Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Saeji "Ace" Aeries EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Saeji "Ace" Aeries

3 posters

Go down

Saeji "Ace" Aeries Empty Saeji "Ace" Aeries

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:52 am

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Alkahestrist/Xingese Militant
Saeji "Ace" Aeries Aced10 Saeji "Ace" Aeries Acee10 Saeji "Ace" Aeries Acef10 Saeji "Ace" Aeries Aceg10
"I'll show you what it means... to truly kill something..."

FULL NAME:
→ Saeji "Ace" Aeries

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Beijing, Xing

RACE:
→ Xingese

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 20 June

HEIGHT:
→ 169 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 57 kg

PICTURE:
→ Normal Mindset
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ What is in a face? What is in a name? To begin with an exploration of the mind of another, we must first see what is on the outside--for that is what begins the journey through discovery. Upon first entering the throne room of the Xingese Royal Palace, I was amazed to meet that which I thought to be most unusual. Sitting upon the throne with a somewhat dignified posture was, amazingly, a youth. At first, my eyes fixated upon his face. Behind a pair of large, round-framed glasses were a pair of bright grey eyes, with an unusual spark to them. It was a spark of curiosity, the eyes of a person who wanted to see and understand everything that they could visualize. Though I could see the rest of his face, the eyes entranced me the most--that spark within them was both mesmerizing and beautiful, and I could not tear my eyes away. I do not believe that many people could, to be quite honest. Finally able to break my gaze, I simply watched on as he raised a hand into the air and beckoned me over, opening his lips. Again, I could only ever watch him--a pair of soft and royal lips, though surprisingly masculine in their appearance. He spoke out, with a voice that was calm and collected, yet commanded a certain audience from the throes of my mind. "Come." I stepped forwards, approached the man and simply stared. His face, though youthful, was lined with age and wisdom beyond his years. His flesh was pale, yet pocked with marks of time spent out in the world, under a sun and in the fields. He gave me a soft smile and stood up, standing before me and chuckling.

I myself am a man who stands at a height of 5'7. This man seems to be about the same height as me, if only a centimetre or two shorter. I cannot help but study his figure, looking up and down his body as the Emperor himself looked up and down my own, almost comparing me to himself. Through the clothing on his back, he appears to be lithe and thin, without any true muscular structure on his body. His height is belayed by his slimness, and the clothing on his body is as if he were not the One, born to lead this country. Despite his position, he wears simple clothing--a blue, school-like uniform, lazily left open and not tucked in. I can only smile softly at this, as the boy speaks with that amazingly commanding voice of his again, calling me forwards and introducing himself, without hesitation. He displays a powerful form to him, and as he finally finishes, he beckons me to follow him to his room. Wondering about what will happen next, I follow the youth into the distance, and we finally appear in a room that he seems to despise with a single look.

Turning towards me, he does not hesitate--removing his shirt from his back and dropping it to the floor. Wondering about what will happen next, I am astonished to see the anomaly, directly in the centre of his chest. A star-shaped scar, faded to almost but not completely match the tone of his flesh. He smiles and nods, before placing his hand onto my shoulder with a chuckle. The look in his eyes suggests that it's okay. This is Saeji Aeries. This is the Emperor of Xing...

PERSONALITY:
→ The first thing that is to be noticed about Saeji is that his intelligence is far from something to be sniffed at. In fact, one could go as far as calling him a genius, and his 200+ IQ is to certainly be accredited for that. He doesn't flaunt it, though. Actually, despite having the ability to work out most problems mentally within a few seconds, he tries not to show it. He actually tries to take "longer", so he doesn't overshadow anybody.

This is a pretty good show of his actual personality, he's very modest about everything. He won't flaunt his power about, he'll try and blend in with the crowd. In fact, he'll go as far to say that he isn't the Emperor of Xing, at times. He likes the anonymity about it - and the fact that when he's like this, nobody expects him to be a leader; he can just be a normal person.

Of course, he does take his position very seriously. There are a lot of idiosyncrasies about the job that he appreciates, and some that he would rather get rid of, and do away with. He's not a fan of tradition, and has proven a number of times that he is perfectly happy and willing to cast of the bounds of tradition to get what he wants, and what is best for Xing - one of these being that he'll only ever pick one lover; refusing to use women from every clan to make children. He delegates that job to his closest friends - or at least the ones who are more womanizing than most.

Now, despite his overbearing intelligence, he isn't very smart in terms of common sense. He makes poor decisions socially, and is rather gullible when he trusts a person enough - and he actually trust people pretty easily. Even though he's intelligent enough to see and make problems go away, he can't seem to work out that personality is a large part of someone's psyche, and sees everyone as trustworthy. If he finds that he can't trust someone, he'll take the time to study exactly why they lost his trust for in the future. He carries around a notebook as well, and takes the time to write social norms in it, to make sure he has the understanding necessary for in the future.

He has a basic fear of his Alchemic ability - it's not great, but it causes him to try and keep his glasses on whenever he can, for fear that it'll either hurt him or others. If he can't help but avoid a fight, he has a habit of wearing his glasses until the last second, so the problems don't arise with his head - or his psyche.

His respect for his brother Spade is immensely amazing. He looks to him for all his advice, and tries his hardest to be as much like him as he can. Unfortunately, he's not very good with women, is pretty bad when it comes to holding down his drink, and is too intelligent to be as strange and outgoing as him. So he accepts this, and simply tries to make his life as close to Spade's as possible. Still hasn't worked out for him yet.

When he looks at a person, he tries to appreciate their thinking patterns. He chooses his closest friends based on the way that they think and react, and the most interesting ones are the ones that he picks to be his closest friends and confidants - it also takes something special for him to fall in love, he won't just find that he has feelings for just anybody, because that in itself defeats the purpose of love and life, at least in his opinion.

With the destruction of the cruel 'Nanaya' personality, Ace's mind was completely unlocked to him. For this reason, he has gained several other facets to his personality; ones that were only originally available to the beast. He has become a lot more akin to an Assassin, one that his former self did so well. He has a distinct knowledge of the workings of the human body, and generally knows exactly where to cut. As well as this, he has developed a quiet arrogance; and can sometimes seem rather haughty.

LOVE:
→ Spade, Xing, Food, Life, Love, Girls, Goofing off, peace, Spade, Chocolate.

HATE:
→ Idiots, Murderers, "Nanaya", Dietrich (secret resentment), his dreams, Xingese tradition.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ He is haunted by a second personality that craves blood.

IDOL:
→ Spade, his brother.

HISTORY:
→ Twenty years ago, ten years after his birth, a boy named Sakuya gained a brother. This brother was prepared to become an emperor, the new emperor of Xing, unlike his elder brother. He had been named Nanaya Aeries, a testament to a tale of old; a former and great emperor with that name and title. They loved this son, just as they loved Sakuya, but there was something strange about this all. Why had they chosen, as a strange homage to their wish to break proper tradition, to set their youngest son up for the throne, instead of their eldest like they should've? It would be a mystery that never got solved. But they had to get rid of Sakuya first.

His parents had complained of being too poor to sustain him, so they sent him out of the country, and decided to make Nanaya emperor instead - a strange notion indeed. Because Nanaya was certainly as gifted, if not more gifted, than Sakuya, but his parents decided to homeschool him, bringing in a tutor from outside - one that they had... connections with. He taught Nanaya everything he needed to know in terms of academics, but because of his loss of contact with people his age, he could never truly learn what it was like to be sociable with others. However, the tutor noted several... discrepancies with Nanaya's personality. Ones that he didn't think agreed with the idea of being emperor. This boy... disturbed him, and he convinced their parents to try and kill him, and bring Sakuya back for the throne.

It was a dark night, where his parents sneaked into his room with the double-edged dagger at the ready. They stepped over his bed, his father holding up the dagger and bringing it down onto Nanaya's chest. The dagger stabbed down, but Nanaya woke up, and tried to wrench it out with his own hands, twisting the dagger around as he did. As he tried to break free, his parents explained why they were doing so, and this caused something within Nanaya's mind to switch, and a plan formulated within his mind. They wanted a good son? He'd give them one; and they'd like it. He locked away his disturbed mind, covering it up with a new personality, one that named itself "Saeji". And so, since then, Nanaya was known as Saeji, surviving the attack from his parents despite everything they had tried to do. When he explained that he'd changed, they decided to let him try, and they liked what had changed in this boy, so they gave him another chance.

It was about this time, when he turned twelve, that he decided he wanted to learn Alchemy. Not Alkahestry, like his parents wanted him to, but Alchemy - saying that he had no need to heal others, and his Alchemy itself would never be used in a range. They still refused, so he shut himself in his room, and began to tutor himself. He began to try and understand the principle behind a new type of Alchemy called bioalchemic grafting, or the ability to graft ones Alchemy onto a body part - similar to a tattoo, but invisible to the naked eye unless activated.

He started small, with rats, and succeeded to far greater levels than he had ever imagined - and his overconfidence made him choose a human subject far too eagerly... far too soon. He chose his own body, and on one lonely night, he sat in his own transmutation circle... and performed the Alchemy on his own eyes - expecting either blindness or pure sight. He received his wish, and was finally able to understand the truth behind his greatest theory - it worked; it was possible! He was really able to graft Alchemic powers into the bodies of others!

But... it came with a price, two, in fact. First, he couldn't turn it off! No matter what he did, he just couldn't turn the damned thing off! Saeji was just about ready to give up, just about to throw in the towel. He had his eyes, that was an accomplishment. But if he couldn't control them, what was the use?

For about two months, he tried to avoid seeing; trying to stop any glimmer of light get into his eyes. He stayed in his basement, teaching himself to use his hands and his other senses, trying to find anything that would help him fix this. It came to him in the form of a woman, a Miss Aozaki Aoko, an Alchemist who specialized in disabling the Alchemy of others. She knew that by removing the Alchemy, she'd strip Saeji of his sight, so she did something else, alchemically modifying a pair of glasses; ones that could stop the Alchemy from being activated, by blocking the UV Rays from entering his vision.

Unfortunately, more trouble followed him, in the form of 'Nanaya'. This 'Nanaya', this new personality, caused him more trouble than it was worth - prowling at night, killing innocents... And Saeji found himself unable to stop it - he thought it was only dreams. Until one night... he saw himself kill his parents in his sleep. That was troubling enough, but when this eighteen-year old saw his parents dead the next day, he knew that he was going crazy. He didn't know, nor did he care. He just wanted to get rid of it - and took the throne of Xing in the meantime...

He still hasn't worked out exactly what has caused 'Nanaya'. He believes it to be another side effect of his Alchemy, but he feels that he could also be wrong. It's all up in the air from here.

Since then, Saeji has gotten himself into a boatload of trouble. He has found himself in a strip club, of all places. That Strip Club was certainly interesting, though, where he almost had himself seduced by a pair of strippers with lip-transferred drugs, and then burned the place down with his brother and a few other Amestrian soldiers. After that, he committed a murder of a woman, not realizing that he did it and escaping to Central City.

Central held a whole host of fun for the young Emperor as well; including a carnival that ended up burning down on him! Honestly, throughout his travels, Saeji ended up finding a lot of new friends, and started to understand the world around him further. Nanaya hasn't taken over since then, and he constantly worries for his own mental safety.

After finishing in Central, traveled to South City, and met up with a girl named Aishe; who was revealed to be his half-sister. He then returned to Xing, and was forced to pick a wife. While he didn't choose a wife, per se, he met a girl named Hua Peizhi, and offered for her to accompany him. Who knows? Maybe marriage would come into it later... but for now, he didn't want to be forced into marriage.

And now, we continue this story onwards. First, we see Saeji Aeries enter the battlefield in Drachma, fighting on the side of the Amestrian soldiers. As he walks through the valley of the shadow of death, he begins to see how different things can be. Following Peizhi towards the Kremlin in Moscow, he finds himself watching the Kremlin fall--without thinking, he thrusts himself towards Peizhi, protecting her body with his own. Although she is saved, the pain and fear brings Nanaya out within him, and he starts to stalk his own brother, Sakuya, in order to finally remove all traces of the Aeries family.

Following the man completely down the path, Saeji watched as his other self controlled his body and followed Sakuya onto a tall building, confronting him and making a couple of attempts on his life. Having spoken out to his men, he ordered them to make an attack... on the Amestrians. However, this decision would be quickly stopped by Sakuya, and at that moment, Saeji decided to fight back. Challenging his enemy upon a large bridge outside the Jade Palace (in his mind), the pair fought for dominance of this body and soul. Though it took a large amount of effort, Saeji eventually managed to best Nanaya, and bring control of his body back into his own hands, the creature gone forever...

TRIVIA:
→ Speaks Xingese and Amestrian.
→ Nanaya speaks in Xingese.

ALIAS:
→ Dai

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Hild, Apos, AA, Dai, Aren, Sablya, Deirge, Karis, Vito.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ The history sucks like you wouldn't believe... -.-

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Tsukihime[/b] [i]Tohno Shiki[/i]
[b]Tsukihime[/b] [i]Nanaya Shiki[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ ASSASSIN EMPEROR

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Mystic Eyes

Last edited by Ace on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Saeji "Ace" Aeries Empty Re: Saeji "Ace" Aeries

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 am

App Complete~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

REVISE

1. Description: How does a scar open up and start bleeding again? Anemia attacks? I've never heard of that...
2. History: Your history isn't long enough for human transmutation. Make it AT LEAST 3,000 words.
3. History: You can't see "a portion of the truth" you either do or don't.
4. History: What ailment? Help him survive what? You aren't really explaining what happened to his eyes or anything. It's so confusing. How does a pair of glasses do anything? You need to explain this. It can't just exist. Why did nanaya start? Why didn't he care!? Are we going to rp Ace meeting Spade after so long?
5. Alchemic ability: What is your alchemic ability? XD
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:45 am

Fixed~

Back to top Go down