Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Beer...fixer of all things

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beer...fixer of all things - Page 2 Empty Re: Beer...fixer of all things

Post by Shula Brighton Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Shula looked at the scrap envelope, slowly taking it from Wallace and looking it over. Acra mentioned his older brother was a doctor, but she doubted he'd be able to help her much. As it was she could only go to IV clinics, and her immunologist was pretty pissed at her for discontinuing the therapy. If she called to a general practitioner for a basic exam, he'd need all of her records sent over so he'd know what she was on for how long, what made her tick.. The only good news was that as a doctor he couldn't tell Acra even if he wanted. She smiled softly, rather touched that Acra's butler would go to all this trouble for her. Her eyes shined lightly, honestly touched, and the back of her wrist moved up to wipe away the corner of her eye and keep from crying.

[color=green]"You both...really are the best. Thank you, Wallace." Shula folded the envelope and tacked it to her memo board under a few other rosters of numbers to keep it hidden. She gave the older man a quick, sweet hug before he prodded her back out of the kitchen and back into her living room, a soft, tired smile on her face as she rejoined Acra on the sofa. It's times like this when nobody's looking that you realize how blessed you really are... I think this is one of those things that I will carry with me into the next life. This is happiness... "Sorry that took me a minute... Thank you again, Acra, for having Wallace come out... I'll pay you back for the groceries on payday, though." Shula smiled, snuggling back around Acra's side and squeezing with a small yawn.
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Chulainn Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Acra looked up and smiled as she snuggled back to his side. He petted her hair. " No need to worry." He said softly. His voice giving evidence of being tired. He nuzzled her head kissing her forehead. " It's on me. " Stroking her hair lazily as she curled to his side. He felt at peace and he couldn’t help but smile at how right this felt. “ I don’t mind spoiling you Shu.

He let his fingers tickle her sides lightly, teasing slightly. Hopefully Shula knew he teased her to play. He turned pinning her to his side as his fingers ruthlessly assaulted her sides. Each swipe of his finger tips hitting a ticklish spot of her small body. “ Surrender! I Major Acra Schiwatas the Fahrenheit alchemist have concurred you!” His cheeks had taken a reddish hue from his laughter. This was the life. Just relaxing with his best friend and playing about.
Theo Chulainn
Theo Chulainn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Shula smirked playfully at her friend, a delicate eyebrow raised. Didn't she just tell him to quit trying to spoil women? That's different... You're not women, and you're not after his money. You help him whenever he needs it... That's what friends do. "Okay... But you have to let me cook for you sometime soon, then. Fair's fair."

Meds were starting to kick in, making her feel more mellow and a bit sleepy. The movie served more as background noise than anything, but it was comforting background noise. Everything here was safe. I could live forever here. And that's when she felt it, eyes going wide. Thick, strong fingers felt down around her ribs. She sucked in a breath to try and laugh, the sound that left her mouth however came out airy, like a broken squeak toy. Shula squirmed and thrashed lightly, trying to escape her friend's grip.

"Far... Farenheeeeeeit...! Heel, dammit!" Her voice was still a little louder than a whisper as she giggled soundlessly. She picked up the small pillow in the corner of her old sofa and set it sailing in a smooth arc, letting it collide lightly with Acra's face with a soft FWOP! Shula gave a small cough as she put the pillow down, waiting for him to behave himself before she shifted her seat. The small pillow moved to Acra's thigh as she scooted down the sofa, laying down on the pillow to watch the movie. Letting out a contented sigh, she got comfortable as meds took over, letting the petite Ishvallan fall asleep on her best friend.
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Chulainn Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Acra laughed as they settled from there game. shula's head had moved to his lap and soon her breathing settled and evened out showing she was asleep. He smiled softly and petted her hair. Letting the soft golden locks run through his fingers. He let his mind run as it slid from between his fingers only to pick it up again to repeat the action.

He couldn't help but feel so content and right like this. At this moment he wished they could stay like this. He brush a golden strand behind her ear before leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Stay by my side always Shu." Giving her face a soft stroke with his knuckles. Lips curving into a soft smile as he yawned softly. " Love you Shu.... even if you didn't love me back...be my friend always." Muffled by a yawn he lent back against the cushion letting his eyes drift close.

[End Thread]
Theo Chulainn
Theo Chulainn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down