She was a very stubborn and arrogant child, though she had no real cause for it. So around the age of 6 the frustrated parents hired a nanny to tend to the child. Ronnie was not at all pleased. This woman became the bane of her existance, always hovering over her shoulder trying to get her to read and such. But Ronnie had no interest in sitting down and reading. She wanted to get up and run and do stuff but the nanny just would not allow such childish things. This drove Ronnie to her first true homocidal thoughts. She, instead, decided to spend her time sneaking out and hiding in local alleys just to avoid being controlled. This was where she met he first real friend. His name was Ronald and he was around 13 when she was only 7 herself and the first thing he did was try to steal the lunch she brought. That didn't end well. She may have been smalled but she still managed to pin him down on the ground and make him beg for mercy. Ever since then they were friends. He was a more lower class type and was allowed to just wander around as he pleased and this amazed Ronnie. He had so much freedom while she was bound at home with a book in a dress. Ronald fround it funny that she seemed to glorify his life so much.

Soon after they met Ronnie continued to slip out as frequently as she could (mostly after her parents and nanny were asleep and such) and go searching for Ronald. This was actually how she learned her alchemy. It was picked up by Ronald and the people he would hang around and such. Who were usually lower class to just plain homeless. Ronnie learned a lot of her street smart things and when she would go home would ignore her lessons and pretend to read her stories. She just had no interest at the moment of things like that when she had better things to do. When she hit nine, nothing had really changed for the better. She had been walking through her house one day and tripped and fell into a fireplace, thus her burn scar, but she easily got over that as if it had not happened at all. She became more rebelious and started to refuse to wear dressed and the sort. It got to the point they had no choise but to let her wear what she wanted because she would just rip up her dresses and just stand there like 'What, son?'. Oh, and this was when Ronnie started picking up her manner of speaking. So they allowed her to wear the boy clothes she wanted and she continued sneaking out because life in the city appealed to her more than life at home. Ronald was her newfound best friend and he would wait onside her home for when they planned for her to sneak out. This is how life continued until Ronnie turned 15. She was still ignoring her lessons and not doing any work to gain in book smarts, and she was becoming more violent towards others for no reason. She just had little to no tolerance for people who wouldn't just accept that she was on top. She could no longer stand the calm easy life at home. She wanted a life of thrills and danger. Her glorified form of life on the streets. Ronald was 20 at this point and decided that, to make sure she was okay, that he would go with her. So the plan to escape started. (Ronald called it plan Princess Rescue, Ronnie punched him every time)

After she escaped through her window at night with nothing but the clothes on her back, a few dollars, and a gun she found in her dads work desk (for good measure) they headed out to travel together. The plan was to travel around Creta together. Free and able to do whatever it was they wanted. Stealing Whatever it was they needed. And sometime just whatever Ronnie needed. The main reason they fit so well together is because he was tolerant of her and willing to admit that she dominated him even though he was older. But she was stronger and increasingly violent. And beginning to completely obsess over weaponry. Something that Ronald found somewhat adorable for some reason. But in a little sister kind of way. One day when they were sitting in a particularly dank hotel room and Ronnie was running her mouth about some guy she robbed, Ronald was messing with the gun that Ronnie had stolen from her father. To this day she doesn't know what was done, though she doesn't really know anything about it. So everything went on like normal. They continued on their way around Creta. Then when she was 18 and Ronald was 23 they got into a bit of trouble. Ronnie had snapped and killed her first person. This person was part of some gang in the area and she had just shot him in the head. So, naturally, the rest of the gang was not happy. So they went after her to kill her. Ronnie and Ronald stood together to fight them off but in a tragic turn of events Ronnie was shot in the stomach. Ronnie, in a rage killed all of the remaining gang members on her own and sat by Ronald's side as he died. And before he did die he said "Proud of my little Ronnie" he said, giving her the nickname he was called as a child. She just chuckled lightly as he died. Ever since then she went from being Rebecca to being Ronnie.

After that she began to work herself into the local gang activity and began killing quite frequently, finally releasing something she had been holding back since she could remember. She actually feels like this was what she was meant to do. She felt she existed to make other people suffer for whatever it was she decided to kill them for. Sometimes she had no reason but says 'they probably deserved it' and went on her way. But she began to piss off some of the higher ups, the only one who really liked her was the person telling her what to do because no matter how brutal it was she would do it 'for fun'. So a few people who were just plain tired of her killing off their friends decided to get back at her. They ambushed her one day at night and did a very classic death and tied a cinderblock to her ankle and drove her to the nearest body of water and just dumped her in and drove away. Ronnie sank to the bottom and almost died but at the last second she managed to free herself with her alchemy and blew up the rope holding her. She had trouble swimming back, seeing as she could never swim, and pulled herself up on shore. From then on she hasn't gone anywhere near that body of water. But, of course, Ronnie wouldn't let this be. She tracked them down and killed them one by one in the most brutal ways she could think up.

Ever since then she has been causing trouble and being a generally bad person for no reason. She ended up getting involved with the Men In White and soon after joined the Military. She seems to be calming down a little after joining the military and has actually began to open up a little.

Meeting up with her uncle in Creta broke out into a fight where he almost chopped her arm off, but she escaped without a single injury. But finding out about the death of her parents and the fact he thinks it was her seems to have caused her to become more depressed.

TRIVIA:
Ronnie has a mild case of Thought Derailment disorder, thus she is easily distracted or confused and sometimes needs a sense of directions. But this seems to be kindof selective because when she is angry her thoughts all focus on what is making her angry.
Cretan Amestrian

ALIAS:
Ronnie

OTHER CHARACTERS:
First character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
Heh... Ronnie and I are barely alike ^^' Actually through closer observation of myself lately, Ronnie and I are VERY alike.

Level 1 quote: "With this single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind"
Level 1 REVAMP quote: "Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me
Into madness
I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away"

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Burst Anger[/b]/[i]Meg[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
Berserker

OFFICIAL TITLE:
Timebomb Alchemist

Last edited by Reila on Sat May 26, 2012 2:17 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : typos!)

Back to top Go down

Rebecca "Ronnie"  Gerard Empty Re: Rebecca "Ronnie" Gerard

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 pm

APPROVED

At first the alchemy confused me, but after reading it three times I get it! So it's kind of like a timebomb! EPIC. UNIQUE! YESSS!!! So maybe you can make stickers out of the transmutation circle and stick them to your enemies or something too. *_* Okay don't forget a trans app and we can plot in the cbox!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Rolling Military Rank~

Back to top Go down