Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A past best forgotten [open] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A past best forgotten [open] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A past best forgotten [open]

Go down

A past best forgotten [open] Empty A past best forgotten [open]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 am

Lushin walked slowly out of Central HQ as he grabbed a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, letting out a sigh. He thought to himself, damn it.. It's just like that one night, I wish i could forget it all. He walks further

He walks down the street rubbing his thumb on the transmutation circle on the top of his cane lost in thought. He suddenly hears cries and screams that seem all to familiar, trying to ignore them he continues to sitting on a bench.

It's been to years, and her voice still haunts me. How pathetic, I don't even listen to my own advice.. Oh well nothing can be done, some memory's are just scars to your brain no matter how bad you wish to forget.

He starts shuffling a deck of cards smiling as it brings him back to good times. Heh.. Whover thought. He continues to enjoy the peaceful night taking a puff of his cigarette every now and then.

Back to top Go down

A past best forgotten [open] Empty Re: A past best forgotten [open]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:14 pm

The night was crisp as the man inhales deep breaths continuously throughout the pleasing stroll down the empty streets. Click by click his boots went as he walks down the sidewalk. Every now and then his eyes flicker to the side, starring into the reflection glaring back at him. However, there were times where he was able to look past his reflection and stare at the darken shops. Just a while he passed by a bakery that was empty, he guessed that they probably make things fresh in the morning, which was good. L took a mental note there and continues walking.

Up ahead he spotted a man puffing away at a cigarette, where a state uniform. A long sigh escapes his lips and he shakes his head. Why did he always have to run into a solider from the military? It was like his past was drawing him back, and he was running from destiny. L pauses for a moment allowing the man to walk further and further out of his sight. It was the last thing he wanted to deal with on a night as clear as this.

Just as he pauses and allows the stranger to walk further down the street, he chest began to close up. He immediately starts choking, gasping for air. His left hand reaches up and clenches onto his chest, while his eyes widen quickly before snapping shut. Not again he thought, as he continued to fight his body for air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Lushin here's the choking and starts looking for the man, as Lushin walks down the sidewalk he spots the man and quickly runs to his aid.

Lushin gets him up and quickly brings him to a hospital not knowing exactly what to do in a medical scenario like this he brings him to the front desk and yells " I NEED A NURSE THIS GUY IS CHOKING"

Lushin tries to keep him upward so that more air will be aloud into his system and sees the nurse rushing to him and take him to get care.

He sits in the waiting room and thinks to himself.. Damn I wonder what that guys problem was, i'll wait for him here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 pm

His mind went blank the moment the strange man took a hold of his coughing body. Everyone would was darkening, tear began swelling up in his eye docks, streaming down his face. In his brief blur of fear, L caught a quick look at the young man who was also scared of the scenario, before blackening out completely.

His mind was lost in a dream, leaving his body to go limp from then until his awoken in the hospital room. The walls were white, pure white. Everything was cleaned, but dull. There was no life to this room, death lined it frame and tears made up the floor. L always hated hospitals, too many bad things happened here.

There was a faint knock at the door, and a doctor came walking in. He was an older fella, looking to be about 50ish. He had a rather large nose, with hairs poking out the nostrils. Glasses sat on the brim of his nose and he was pulling out the diagnosis sheet, explaining to L he had alcohol poisoning in his system. This wasn't something out to the ordinary for the young man, after all he was a profession bounty hunter, and people were constantly out to get him. Lately he had just become to slack, and didn't give much effort into be cautious.

This would be his second reminder in a month...

The doctor asked if L minded if he brought in the man who 'saved' him from choking to death. L didn't have a problem and he anxiously awaited to see the strange man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Lushin was sitting outside puffing a cigarette when he sees a doctor come to him and ask for lushin to follow him to the patiant because he is awake. I followed him putting out my cig thinking to myself, damn last cig have to get more tommoro. I followed him to the room and saw the man i saved.

I walked in the room and tipped my black hat as a greeting and said, "My name is Lushin Silverstien second in command of central command. So what you do to get so messed up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down