Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A night on the town - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A night on the town

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A night on the town - Page 2 Empty Re: A night on the town

Post by Theo Chulainn Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Acra smiled as he’d seem to of found some grace with age. Maybe his figure skating had helped his clumsiness he had when he had tried ballroom dancing. Or maybe it was the young teenage hormones which caused him to fluster at the touch of the hand of a pretty girl and to sweat and shake at the flutter of eyelashes over sparkling blue eyes when he was only twelve at the time. He was still careful. As beautiful and enchanting that skirt was when is fluidly moved with Shula it was easy to get tangled in it.

Breathing slightly heavy he looked down at her breathless joy as she was dipped. The soft blush on her cheeks caused him to blush too. “No need to thank me…” He brought her upright placing a soft kiss to her forehead. “The pleasure is all mine.” He mumbled softly against her skin. He took a slight step back twirling her again. “I mean I’ve gotten to see you at your finest. You always look most beautiful when dancing.” He smiled to her. “And happiest.
Theo Chulainn
Theo Chulainn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 am

He... thought she was beautiful when she was dancing? It was true she was always happiest dancing, but it was really her only way to express herself that wasn't inappropriate or that could be misconstrued, or even seen as improper behaviour for a young Ishvallan lady. And since she wasn't allowed outside, it was the only way she could burn off any energy at all. She spun out again, blushing when Acra kissed her forehead.

"Still... this is wonderful!" Shula let out a soft, sparkling laugh, the steps coming much more naturally now. She moved with the crowd and glanced to the table as she turned with the crowd again. The waiter was standing next to their table, a modest tray with the start of their meal on it, the man patiently waiting. "And it looks like out night just gets better... The waiter's at the table." Not wanting to disturb the other dancers, Shula moved her dance steps a little closer to out of the crowd, generally unsure of how to go about things at the moment.
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Chulainn Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Acra smiled seeing how happy she was. This was what he wanted. A night she would never forget for and event she would never forget. He whirled her again as she said the waiter was at the table waiting. “So he is.” He smiled and bowed kissing her hand. “Well my princess thank you for giving me this dance. I hope this isn’t the last.” He said as he stood tall. Slowly walking her back to the table he pulled her chair out so Shula could sit like a true gentleman.

As soon as she was sat he sat opposite her and smiled. Sipping some water and then picked up a knife and fork to have some duck. Giving a hum at the pleasant spicy taste. After a few mouthfuls he cut some with some rice. “Here.” He said holding out the fork. “You’ll like this.” He said softly. “You’ll like it.” He said holding it out toward her so she could taste it.
Theo Chulainn
Theo Chulainn
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:26 pm

IT was almost funny how effortlessly and gracefully they moved through the crowds without disturbing anyone else who was dancing there, especially knowing how much of a klutz Acra could be at work. He was an absolute goober, and seemed a little off his nutter sometimes, but really and truly he was one of the sweetest friends she'd ever made... And that meant as much as her new license did.

Shula waited as she was seated, finding the gesture both showy and charming, but then supposing that's what he was going for. It was strange that this was the kind of world Acra was used to. A world of fancy parties and dinners, where everyone was dressed their nicest... He'd told her a little about it over lunches sometimes and found it funny how utterly droll he seemed to think a lot of it was. And, it probably was. But on the surface it was at least very pretty to look at. She looked at her own plate, thanking the waiter as he left, and could have cried as she tasted it; even her mother's cooking, which she'd often touted as the best in the world, fell short of the dream she was eating. And then, Acra brought her back to this planet as he held his fork out to her.

"Eh? Oh.. That smells amazing..." Shula smiled, taking the fork from him and taking the bite, getting used to openly tasting each other's lunches and sandwiches during lunch at work. The little Ishvallan melted, giving the fork back. "No wonder you like this place, Acra... I've never tasted such good food before! This really is one of the best nights I've ever had."
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Bump!
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz