Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe

Go down

Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe Empty Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 am

CASE FILE: Civilian
Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe 2nixn42 Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe 2nixn42 Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe 2nixn42
Heart of Ishval

FULL NAME:
→ Aishe Al-Shua Aeries

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ East City, Amestris

RACE:
→ Half Ishvallan, Half Xingese

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ May 25th, 1988

HEIGHT:
→ 167.5cm (5'6ft)

WEIGHT:
→ 59.5kg (131lbs)

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Smooth brown skin, the color of rich earth, pure snow white hair, a contrast to the scorching desert heat, and piercing red eyes, the color of the setting sun in Ishval, a reflection of the blood spilt over the land. These are the characteristics of a child of Ishvala, these striking traits are what make the Ishvalan unique, and its what alienates them from the rest of the world's society. Aishe is no exception, despite her status as as only half Ishvallan. At a glance, one might notice the short length that Aishe wears her hair at, reaching only to the back of her neck, and being much shorter on the sides and fronts, like one might expect a man to wear his hair. But this hairstyle may actually highlight the humble beauty and steadfast gaze that she bears. Her figure is thin and shapely, a mixture of exotic Ishvallan shape and subtle sensuality, mixed with firm tone and slight definition, but certainly not delicate. With gaunt, angular shoulders and hale, trim arms highlight nimble and dexterous limbs, fitting for one who may be called the greatest swordsman of the desert. The lithe curves of her physique, such as her shapely waist and curvaceous hips add to the sensuality of her figure, as do her her long and fit legs. But Aishe's preferred clothing hides nearly all the beauty of her body, leaving her face as the single, lasting impression of her looks. As a woman of esteemed position among peers of rough origin, it is important that she wear a firm and resolute expression, and carry herself thusly as well. But she is not so serious as to always look as if she were so fierce, on the contrary, she can often seem lax enough to joke around, laugh, and smile, it is only when she must fill the shoes of a leader that she must put on an air of firm mettle. Her common demeanor is a mixture of adamant posture without the formal stiffness that an overly serious person may bear. She stands with confidence, but with a tender ease, a reflection of her role among her friends and peers, as a compassionate leader with a steadfast resolve.

Her attire is usually a combination of baggy and tight clothing. While she will wear whatever shirt she cares to underneath, Aishe typically dawns her favorite light jacket, unless she is caught in intolerable heat and humidity. Her jacket is a steel blue color with navy blue coloring the shoulders and the outside of the sleeves separated by gold trim that runs down the sleeves as well as down the center of the jacket alongside the zipper, and a loose beige colored collar. She typically wears a pair of fairly baggy pants, held up with a beige colored belt that runs through belt loops on her pants in the front, and though loops on the Jacket on the sides and back, effectively securing her pants to her jacket. She wears brown, black laced boots halfway up to her knees. They are the kind of boots that are perfect for travelling in all sorts of terrain, including the desert.

PERSONALITY:
→ To her friends, he family, and her peers, Aishe can simply be described as a strong woman with a caring heart. Kind in nature but with a sharp exterior, at first glance she may seem like a very rough individual, but for those who get to know her, she is a very fun loving person who enjoys spending time hanging out with friends, going out and having a good time. But she is in no way overly carefree. Aishe values those who are close to her above anything else, and the bonds she establishes with others tend to be very strong. She is very empathetic, compassionate, and thoughtful of others, especially her closest friends, and will often go out of her way to help out those who really need it, she cannot bring herself to stand idly by and let something bad happen to anyone who doesn't deserve it. In a vague sense, you could call her a chivalrous soul and an active humanitarian, though she never really refers to herself as such.

Part of a gang of sorts, Aishe employs them in a manner similar to a modern day Robin Hood. Though she doesn't necessarily steal from the rich and give to the poor.....most of the time, she does try to protect the interests of those who are often subjugated to the will of a more powerful group of class, or those who suffer from any form of oppression or unjust adversity. Sometimes, more often than not, this might put them at odds with the authorities. This, coupled with that Aishe's impression of most governments in the world is that they are abusive of their power and lack any real democracy, leads to her have a general distrust for the government, which was only amplified by the recent events in Amestris, including the bombings of the five major cities.

Aishe is quite proud of her Ishvallan heritage and accepts many Ishvallan values, though as a member of the younger generation of Ishvallans, and being raised in the city of East, rather than a traditional Ishvallan community, she is very flexible with her beliefs and would be considered quite liberal, and perhaps even defiant next to those who are very strict in their following of Ishvalla. Aishe truly values Ishvallan beliefs, though she also beliefs that Ishval cannot exist in the modern world if they refuse to adapt. With and open minded mindset, Aishe accepts alchemy as something that is not to be abhorred, but simply something that those who disagree with it should avoid practicing themselves, that trying to project your opinion of the matter onto others is misconduct, and adopting such a resistant stance against alchemy is what led to their downfall, for they were unable to grow to accept the ways of the world outside of Ishval. Also, while Aishe does believe in Ishvala in a spiritual sense, valuing his place as a symbol for Ishval itself, but does not follow Ishvala in a strictly religious sense, as in having a modern upbringing in the city, Aishe does not treat Ishvala as a true god or creator of the world, but she will utter such phrases as "May Ishvala watch over you" to other Ishvalans and other Ishvalans only.

Aishe is a very clever and resourceful woman, traits honed from years on the streets as a gang leader in the slums of East. She is quite tactful with both words and actions, and has earned herself a clean reputation of being level headed and sensible under intense conditions, and being able to pick and choose her battles in such an insightful manner, she's never failed do what she sets out to accomplish, even if she changes her method of doing so halfway through. She is adaptable and flexible, never rigid in mind, never too stubborn to let it negatively effect herself or her friends, but never backs down without reason either. Aishe is somewhat of a manipulative woman, skilled in persuasion and in indirectly controlling people. An excellent actor, its not uncommon for her to lie, stroke egos, or prod people into doing what she wanted them to, without them ever realizing it. With her naturally confident attitude, she has a way with tones, able to provoke some with snide remarks or garner sympathy with a trembling and feeble plea, she is capable of playing whatever role she needs to. Of course, she usually does such things in order for whatever plans she has to succeed. These are all things she picked up from being in her gang, Scimitar. Other skills and traits she's picked up in her time in Scimitar include sleight of hand, pickpocketing, crude urban espionage, knife play, how to fire a gun, how to play cards, how to read people, and her astounding leadership skills. With the abilities of a deft thief, a cunning diplomat, and a successful con artist, Aishe employs her skills for the benefit of those who need it.

It should be noted that while Aishe tries her best to never allow her emotions to affect her decision making too greatly, sometimes her strong feelings towards her friends and family or her personal beliefs may impact her decisions, though she tries to keep a conscious control on it when they do.

LOVE:
→ Ishvallans, Ishval, playing cards, spicy food, knives, family, friends, festivals, walking, gambling, the desert, cold drinks, helping the less fortunate, her gang, travelling, hanging out casually with others

HATE:
→ Lechers, heavy drinkers, drugs and those who use them, discrimination, autocracy, those who abuse power, discrimination, killing

HISTORY:
→ Well my life isn't anything astounding. Its not filled with amazing feats of a prodigy or some traumatic event that would make me a resident badass. No, my life may have been a little tough, but it wasn't that bad.

For starters, I was born in East City. Or at least I think it was in East City, I'm not exactly sure. Let's just say its somewhere in the general area. So yeah, I wasn't born into the most glamorous of circumstances, my family was pretty poor. Well, when I say family, I'm really just referring to me and my mom, since I never had any siblings, an only child an all that, and I never knew my dad. I don't know much about my father at all, other than the fact that he was probably some lowly piece of trash. Mom never spoke much of him at all, she always seemed uncomfortable when ever I brought it up. It wasn't until I was a bit older that I figured out that he wasn't even a past boyfriend of hers or anything like that. The bastard raped her, that's all I know, He raped her and left her with me as a reminder. Funny, right? I'm a product of rape, a burden forced upon my poor mom, she was only sixteen at the time. It ruined her life I bet, traditionally, and for the most part, in modern views too, no man wants to marry a mother when he can have a virgin. But all that aside, despite all that happened to her, my mother really cared for me, I was all she had, she didn't have any family left.

Now I suppose its about time I explained just who my mother and I as far as our lot in Amestrian life goes. I'm Ishvallan, well, not entirely, I'm think its fair to assume I'm half Xingese, but we'll get to that after. Alright, so my mother lived in a more traditional Ishvallan community in the Great Desert between Amestris and Xing. From what I gather, it was a quaint place, not all that lively, but probably more peaceful and wholesome in comparison to living in the slums of Amestrian cities. But desert life was tough, and all the important resources were hoarded and controlled by the military, so conditions were meager for them. Well my mom, Muna Al Shua was her name by the way, she lived a relatively peaceful life in one of these communities. She would use to tell me stories of what it was like, with her family, all of her brothers, her parents, all nice people from what she told me. They were all very religious, worshipped Ishvala and adhered to strict religious principlie and all that, but enjoyed a stable enough life with strong family values and all that fun stuff. The whole village was out of the way enough that the Amestrian military never bothered them and they prospered better than most villages. But in the end it was the Amestrians that came and crushed their peace, but the Xingese of all people. Mom never really explained to me what happened with the Xingese invasion of the village, but I learned it from other survivors I met. A group of Xingese soldiers invaded the little village when my Mom was about sixteen, for what reason, nobody is sure, but I bet they thought of us a lesser people to be hunted for sport. Well one of these Xingese, high on conquest and blood, decided to have his way with my mother, and well, that was that. I know nothing about this man, other than the fact that if I ever found him, my father, I'd run him through with a sword over and over, see how he liked it. I do have a little something to go by, some old golden medallion. I don't understand why she would keep it though, the belonging of some horrible man that would just remind her of some horrible memory. Or maybe she wanted to remember, to never forget that pain and suffering. Sometimes sentiments are strange like that. I never did understand what she wanted with the damn thing, and why she never sold it, but it's mine now, I'm still trying to figure out if its worth holding onto. Well anyway, she was spared, her family was dead, along with most of her friends

It's a cruel fate, that of the Ishvallan people. From what my mom and everyone else has told me, Ishvallans used to live in a grand country called Ishval, which, even though it was located in the Desert, flourished under the benevolent watch of Ishvala, who granted life to the people who lived under the hardship of the desert sun. Or at least, that's what I'm told. Well anyway, over a hundred years ago, the country called Amestris had taken of Ishval and moved all its people to a single location in one of the more unforgiving places of the Desert. In a crushing defeat, all of Ishval had shrank into a single City-State under Amestrian control. And if that wasn't bad enough, the Amestrians conquerers used Alchemy, something that went against the teachings of Ishvala. Tensions were already high, and rebellions seemed to be in the air. What sparked it off was especially heinous. An Amestrian soldier stationed in Ishval drew his gun and shot a child in broad daylight. When the Ishvallans retaliated, the Amestrians were quick to put them down with force and with the power of the State Alchemists. Ishval was razed to the ground and the Ishvallan people were dispersed throughout Amestris, save for the few who stayed in the desert.

But I've gone ahead of myself here, lets go back to my childhood and get that over with.

For as long as I can remember, I'ved lived with my mom in various places around East City, all of them rundown old apartments in East's slums. My mom was kind and caring, but always had this sad look about her, like she was in constant mourning. I was too young to understand back then, but I can understand now, the suffering she beared was probably overwhelming. So yeah, she was pretty quite most of the time and tried to avoid going out whenever she could. She made a small living, just enough to pay rent an keep us fed and all that. She cleaned houses for Amestrians and in her spare time, sewed quilts and traditional gowns to whoever would buy them. My toys too, were sewn by her. Little cloth dolls wearing Ishvallan dresses, with brown skin, white hair, and red eyes. Its unimaginable that we are treated so poorly just because of the way we look. People see us and know we are different form themselves, and because of that, we are treated with suspicious, with loathing, with fear. I used to hate that fact, when I was young and naive. I used to hate my looks, I used to wish I had the money to dye my hair and buy colored contacts, so that maybe I wouldn't be singled out. Now, I wouldn't change for the world. I'm proud to be an Ishvallan.

It was around the time I was about six or seven that my mother became sick with some chronic disease that she did not have the money to treat. I was too young to realize what was going on, all I knew is that my mom was sleeping a lot more than she used to, and stayed home all the time. A year later, we moved in with another Ishvallan family, a friend of my mother's was kind enough to take us in. My mother did her best to sew whatever she could to sell and help out, but most of the time she lied in bed. Well this knew home was the one I have the most memories of, I lived there for twelve years, almost. It was a small apartment too, hardly any better than the ones my mother and I had lived in before. But it had three rooms and a bathroom that usually worked, so it was like a palace for me. The Salib family practically became the only full family I ever had. Mr. Salib was a tired looking man, he worked a lot in an arms factory, working on the assembly line that would make the weapons to add to Ametris's war machine. He had a good sense of humor though, he liked to tell funny stories at the dinner table to make his children laugh. He took the longest to warm up to, but it wasn't too long before he treated me like his own, playing games and telling stories whenever he was sleeping, which he usually slept between his shifts, poor man. Mrs. Salib was a motherly image if there ever was one, always donning an apron or something similar, always cleaning up the house and scolding the kids and me whenever we went and did something troublesome, which we did a lot of. She was a nice woman though, kind as can be, talkative, and she loved so smile. She would always give as much attention to use as she could, taking care fo scraped knees and grumbling bellies, keeping their modest home looking as presentable as she could manage, all while caring for my ailing mother. Mom would sometimes show signs of getting better, sometimes she would go a whole week without having to spend a whole day in bed, but in the end, her conditions usually went back to what they were.

So Mr. and Mrs. Salib had three children of their own. There was Amir, the oldest of the three, Karim, who was the youngest, just an infant when I arrived, and then there was Leena, my best friend growing up. Amir was a headstrong guy, and last time I saw him, he still was. He was 6 years older than I was, and always had these crazy get rich schemes with his friends, which usually never worked. He was always surrounded by his friends, he worked well in a group and was the de facto leader of his gang. He's a harder worker than he was back then, he has his own family to care for, he's become much like his dad. I always thought he would grow up to be a lazy good-for-nothing, but hey, he proved me wrong, and for once, it didn't feed his arrogant pride. Karim was a typical youngest child, always doted on by most of the family, but usually excluded from things the rest of us kids were doing. He grew up to be a pretty smart kid, a good student and everything. Leena, like I said before, was my best friend for all my childhood, she was like a sister to me, and she still is. Her and I used to do everything together, from doing household chores to going out and exploring the neighborhood, which, to be honest, probably wasn't the safest thing. She was my age, just a few months older, and was very outgoing and friendly. She was very sweet and caring, always thinking of her family, especially her brothers. I remember one time when Amir hadn't come home and Mr. and Mrs. Salib went out to search for him, and then he came home at about midnight, trying to sneak in after a night out with his friends doing who knows what 14 year olds do at that time of night in East City's ghettos. Leena gave him a good scolding all while crying her eyes out. That's how she always is, worrying so easily because she cares so much.

I started going to school a little late, skipped kindergarten and started in 1st grade. School was ok enough I guess, it wasn't the best school, it was a poor district school, so mostly just alienage kids like Amir, Leena, and I, and poorer Amestrians. Needless to say, the Ishvallans in school went through a lot of racism and bullying from the Amestrian students. Amir always put up his best tough guy act when he was at school, I think it was in school that his little gang formed, you know, strength in numbers and all that. He still got into fights all the time. Now Leena, she actually went to kindergarten before I started school, so she was more familiar with things. I never liked it there, to be honest, we were treated differently there. It was around the second week of school when these two boys started picking on Leena, teasing her, kicking dirt at her on the playground. They were just a few stupid seven year olds, probably thinking it was okay to treat us like that because we were different, probably picked it up from their parents. Racism was pretty prevelant in East's slums, the rest of Amestris isn't as bad as East was. Well anyway, when I saw what was happening, you can bet I came running to her side. I just ran up and shoved the kid, and he fell over and hit his head on the ground and started crying. Well the other kid ran and tattled on me and the teacher sent me home for "Bullying". Isn't that something? Well its not like they would beleive my story anyway, though I did try to tell them. Well its always a funny thing, how little kids like to stretch little things into something huge. When I cam back to school a week later, it had went around that I had suddenly lashed out and started wailing on the kid (Which he denied, embarrased that a girl made him cry in the first place). Well thats how it all started, in my first year of school I became known around the school for being a "Bully" (Starting in Middle School, that changed into "Delinquent"). Of course one incident wouldn't earn me that whole reputation, there were plenty of other instances. In fourth grade, for example, some kid had the nerve to trip Leena and call her a "sand monkey", to which I promptly broke his nose before helping Leena back up. I was always sticking up for Leena in school, both me and Amir. She was always so quiet and mild in school. The other girls bothered her even more than the guys did. Girls can be cruel, they aim to hurt your feelings rather than physically hurt you. It was painful to see Leena sad or with a low self-esteem. So I set out to straighten out things with them too, anyone who hurt her feelings, called her names, spreaded rumors. All I had to do was threaten them, fighting them wouldn't even be fair (Mrs. Salib scolded me enough for the fights I already gotten into). I ended up never fitting in with any girls other than Leena, my reputation mostly put me in with the guys in my class, the Ishvallan ones anyway. Even Amir was impressed with the reputation I earned, though I didn't care much for it. After all, I wasn't really a delinquent, I was just standing up for myself and for Leena. In the latter half of middle school, I kinda stood up for anyone who was picked on or teased. Ishvallans, Xingese, unpopular kids, underclassmen and all that lot. Oh man, I was suspended so often I was surprised I wasn't expelled. All the "weak" students looked up to me, and the others mostly avoided me. I started to like that, I felt like I was helping out in some way. Soon I had plenty of friends, and I felt obligated to protect them.

But it was around this time that my Mom's condition got worse. She wasn't even able to get out of bed, I missed even more school to help Mrs. Salib take care of her. We tried to get a doctor to look at her, but the operation she needed was costly, we didn't have nearly enough money to pay for it, not even enough to put her in the hospital for more than a day. I felt like I had to do something to help, I didn't want to lose her. So I looked to Amir, her was about twenty at the time and his get rich schemes turned into shadier things after he dropped out of high school. So when I was only fourteen years old, I was introduced into his gang and their "bussiness". As I found out, most of them sold whatever they could, whether it was stolen items or drugs. It didn't really sit well with me, I just couldn't really bring myself to traffic those kind of things to all the poor, misguided people who would buy them, to just feed their addictions and their poverty. I had to confront Amir about this, try to talk him out of these low and petty crimes, to try something different, but he insisted that it was the only way for them to make any profit, it was the only way I was going to be able to afford to get my mother properly treated. So he had me do other things, rather than sell drugs, I started in the con artist trade, everything from running street side scheme, cheating people out of there money, to seeking out wealthy looking people in a crowd and pick pocketing a wallet or anything that could be sold. I messed up a few times, I got chased, I had to sprint through alleyways and hop fences. It was nothing anyone could ever be proud of, no one but the members of the gang. So as I had to keep at it, I got better, I got quicker, I got more skilled, more clever, I learned to read people, I stopped making mistakes. Eventually I moved up into dealing with our own sort of people, of cheating those who cheated others, swindling the swindlers. There was one incident where I got into a card game with some typical bar goers and a few bikers, big, intimidating men with leather jackets and skull designs all over. The game was Texas Hold'em no limit, and I had used the old card up the sleeve trick to win my last hand and walk off with a load of cash. Well, halfway out the backdoor, I guess they decided they wanted their money back and they pursued me into the alleyway behind the pub. I could of got away, I'm sure I was quicker, I knew the streets better, but they had through well enough ahead to cut me off at the exit, two burly thugs with toothy grins standing to greet me when I tried to get out of there. It was six against one, and I didn't even have so much as a knife on me. It all happened so fast, and next thing I knew, one of them had had grabbed me from behind while the others close in. I swore, I spat, I yelled but they didn't back down, they just closed in on their pretty little catch. They tore my jacket off, taking the money I won with it, and then one of them reached for my chest. Well I panicked, worrying that this was going to lead to the worst, and then, using the guy holding me in a lock as support, jumped up and kicked him square in the chest, pushing him to the ground, and then I kicked back, hitting my captor in the groin. I tried to run, but this big, tall cueball, the leader of the group, I think, backhanded me to the ground. He stared down at me with this irritated look, rearing his foot backwards, ready to deliver a good one to the stomach. I shut my eyes, ready to take the blow, but it never came. I heard shouting, and when I glanced up, opening my eyes, Amir and all of the gang was there, having an all out brawl with the bikers. One of Amir's pals helped me off and dragged me away from the scene. So in the end, one of them had heard me shout while he was out front hitting on girls, and called Amir and the rest from across the street. I was lucky that time, and Amir did scold me for not being more careful, he told me I should quit while I still could, that I wasn't cut out for this lifestyle.

Of course, I still stayed, I had my mother to worry about, but that night changed my perspective on things. I learned to be more careful, to plan ahead, to read the atmosphere and be prepared for the worst, to have backup plans and to avoid falling into dangerous situations. I cut my hair too, cut it as short as a boy's so I could keep myself in a low profile while in a world where women are easy targets and disguise myself when need be. So for four years I carried on in Amir's gang, and things got progressively better for us. We were better than common thugs, Amir and I agreed to protect the interests of each other, like a brotherhood, while also helping out the less fortunate, those who were stepped on by other gangs and corrupt police forces, we did what we could to stand up for them, or manipulate things behind the scenes when we could face the problem directly. We became more respectable, drugs and taking advantage of the weak were no longer part of our activities. We even adopted a name, Scimitar, Amir chose it after buying one off a pawnshop.

But things didn't stay that great, they never did. My mother passed away when I was nineteen. Its not like I had forgotten about her. In fact, I had gotten enough money to get her into a hospital and everything, but the doctors said she was beyond a full recovery when I had, so she just spent her last two years in that place. I had always hoped that by some miracle, she would recover, that she would get better by some miraculous blessing of Ishvala, and she would return home as good as new, and all of us would be happy, be a whole, healthy family. But it never happened. There was a traditional Ishvallan funeral for her, the Salibs I attended, so did the rest of Scimitar. I was really depressed for some time afterwards, I couldn't really bring myself to do anything at all. I had already graduated high school by then, just barely, as I hardly went when I was involved with Scimitar, but I still did. So for a few months, I stopeed do anything at all, I became like my mother, just wasting away in bed. But Amir and all of his friends, no, our friends, along with Leena, Karim, and Mr. and Mrs. Shalib, they all helped me back onto my feet, helped me realize that I wasn't alone, I still had family that loved and cared for me, and that my mother would have never wanted me to end up in the same state as her. So I bounced back. It still saddens me to think of her, my mother, but I still carry on with my head held high.

Sadly, the adversity and loss didn't end there. It was two years ago, when I was twenty-two and practically the second leader of Scimitar, next to Amir of course. It was one of those cooler summer evenings, the kind you look forward to after the grueling heat of the afternoon, and I was at home getting ready to help Leena make dinner. Leena was coming back from the store when it had all started. She had accidentally bumped into a pair of Amestrian soldiers from Central, who had started early on their drinking for the night. They were taken with her beauty, I suppose, and thought they could make off with her for the night. When she refused their invintations over and over, they lost their patience and tried to force her into an alley and have their way with her. Amir, who had been sitting outside, had heard her scream, cut short by a hand clasped over her mouth. He rushed over and found them, and, I guess, he went and picked a fight with two drunk, armed soldiers. He roughed them up and one of them shot him in a moment of stupidity. I heard the gunshot and rushed outside and down the street to see what happened, but when I arrived, the soldiers were gone and Leela was just kneeling there, sobbing, with her brother bleeding on the ground in front of her. Leela was shooken up, they had started the act but thanks to Amir, they never truly raped her, but thankfully she wasn't hurt. Amir......was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead upon arrival. Sometimes...no...all the time, I wish I had gone to the store instead. Something simple as that and it could have all been avoided, and Amir would still be here today, laughing at the dinner table with everyone, hanging out with me and the rest of the gang afterwards. It makes you realize how much you can wish you could change things, how badly you want things to turn out differently. Leela...she never got over the whole ordeal. The shock of of nearly being raped, and of watching her brother die, she just wasn't strong enough to cope with it.

Its been two years since then, I became the leader of the gang, and for Leela and Amir's sake, to make sure that nothing like that could happen again, I really started to assert our presence as vigilantes in the slums, I never wanted any senseless blood spilt like that again. I became a strong leader, everyone always says I've grown up so much from when I started, that I became a great leader. But I only did it for Amir, to carry on his efforts to change them all for the better, the Ishvallan youth of the slums. It was with him that we had that vision, of Scimitar, and I took control and became the leader to make sure that it wasn't lost, that everyone didn't fall back to petty crime for selfish reasons. We became something close to local heroes for everyone in the slums, and people looked up to us, it was a great feeling, to feel like you're helping people, protecting them, looking out for their interests. I had even gone to a pilgrimage to Ishval after Amir died, to villages like the one my mother had lived in, and I got in touch with my heritage, I learnt what it really meant to be an Ishvallan, I learnt of our history, our culture, our traditions and beliefs. I decided that I would like to see the people of Isvhala return to prosperity someday, rather than fade into the pages of history.

Just recently, a large scale act of terrorism unlike any in history shook the country. All the major cities, including East, were destroyed by explosives, and by none other than the Fuhrers themselves. So many homes burned to the ground, so many lives lost. It was difficult for the well-to-do citizens of East to cope with the destruction, but it was even more difficult for us in the slums, for we hardly had anything to begin with. Recently, the slums have acted as more of a refugee camp, filled with tents, people lying out on the streets with no shelter, crime growing out of desperation. Scimitar, as large as it is now, is trying its best to keep order where the collapsing government cannot, but we just aren't large enough to help everyone. I've decided that I have to look for outside help to ensure that the denizens of the ruins of East's slums survive this turmoil, Ishvallans and Amestrians alike, I will find a way to make sure that we live through this tragedy. I say that but...I do not know where to look, how can I trust the government after all that's happened? Even if we do make it through this adversity, will we just return to the poverty and ghettos we've know all our life? These things weigh on my mind as I take the first steps forward to helping my friends, family, and people in their time of need.

TRIVIA:
- Favourite food is Curry
- Likes traditional Ishvalan music
- Ishvallan was her first language, though she learned it at the same time as Amestrian
- Is proficient with knives
- Is a master of small team tactics and urban guerrilla warfare
- Is actually a great dancer
- Is the leader of Scimitar, a small time crime gang turned vigilantes
- Knows Krav Maga
- Is the half sister of Saeji "Ace" Aeries and Sakuya "Spade" Aeries
- Speaks Ishvallan, Amestrian and small bits of Xingese

ALIAS:
→ Che/Jokun

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Raistlin, and Nika

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ the first of my wave of characters! Mwahahaha

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Baldr Sky[/b]/[i]Shizel[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Heart of Ishval

Last edited by Aishe A. Aeries on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe Empty Re: Al-Shua Aeries, Aishe

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:55 pm

APPROVED

I can't wait to see her and Spade together. What a sight xDDDD
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down