Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Rosario, Lucas Taylor EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Rosario, Lucas Taylor

Go down

Rosario, Lucas Taylor Empty Rosario, Lucas Taylor

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist
Rosario, Lucas Taylor LukeBannerL Rosario, Lucas Taylor LukeBannerM Rosario, Lucas Taylor LukeBannerR
Drop you like a needle on the record, scratch my itch

Watch you walk in circles hit the beat

Drop you like a needle on the record, flip my switch

Go around in circles, hit the beat

FULL NAME:
→ Lucas Taylor Rosario

SEX:
→ Female (Poses as male)

BIRTH PLACE:
→ London, Creta

RACE:
→ Cretarian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ Aug 4, 1992

HEIGHT:
→ 177.8 cm (5'10")

WEIGHT:
→ 72.12 kg (159 lbs)

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Pale skin graces Luke with a youthful, elegant appearance. She is very proud of this, as, in her opinion, it's a sign that she'll look young for a long time. Its softness is something to be wary of, as it may distract from her other features. Her height alone helps to detract from her feminine appearance, and although Lucas may have a more feminine shape, her flat chest helps to keep up a more masculine image. In addition, her hips are not so wide that they might attract the wrong kind of attention, and her shoulders are slightly too broad for a female, but slightly too narrow for a male. She exercises and lifts weights on a regular basis. As a result, Luke is very toned and is beginning to increase her muscle mass enough to the point where there is much more definition. She has hands, wrists, and feet that are large for a female her height, leaning more towards a male's shoe size; They're just in-between. On her shoulders she has '02' tattooed in red ink to symbolize the fact that she is a twin (and though she doesn't like to admit it, was born 20 minutes after her brother).

Lucas has a very neutral face structure, not too feminine nor too masculine. With a subtly pointed chin and sleek cheeks, she has no trouble convincing onlookers of her masculinity. Luke's key facial features are her eyes. They are a bright blue that draw attention, and while seemingly static or emotionless, they also appear very deep, befitting someone with a chaotic past and present such as herself. They are not often opened very wide, but appear coldly analytic, as though she were sizing you up (or down). Other times they seem distant, looking past reality into the metaphysical. At rare moments they seem warm, despite their cold, blue color, when Luke's attention is on her brother, Lily. The medium-length lashes give her a more elegant appearance. While not Goldilocks, Luke's hair certainly has a very golden quality to it. When out, it falls just above her shoulder, but unless showering, she keeps it up in a ponytail. Rogue strands always find their way out of the rubber band and fall to the front, but coupled with her eyes, Luke can have a very mysterious appearance that draws attention, especially when wearing a hood. She does have to shave every so often, but the hairs are so light in color and texture that they are hardly noticeable.

A person's voice is one of the things that people tend to identify them by. Most would expect Luke to have a more high-pitched, feminine voice, but this is not the case. Two years (and counting) worth of testosterone supplements have drastically changed her voice, and it has a naturally masculine tone to it that fits her age. She has a natural talent for singing, even if she only sings to herself, and it carries over into the smooth, milky sound that is her voice. If one were to describe it, it would be warm, like a father or older brother's voice, or even like the voice of a significant other. Luke has always walked with a more masculine gait, lacking the hip movement that most ladies tend to have whilst walking. She sways back and forth at the shoulder, and typically has her hands in her pockets (preferably hoodie pockets if available). Chin up, back straight, she exhibits an aura of confidence with every step (despite her pocketed hands).

Luke's outfits vary significantly in style, but they typically share one common element: the main color she wears is black. There are most certainly exceptions to this rule, but she definitely wears darker colors more often than lighter ones (sometimes they are combined, such as black and white in one outfit...yes, black and white are shades, not colors, but that's beside the point). The most common article of clothing she will wear is hooded sweatshirts; Different ones and not in hot weather, obviously, but when the weather allows, she will wear them. Luke occasionally paints her nails...most commonly black, yellow, or a blue to match her eyes. It may not be a very masculine thing to do, but she couldn't care less...not to mention that men can get manicures and pedicures without falling under suspicion, so what's a little color on fingernails? Going along with the subject of accessories, Luke does have one definitive aspect of style: silver jewelry. She loves to wear chains especially, and skull-themed accessories even more so. Though it's not considered clothing, Lucas will typically wear her headphones around her neck when she's not listening to music.

PERSONALITY:
→ Tape 3:

"When I was told I'd have to tell about my personality, I kind of panicked and began to scribble down a bulleted list of things that I would talk about. You know, different aspects of my personality. My original thoughts were that it would be pretty difficult to come up with anything worthwhile, but after spending some time thinking about it, I had a decent list. I figured that 10 things were probably enough to get a good basis going for my personality. It's just...I'm a little confused as to why anyone would be THAT interested in hearing ME talk about MYSELF. Isn't that kind of...you know...self-centered, in a way? Ahahahah......yeahh....Anyway, I guess now would be a good time to start actually talking about my personality instead of rambling about how I figured out what I would actually say.

So, I've heard that I'm pretty mysterious when people first meet me. It's like...the type of mysterious where you just KNOW that they have something they're hiding from everyone else, something really deep and important. Oh, yeah, I kind of asked random people what they thought of me...as a first impression kind of thing...and that's how I got this stuff...well, this part. Anyway, yeah, apparently people's first impressions of me are all the same, and they told me that I seemed like a really interesting person, too. I think that part's funny, because it reminds me of how previews for movies only show bits and pieces instead of entire scenes, and the voice parts that you hear usually come from completely different parts of the movie...but that's where they get ya. You want to know more, and I guess that's how people feel about me the first time around. Oh, well."

She proceeded to talk about other instances where she'd met someone and ended up in friendly conversation. There were a lot of these stories, and they were irrelevant, so they were cut out of the recording.

Tape 5:

"I guess that means that I'm pretty easy to talk to. I don't know... Usually people find me, not the other way around, so it's probably true. I mean, sometimes, people that I've met only an hour before end up telling me their life story, and even though I know I SHOULD, I never feel bad about leaving them in the dark when it comes to myself. It's just that I don't think they really SHOULD know about me that much. I mean, come on, you shouldn't tell someone you barely met the ups and downs of your life. Who knows what they could do with all that? Spread rumors, or maybe spread your name among an unpleasant crowd, stuff like that. That's the main reason why I don't talk about myself to other people. The only reason why I'm telling YOU about myself is because...well...you threatened to delete me off the face of the MDA pending board, and hung the fact that you created me over my head. That wasn't really nice...which reminds me, if you created me, you already know my personality...Why do I have to talk about it?"

I spent the next 30 minutes explaining the entire concept of apps and approvals and the like. It was kind of taxing, but at least I was able to get more info out of Luke.

Tape 8:

"So....I'm an introvert, yadda yadda, I'm actually kinda sadistic, usually calm, I....huh? What? Stop listing, more explaining? Ahh, fine, fine... My bad... Where was I? RIGHT. Introvert. So, it's not the whole anti-social thing kind of introvert, it's more like...I just don't say much. I guess a better way to explain it would be to say that I'm a quiet person. I think more than I speak or act. Yep. Lily told me that being a sadist was a bad thing, but in my personal opinion, I think that being a masochist is worse...but...I just can't help what I am...Huh? Yeah, I'm a masochist, so what? I mean, there are a lot of people in the world, we can't all be peace-loving hippies. I, for one, do NOT want to be seen sitting under a tree, smoking who knows what, preaching that whole make-love-not-war dealio. It's just not my thing. Oh, and just so you know, I'm NOT into the whole bondage or dominatrix stuff. I don't care what you do in your own home, but that's definitely NOT for me.

What next....? Ah, yes, fun stuff! I like fun. Er, well, I mean, I don't know anyone who DOESN'T like fun, but I can take a good joke. I know that people don't all have the same sense of humor and all. Of course, the most fun thing I know of is clubbing, dancing to the music in particular. Especially when it's House or Dubstep...I tend to just get lost in the music and dance without thinking, ya know? I don't need to drink, the music makes me tipsy enough~ Haha, weird way to put it, I know..."

I had to cut the recording off there because we kind of got into it about the weird statements she was making...on to the next part!

Tape 13:

"Apparently I can be really sympathetic, which is kind of funny to me. I mean, I'm a masochist AND a sadist, yet here I go, listening to people's problems. Well, I guess it's because I know better than to run around killing everyone just because of the adrenaline rush. There's too much legal stuff involved, so I just keep those urges to myself, usually.

Lily tells me that I can be a pretty romantic person, too...It's weird, Lily's more feminine than most girls that I've met, and he's not even a girl at this point. Then again, I'm not exactly very girly for a girl...I've been told I'm masculine enough so I can pull of this guy spiel pretty easily. I guess..that's a good thing? In any case, I don't really have much else to say, so....goodbye...........Wha....Why are you still recording, exactly? It's not like I'm going to tell my entire life story right now. I'm hungry, and it's getting late. I like my sleep, you know."

That's all I could get out of her, but I guess it's enough...for now.

LOVE:
→ Lily
→ Chocolate
→ Strawberries
→ Guns
→ Knives/swords/etc.
→ Collecting weapons
→ Sparring
→ Amestrian tortes
→ Coffee ice cream
→ Beef (particularly steak)
→ Pandas
→ Dogs
→ shiny things
→ Singing (though only to herself)
→ Appearing masculine
→ Dubstep
→ House (such as Deadmau5)
→ Rock (especially Muse)
→ Clubbing
→ Dancing to dubstep/House (in particular, hardstyle shuffling...or however you wanna call it).
→ Shakespeare
→ Parkour and Free-Running
→ Martial Arts
→ Soccer
→ Working out at the gym to some good music (especially on the treadmill)
→ MUSIC OMGZ
→ Concerts
→ Philosophy
→ Beat-boxing (and she's rather good at it, too)
→ Hoodies
→ Boots
→ Jeans (especially black ones)
→ Lots 'n Lots of chains
→ Skulls
→ the colors BLACK and YELLOW(especially golden-yellow)
→ Sunsets and sunrises
→ Gazing at the stars
→ The sound of the ocean
→ The smell of freshly cut grass
→ Around-the-ear headphones (You know, those big giant ones)
→ Fall and Winter
→ Pain
→ The taste of blood
→ Relaxing
→ Sleeping

HATE:
→ Honeydew
→ Politicians
→ Hamsters
→ Fish (alive and dead)
→ Spring and Summer
→ Being shirtless in public
→ The scars on her chest
→ Her metal ribs
→ Frills
→ Dresses
→ Being stuck indoors
→ Homophobic ideologies
→ Fake accents
→ Going a day without music
→ Discrimination without reason
→ Dress codes
→ Religion (she tolerates others, but refuses to look into/comment on the subject)
→ Truth/One/All/God
→ Alchemic limitations
→ Monetary superiority

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Lucas keeps the fact that she's really a girl secret (IC posts will use the pronoun "he")
→ Attempted human transmutation TWICE.

HISTORY:
→ "My life? If you want to know about me, you must first understand that everything I tell you is from memory. Since a person's memory can be subject to subconscious manipulation, I can't guarantee that everything I tell you is as accurate as a biography. With that in mind, I regret to tell you that I've kept a journal - a written record, if you will - of all the events in my life that I have considered important and worth remembering. The points in-between will be iffy, but I'll try my best to make this as accurate and as understandable as possible."

-Luke R.

PART ONE: The Parents

"Tragic heroes in fiction - more often than not - arise from humble beginnings, one prime example being Edward Elric (the degree of humility in that scenario is debatable), the Fullmetal Alchemist. However, in this particular tale, the protagonist's roots are far from humble:

Nigel Rosario was always a smart individual, and grew at an exceptionally fast rate...mentally, at least. He began to read at an early age, and was reading chapter books by the time he started school. Yes, Nigel was brilliant. That boy would grow up to become a skilled lawyer, winning just about every case that he took on, even if his client was truly guilty of the crimes he or she was accused of. Okay, so he wasn't the most morally sound man in existence, but he was intelligent nonetheless. His parents were supportive of him up until the day they died - and far beyond, as he inherited the deed to their mansion. His brother received the rest of their parents' money, but for Nigel, the property was enough; He already had a paycheck large enough to feed an office building with 3 square meals a day, with snacks, and still have enough left over to buy an expensive new suit.

After a while., however, the lawyer felt that his life had become too monotonous; Case after case, all the details seemed to blend together. That was when he decided to start dating. His flexible schedule had grown so lax that it allowed for as much social time, if not more, than work time. As he would discover, most of the potential partners he meant were only in it for the money, and this was rather upsetting to him. It wasn't until Nigel had gotten past the tenth page of e-mails responding to his personal ad that he finally met someone like-minded: Kate, or Katherine, Luhann.

You must understand this: Kate was not as wealthy as Nigel, but she was capable of sustaining a comfortable lifestyle doing what she loved most - writing. She had come from a middle-class family, and her parents, unlike Nigel's, were not so supportive. They felt that writing was something best suited as nothing more than a hobby. As a result, Katherine was left to pursue her dream with nothing more than the clothes on her back, a pen, and some paper. She originally decided to work for a local newspaper as a receptionist. It wasn't the most glorifying start, yet there was still a sense of fulfillment that came with working and earning a paycheck. It wasn't until her supervisor found some of her stray writing that Kate had the opportunity to write for her pay.

Her column, known as "Ask Kate", was the best way for readers to connect with the newspaper editors, authors, and the like. Letters ranged from requests for love advice to praise for the paper. Katherine loved her job more and more as time passed, but felt that she was unable to give advice to those with love troubles as she herself had not been in any true relationships thus far; She lacked the experience. If you've been paying attention, then you should know where this is going:

Nigel's first meeting with Kate was rather casual. Coffee, strawberry tortes, and small talk. They learned about each other's lives fairly quickly, and it only took a few months before they decided to marry. I know what you're thinking - That's not a long time at all. You have to remember, though, that this is not a simple wives' tale, where the marriage of two characters is the end. They were happily married, and within a year, had two glowing twins named Lily and Lucas. This is where the real story begins."

-K. Luhann

"If you aim to understand a man, you must first aim to understand his father."

-Anonymous

PART TWO: The Twins

"The hero of our story begins as the energetic Lily Sky Rosario. As a toddler, she was often seen playing games together with her brother, Lucas Taylor Rosario, and usually her mother as well. Since Kate had started to write novels - so she would be able to write from home - most of the raising was done by her. Given that they were twins, it was difficult to tell the two apart - Kate was the only one who could differentiate between the two without trouble. Even Nigel, their father, had trouble sometimes - he began to take up more cases than before as co-workers frequently referred many clients to him.

Back to the twins. They were extremely close from the start, and their bond only strengthened as time passed. Not only did they play together, they did everything else together as well. When one had to use the restroom, the other waited outside the door. In fact, they were schooled together in a private institution, paid for by their father, who only wanted "the best for his babies". Private tutors were hired to ensure the twins academic success. There was even an alchemy tutor, who supplied the twins with a vast amount of books on alchemic theories and the like. By the time they were eight years old, Lucas and Lily could likely outperform most practiced alchemists at those simple tasks that they completed. It was then that Lily decided to try something that she had read multiple theories about - vibration manipulation, starting with amplification.

It was in the evening, almost time for supper, and Kate was in the kitchen, getting ready to prepare a fresh vegetable soup. Lily and Lucas were playing in the dining area when it happened. There was a transmutation circle on Lily's left hand, which she had drawn only a short time before. As she slammed both of her small hands against the wall dividing the dining area from the kitchen, the vibration was amplified, causing the wall to dent. In the process, the table in the kitchen was moved over a small amount. Kate, taken by surprise, dropped the bowl she was holding, and the broth it contained spilled on the floor. This series of unfortunate events continued with the woman slipping as she took a step backward, and in an effort to catch herself, she grabbed the table that had been pushed just a moment before. It was a small table, and its uneven legs caused it to tip toward her, the knives falling to the floor. As Katherine hit the ground on her back, she landed on several knives that had bounced off of the floor and ended with their tips pointing up. One of them went through her chest.

The twins, having heard their mother's screams, ran to the kitchen to see what had happened. The sight that greeted them was an unpleasant one, as the woman was now dead. Upon spying the dented wall, Lily guess that it was her own fault that her mother was dead. Since Nigel was at work due to a case, the young girl thought that she might be able to fix the mistake that she had just made. She ran into the study and grabbed an alchemy book off of the shelf, then brought it back to the kitchen. Kneeling down, she opened it to a page that she had marked once before. It was titled "Human Transmutation". Lily had read that human transmutation was taboo, but she didn't even know what that word meant at the time. All she knew that human transmutation was supposed to be able to bring back the dead, so why wouldn't it work for her now?

It took the girl a few minutes too properly draw the circle around the body (the lines were drawn in blood), but once she was done, she gathered all of the extra materials she may have needed and tossed them in. Taking a deep breath, the girl put her hands on the circle. It lit up, just like in any other transmutation, but something was different and somehow wrong. Instead of the normal sensations that Lily felt during a transmutation, there was this tugging feeling. There was pain. Then there was nothing; she had blacked out. When she came to, Lucas was next to her, and had already cleaned up the mess. Worried that they might be caught and get in trouble, Lily washed herself off and left the house with her brother. Their destination: the park that was only a few blocks down. It was starting to get dark now, so nobody around really took notice of them. They would stay there for the next hour in silence for the most part. Before they went back, however, Lucas and Lily switched places: Lucas would pretend to be Lily, and Lily would pretend to be Lucas. This was all due to Lucas wanting to take the fall for Lily just in case they were found out (the body had been pushed into a nearby ditch through which water flowed, and the knives as well; this way, the rest of the evidence would be washed away). When they got back home, they were met with the relieved yet distraught embrace of their father, who had gotten home only a few minuted before. When he got home, he noticed the dent, the fallen table, and most importantly, the absence of people. In his panic he was unable to think rationally, and thus never once suspected his two children for having done anything wrong. It was later discovered that the girl had lost a kidney, but the doctors thought that there may have just a bodily malfunction that caused the kidney to disappear (they weren't the best doctors around).

Naturally, you would think that this experience would bring an end to our newly named protagonist's human transmutation attempts, but this was not the case. Ah, and for future reference, our protagonist has switched names, and thus will be called Luke. Lily is now the brother.

8 years after his mother's death, Lily had switched one of his father's daily pills with a potent anti-depressant. Over time, this caused Nigel's arteries to become more narrow than what could be considered healthy. A month after taking the switched pills, the man had a fatal heart attack. Understand this: Lily wanted his sister to succeed, and human transmutation was just another obstacle to clear. He had killed their father for the sole purpose of having Luke perform human transmutation, hopefully with better luck this time. However, the consequences of this were more severe than the last; Luke had lost three ribs and lost a lot of the flesh covering her chest, including her nipples. She was taken to the hospital by her brother, and received metallic rib replacements before her chest was stitched together in order for the skin to grow back together. When the surgeon and other medical staff asked about the incident, Lily refused to answer.

That marked the last of Luke's transmutation attempts for quite some time.

A month after the surgery, the twins began to speak with gender consultants, and, as they were still posing as each other (they had grown to enjoy it), were prescribed hormone supplements. Two more years passed, and since the effects of the hormone supplements were ample enough for them to fool others, they decided to get their names changed legally - now Luke's name really WAS Luke. The change was official, and they would know be able to go on with their lives - but all things must come to an end at some point, and this history recount is nearing its conclusion as well. Once they had turned 18 (the tutors were still paid for as the twins inherited their parents' money, so they learned much between their mother's death and now), they decided to move out of London, their destination: Philly. After having gotten used to the swing of things there, they encountered a group most often called the Men in White, deciding to join their ranks only a year later, once they had turned 19. They are still there now, wreaking havoc on those who expect it the least."

-Lucas Taylor Rosario

TRIVIA:
→ Fluent in Cretarian, Amestrian, Drachman, and Aerugese, Xingese
→ Has 3 metal ribs in her chest to replace the ones she lost.
→ Luke is missing her right kidney.
→ Takes testosterone, which gives her a more masculine voice and has, over time, stopped menstruation, nullifying that feminine aspect.
→ To give the illusion of a manly "bulge" in the pants, Luke wears a "packer" at all times (unless showering, of course).
→ Since Luke's chest was damaged severely, it's scarred from the stitches she once had. In fact, Luke has no nipples! GASP!
→ The only reason Luke hasn't had reassignment surgery to become a legit FTM is due to her attachment to her only remaining female part(s).

ALIAS:
→ Sal

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Sal, Alex K., Daemon (Take the points for Lucas from Daemon)

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ TRAP!

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]VOCALOID[/b]/[i]Kagamine Len[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Bassline

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Shockwave

Last edited by Lucas Rosario on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Rosario, Lucas Taylor Empty Re: Rosario, Lucas Taylor

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:32 am

Done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:32 pm

{REVISE}

I love you Sal darling, however...

• Alchemy: I see like.... 2 or 3 abilities in there. >< I do like that she's limited to the vibrations that she can create. However, I think for level one she should just stick to vibrations through physical objects. Since footsteps would resound in a physical object, I can allow that to stay. But for the sound aspect, I would wait for level 2 because that would be getting into resonance which is something different than simple vibrations.
  • Also, normally with the human transmutation, Lucas would indeed be able to use alchemy without transmutation circles. Upon consultation, your history would need to be like.....5k words for me to approve that. So...... right now its a no. ><

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Revised! ^_^ Hopefully it meets the proper standards now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 pm

{APPROVED}

<333 Don't forget to post in classifieds for MiW~

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:55 pm

You can't know Xerxian.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING