Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
New Beginnings <3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
New Beginnings <3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
New Beginnings <3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
New Beginnings <3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
New Beginnings <3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
New Beginnings <3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
New Beginnings <3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
New Beginnings <3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
New Beginnings <3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
New Beginnings <3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

New Beginnings <3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Beginnings <3 Empty New Beginnings <3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Jet walked through the wreckage that had once been the grand capital of Amestris, Central City. Sadness gripped his heart at the sight of so much destruction. Hundreds of thousands of people died within a matter of seconds, wiped off the face of the planet forever. A tear rolled down his cheek at the mere thought of so much death, just from the push of a button. Black's heart was then suddenly filled with anger, thinking of the ones who had caused the tragedy, Hild and Aurel. He slammed his fist into a nearby pile of metal that was once an apartment complex, the impact resonating through his body. Jethro was dressed in a black t-shirt, faded jeans, black and white converse, a dark brown leather jacket, and shades hung from the neck of his shirt. Jet gripped the hilt of his sword, which was fastened to his hip as always. His heart than sank into sadness once again at a single thought. Saga...

As he walked through the broken apartment complex, Jet caught a glimpse of a beautiful young woman with long pink hair. His breath caught in his chest, is that her? He quickly went around the corner, seeing in plain view the woman he'd fallen for a week ago. "Saga..." he said more to himself than anything.

Last edited by Jet Black on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings <3 Empty Re: New Beginnings <3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 pm

She was crouched upon the surface of a mirror, staring listlessly into the cracked reflection of her sooted body. She concluded that she needed a shower. A hot one. No, a scalding one. Locks of her wavy pink hair twisted in the sympathetic rays of sunlight casting down upon the broken world. A shaky sigh escaped her parted lips, a few pieces of hair sticking to the freshly applied lip gloss. Gone. Everything she had ever had was gone. The pile of rubble around her was her home... This was who she had been after she escaped hell and now it had up and vanished in the blast of a monstrous bomb. So what...what now? People were moaning in the streets with missing limbs--babies lay dead in the gutter... What had come of Amestris? The Cretans had been invading the West so how...had the war reached Central? The last announcement that was made on the television was that South City had been reclaimed and was now a giant lake... It was weird, but whatever it wasn't like she cared. When the fire rose up and the blasts sounded like thunder across the land, the electric went dead, the internet grew weaker until finally diminishing. It was coming closer... Central was the last to go up in smoke. She knew that because the bombs were set in a spiral until at last, Central Head Quarters was toast...toast and red jam, covering the streets.

People were starving and raiding super markets. Saga sat here, staring at charred pictures of the family that lived three floors down. None of them made it...their blackened hands were reaching up towards someone or something from the ruins. They were never rescued. No one here was being rescued...because everyone was in need of saving. Word was spreading through the milling, disheveled crowds that Reila Tsukino, Jet Black, and Tataki Masu were organizing aid through Xing... Apparently the Emperor was the younger brother of Spade Aeries, head of Central. I bet he was in a wreck right about now. At least Creta hadn't taken over this past week... Bright side...bright side. Funny how she knew two of those people. Reila...was doing her own thing. Saga found that she no longer cared about such trivial things. Reila thought she was dead...maybe it was better to keep it that way. Jet. It was that medieval man that had saved her life. So he was ruling the country now? Wonderful. They were all doomed. Next they would be forced to all wear suits of armor just in case another strike happened. And the best part, the ultimate best part was that no one had any idea what exactly caused this act of terrorism.

A picture frame creaked angrily and Saga spun her head around, feeling tears slip out of the blue. Speak of the fucking devil. She stood up, kicking the mirror to the side as she wondered if that would give her bad luck. Well, it already had. How much worse could all of this get!? She would ask. And once she had asked, she would make a giant sign with all the answers and plaster it to the front of the ruins of Central Head Quarters whose fires had just gone out. How the hell else would anyone learn anything. How in god's name did they do it back then? Jet was a fanatic, he should fucking know, right? She didn't care...actually.

"Jet," she glared, wandering over to him and dragging flapping bandages behind her. Her blue jean shorts were ripped and her black tank top marred beyond repair, but her knee-high black boots were in decent shape considering. "What the hell is going on here?!" She violently wiped the streaks of tears off her cheeks, rubbing the dirt further over her skin. She had barely made it from the hospital with her life. So many there...were dead. Machines no longer beeped, no longer fed, no longer beat their hearts for them... It was the end of so many people. She witnessed it all. Saga didn't look away; she looked at them. She took in their last smiles, their wide mouths and screaming rocks of teeth. She saw malformed faces and a doctor hanging from a tree without the arm he used to operate, dead. Dead...Death..... She would stare at the sky for hours a day, wondering why her life hurt so much. Was she a curse? Did she bring misfortune wherever she went? Sometimes she believed it, and sometimes she just wanted to keep living. She was alive for a reason, right? While all the others were in silent blackness, she walked through the wreckage in her high-heeled boots. She saved no one because she never found anyone who looked like they were alive. The others were drones like she, staring into nothing--their lives ravaged like a rape victim.

It was over. Amestris' glory was felled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:08 am

Instant relief washed over Jet at the sight of the women who had never left his mind since he saved her. "Saga! The Fuhrers have betrayed us all! I don't know why, but they've detonated bombs all across Amestris. The other generals and I have come to take control temporarily." He fought the sudden impulse to run up and grasp her, but decided to anyways. He walked forward and pulled her to him lightly, holding her gently against him. "Thank goodness you're alive, I thought I had lost you," he said, obvious concern in his voice and body language. "Are you okay my lady?" She was still injured from before and she seemed a little beat up from the recent destruction as well. What he was more worried about however was the emotional scaring that all of her recent experiences may have done. The tornado, the hospital, that episode in the bathroom, now all this? Not to mention it was obvious she had been through a lot before, and that much stress can be extremely damaging. He had missed her immensely, and had worried himself sick looking at the video images from the initial blasts in Central City, namely the hospital. Black had thought he'd lost the only thing he held dear anymore besides his music. Nothing could measure the relief and happiness that was in him right now.

He didn't pretend to know what she had been through or really who she was, but he knew she was in pain. All this death and destruction, it was saddening and heavy on his heart, as he knew it was on hers. He only hoped to help her get through this tragedy. 'Why was she in this place?' He wondered, curiosity claiming his mind. "Saga, why are you here?" he asked her, looking around at the rubble that had obviously once been an apartment complex. Apartments... then it clicked. She had lived here! The sudden realization hit Jet like a freight train. She had just lost her home, a feeling Jet was all to familiar with. Jet pulled Saga closer, knowing she was in deep pain. "I'm so sorry Saga," Black said, wiping away a tear on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:27 am

She raised her sight from the smoldering building and met Jet with bleary eyes. She felt as if her they were pouring out of her head, spilling her feelings in torrents of despair... Saga nearly jumped at the sound of her name, blinking and quickly looking away to something she desired less to see: the demise of her home. Why wasn't there anything pleasant to look at anymore? She felt almost like crying again, but held it back; she was used to holding it back... So the leaders of their country were also the destroyers of it? Heh, fucking ironic. She kicked at a piece of concrete with her boot and watched it collide into half a wall. It fell over, kicking up dust and making the pink-haired girl squint through it. "I see," she said, and was about to turn around when she found cold arms wrap lightly around her. The touch sent shivers bristling up her spine, jolting her out of reverie. Her heart lashed against her chest, making her ribs feel as if they were crushing her deep inside. Oh it hurt. The tears fell again and she clamped her eyes shut, gripping Jet's shirt as if it were the only thing she had left in the world. "Thank goodness you're alive."

She let her hands go slack and buried her face into his shoulder, hoping upon all hopes that he hadn't seen her cry. She wasn't weak. She wasn't weak. Saga could do perfectly fine on her own. See, she was even still alive. "Thank goodness you're alive." UGH! She wanted to break something!! "I'm fine," she replied, digging her teeth into each other. And then, abruptly, she pulled away with a feisty glare. "Just who do you think you are?! I'm--" ... She had almost told him who she was. Maybe she wasn't okay. "Hmph." Saga crossed her arms and looked away. It was clear that Jet didn't know, but he also didn't know because she didn't tell him, nor did she plan to. He wasn't worthy of such knowledge. He was just a man. A man--one of those vile beasts after the female body and their glamorous pride and honor. Well, screw that!

"Why am I here, you ask, I li--"
"I'm so sorry Saga,"
"..."

Alrighty then. So he already figured it out. She opened her mouth to call him an idiot when she felt him pull her back. She let her arms drop limply and stared bewilderedly into the dead space behind him. She hadn't known she was still crying until he wiped the tear away. "Take me with you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 am

Jet kept one arm around her as he turned slightly, looking at the sky. Normally, it would clear and the beautiful blue it always was. That was one thing Jet loved about Central, the skies were always crystal clear, and so were the nights. He could look at the sky forever, it's greatness filling him with happiness. Instead, the sky was choked with smoke, it's putrid smell filling Jet's nostrils all at once. It was disgusting and depressing at the same time. Then suddenly Jethro sensed another smell, one which he had hoped to leave on the battlefield on the Western border. Death, decay, blood, soot, smoke, ash, all of it seemed to assault Jet's nose and lungs, causing him to cough, his body trying to get rid of the filth. All he could think of though was how many had died today. It was supposed to just be the casualties from South City and West City, yet hundreds of thousands of people all across Amestris were killed in the blink of an eye. Today would be a sad day that would not soon be forgotten, if not remembered throughout history as the day the old Amestris fell. Tears ran down Jets face, the sadness too much for him. He gathered himself quickly, knowing he needed to be strong for Saga. He wiped the tears away and turned back to her, sadness, depression, anger, and hate emanating from her.

You wouldn't think a grown man such as him would care about the sky, or music, or a woman's feelings. Ciro had once told him he was just a big teddy bear who wears armor to cover his big heart. They were very drunk and not all there that night, but Sky spoke more truth than he meant to. He was a softie, a big man who wears his heart on his sleeve. Some would see this as pathetic, but he saw this as his strength. He was not afraid to follow what he loved and show the world what he was, their opinions didn't matter to him. There were very few people in this world who's opinion mattered to him, Saga and Cironis the two closest to him. This made him smile, knowing he had so much to be thankful for, and that he could find comfort in them even during this nations darkest hour.

Saga kicked a piece of concrete, causing a nearby wall to collapse and send dust flying up, Jet conveniently taking a deep breath just in time to inhale a bunch of it. He coughed hard, leaning over to regain his breath. She buried herself in his shirt, grasping him like her life depended on it and crying. He ignored his own problems and held her close again, knowing she needed this. She needed someone there for her right now. He was happy it was him, he wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Suddenly she pulled away, glaring at Jet with fire in her eyes. "Just who do you think you are?! I'm--" she said, stopping abruptly like she almost told him a secret on accident. She then crossed her arms and looked away, like she was mad at him. He just smiled, knowing all to well this was her way. Just like the hospital actually, now that he thought about it. "Take me with you..."

What did she just ask him? She wanted to...come with him. Jet stepped back and put his hands on her shoulders lightly. He looked into her eyes, seeing the pain in them. "You need a place to stay don't you. Please, there's a room I'm staying in here during the reconstruction that you can stay in with me," he said, a smile on his face. "Do you want to look for any of your things here? I'll help you however I can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 am

Her body moved away from the warmth of the man and she stared intently at the tips of her boots. They were scuffed and no longer spoke of the wonderment which had drawn her to buy them. She felt the breath leave her lungs and then reenter them. She blinked. Her hand twitched. And the tears wouldn't stop falling.

She lost everything.

Everything but the man that wouldn't leave her alone. And she was asking him not to now. She had taken the step. And it was a step in which she did not know where it led. Wind parted her hair, combing through grease-coated pink lit up by the setting sun. The light hurt. She felt the pain spreading through her head before the headache fully formed, taking route in the bridge of her nose. She wanted to squeeze it, but couldn't move. "Do you want to look for any of your things here? I'll help you however I can." She slammed her back into one of the walls that hadn't fallen, collapsing her face into her hands. Her voice quivered, voice coming out in beautiful pain. "There's nothing left." She sobbed.

All that Saga was--all that she ever was leaked into her hands and through the cracks in her fingers. And she looked up to see the silhouette of a knight. Maybe they were real. She laughed bitterly, not hiding the smile that formed on her lips...for once. "I'll go," she whispered, feeling as if the expression was stuck there. "I'll go anywhere." She stood up, pushing her body against the broken wall for help. And as she made it to her feet, the wall fell the rest of the way over into a heap of rubble once brilliant. And she laughed. "Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 am

Jet watched as the woman he'd grown to admire for her strength, fall into pieces before his very eyes. The independent air about her, the defiant glare, the strong stance, gone within an instant. He didn't pity her though, or think her any lesser. Black knew it was very hard for her to cry, especially in front of someone she barely knew, yet she did it anyway. He could understand at least some of what she felt though, as he had lost it all when the throne was overthrown and his parents killed, when his home was destroyed and his family name was tarnished forever. Most of all though, when he lost his little sister Lilian, the one thing he though no one could take from him, he almost gave up. He moved on however and pushed to become a knight and thus a better man, one that would make his fallen family proud. He did it for them, he did it for Lily. Now though, he had a new reason: Saga. Jethro would become stronger and better for her, he could already tell a difference in himself from their now two encounters.

Saga smacked into a wall, her face falling into her hands. She hadn't stopped crying, not since she'd stepped back. Everything she was, all of it, was falling onto the cement ground beneath her, splashing brilliantly against the dust and rubble. It reflected the color red from the falling sun behind Jet, making the scene that much more symbolic of the pain she was enduring. As he watched them fall, he couldn't help but tear up himself. Nobody should have to go through this kind of pain. Yeah sure, she may be kind of mean and bossy, she may not be very trusting or like-able by most, but Jet felt a connection with her that he couldn't explain. Whether it was fate or chance, they were bonded now, both bound towards the same path. "There's nothing left," she sobbed in reply to his question. Then suddenly, she smiled, even laughed a little. That was a good sign, hopefully. "Let's go," she said. Jet nodded and turned, beginning to walk away from the ruined apartment complex. He reached what had once been a street corner, but was not a pile or stone from a nearby wall crashing down. Black turned around and smiled at her, saying "Let go, it's time to go home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 am

"I am home," she whispered, "and it was destroyed like everything else in my life." A veil of pink fell over her face, obscuring pools of deep blue as she looked down to watch her first steps behind the shadow of a knight. She wondered if he was her knight, and felt the possession grow through her, writhing like a curse...and at the same time something she felt she could be thankful for. Jethro Black, huh. She squinted through the slanted light and shook her hair back away from her musky face. The streets were filled with broken lives, showered with the tattered hopes of the people who lay mangled in shattered archways. She looked past it all and into the horizon where blood dripped around the sun and sunk below human perception. Pain...was a constant occurrence. Think of the people who had lost better lives than her--the people who had had more value. Copper in the light of gold, she stood. Her shadow licked at the ruins as if nursing the wounds that would never fully heal. She knew. She knew, that no one would ever forget this.

I was in it, she would tell her children. If she ever had any. Somehow she doubted this fact. And it hurt...like everything else. What would her mother have said? Those ghostly words and the splay of silver hair laid out on her pillow in fake ringlets. She was Cretan... And she made Saga hate him and everything that he was. But she was still Aerugese...Saga was a half-breed and heir to the throne. She was royalty as much as she denied it. Reila had escaped--had successfully thwarted her heritage by being set free and adapting to a new life. Reila's mother had been smart...because her daughter was still alive. Saga...had been tortured--molded into a shred of who she should have been. Her pride was removed, her soul tainted by her doctor's sex organ. All because her mother had died and no longer could protect her. Fate was a violent, cruel thing... And that was why she wanted Reila dead. Jealously...regret...something akin to envy. But now...now, she didn't see a point. Reila was so much more than she could ever be. Saga accepted this...she accepted it with the scars that would mar her skin forever once they healed. She reached across herself and tore at the raged bandages until they came completely loose and spilled behind her. Boots clapped against the loose pavement until finally reaching their destination.

Once Saga entered the full-ravaged train station, she looked lost. Turning every which way, it looked as if she had never witnessed such a scene. Bodies were piled high in the corners, emitting a putrid smell. People huddled together, drowning in salt and water. Trains were packed to capacity... The conductors looked as lost as she. It made Saga wonder how they would ever reach Jet's home. She didn't even know where his home was. It could be in Drachma for all she knew. But at the same time, she didn't care. To Saga, anywhere other than the ruins of her home was better. And somehow, she didn't feel like crying anymore. She was beyond it...so lost beyond it. She blinked and Jet was talking to someone and flashing a card. The other man looked surprised and shooed him towards the giant machine packed with drones. She stared until Jet motioned to her. Then she blinked again and Jet was pulling her into the first class section of the train. It was empty. Empty and silent.

"Jet..." she started when they stepped into the train and sat down. But an immediate answer didn't come. She took a deep breath. "You're Cretan?"

The train started, shoving off. People ran after it, trying to hitch a ride, but were beaten back by the slim security that still remained of the once super power, Amestris. Saga slipped some of her hair behind her ear and prepared herself.

"I'm half and--"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Usually, if it had been any other situation and reason, she would have hated this part of the whole thing. She had never been fond of train-based travel. But for this once, it was a necessary thing, unless Yuuko wanted to pass up the best opportunity that would present itself to her in a long time. And that in turn, was not only undesirable, but also simply not her style. The head assassiness liked things cleared up in a swift manner with as little delay as possible. So it was inevitable for her to be on this train at this time today. At least the intel was as flawless as ever and indeed the person in question had been spotted at the station and getting onto the train. It was enough of a hassle to find her to begin with, so they better wrapped this up right now once and for all.

And with they, Raistlin and Akiha were included. This had nothing to do with dragging a random ragtag band of trustworthy people along, hell, the last thing Yuu wanted -ever- was one or more millstones around her neck. They were also here, because all three of them were in this thing together, because it was related to their beloved Empress Kanon. So, as their honor dictated them, they just had to look into the whole thing concerning her death and all that. And thus at some point, found out about this one girl, who -if they were to believe the intel various observators had gathered- was in fact a sort-of lost last heir to the aerugese throne. So she had used her position and powers to track her down, finally leading to this day, the best opportunity to get in touch and hopefully clear this whole mess up, regarding the heritage of Aerugese Empereor. From there on out, Yuuko already had her sights on finding the person at fault for the murder, avenging Kanon by bringing what she deemed a fair judgement over her killer. But that was for a future agenda.

Right now she was on the same train as the target, accompanied by two important people who thought alike. It was literally just meters between them, but a situation like this needed to be handled with great care. No matter how good their information was, where all their spies were waiting for further orders, there was always a possibility that something unexpected might happen. Like an act of hostility. So their party took careful time approaching the girl, who was in company of some guy - another not calculated, possible disturbance. And thus, another reason to take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 am

Jet turned as Saga approached, beginning what he knew would be a very long walk. The death, the destruction, it surrounded the two as they trekked through the ruins that had once been Central. It was a saddening sight, once grand building toppled, innocent men, women and children filling the streets to escape the destruction. The number of people running from the explosions and falling structures almost equaled that of the ones lying on the ground, forever staring at the sky, never to feel the wind through their hair again. Never to taste new foods or see their loved ones. It was horrible, and no human being should have to suffer like they had. Those that survived though, they had to suffer even more. They had to live with the sadness and despair from the loss of so many lives, as well as the loss of their homes, their livelihood. Jet felt horrendous, knowing he had survived, knowing that he could have done something to stop all of this.

Not to mention the loss of so much life earlier this week from the battles for South City and the Western border. So much death, so much devastation, all in one day. He felt responsible somehow, the words of Dietrich burning in his mind. "Bastard," he mumbled in Cretan, still angered at his lack of strength. He needed to get stronger if he wanted to defeat the leader of Creta one day, and he would avenge his fallen family, as well as those that had died today at his armies hands. That much he knew for certain. Bombs won't get in Jets way next time, it will only be the Crimson Fist, the Prime Minister, and the Grimm Reaper to claim one of the them.

The Black Templar shook his head, shaking the thoughts of sadness and revenge from his mind. He didn't need to be thinking about things so dark right now, for this moment wasn't about him. Jet didn't come here for himself, he came to look for his love, and he found her. This was about her, not him. He looked at the pink-haired beauty that had stolen his heart, curiosity in his eyes. She was staring at him, deep in thought. Was she thinking about him? He blushed slightly and looked ahead, seeing the train station in the distance.

While they walked Jet looked back at Saga again, suddenly lost in imagination. In his mind, Jet saw his house, just like he remembered so many years ago. There was the picture of his family he had hanging on the wall, and underneath it stood Saga, holding a baby boy in her arms, a smile on her face. Next to her stood a little girl, the spitting image of his little sister Lily. They all looked so happy to see him. Not someone else, him! He didn't know how to feel, it was surprising and warming all at the same time, he was genuinely happy. Jethro smiled, coming out his daydream grinning like a silly kid. Then he blushed brightly, realizing she was right there. He turned his face away to hide his redness, knowing she would just make fun of him for it.

Jet walked side by side with Saga into the Central Train Station, one of the few places not completely destroyed by the bombs. Bodies were piled high in the corners, the dead releasing a putrid stench that could be smelt for miles. For bodies to be treated so poorly, it brought slight rage to Jet's heart. The dead were to be respected, not thrown aside like toys no longer useful! He grabbed Saga's hand and lead her through the crowd of survivors, all trying to pile on the trains to leave this hellish place. Once at the front, Jet pulled out his badge and security card, proving he was Major General Jethro Black, leader of the Western Forces, or what was left of them, and proud warrior of Amestris. "General Black, we've been expecting you. The front car has been reserved for you and your passenger," the head of the security team said as Jet putted his credentials away. "Thank you Captain, much appreciated. Before I go however, I want those bodies properly buried and taken care of, do I make myself clear?" Black replied, anger in his tone. "Yes sir!" the captain replied, saluting and turning to give orders to the men.

"Come on, your chariot awaits," Jet said with a dorky voice, a smile stretched across his face. They entered together, the door sliding shut behind them. The train was ready to go, and was only moments from leaving the station. The two of them sat down next to each other, the car completely empty save for the security team next door. "You're Cretan?" Saga asked him, the train lurching forward as she did. Jet looked at her, surprise on his face. Though she was right, most people didn't know he was Cretan, as his name was odd and he didn't look Cretan. "Yeah I am, how did you know?" Jet replied. "I'm half and--" she began, trying to tell Jet something. Before she could finish though, a man and two women walked into the car, all obviously Aerugese. They were also important people, and highly trained fighters, this obvious by the way they stood and carried themselves. Jet jumped up, right hand firmly grasped on his swords hilt. "Saga get behind me," the general urged, eyes never leaving the intruders. "Who are you?" burst from Jets mouth, anger and courage in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 am

What were they doing here, seriously?! The place was nothing but rubble now, dead bodies lining the streets, the occasional person mewling for help from the sidelines. It was really quite frustrating - while the young kunoichi appreciated death, she couldn't help but dislike this meaningless and mass murder. She'd heard something about the Fuhrers betraying the country or something, but she never really understood it. It was just meaningless babble to her. And so she couldn't help but sigh, and watch Yuuko-dono's back as they began to approach the train station.

"Yuuko-dono... what are we doing here?" She, of course, had been too busy to read anything to do with this little extraction, so she really had no idea whatsoever. In fact, she didn't really care. She was just following Rai-stu-lin and Yuuko-dono around, following their orders. She sighed softly, and walked through the station, looking at the multitude of dead bodies. There were far more here, and she had to wrinkle her nose at the stench. Ew. Their objective now seemed clear, as they were following a large man and a pink-haired woman around. Really, a train? They got onto the large machine, and AA stayed behind Yuuko-dono, not saying a word when they were confronted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Ambros Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 am

Central was now a rancid city of death and decay, a graveyard of ruin and rubble, with bodies buried and lives crushed under Amestris's collapse into destitution. Without sympathy, the man's boots scraped past the stains of dried blood that stained the broken pavement, without pity nor remorse, he walked past the dead, the dying, the mourning, without so much as giving them any more than a cold, blood red glance. Amestris had never been any place special for Raistlin, it was simple the land his mother was born in, and the country Harumi had thought to be her enemy, as Empress of Aerugo. Before, he had treated the country as simply and obstacle in his pursuits in serving Harumi's will, but now it was something entirely different. There was no doubt in his mind that Harumi Tsukino's life had been stolen by someone acting under Amestris's orders, it was the most likely reason. Now Amestris was something else entirely, it was no obstacle, it was a key. Within the bloodied borders of this decrepit country, he would seek the killer of Harumi and bring unto him a merciless retribution, for the blood of his closest friend, the most precious person in his life, he would return a tide of blood, until no one left in this world would be able to claim to have ever laid hands on her! And from their destruction, he would pry the secrets to the stone, the fruits of his descent into sin and damnation, from their cold grip. He would not lose Harumi, if he gave up now, then his existence was pointless, he cannot fail her. This world was just a mecca of human refuse, all worthless, corrupt, selfish, frail creatures. In a perfect world, a world beyond the hallow earth they lingered on, there would be no place for any of this wretched humanity.

But this ultimate aspiration was not yet in reach, and for now, it was best to continue as Harumi would have had him do now. And it was today that he was supposed to aid Yuuko and Akiha in their endeavor to secure the last kin of Harumi Tsukino, a cousin of her that he rarely ever heard of from Harumi herself. He had little idea of what she may be like, but it had occurred to him, and worried him even, that she may resemble Harumi in some way. But that did not matter, she was not Harumi, she would never be Harumi, she was just her kin, someone that Aerugo sought to replace their slain Empress. Those fools, those pompous, idiotic excuses for vermin. Were they really so selfish as to think that she could be replaced just like that? They were shameless as everyone else. But there was no need to pay them any heed, they could just rot away along with their insecurity and compulsive desire to control the masses.

Raistlin boarded the train silently with Yuuko and Akiha. As usual, when going out into Amestris, not as a general, but simple as a man who does not want attention drawn to himself, he did not don his usual red cloak, and even left his golden gauntlet in Aerugo, seeing as he would be just as ready for combat with his handgun hidden securely in his belt. What he did wear was a black t-shirt, jeans, and boots; his civilian clothes. If anything, he probably just looked like a less than friendly man who listened to a lot of metal. His crimson gaze scanned over the train's passengers until they finally rested on the woman that fit the description. A pale young woman with lustrous blue eyes and unnaturally pink hair, dyed, obviously. He made no intention of calling out to her, Yuuko would be the one to do that, he simple observed her in silence, his piercing red eyes studying her carefully.

Suprisingly though, the man accompanying her spotted them before they could even act. He was a sharp man, certainly not just another Amestrian civilian. His hand grasped the hilt of his blade at his side. A blade of that size, in this age? It was rather unconventional to say the least. Either way, he was now prepared to brandish his blade against Yuuko, there was no hesitation in Ambros's response. "Stay your blade" Raistlin warned, lifting his shirt from his belt to reveal the handle of his concealed firearm, rather than draw it and alarm everyone on the train. If he was a sensible man, and got the message, then Yuuko would have the time she needed to compose one of her tactful methods of persuasion, and take control of the situation.
Raistlin Ambros
Raistlin Ambros
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

"Saga get behind me."

"No."

"Who are you?"

"Looks like the circus."

"Stay your blade"

"Stay your face."

Saga was behind the intimidating-looking, black-clad, hard rocker man with her long pole whipped out and pointed at his neck. It wasn't very intimidating save for the fact that something was glowing through both hands that gripped the steel: alchemy. Royal teal eyes glittered from behind black lashes and she bared her pristine teeth despite the grime all over her face. The other two that came with him didn't appear to be his back up...so that could only mean that he was the back up. Her eyes narrowed to vicious slits as she studied them. They were Aerugese. Why were they here? She was suspicious...so overly suspicious that her eyes were flitting about the train carriage at the speed of light. Jet was on edge...as usual and she knew he would be able to get the other two if they tried to make a move on her. But this guy...he was the most dangerous of them all: he smelled of blood...his eyes were red. She leaned in close to his ear, studying every twitch of every muscle he owned. Her hot breath gathered moisture on his neck and the corners of her lips quirked into a smirk.

"You're only half. Make a move and you'll love what I do to you." She could already tell that pain wouldn't work on this guy. Luckily, the opposite existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Jet reacted just as Saga did. He ignored the man in front of him, caring not for his words. Black brandished his blade, Nemesis ringing sweetly as it came to point at his opponents. The sword, hilt and all, was over four and a half feet long, extremely long for most blades, and almost three fourths Jet's height. Though he did not look like a knight right now, this blade was his true emblem of position. Passed down in his family for generations, the blade was just as good as it was 90 years ago when it was crafted. The General quickly analyzed the situation. There were three foreign combatants on the train in front of him, possibly more in hiding. They were obviously trying to blend in, wearing civilian clothes much like himself. The way they carried themselves made it obvious they were somewhat important, perhaps leaders. Two of them were Aerugese, but the man looked to be only half. That man... the look in his eyes, it was filled with sorrow and despair. Most of all however, it wreaked of death and destruction. This guy was a cold-blooded killer, and to Jets joy his eyes were red. Saga will enjoy that. He turned back to the matter at hand, his blade pointing at the 'leader' of this group. "I'll ask again, who are you, and what the hell are you doing on my train?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 am

Why had people this need to be blunt and brute. As blunt and brute as it could get, at that. They did not even say a single word and already there was hostility in the air. Also weapons pointed at them. On the sword's -to Yuuko it was more of a bludgeon with sharpened edges then anything else at it's size and measurements- other end, this guy stood. Not pleased, but she did not care, as well as the blade pointed in their general direction was ignored. Nevertheless, she took her usual seconds of time before responding to even that simple question. "Please. What's with all the hostility. I have no interest to do battle with any of you. If i longed for your life to end, i certainly would pick a more subtle method." She knew, this was almost mockery right in their faces, but also truth. Never would she embark to kill someone and approach them directly, unarmed no less. It would be more of a stabbing them in the back in an unexpected, uncovered moment. "And also, identities have little importance in this matter. We are here on behalf of the Aerugese Empire. That is all you really need to know. But if you insist, in hope it shows goodwill and no wish to do any harm right here and now, i am Kagura Yuuko. My occupation is classified." She had not moved an inch since their "conversation" started, not flinched in the slightest when the tall guy unsheated his sword, nor reacted to their target person getting behind Raistlin with the blink of an eye. In tune, she had kept a straight and serious face, this was no game or anything. Relying on that he did not misinterpret it and stab her with that clubblade, Yuu turned slightly, so she'd have a better view at the person they were here for - also it made clear to whom the next sentence was directed. "Let go of my companion, will you. We seek no fight this day. In fact, we want to have a word or two with you. About important matters regarding the Empire. It would be desireable for everyone to get this over with without any incidents." Purposely she had changed the language. This was about the honorable Aerugese EMpire and their late Empress, anything but Aerugese would have been a disgrace for her nationalism. An almost piercing stare extended itself towards Saga, maybe it meant to intimidate, maybe it meant to strenghten the proposition from just a second earlier. In any case, what they did now or rather did not do now decided how this all would turn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 am

Things had gone from bad, to worse, in an instant. The moment they were spotted by the big man, Rai-stu-lin had been challenged by the pink-haired girl. She was gonna call her Pinkie, from now on. Strange, though. She began speaking Aerugese, and that confused the fuck out of AA. While Pinkie had looked Aerugese, Akiha hadn't actually expected her to be so. The girl sighed softly and scratched her head for a second. Why did this seem so weird to her?

"You're only half. Make a move and you'll love what I do to you." Her heart skipped a beat for a second. No... The second man had drawn a blade, and was pointing it at them. AA's hand instantly went for one of the tanto that adorned her back, but decided against pulling it out. If anything, Yuuko-dono and Rai-stu-lin could protect themselves. She clenched a fist, her body shaking. She didn't want this to happen, she wanted everyone to smile!

"Ich werde wieder fragen, wer bist du, und was zum Teufel machst du auf meinen Zug?" He spoke. She was no longer kidding around. She could sense his intent coming from his voice, even if she couldn't understand his language. The eyes of Akiha Akihiro narrowed deeply, and she turned directly to stare at Saga.

"I... I... LEAVE MY RAI-STU-LIN ALONE!" She shouted out and stamped her right foot, causing the entire carriage to shake and sway, and probably everyone to lose their balance slightly. She suddenly blinked at the outburst, having been shaken out of the annoyance by the shaking of the damn carriage itself.

"Bitte. Was ist mit all den Anfeindungen. Ich habe kein Interesse den Kampf mit einer von euch zu tun. Wenn ich für dein Leben sehnte sich danach, Ende, wäre ich sicherlich wählen Sie eine subtilere Methode. Und auch, haben Identitäten wenig Bedeutung in dieser Angelegenheit. wir sind hier im Namen der Aerugese Empire. das ist alles, was Sie wirklich wissen müssen. Aber wenn Sie darauf bestehen, in der Hoffnung, es zeigt guten Willen und will nicht schaden hier und jetzt tun, ich bin Kagura Yuuko. Mein Beruf eingestuft ist." Yuuko-dono's voice broke her frustration. What was she saying? She understood few things, mostly Yuuko-dono's name, and the words "Aerugese Empire". What did she mean? AA's eyes followed Yuuko-dono's gaze at Pinkie, and the girl gasped. THAT FACE... she recognized it... or at least, some of the features. AA began to tear up slightly, her over-emotional self starting to come out.

"Haru-haru..."

"Let go of my companion, will you. We seek no fight this day. In fact, we want to have a word or two with you. About important matters regarding the Empire. It would be desireable for everyone to get this over with without any incidents." Important Matters? Regarding the Empire? No. No. She could see it. She didn't know why, but she thought that she had to. She instantly went onto her knees and bowed her head in an Aerugese fashion, aimed directly at the woman threating Rai-stu-lin.

"I apologize for my rudeness, both to you and Yuuko-dono, but I must ask! Is your family name Tsukino, by any chance?" If she was wrong, then she made a mistake and would take the punishment. But if she was right... then there was no way that she could harm a single hair on Pinkie's pink head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Ambros Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm

In an flash, the rose haired girl was behind him, a metal staff drawn and trained on his throat. The telltale pulsation of alchemical energy emanating from where he hands gripped the weapon made it apparent that she was all too serious in her attempt to put him in check. Curious, and here Raistlin had thought the target would not have been capable of such and aggressive and skillful feat, considering she had such a brash and wary bodyguard in her company. But she wasn't too fast for him to be caught unaware, his crimsons eyes, altered by his own research long before, had read each of her movements with ease, yet he did not move an inch when she put him into check. The objective of the mission was quite simple enough, they were to get into contact with Harumi's kin and address the issue of the Imperial Aerugese royal bloodline and how it concerned her. But also, Raistlin knew that he would not be able to harm a relative of Harumi, she lost so much of her family before she had perished herself, she would never have forgiven him if he brought harm to all that she had left.

Though he kept his eyes fixed ahead, as to not set her off, he could tell how close she was from the warm breath on his neck. Raistlin was certainly not too keen on having anyone this close to him, such human contact was unknown to him, but he had to bear with it until this matter concluded.
"You're only half. Make a move and you'll love what I do to you." she hissed, her words leaving faint whispers of hot breath across his ear and neck. She surmised he was half rather easily, though it was no secret to his looks. But

Raistlin slowly raised his hands into the air, taking care not to make any sudden moves, lest he provoke unnecessary hostilities, as tensions were high enough between the five people that stood in this confrontation. "The same could be said of you" he replied with a faint smirk, as he had found it ironic that she would point out something of him that was true of her, from what he could tell of her looks. A royal Aerugese who was half bred? The thought had come across him as something that would send the officials in Kyoto in an uproar, not that such petty things mattered to him.

"I... I... LEAVE MY RAI-STU-LIN ALONE!". He heard Akiha shout in a sudden outburst, the entire train carriage shook as she slammed her foot against the floor, forcing Raistlin to shift his feet slightly to stay balanced. What on earth was she doing? He glanced in her direction so see her flustered expression. She was practically fuming, did she really make the mistake of thinking his life was in danger? She was too emotional for her own good, though it had just occurred to him, as the creator of that homunculus, that it might have been a side effect of the traumatic process. He would have to make note of that later, but for now, he would have to try and make eye contact and get the message across that she needed to keep herself in check unless she wanted to blow up the whole situation.

Yuuko began to speak and state their business with the others and as she did, Akiha calmed down as suddenly as she had gotten riled up. Or rather, instead of calming down, she had swapped emotional stance immediately, tears welling up in her eyes as she abruptly fell to her knees and bowed respectfully towards them.

"I apologize for my rudeness, both to you and Yuuko-dono, but I must ask! Is your family name Tsukino, by any chance?". Raistlin almost sighed in mild annoyance. She was naive on levels that nearly confounded the man, and she let her emotional obligations rule her outwardly as well. But he overlooked this matter, for she was pure and innocent in ways that betrayed the trends of vice common to humanity, and she deserved no harsh appraisal for it.

Yuuko and Akiha both made their intentions clear, so Raistlin decided it best to disarm himself through the assurance of words as well.

"As you can see, we mean you no harm" he stated coolly, his voice low, but clearer than a mutter. His hands still raised, he gave a quick glance to blue haired man with the zweihander, keeping an eye on his movements. He was Amestrian, in the end, and knowing that the lot of them were Aerugese agents might set him off, considering Aerugo's history with Amestris.

Raistlin Ambros
Raistlin Ambros
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 pm

"We are here on behalf of the Aerugese Empire." Saga blanched, but didn't shift her eyes from studying the hard-rocker man. He raised his hands up and she prepared to dive out of the way when he merely stated: "The same could be said of you". Bullshit. As if he could one-up her in any way. He was probably deaf from blaring too much of that shitty music. He needed a new wardrobe too. But...did they know--did they know who she was? Jet definitely didn't. She bit her lip, streams of alchemy running rampant up and down her steel pole as her focus waned into panicked shock. Her heart sped up, making her sweat and her breaths come out in deep sighs. If they knew... would they kill her? Briefly her blue eyes flitted to Jet in desperation. It was her run-if-they-start-to-attack-me look. Abandon me, Jet! She was prepared to beg him to leave, except the woman's next words nearly made her faint with bewilderment.

"Let go of my companion, will you. We seek no fight this day. In fact, we want to have a word or two with you. About important matters regarding the Empire. It would be desireable for everyone to get this over with without any incidents." ...How long had it been since she had heard someone else speak Aerugese? Saltwater welled up in her eyes, spilling over like waves onto the shore. No don't! Stopstopstop. Saga swallowed the tears that seemed to be today's curse. Had she lost her home only to gain another...? What was this. What was happening? Her fingers quivered and the pole nearly touched the half-breed's jugular. That would certainly be bad...he would probably pass out from the pleasure. Shit. God fucking dammit. Why was this happening all of a sudden?

"I... I... LEAVE MY RAI-STU-LIN ALONE" echoed in her head and renewed her confusion. Oh, so his name-- The train carriage was still shaking from the ninja girl stomping her foot. It seized off-track and nearly tipped over. The man now known as Rai-stu-lin managed to shift his feet in ways that allowed for his balance, whereas the final shift caused Saga to fall into a heap on the ground. The pole clanked next to her. That girl...wasn't normal. Saga's butt was pressed onto the cold train floor, her knees bent outward with only her long, white boots preventing her bare legs from meeting with the dirt that everyone tracked in from who knows where. But it didn't matter to her anymore; even her face was tarnished with the grime of the homeless. She huffed back sobs, but couldn't stop the tears streaming down her cheeks and into her lap. Pink hair stuck to the sides of her face, curls splaying down her back and across the floor behind her. "I apologize for my rudeness, both to you and Yuuko-dono, but I must ask!" The ninja girl with a killer stomp, began at the crying girl at the feet of the hard-rocking half-breed. "Is your family name Tsukino, by any chance?"

"I am Saga Tsukino of the royal Aerugese family. My father, the late emperor, loved only one woman before he died: my Cretan mother. She passed from sickness when I was young and that heartbroken bastard sent me to an insane asylum." Her voice shook with rage and sorrow, clinging desperately to any inklings of calm she had left. And then in a vicious voice, she stood up and glared at the woman in the middle. "What do you want with me, now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Jet sighed with annoyance. He knew he was a general and leader of an entire city, and now a leader of an entire country, but he did not flaunt it around. He respected his position alongside everyone else's, and did not believe himself superior in any way, shape, or form. This also meant he HATED it when people were arrogant and big headed, especially when they didn't deserve to be. Thus, Jet did not like the woman standing before him, disregarding him like some kind of child. It was a surprising, and somewhat irritating response to a sword being pointed at her, but Jet payed it no mind. She obviously did not know whom she was messing with.

God, she just reeked of a superiority complex. Like she was looking down on him like some kind of insect. Well she best look at this insect again, because he's the toughest one she'll ever meet. Before he had a chance to show the arrogant woman before him who she was talking to, the smaller woman standing next to her yelled out something in Aerugese and stomped the ground, shaking the car violently. It almost had fallen of the tracks for heavens sake! Jet never lost his footing, years of intense training teaching him perfect balance. She was much stronger than she looked, that much was certain. He'd have to keep an eye on her, she could be trouble.

"Identities have little importance in this matter. We are here on behalf of the Aerugese Empire. That is all you really need to know. But if you insist, in hope it shows goodwill and no wish to do any harm right here and now, I am Kagura Yuuko. My occupation is classified."

Jet sighed with annoyance once again, much more audibly this time. Her self centered attitude was beginning to get on the Templars nerves, which was a hard thing to do in most cases. Then the group began to speak in Aerugese to one another, all directed at Saga. She looked at Jet, a look that said "save yourself." Never! Jet turned and pointed his blade at the man she was next to, anger in his eyes. "You touch one hair on her head and I will end you here and now!" he yelled, his voice filling the train. Then the girl that had just shook the train car fell to her knees, tears in her eyes. She was... bowing to Saga? What's going on here!?!

"I am Saga Tsukino of the royal Aerugese family. My father, the late emperor, loved only one woman before he died: my Cretan mother. She passed from sickness when I was young and that heartbroken bastard sent me to an insane asylum."

"What..." Jet mumbled to himself in his native language, confusion and anger mixing in his mind and on his face. The large man fell to one knee, his sword digging into the ground to keep him balanced. He didn't know what to do. For the second time in Jet's entire life, he had no idea what to do. The first time had been when he stood and watched as his home, his slain parents lying on the floor, burned to the ground before him, his little sister gone and only Nemesis in his hands. It had taken him over a month to decide what to do then, but that was 8 years ago. Jet had grown stronger since then, and he would not let this phase him. He didn't care where Saga came from, what her last name was, or her connections with an enemy of the State! All he cared about was Saga and who she was NOW, and now she was the love of his life. He would not let them harm her or take her away against her will, he'd rather die! Jet stood up fully, strength in his stance and fire in his eyes.

"I am Major General Jethro Black, leader of the Western Armies. The Black Templar of the West and the Crimson Fist of Amestris. I am a leader of this great nation and keeper of peace. I was born of noble blood in the land of Creta, but my family was betrayed by the people we swore to protect. My father Jacob, my mother Emily, and my sister Lillian all died that day, and now I live because of their sacrifice," he replied, looking straight at Saga. He walked forward and helped the young woman onto her feet, her eyes as defiant as ever. He smiled and stood by her side, blade ready at his side. "I swore on my own life to protect you no matter what Saga, and I will not abandon you now," Jet finished, ready for whatever came next, staring defiantly at the Aerugese intruders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 am

Akiha's reaction was not really part of her plan so far, but now that it turned the way it did, she'd have to deal with it. At least it had pushed the conversation forward by a fair bit. On the cost of kicking the car off track somewhat and shaking their target person off her feet, she herself was not prepared for this to happen either, but at least she managed to say upright for the most part, aside from reachign out to get a hold of anything that may be a useful support, but did not need it in the end. After everyone had colleted their stand back together, the Tsukino girl spoke up.

"We're here because of exactly this bond of yours to the Aerugese royal family. Because currently, we're mourning the loss of our beloved late Empress. But that also means, the line of succession keeps on going. And with Tsukino Harumi passing away at young age without family of her own, other living members of the family are being considered. The last one eglible to the throne we were able to find is you. I believe, you can follow my line of thought?" It was on purpose, that Yuuko did not yet mention the fact that the former Empress had not died of natural causes but was murdered by a perpetrator yet to be found. It could have bad aftereffects if intel like that was spread around too much. But before this extremely important meeting could continue, that brute person with his clobbering-cudgel of a sword butted in again.

Yuu didn't even listen to any of it. After he was finished, she shot him a quick, slightly murderous glance out of her eyes side. "I may have said i have not planned for your life's end at this point in time. But it does not mean i can't change my plans. Don't butt in when we're talking to the Aerugese Empress' heir." Her tone had changed from a collected and calm, but not genuinely dangerous one to a "head will frickin' roll"-esque, threatening voice. If he got the message, all would be well, if he didn't, well, she was confident in her training and experience fighting opponents bare handed. That's something she'd learned long time before even being thaught how to kill people with weapons. - Not to mention Raistlin and Akiha were there, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:53 am

Well, it seemed that her temporary temper tantrum had caused the battlefield to be shifted slightly. That... was good? Her head was still on the ground, and her eyes were tightly closed, before she finally stood up, looking directly at Saga with a pair of eyes that screamed wishes. She'd lost Haru-Haru, but if this girl was really from the Tsukino, then her job hadn't completely been lost. There remained the chance that she may or may not be wrong, but at the moment, she honestly believed that the woman before her was someone that she could respect, and someone that she might be able to be loyal to. That said, she was still loyal to Yuuko-dono. And-and... she'd made the girl cry...

""Ich bin Saga Tsukino der königlichen Familie Aerugese Mein Vater, der verstorbene Kaiser liebte nur eine Frau, bevor er starb:.. Meine Mutter kretischen Sie ging von der Krankheit, als ich jung war und dass untröstlich Bastard schickte mich in eine Irrenanstalt."" That... confirmed her suspicions. She was a woman of the Tsukino. That meant that she had no reason to feel any sort of contempt towards this woman, and even if the man over there was with her, she would try her hardest to resist turning around and punching him in the face, as they did seem to be 'together', as of sorts. At least... he seemed to be prepared to dispatch these strangers. She gave a coy smile, and walked over to Raistlin, looking with wide eyes at Saga.

"We're here because of exactly this bond of yours to the Aerugese royal family. Because currently, we're mourning the loss of our beloved late Empress. But that also means, the line of succession keeps on going. And with Tsukino Harumi passing away at young age without family of her own, other living members of the family are being considered. The last one eglible to the throne we were able to find is you. I believe, you can follow my line of thought?" You mean... she turned quickly towards Yuuko-dono.

"Y-you know already?!" Her mouth was basically wide open, staring right at the woman that she considered her leader. Wait, who was she kidding? Of course Yuuko-dono had already known! That was silly of her. She sighed softly, and then turned back to Jet, watching him. He didn't seem to understand anything that she'd said, and she didn't think that he was a very nice man. She'd tell him what she thought... and she'd get Raistlin to translate! She planted a fist onto her outstretched palm and leaned up to Raistlin and whispered in his ear.

"Raistlin. Tell Mr-Tin-Can-with-a-Crayon that he better stop pointing that big crayon at us or we'll kick his butt. Or I'll kick his butt. Either thing." She giggled at him as if she had said something EXTREMELY insulting, and turned to Jet to await the reaction to it with a hand over her mouth and an evil and mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Ambros Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 pm

"I am Saga Tsukino of the royal Aerugese family. My father, the late emperor, loved only one woman before he died: my Cretan mother. She passed from sickness when I was young and that heartbroken bastard sent me to an insane asylum.What do you want with me, now?"

Raistlin remained in complete silence as Saga explained herself. He had remained in silence when the man with the blade hurled his blatant threats at him. He remain silent as Yuuko expressed their wishes and their purpose here. Tsukino.....he never thought he would hear someone utter that name again unless they were mourning the late Empress. It bothered him, almost, that she bared the same name as Harumi, that she would be the one to take her place, as far as the Empire was concerned. But that was not of his concern. It was pointless to let such sentiment drive his actions. Just let it all play out as it will, it made no difference to him.

They all spoke with each other, Yuuko, Saga, and Akiha, with the man armed with a blade, Jethro Black, Commander of West HQ, as he proclaimed himself to be, in a long winded speech of his life's history and purpose. It all sounded like the old ideas of honour and duty that was held among those of an age long passed. Chivalry, they called it. Swearing oaths and announcing it to anything that would give him two minutes of time. Such a hypocritical and broken system of ideals. Swearing your life to another? Was that really supposed to be thought of as selfless and honourable? He only did it for a delusional sense of glory and grandeur. In the end, he was acting out of his own blind ignorance and selfishness. He was nothing more than a blind man standing on a broken and twisted ideal. As he glared at Raistlin with fiery anger and hatred, Raistlin stared back, his cold blood red eyes not radiating a single emotion, only a sharp killing intent, devoid of feeling. It would be a favour for the world, to end his life. He was as vile and decrepit as the rest of the trash that walked the earth, yet he clung to his hypocrisy, denying his own duplicity. That was the kind of man he was, one who pursued goals in the name of some false good that he ignorantly believed in. Even now he was letting his misplaced emotions get the better of him, stubbornly inserting himself where he did not belong, surely believing he was doing some great good for Saga and himself, as well as his country, and his dead family. How foolish. He was nothing but a child, shrouded in his own ignorance.

"Raistlin. Tell Mr-Tin-Can-with-a-Crayon that he better stop pointing that big crayon at us or we'll kick his butt. Or I'll kick his butt. Either thing."

Raistlin's train of thought was interrupted as Akiha leaned in to whisper her naive little request into his ear. He had given up on adressing her on her childish use of words and thought, even if it did reflect rather badly on her actions at times. It was the way she was created, it would seem, and he could not correct it, nor would he try. Where she lacked in common sense, she made up for in a pure essence, and that was fine on its own. Still, Jethro was loosing his head and was on the precipice of acting rashly, despite Yuuko's attempts at being civilized and reasonable with the hot headed man. It was neccesary at this point, to assert they had no intention of caving in to his blunt threats, and he might as well entertain Akiha in the process.

"Major General Black" began Raistlin, his voice as composed and cool as ever, clear and deep but devoid of any detectable intention of emotion. "I will ask you to sheath your weapon and comply, lest my colleague here is set off by your brazen hostilities. I'm afraid she is not like you or I, and I cannot guarantee that you will remain intact were she to act". Raistlin waved a hand at Akiha as he said this, though his eyes did not stray from Black's. "Saga Tsukino is in no danger, and we have no intention of forcing her to do anything against her will. It is your rash behavior that his placing her in danger, General, and I will ask that you refrain from doing so."
Raistlin Ambros
Raistlin Ambros
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm

After Jet's long spiel of his entire family history, background, and how chivalrous he was, the medieval suit of armor spouted what Saga would have normally considered bullshit: "I swore on my own life to protect you no matter what Saga, and I will not abandon you now," But they...they were... touching. She felt her heart patter at her rib cage, sending chills of shock down her spine. Jet wasn't saying that just for saying it. These weren't teasing words in bed--not fallacious lies meant to extract her false trust. She blushed, feeling her cheeks light up as if someone were holding a lighter to them. It almost...hurt. She never blushed...ever. She was almost insulted--such words spoken in front of everyone... They all heard. "I will not abandon you now." Saga wanted to die. It was one of those embarrassing moments when she wished she were invisible. Kyyaaa...why!? She smacked her hands against her cheeks to try and relieve some of the heat, swiping away tears while she was at it.

"Shut up Jet. Behave; we're in mixed company." Play along with it. Stay cool. Make it into joke and breathe. Her azure eyes hardened into slits of authority, watching the silver-haired girl closely as she spoke. When the woman finished and the half breed spoke to Jet, Saga grinned evilly. She moved towards him and patted the tall man on his shoulder, fingers touching the black material there. "He's freaking out because he doesn't know what you idiots are saying while you're all yammering in Aerugese," she said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Loosen up...you look like you're about to kill someone. It wouldn't be wise in the presence of...royalty now would it?" She smirked and moved away from him least he want to rip her arm off. But she only meant it in commonality. In fact, according to custom, he should honored that she touched him. "Raistulin. You don't even have an Aerugese name...intriguing." She changed direction and strutted over to the main guest, flipping pink hair off her shoulders and to her back.

"Don't you dare utter such rude words to my...my toy. He is needed and thus will be spared. You will not touch him nor speak of doing so. He is but a confused brute whom you suspect to be misinformed when in fact you are speaking a language he does not understand. Now, back off," she growled, whipping her pole around to the front of her and folding it up. Shoving it into her pocket, she crossed her arms and frowned. "Yeah, I'm following you. So the cousin croaked, huh? Well, that sucks. If you expect me to join your little entourage and parade to Aerugo, you're sadly mistaken." Saga sighed, thinking for a moment. It wouldn't be too bad ruling an entire nation... Since hers was destroyed. Onto the next? Sounded like a plan. "Why don't you do all the work and I'll be the icon that kills everyone for you?" She grinned viciously to accompany her slick words and pointed a thumb at Raistulin. "I'll follow around this guy and torture him for entertainment, and..." she pointed at Jet with a slight smile, "he will be able to enter the country whenever he so desires regardless if there is war with Amestris or not. He deserves that much..." Wait, deserves? What the hell did he do!? Just...what was she saying? Did she even want him to visit? She was on her way to his house now... Why was she doing even going to his house? He was a man--one of those. She inwardly smacked herself, feeling as if she were finally waking up from a dream--a spell cast on her by disaster. And yet...she still said that as if it were nothing. She still stood up for him...she still wanted him around despite everything. It was because he was real. That was something new for her.

Still, suddenly being approached by this person was a surprise completely. Who knew she still had people that knew of her existence still left in Aerugo. She let a demonic expression cross her face, convinced that no one could deny her and not just because she was half-royalty. "Do we have a deal?" She wouldn't mention Reila. Not even if they tortured her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Black watched Saga as he helped her up, noticing the redness on her face. Was she...blushing? That was a first for the knight, as he'd never seen her do such, at least in front of him. He must be doing something right, he thought to himself, a smile falling upon his face. Then he noticed a few tears welling up in her eyes, and this gave him pause. Did he do that with his words? Or was it these Aerugese bastards and their intrusive behavior? He'd find out soon enough. His princess slapped her cheeks as if to get rid of the redness and resumed her serious face, knowing the situation. Jethro turned to the intruders once more and stared them down, he would not falter!

Jet chuckled loudly, his laughter echoing throughout the empty train car. "I don't take orders from you, nor am I afraid of your little gang. I care not for your insolence, but do NOT think you can tell me what to do," he replied, his eyes burning like a thousand suns. He didn't care what they said, he never had trusted Aerugese warriors, not since his last visit to their country. Ninja assassins who were supposed to be on his side on a mission ended up killing his entire unit, though Jet and Cironis were able to kill the traitors in the end. Ever since, he had little trust in any words that came from an Aerugese soldier. The only person of that nationality he had been able to trust at all had been Saga, the woman he had sworn to protect on his own life. The woman he had fallen deeply in love with, the pink haired beauty standing beside him at the very moment. Just the mere thought of her gave him strength, but having her by his side made him feel invincible.

"Major General Black, I will ask you to sheath your weapon and comply, lest my colleague here is set off by your brazen hostilities. I'm afraid she is not like you or I, and I cannot guarantee that you will remain intact were she to act. Saga Tsukino is in no danger, and we have no intention of forcing her to do anything against her will. It is your rash behavior that his placing her in danger, General, and I will ask that you refrain from doing so," said the man in black, his body language showing no interest in the current conflict. Those eyes were still locked on Black's however, and as if a stare down had begun, Jet returned his murderous glare with a fiery one of his own.

"It is your own behavior that forces me to act sir, you don't exactly look peaceful by any means..." Jet began. Before he could continue however, a voice to his left interrupted him. "Shut up Jet. Behave; we're in mixed company," Saga interjected, causing Jet to stop mid sentence. The Crimson Fist knew that look on her face, and he knew the best thing to do was go with it. Making matters worse would not help anyone at the current time, and following her lead was the best option. With that, Jet bowed his head and stepped back, sheathing 'Nemesis' as he did so. "As you wish my lady," he replied, pushing the anger back. When he looked back up from his bow, his face was calm, but he was obviously still on edge and at the ready, his left hand firmly grasping the hilt of his sword. Jet then watched as Saga chewed them out, probably about their idiotic behavior and perhaps some other things. Suddenly, she pointed at him, a slight yet genuine smile on her face. He didn't know what she was saying, but it was obviously about him. Perhaps she was standing up for him? A noble lady indeed, he thought, allowing himself to smile once more. She was royalty after all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Little attention did the head assassiness pay to what the Tsukino heir had said. She DID hear her but decided not leave it lingerin in her mind after hearing what else she had to say. After all what she had been thaught about the importance of the royal family and how much she had to practically worship them, least to pledge undying allegiance to the royal house and flag -with an Empress like the late Harumi Tsukino, this was easy, something every prideful Aerugese citizen would do in a heatbeat- this meeting had turned into an experience that shook her very foundations of most things she had lived for in the last 20 or so years. To make it simple, this Saga Tsukino girl was nothing like her cousin. She was pretty much a bitch. Nothing more, nothing less.
If she had not beared the name of the Tsukino, this incredibly tactless remark alone would have been enough to get her a spot way high up in the "people who need to die" list. This was where parts of Yuuko collided. Technically she was the empress, and had free reign over what ever she wished to do or say, no minion a right to object. Then again, she had been indescribably tactless towards the late Empress and her good name. The silver-haired woman had the hardest of times to keep collected and carry it off well. Thus, ignoring all her struggle, her facial expressions darkened by a noteable degree. Maybe it was for the best, that the heir had yet more to say. So they could carry on and pass this shameful moment quickly.

Tsukino's proposal was almost outrageous. She'd suggested switching places with Yuuko, more of less, if she was to go to Aerugo. Accompanying General Raistlin Ambros and dirtying her hands in the Aerugese name. In turn -that was, if Yuu got that the right way- she would have to take the placee as Empress with all it's responsibilities and work, all the ups and downs. Again, her ideals clashed. For one, if that was a direct order from the new Empress she would have to yield or die in shame of disloyality. But also, she, a mere -even if rather powerful- servant of the royal family and the Empire was technically not even allowed to think of bringin herself in such a position, by any means. Then again, if that was the royal heirs condition for a return to Aerugo, then the chance should be taken, lest they wanted Aerugo to become a headless snake. On yet another side, what difference did it make, if the heir turned down the throne in the first place, regardless of her status with the Empire?
Maybe Saga had planned for this, maybe she just had a lucky shot. Whatever the reason was, this was propably the worst dilemma Yuuko had been tossed into, as far as she could remember. Maybe too good of an intelligence agency could be more then just a blessing. Meeting this person had only worsened the whole matter in the Kagura's point of view.

THe worst thing was, apparently she expected any kind of response right here and now on the spot. And she had talked exclusively to Yuuko, spoke about the others as if they were bystanders here, at best. So she had to come up with a response by herself, is what her mannerisms told her. After all, she was asked and she was adult and grown up, smart no less. Consulting her companions in this moment and situation would have been a sign of character weakness. Yuuko had no intent to put herslef in bad light in presence of aerugese royal blood. Right now, her whole being and existence was almost like in a tunnel, only her, Yuuko Kagura and Saga Tsukino. After the longest of all seconds ever, she formed a response. Maybe it was a matter that should have been more thought over, but maybe a quick decision by feeling was best. No one would ever know and she could not ever go back after this moment would have passed. "If the last heir to the throne whises it to be so or even decrees it, a royal servant has to comply." This was bitter. Striking amounts of undirected hate, whose target not even Yuuko herself really knew, welled up inside of her, it was easy to see. The ever so collected, level-headed Woman lost all control over her outside display of feelings -the expression, her hands, her eyes, her muscles, everything clearly showed the stress she was under- with that sentence. Instinctively, a paper folding fan sprang forth from her sleeve, opened up and hid most of her face successfully. She was in fact hiding. Only her eyes stayed to be seen and cleared up with determination after that seemingly endless second of breath bethween the two sentences. "I believe, we have come to an agreement." Looking Saga in the eye was the hardest part of it all, even with support of the fan. She could not see neither the general nor the ninja from where she stood and where she faced, could only imagine what they were thinking or feeling. But it would not matter, not here, not now. She would take responsibility and hear their opinions on this at a later time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next