Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

New Beginnings <3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Beginnings <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings <3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Hmmmm? Oh, oh! He said something to Mr Tin-Can! What did he say?? She understood some of it, but she couldn't seem to understand all of it. But he said something to him, and that was all that mattered. Akiha gave a small nod and turned away from him, making small skipping motions towards Yuuko-dono and the other girl, watching everything that went on through inquisitive eyes. To be completely honest, these people seemed like rather nice people. Pinkie, and Mr. Tin-Can. They both seemed like really, really nice people, and she really didn't want to hurt either of them. Well... she didn't have the right to harm Pinkie, Miss Tsukino-sama. Strange, she was certainly acting weird...

And the words that she was speaking, they seemed... wrong, to Akiha. While she was sworn to serve loyalty to the Tsukino, this just didn't seem... right anymore. Especially after everything that Miss Tsukino-sama was saying. Her brown eyes studied Pinkie carefully, and she stepped backwards from her, Akiha shaking her head slowly, whispering words to herself that even she didn't understand, eyes widening with every step.

"I'll follow around this guy and torture him for entertainment, and..." N-no... No... There was something wrong with this. She had expected Haru-Harui's cousin to be nice. She had expected her to be nice, and kind, and friendly, and just as every bit warm as Haru-Haru had been! Just like Rai-stu-lin and Yuuko-dono! The girl's eyes were as if plates were on her face, just staring blankly at the group with an expression that showed nothing of how she was feeling right now. It was as if... she'd been shot through the heart.

"If the last heir to the throne whises it to be so or even decrees it, a royal servant has to comply. I believe, we have come to an agreement." N...no... No.. NO.... She refused to believe it... Her voice came out from between her lips, and whispered words were spoken, in the hopes that she wouldn't be heard.

"I... am honor bound to swear fealty to the Tsukino as their retainer... B-but..." She shook her head, trying to get those blasphemous thoughts out of her head!!! The girl turned away from the group, looking out the window of the train with a pair of steeled eyes and an expression of sorrow hiding behind the visage of nonchalance.

Why are you bothering? Just sit back and let it all happen, Akiha. Her heart beat thrice in succession. That voice... it had come to her again. That damn voice! That lazy, uninterested voice! The girl opened her eyes widely and she turned to walk off the train, casting a look back at Yuuko-dono, speaking with a cold and nonchalant expression on her face, soft and pink lips opening and closing, speaking sobered words that she would never have spoken before this day.

"I must go and think over a few things. Deepest apologies, Yuuko-dono, Raistlin-sama, Miss Tsukino-sama, Mr. Tin-Can." She turned away from them, and with a single motion, Akiha Akihiro was gone from the train, as if she had never been there in the first place...

[Thread LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Ambros Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm

"It is your own behavior that forces me to act sir, you don't exactly look peaceful by any means..." replied the stubborn man, his pervasive sense of duty driving his words once more. But before he could enter a long winded speech, Saga Tsukino cut in, after returning from some trance of flustered emotion, from what he could observe from the corner of his eye. "Shut up Jet. Behave; we're in mixed company.", said she, to which Major General Jethro Black respectively complied. Such a peculiar pair, those two, the lost heir of an Empire and the General of branch of the most powerful military force in the world.....or at least, it had used to be.

Those matters aside, there was no time for any thoughtful musings, as the firm press of Tsukino's hand upon his shoulder, to which he made no attempt to recoil. "He's freaking out because he doesn't know what you idiots are saying while you're all yammering in Aerugese," stated Saga, loudly, speaking the very language the confounded her companion so. She continued with a playful smirk, "Loosen up...you look like you're about to kill someone. It wouldn't be wise in the presence of...royalty now would it?". So, she had truly come to grasp the context of the situation, had she? Yes, for better or for worse, she had the ability to take control of the entire situation, playing her ace, her untouchable trump card. She was the last remaining member of the Aerugese Imperial family, they were all her subjects, they were practically offering their unconditional fealty to her, whether it was for matters of loyalty to the Empire, or a debt of friendship to her cousin.... "Raistulin. You don't even have an Aerugese name...intriguing." remarked the pink haired princess, as she stepped away from him. He didn't think much of it, he preferred the name his mother gave him, the one his father despised and rejected, just as he rejected his father's family name after his death. If it was up to his pretentious, foolish father, his name would have been Yamasaki Jiro.

Well there was no reason to involve himself in the conversation here, not anymore, his task was fulfilled, all that was left to do was to stand silently, observe, and wait for Yuuko's orders. The royal heir, intoxicated with new-found influence and power, prattled on, taking the helm of the entire circumstance, making her standpoint known, as well as her conditions. Defending her companion and flaunting her prestige, she addressed the others in their company with haughty bearing, even going as far as referring to Harumi in such an insolent manner. Well, her character was easy to decipher at this point, and it certainly contrasted to Harumi's. Raistlin shot a quick glance towards Akiha and Yuuko. Akiha was starting to look quite abashed, shooting confused looks to the others as Saga continued, while Yuuko too, usually a master of her emotions, began to appear perturbed and conflicted, he could read it in the subtly of her body language, the shifts in her expressions. At least she wasn't too obvious about it, she would remain tactful. Raistlin himself disregarded the statements concerning Harumi, they were simply a result of Saga's brazen nature and the fact that she may have never even acquainted herself with her cousin,referring to her was no different that making mention of a complete stranger. But Akiha....she was ruled by emotions, her reaction could prove to be more than troubling.....

"I'll follow around this guy and torture him for entertainment, and..."

......hmm? What was this about? Had she taken some sadistic interest in him despite his callous stance during this entire matter? This could either be a blessing or a curse. On the one hand, perhaps he was the best suited for keeping an eye on her, he would have to consult Yuuko on her intentions, but otherwise he would simply act out of obligation to Harumi, and wariness of her opportunistic and aggressive traits. It was not out of the question that she may have had ulterior motives in mind, especially considering the fact that she was so quick to twist the terms of their request to fit her own preferences. On the other hand......it could be troublesome for her to uncover the nature of his more....discreet actions. He would have to be cautious.

"Do we have a deal?" said Tsukino to Kagura, a mischievous smile spread across her lips as the three of them absorbed the conditions she had just set forth. Basically, she wanted the privileges of royalty with none of the responsibility. A figure head left to her own, unrestrained devices. And so it would seem Kagura would be left to take the mantle of leader in function. Interesting. Raistlin waited in silent anticipation for Yuuko's response. She was beginning to fall apart, her composure was crumbling as she processed the quandary before her. The entire weight of the dilemma at hand, concerning the entire empire, rested on her alone. Pity. The officials had been right to entrust her with the authority she was granted, Raistlin was sure of it. Oh, not because it would benefit them most, not at all, but because she was a devious and analytic mind, and she was more than capable of wresting control of the nation from that pompous aristocracy and spinning her own plans. It would be interesting to witness, and he surmised it would benefit his own plans for the time being. And now Saga Tsukino was practically offering her a gateway to nearly absolute political power by royal decree. It was a golden opportunity, she would do well to seize it.

"If the last heir to the throne whises it to be so or even decrees it, a royal servant has to comply. I believe, we have come to an agreement." Yuuko complied, with a trace of bitterness, it would seem, speaking through her unfolded paper fan which she used to conceal her face. So that was it then, the terms had been accepted and a compromise was formed. Akiha spoke out then, her voice trembling with conflicted emotions that emanated through her troubled expression. "I... am honor bound to swear fealty to the Tsukino as their retainer... B-but...I must go and think over a few things. Deepest apologies, Yuuko-dono, Raistlin-sama, Miss Tsukino-sama, Mr. Tin-Can." and with that, she vanished. Raistlin refrained from letting out an audible sigh. He would have to go and follow her now.

Turning towards Yuuko, his eyes met hers for a brief moment and he gave a solemn nod, and then afterwards, he faced Saga again. "Please excuse her behavior." He paused, before continuing in his usual murky tones. "I will comply to your terms, though I might suggest that you refrain from using the late Empress's name in any form of vulgarity......My name is Raistlin Ambros, Commander of the Imperial Army and your personal attendant when you have need of it, as I was to the late Empress." He was far from warm and friendly in his personal introduction, but he was not harsh or cold either. His feelings towards Saga....they were neutral for now, formal acts out of the necessity of conduct. And that's all there was to it, outside of his own mild interests and reasons. "Now, by your leave" he concluded with a respectful nod. With a final sharp glance towards the blue haired General, whom still seemd to regard him with the utmost distrust, Raistlin stepped outside of the train, and vanished into the crowded ruins of Central.

[EXIT THREAD]

Last edited by Raistlin Ambros on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raistlin Ambros
Raistlin Ambros
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Saga loved it and sucked in every mixed feeling they shed on the outside for her to see. Her intentions were not to torture them per say, but to seize her own chance at becoming something she otherwise was not. She was a half-breed after all...but it wasn't like they needed to know that. "Yeah, yeah s'cool. Take care, Rai." She grinned--first smile yet--and patted him on the back, hard, as he walked out the open train doors. "Let's get along, ne." Was it obvious that she was terrible with social skills? She sighed, knowing that she had completely failed at what she wanted and succeeded with what she normally did: push people away. Her blue eyes flitted to Yuuko and she gave a struggled expression. "H-here's my card..." Suddenly insecure...suddenly not sure what she should do because...the results weren't what she expected. She reached out tentatively and slipped her business card (that she kept for nightly excursions) into the pocket of the new Empress. Trying to force a nervous smile, she went to stand near Jet as if he could act as a buffer to her onslaught of social pressures. "Take care...I--I'll see you in Aerugo?"

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 am

Jet would normally be offended at the obvious ignorance of his 'guests'. They didn't seem to care whatsoever that he was standing right there. It didn't bother him this time however, as he didn't even understand a word they were saying. Black shrugged and sighed, looking down at the ground and beginning to ignore them. No need to pay attention until he was recognized, right? He was merely there to protect his princess after all, and they obviously had no malicious intent anymore, if it ever existed in the first place. One thing he had noticed was that as soon as she started to talk to them and order them around like a queen, their strong spines melted in mere seconds. It was like she knew she had the advantage and was using it greatly against them. He knew exactly the feeling however, as it was like his duty as a knight when he served his short term in Creta. He obeyed without hesitation, even if he was against his orders. That was part of why he pushed to one day give his own orders and not allow those under him to be like he was so many years ago. He laughed at this though, as he realized he was in that similar situation once again, this time under a single woman, Saga. This was of course his own choice, so nowhere near the same. One by one the guests took their leave, first the young girl, then the intimidating man. All that was left was their leader and the two of them. Patting the man on the back, Saga handed Yuuko a card, seeming almost awkward in a sense. Was a drastic change from her earlier behavior, that's for sure. He hung his head as she stood next to him, knowing she was trying to use him as a shield. It was kind of like his job, now that he thought about it. Jet chuckled and bowed to the woman in front of them. "Thank you Lady Yuuko, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again soon," he said, holding back the slight anger in him. He didn't want to harbor anything bad, but it was obvious they had gotten off to a bad start. Looking down at beautiful woman beside him, Jet smiled and sat down. "Please don't tell me you have any other special guests coming, I don't know if I can handle that," he said as he dropped his head, slight worry on his face.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2