Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
~The Twins, Rosario~ EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

~The Twins, Rosario~

Go down

~The Twins, Rosario~ Empty ~The Twins, Rosario~

Post by Lily Rosario Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:06 am

A young girl was standing outside of a store in Philly, Creta. She had just gotten some ice cream and was waiting for her brother, Luke. Haha, sucker. That's why you ALWAYS pull the 'pitiful little girl on a hot day' gig. Luke could no longer do such things, foolish thing he was... Lily Rosario thus ate her awesome strawberry ice cream cone, with sprinkles and gummi bears, watching the clouds roll by as Luke waited in line. Oh how Lily loved her brother... Twins they were, and quite the adorable pair standing side by side. Lily would do anything for Luke, and the other way around, of course. After a little bit of waiting patiently, she got tired and walked into the store again, at the doorway. She leaned up against the doorway, and called out down the room to Luke. "Luuuke~ You almost done? My ice cream's melting!" And she held up her ice cream pouting. And of course her pout was sympathetically adorable. Add to the fact that the Fall weather had her wearing a fluffy pink skirt, and a white shirt with a pretty little red jacket and an adorable Winter hat. Immediately, several people left the line so Luke could advance. Oh yeah. That's just how Lily rolls~
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

~The Twins, Rosario~ Empty Re: ~The Twins, Rosario~

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 am

It was a lovely autumn day, and Luke had taken Lily, his twin, out for ice cream. The adorable, pouting, Lily, whose face was just too difficult to refuse. Thus the pair had gone out for ice cream, with Lily in the lead. Luke was still standing in line at the store while Lily was already waiting outside. It was an interesting thing, because Lily, while not quite female, was more feminine than most of the girls that Luke had met along the way. Upon Lily's saddened shout, some of the others in the line allowed Luke to go in front. Don't misunderstand; Luke loved Lily deeply, and would to anything for Lily's safety, but sometimes it could grow to be a little bit too much...

"Alright, Lily, I'll be done in just a minute!" he called out to her as he made his way to the cashier. Luke wasn't one to buy ice cream cones, so he found a pre-packaged tub of coffee ice cream and merely asked for a plastic spoon at checkout. The tub contained a pint of ice cream, which, while a lot for any normal person, was just enough for Luke. He walked out of the store and opened the tub of ice cream, sticking the spoon into it. Today was a normal day for Luke. He was dressed in straight black jeans, black kicks, and a brown, hooded sweatshirt over his black t-shirt, which was zipped up to his sternum. In addition, he wore dark sunglasses; Despite the cooler temperatures, the sun could still be bright during the day.

"You've got your ice cream, so where we goin' now, Lils?" Lils. That was the nickname that he had chosen for his sister. Sure, it wasn't the most creative, but it served its purpose. Carefully scooping out some of the ice cream, he placed the plastic spoon in his mouth. Coffee ice cream was his favorite.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Lily grinned as Luke started to be annoyed by her yelling up to the front of the line. As he came back with what looked like a pound of ice cream, really just a little carton, Lily stared at Luke, shaking her head. "Oh wow, Luke... You're going to die of a stroke or something! Or at least get diaebetes!!" Lily really didn't notice how girly she acted all the time, even if Luke found it so ironic that Lily was really a guy playing the role of a girl. And she thought the same of Luke, of course. How could he be so much more macho and manlier than every other guy Lily had ever met, when Luke was not really a man at all? It just made no sense... "Hmm... Weeell... We have ice cream now, so let me think... Wanna just go for a walk? Maybe we can find something to do as we go, ne?" Lily thus smiled and without actually waiting for a response, started out on her walk, beaming back at Luke after a few steps to see if he was coming.

(~(Pffft, midget post. xD)~)
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 am

Lily's concern for Luke's health was touching, but the alchemist really wasn't as concerned about his own health. For one, he didn't indulge very often, and the tub of ice cream only contained a pint of the cold, sweet, smooth, delicious treat. In fact, her reaction to his pint of ice cream made him chuckle lightly. "You're overreacting, Lils,~" he said in a teasing tone. The two of them were twins and very close, but that didn't mean that they were so special as to avoid conflicts every now and then. They've gotten into sparring matches over Pop-Tarts before (though it was Lily who engaged Luke). Despite those disagreements, Luke loved his sister.

She had suggested a walk with the possibility of finding other things to do in-between. Luke had no objections, and after watching Lily walk ahead and turn around, followed suit, all the while eating his ice cream (slowly but surely). The sun glinted off of his sunglasses, and he followed his sister diligently. There were others who were walking on the same path as the twins, some in pairs, some walking dogs, and others sitting on the benches on the sides of the path. Cars drove by on a nearby road, the sound of car horns permeating the otherwise peaceful day. It was interesting how Philly, while such a busy place, could have such a peaceful walking path on the side that was akin to a park. Heck, the true park was but three kilometers away. Luke wouldn't have minded walking there to take a break.

"I think I'm starting to like Philly, sis," Luke said calmly between spoonfuls of ice cream. "It's got a little somethin' tha's different from our London, even though it isn't even really that far from it, location-wise."

Last edited by Lucas Rosario on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am

Lily pouted again, a little bit. But then flashed a grin at Luke. "Well if I'm overreacting, then you're underreacting~ Plus, I'm not overreacting anyways! But ne, it's your ice cream, not mine~" She grinned and carried on with her walking. Yes, yes, they battled at words sometimes, of course. Especially when Luke performed the criminal act of jacking Lily's poptarts! You just DO NOT do that! But anyways, while they had their share of fights, she still looked back in time, and thought over all of their fights- They always ended with apologies, hugging, and love. Aww...

It really was a very peaceful day in Philly. Nice weather, kind of quiet. Every once in a while, someone would walk by them on the sidewalk and Lily, friendly as she ever was, waved and smiled. She turned to her brother. "It is, isn't it? Hehe~ Except in London there wasn't as much stuff to do~ Plus people knew us too well there, too well for Men in White, ne?" She laughed lightly. It was true. In London it would be way too easy for someone to recognize the pair, since they'd been upper-class there for most of their whole lives. So it was good to have a place where they were unknown among the faces of the street...
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:49 pm

They had been walking for quite some time, and Lily seemed to enjoy waving at anyone who passed by. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, since they were in a new place and didn't want to draw any negative attention to themselves, but Luke wasn't one to wave, so he just walked alongside his sister as he made his way to the bottom of his ice cream tub. Lily spoke the truth: back in London, they were too well-known to be able to join an organization such as the Men in White. A chuckle escaped his throat, and the trap twin number one scraped the last bit of coffee ice cream out of its tub before tossing the empty container (and spoon) into a nearby garbage receptacle.

"I'm actually quite excite to finally do somethin' differen' fer a change. I's like the leaves changin' colour when autumn rolls in." Though it wasn't the best comparison he could have used, it was the first one that came to him, and was certainly decently effective in proving his point. They became closer and closer to the park with each step, but something caught Luke's attention - a group of older, teen-aged kids standing hunched over in a circle, and in the center of them, a small animal. Upon closer examination, he noticed that it wasn't just any small animal, but a dog - a puppy. While he normally would have left strangers to their business, but something seemed strange about the way they were circled around the clearly afraid puppy. He stepped off of the path and began to make his way toward the group, an inquisitive frown plastered on his face.

"Hol' on, Lilly, somethin's wrong 'ere." he said as he walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Lily smiled and carried on walking, until her brother spoke. At which point she sighed, and lightly slapped his mouth, playfully. "Brother! I hate your accent... It hurts my ears. Why am I Cretarian? This makes no sense!" And thus speaking, Lily flailed her arms at her sides, and adorably frowned. For thus was the way of Lily Rosario. Ever since taking on the role and name of her former sister, now her brother, she was a lot more... Feminine! And more adorable! And just DIFFERENT. Cus she was BORN THIS WAY. Anyways, Lily finished her mini-tantrum and her ice cream and smiled. "But yes, indeed, Luke, I love this change too!~ Philly is so much nicer than London~"

Lily babbled on nonchalantly with Luke for a while, until she noticed as he spoke, and began towards a group of kids surrounding... A scared dog? OH NAW! Not going down in LILY'S TOWN! Screw that, Lily's eyes sparked with the intensity of twenty THOUSAND SUNS! Then she held up a trash can lid, and held her hand to her chest. A flash of cyan, and the lid was now a handful of shuriken. "... Just in case. They may be ARMED AND INSANE! Now let us investigate their most likely evil intentions! ... Plus I have nothing better to do this fine day than purge the world of yet more EVIL! Plus, it's Sunday, so that should be good for my soul, I guess..." And thus Lily walked seriously next to Luke, already holding her rosary, praying silently, in preperation for battle! Should there be battle...
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Luke chuckled at his sister's mini tantrum. He couldn't help his accent, it was just something that naturally came to him. In fact, if anyone should have any problems, it would be Luke, given that it was his sister who LACKED a proper accent, given their background. Oh, well, it wasn't worth the energy to dwell on the issue, so he just mentally pushed it aside and watched as she transformed a trash can lid into shuriken. Her comments made him chuckle once more. She was interesting, very interesting indeed, and the alchemist could only hope that she wouldn't go overboard today, if only because they had just recently settled into Philly, and it would be a shame to have to leave for something so small, not to mention they had just barely become members of the Men in White.

As the two of them got closer to the suspicious group, Luke scratched his chin and spoke. "...Oi, what might you lot be up to, surroundin' this li'l dog here?" One of them, a younger male, turned around and shot Luke an angry, inquisitive glance.

"It ain't none of yo business, dude, back off!"

Luke sighed, putting his hands into his pockets. As he leaned sideways to see past the rude male, he noticed that the others had very malicious expressions on their faces, which they slowly directed at the twins as well.

"Well, en' this a public place? I'm pretty sure that means what goes on here IS my business."

"W-well, you wrong, foo! What we do is OUR business, got it?"

In their argument, the puppy had already started to run away. That was good. Luke cast Lily a malevolent glance. "En't he cheeky? He's no clue who we are, Lils!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:17 am

Lily watched as Luke handled the situation and the puppy fled. She grinned. YES! The poor thing was away from those... Those... What was the word? Delinquents... Ruffians... Criminals... Hmm... None of these fit. OH! Lily had a word! SPAWN OF SA-TAN. Which was probably a bit of an exaggeration, but it WAS Lily. She then listened as the apparent leader of the ILLUMNATI OF EVIL began to stutter as he rebelliously VERBALLY ATTACKED her brother. She had nothing to do but laugh at this. She walked casually up to the 'leader', who seemed a bit frightened but figured a girl was no threat to him, macho type he was. Lily grinned. "Yes brother, he is a bit-" Lily casually swiped a fingernail across his cheek, surprising him into walking back a bit, as blood started dripping from the wound. "Cheeky. Maybe we need to teach these devilspawn a lesson in the art of Rosario, eh?" So speaking, Lily revealed the shuriken she had so easily crafted, and with ease tossed one into the air, making the boys flinch, as it landed harmlessly between her teeth. Taking it to her left hand, and crossing that arm over her right shoulder, she dipped her left knee in and was then in a very intimidating pose, holding the shuriken so that should she throw it, it would slash the leader's throat. "Now I'd advise you punks that if you want to play with us, we play rough, see. So I'd be making your prayers to the DEVIL, or whatever other demon you worship, now, because otherwise you may meet him personally, much faster than you anticipate..." Clearly they were a mixture of confused (One muttered to another, "Um... Does this psycho chick think we're satanists or something?) and scared. (A brown spot was HIGHLY visible from behind one guy, and his front end looked a bit damp to boot...)
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 pm

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Luke smiled in an amused manner as Lily cut the apparent leader's cheek with a swift swipe of her nail across his face and made that little display of her shuriken. It was interestingly entertaining and invigorating to see his sister doing such things when the situation had not escalated...yet. Luke licked his lips and gave a malicious chuckle. It seemed the group of delinquents grew increasingly uneasy at the behavior of the twins, and rightfully so. Unbeknownst to the "SPAWN OF SA-TAN" (as Lily would surely put it), Luke and Lily were no mere London natives - they were now members of an organization that was unofficially labeled the Men in White, and they were the twin assassins.

Luke's love for weapons, and guns, especially, grew into an obsession. He collected anything that he could get his hands on - no matter the make, model, or function. The blonde reached under his sweater and pulled out what seemed to be a small dagger, its shape reminiscent of a scimitar, pulling it his mouth and gently sliding it across his tongue.

"What the hell?! What are you people? Serial killers or somethin'?"

Luke chuckled once again and looked around. There were no onlookers, nor any individuals who could become potential witnesses of what might become a devious act, unnecessary violence.

"Hmmm....maybe if you leave right now, we won't have to hurt you~" he chimed, twirling the small scimitar on his finger. "What do you think, Lils?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Lily had to let loose a cackle. Not a chuckle, nor a chortle, nay, twas not a laugh in the world quite like Lily's cackle at that now-time. It was funny! Serial killers... Lily glanced the her shoulder slightly, and grinned. "Maaaaaybe. Maaaaaybe not. What if we are? What would you do about it? What, actually, COULD you do about it? If we were, hypothetically, serial killers, what do you have to stop us from killing you? Serially, what do you have?" At that, she let loose a terrifyingly amused, cute giggle, and grinned at Luke and then back at the delinquents. "Get it? Serial killers? And I said serially, like seriously? Haha~"

Lily then watched with glee as Luke revealed his own weapon, a small scimatr-like knife. "Oh, I don't know. I kind of want to play with them some more... They make very fun playmates, don't you agree, brother? Now would you boys like to tell me NOW, what you were doing to the puppy? No doubt, some sick satanic ritual, non? Because if that was the case, then you better shut. Your. Mouths. I don't want to hear about it."
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 am

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down