Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Darkamaru Invidia V EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Darkamaru Invidia V

3 posters

Go down

Darkamaru Invidia V Empty Darkamaru Invidia V

Post by Sec Invidia Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist
Darkamaru Invidia V 2nixn42 Darkamaru Invidia V 2nixn42 Darkamaru Invidia V 2nixn42
Vita est a bird in fuga.
An aquila may adveho procul ullus moment.

FULL NAME:
→ Roy De` Royaume, Darkamaru Joi` Invidia V
SEX:
→ Male
BIRTH PLACE:
→ A carnival train in Mt. Jillian`, Frostdeath
RACE:
→ Frostdeathian/Xerxian
DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 12/12

HEIGHT:
→ Approximately 130 cm (2 ft 4 in)
WEIGHT:
→ 50 Kg
PICTURE:
→ Avatar~
DESCRIPTION:
→ Darkamaru is one of those people you just cannot miss. He is very small at 2 foot 4, and has jet black hair falling in an emover style bang over his left eye. His eyes themselves are bright gold, showing his Xerxian ancestry. Beneath his emover, his left eye is slightly paler than his other and has a scar through it going vertically, along with K.S. tattooed over it. He tends to wear either a burgundy tank top with black shorts, or his burgundy and gold robes and Frostdeathian insignias, complete with his 5 stars embroidered to the shoulders of a long black cape. Some other random features of his appearance are his Ouroboros on his left arm, and the word PRIDE etched poorly into a scar on his right arm. He also paints his fingernails in a black-white pattern, more just because it "Looks cool." than any other reason. His voice also has a high pitched Cretarian(British) accent to it, inherited from his mother.

PERSONALITY:
→ Darkamaru is a very cheerful person, always smiling about something. He tends to be one of those live life to the fullest people, characterized by his Ataraxic philosophy of "Live for today, tommorow may never come." Based on this, he is outgoing and pretty cool to be around. He likes to do fun things that amuse him, which includes almost anything. He is very random as well, and can be obnoxious when he wants to be. But, although he can be all fun and games most of the time, he can be serious as well. When he gets serious, you may see a side of him unknown to most, characterized by a sort of wisdom beyond his years and focus and basically a sense of logic and reasoning, normally unseen in Darkamaru.

Darkamaru is also sensitive about his height. Only certain people get away with insulting his stature and get away with it unmaimed, namely Jay, Jason, and Alexander Elric(V1~ n_n). Everyone else should probably not even consider making a comment such as that, because he has an explosive, Ed-esque response to any statement about him. In addition to this, if anyone comments on the fact that he buys little girl's clothes(Albeit, the more boyish clothes) he also goes off on them, followed by a rant on the fact that there are no men's/boy's clothes in his size. But asides from that, he finds his small size pretty useful and takes advantage over the fact that he is extremely agile and can fit in very small spaces.

Darkamaru is also a very caring and compassionate individual, who will stop whatever he's doing to help someone else with something, no matter how trivial. He often demonstrates a lot of kindness and generosity, which is ironic considering he was once Pride, one of the 7 sins, yet can be so virtuous by nature. At any rate, Darkamaru can be summed up as a kind, good-natured person with a wiser, more mature side and a much more random side.
LOVE:
→ Life
>Heat
>Tequila xD
>BACUN
>Fashion Frenzy Women's Clothing Store (C'mon, he's like Size 0! o.o)
HATE:
→ The words, "Shorty", "Midget", "Mini-Me", and (epicly) "Micro-Mini-Candy-Treat"
>Big Rollercoasters(I wonder why?)
>The cold
>Jazz
>Big thuggy thugs that mug xD

HISTORY:
→ Darkamaru was born on a traveling carnival wagon train to Darkamaru IV and Jillian Invidia. His mother died from the strain of childbirth and shortly after his 2nd birthday, his father left for Aerugo, and died shortly after. Darkamaru was left on the circus train, where he met his best friend, Kayami Szylagyi. They developed an act together and stayed on the train. By 5 years old, Darkamaru, a child prodigy, had perfected the art of automail and created Jason Furor II's automail foot, his first piece of work. Later, he also created Jay Furor's original automail limbs. A few years later, on a routine circuit through Frostdeath, he left the train while it broke down in the thick ice. But the train left without him, leaving him and his pet chimera, Malice, to die in the snow. He sent Malice for help, and shortly died of hypothermia and frostbite. A day later, Kayami arrived with Malice and performed human transmutation, losing her eye, and passing out. When she woke, Darkamaru, now Pride, had left already to go. As the Carnival had not known what Kayami had done, they took her away before Darkamaru woke up again. He then sought out Kayami and learned of his new powers. After this, he also discovered that his father had made out his will the day he died, which he just then recieved. In the will, it stated that Darkamaru V should be the new Roy De Royaume of Frostdeath, as his grandfather, Darky III had been. Darkamaru IV had declined the position, and had it transferred down to his son.

After this, Darkamaru rebuilt the nation and searched for allies among other countries, especially Amestris. With diplomacies set, he created many new institutions in the nation, creating the Frostdeathian Golden Age. He also met Father, Reita, and decided to fight him and the loyal Homunculi.After that encounter, he formed Traitorz where he and several other Homunculi fought the Homunculi, in a silent civil war. When Reita was killed however, and Takegami Tejirou took over as Father, Darkamaru attempted to reconnect to the Homunculi, until Takegami's 'death'. After this, he was in a state of shock. But soon he discovered it was a lie, and he was furious at Takegami, and when they met again, it was the great Ultimate Showdown. In the end, Malice was killed and Darkamaru was beaten down to the point that he lost his Homunculus statu, although he managed to destroy Takegami's headquarters in the nation of Eikyuu Gaika.

Darkamaru then went on to figure out his life again. He had retained certain features of his previous state, including immortality and agelessness, giving him new opportunities in a new life. Soon, he met Suzuki Kamitenshi and was married to her. He was still Roy De Royaume, and kept up his duties there as well. Also, his friend Kayami offered to teach him alchemy to ensure him that he wouldn't lose if he ever fought Takegami, or anyone else, ever again. Therefore, he began to learn alchemy. He also made a few changes, becoming a bit wiser and more mature. During this time, he also met his great-great grandfather, Darkamaru Invidia I, brother of Hoenheim of Light. Dark I told him some advice for life, and became his mentor in all aspects of life, teaching him better ways to handle things and such. Currently, he lives between Amestris and Frostdeath.

ALCHEMIC/ALKAHESTRIC ABILITY:
→ Darkamaru, after losing his Homunculus status, recieved alchemic training from his friend Kayami. Currently he can use rose alchemy, which is a pretty unique form of alchemy that transmutes various atmospheric gases into material similar to rose petals (Since actual petals could not be produced according to the laws of alchemy against transmuting life...) He then uses a seperate transmutation to detonate the nitrogen and sodium inside the petals, causing massive chain explosions.

TRIVIA:
→ Darky has a VERY extended family tree... Which he has memorized...
As a former Homunculus, Darky retains certain abilities, and his Ouroboros, although it is now just a scar. He can still regenerate nonital body parts, has superhuman strength and speed, but he can't use his plant/shadow powers, albeit, his alchemy.
→ Darky, as a former performer across the globe, knows every language. o.o You can hide nothing from him.

ALIAS:
→ Jay
OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Jay and Inimeg. ^^ But this was my first charrie.
CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ ^^ xD All you V1ers rejoice! The midget king is back!
CUSTOM RANK:
→ Lord Of All Things Bacun
OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Alchimiste De La Chute Fougueux Roses De Décès
(Alchemist of the fiery falling roses of death)

Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Darkamaru Invidia V Empty Re: Darkamaru Invidia V

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Wed May 04, 2011 12:46 am

REVISE

1. Race: 'Frostdeath' definitely needs a different name in order to approve it as a country I think... Xerxes isn't a country so it's not a race. Also, in order to create a new country, you must rule it. Are you planning for Darky to be the president or whatever? If not, I can't approve it until you make one. ^_^
2. Height: 2 ft is impossible.
3. Weight: Also impossible.
4. Picture: Provide one under a spoiler please. Even if it's a copy of the avatar, it's required.
5. Description: "Ouroboros"? He's not a homunculus.
6. Personality: "he was once Pride, one of the 7 sins" Eh? I've never seen him as a character on this forum before, therefore he is starting out blank so this cannot be possible.
7. History: WOAH what is going on... XD

"A day later, Kayami arrived with Malice and performed human transmutation, losing her eye, and passing out. When she woke, Darkamaru, now Pride, had left already to go." --If you have human transmutation in your history, it needs to be at LEAST 2k words. And it made him randomly become Pride? Again, there have only been two Prides on this forum and neither were Darky, so...you need to take that out. Remember, this is V2. <3

"He also met Father, Reita, and decided to fight him and the loyal Homunculi." --What is this...? It's V1 stuff, right? It needs to be taken out. =/

"he formed Traitorz where he and several other Homunculi fought the Homunculi, in a silent civil war. When Reita was killed however, and Takegami Tejirou took over as Father, Darkamaru attempted to reconnect to the Homunculi, until Takegami's 'death'. After this, he was in a state of shock. But soon he discovered it was a lie, and he was furious at Takegami, and when they met again, it was the great Ultimate Showdown. In the end, Malice was killed and Darkamaru was beaten down to the point that he lost his Homunculus statu, although he managed to destroy Takegami's headquarters in the nation of Eikyuu Gaika." --This whole part needs to be taken out.

"He had retained certain features of his previous state, including immortality and agelessness" --No. >.<

"he wouldn't lose if he ever fought Takegami, or anyone else, ever again." --Takegami was the emperor of Xing who was assassinated ^^;

"brother of Hoenheim of Light." --...Hoenheim died like 200 years ago.

"Currently, he lives between Amestris and Frostdeath." --Amestris can't be touching any other country because it's bordered by Aerugo, Drachma, Xing, and Creta. Check out the map under Information. =3

8. Alchemic Ability: "atmospheric gases into material similar to rose petals" --What is this? How is it possible. I need scientific information.
"He then uses a seperate transmutation" --This is two abilities; only one is allowed.

9. Trivia: "As a former Homunculus, Darky retains certain abilities, and his Ouroboros, although it is now just a scar. He can still regenerate nonital body parts, has superhuman strength and speed" --No. ^^;

Phew -pants- that was a work out. Very creative and intuitive, however, this isn't V1, I'm sorry. I'm also not Al. I guess I'm more strict? But this is how she trained me. We can't have implausible things happening. This is a real-based world that uses magic, but with rules.
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm

XP AKI!!! *slaughters* xD I HATE work! Okay, few things. XP

1)Why does Frostdeath need a new name? XP It is giant and icy and brings death! xD Besides, Darky named it. o.o Thus, that explains it's simplicity...

2)Gah, fine. 3 feet, final offer
3)What is a good weight for 3 ft? xD

4)I did it with Jay's! xD But fine, I'll find some crap...

5)xD It's just an Ouroboros shaped scar. Not real. I want to keep him as V1 original as possible! xD Otherwise, it isn't him. lol

6)XP History, history... Garsh, this kills him as a character! XP Do I really have to? *puppy eyes*

7)XP Ancient history! A year before V2! And V1! xD And 2000 words. O.O Bit much?

8)xD Yes, a lot of the first/second paragraph ARE V1... But V1 was his history! And most of the first parrie was his V1 history!

9)But it ends V1 stuff! XP I need it there to sort of recreate Darky!

10)Deal. xD That was kind of stupid anyways. lol I think I was drunk on Kool-Aid...

11)V1 Takegami!! xD He was Auregese in V1!

12)xD THAT is the product of my boredom. i created Darky's timeline and family tree, with Darky I beings Hoenheim's brother and surviving Xerxes by entering the area with Hoenheim and Father with his two children. Long story. xD PM me if you want to read it ALL...

13)xD Not literally... He lives in The Palace of Frostdeath half the time, New Optain the other half. ^^

14)XP C'mon! I haz no science skeelz! xD Besides, Ed made stuff out of stuff, and Kimblee blew crap up! Though they had lamer skeelz, that WERE explainable... And the two abilities? XP Fine, but the first ability now razor sharpens the petals... And here goes science man:
Darkamaru uses atmospheric gases and solidifies them into their solid form(duh. xD) and then they form the shape of petals, but with a different composition.
Similar, but not the same. xD And yes, I know that they would be -Infinity degrees or whatever for gases to freeze like that, but they later explode, which makes some sense, to me anyways. xD

15)xD Okay. But the scar remains!

xD And I gotcha. lol Just imagine he's a brand new V1 charrie. lol (Wishes Dai would have gotten to this first! He's way more chillazed xD) ^^ *hides thoughts from Aki* xD jkjk

And I'll make changes after haggling. xD I will not totally redo Darky! xD I will haggle before I do THAT much work!
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:43 am

INTERJECTION

Darky, I like you... But mate, you need to make the changes that Aki has asked of you.

I know that Darkamaru's a big character for you, but there are a lot of things in this app that don't coincide with MDA V2's story - and a few things that you really need to change. =/

I'm giving you one chance, Darky. Otherwise I will flat-out deny this application. Try for me, please? D=

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 05, 2011 11:01 pm

xD Don't worry guys, I will change him, even as much as it kills me... But NOW, I will give Darky a brother. xD So that I don't have to confuse my pretty little head over Darky's bio. xD So, This will NOW be the NEW Roy De Royaume, Secundinasci Invidia. xD Latin pwns... "The Second Born Of Envy" xDDD Antyways, I will create this new character... In a day or two. xD Lazy...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down