Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle

Go down

Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle Empty Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 am

CASE FILE: Transmutation Equipment
Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle 2nixn42 Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle 2nixn42 Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle 2nixn42

Arthas Tier Romario
NAME:
→ Maelstrom

TYPE:
→ Alchemy: Elemental

LEVEL:
→ one

FORM:
→ The seal he has is implanted in the middle of his right eye and it is big enough to lay over the color of his eye. He also has one on both of the fullers of his weapons.

BRIEFING:
→ His air attacks are offensive based.How it works, is that when he uses his seal and or abilities, the air around him compresses and at times may bend to his will. Think of "The Force" From Star Wars ^^ .He uses the air around him to both use as an attack but also help use the full range of the chained daggers he carries. To both propel forward and to bring back, like a Yo-Yo. There are not many problems with his abilities. He cant stay in high altitude if he is fighting. Since the air is thinner it will be more difficult to fight or to use his alchemy in general. If in very cold temperatures, it works with him as well as against him. If he uses his circle in very frigged conditions, it will probably give him frostbite.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

→ The seal blares white in the middle of his pupil, as well as on the blades he carries.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

→ Rupture- What he does is compressed the surrounding sir in the center of his palm, and when enough has been compacted, he forces it towards whatever he is attacking. It does not come in a wave however. I actually goes towards its targets in individual strands, moving a very high rate of speed, targeting the softer parts of it target. Like ones eyes.

Last edited by Arthas Romario on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle Empty Re: Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 pm

{REVISE}

Um... I think you just need to update this to match what you changed his alchemy to in the app.

Back to top Go down

Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle Empty Re: Arthas Tier Romario's Transmutation cirle

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Did some tweaking. Is this good enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Not quite I'm afraid.

• The Special abilities is where you would copy and paste the Alchemical ability section in your charries app and post it there.
  • That being said, it should, obviously, match up with what you have typed up in your characters app.
  • The Briefing section is more for the scientific explanation for how your alchemy works. Is it offensive or defensive, how does it work, stuff like that. What you've got sort of works, but more could be added to it to make it better. The more we can understand about it, the better. ^^
  • When listing what objects contain the seal, please be clear where they are upon the things. Its a bit confusing right now to be honest.

I'm sorry I'm so picky! I'm just trying to keep things making sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:04 pm

you are killing me......tweaked...>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:17 pm

{APPROVED}

Sorry! It's good now. ^^;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down