Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Greedy little thing... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Greedy little thing... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Greedy little thing... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Greedy little thing... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Greedy little thing... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Greedy little thing... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Greedy little thing... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Greedy little thing... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Greedy little thing... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Greedy little thing... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Greedy little thing...

Go down

Greedy little thing... Empty Greedy little thing...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Rush Valley. It was 1:30 PM and it looked like the streets of the city was crowded. There were lots of shops and simple lots where people sold automail parts or made them. Someone who had an automail would feel like in heaven here - they could order any kind of automail improvement, all that mattered was the cost of such a thing. But perhaps this place was hell to those with automail - they would never be left alone here. Vendors and salesmen would swarm all around them.
Anyways - Kyle was happy he didn't have any automail on him. Why would he need some anyway? He could easily regenerate any lost body parts, and it was rare that he would lose a limb. maybe an accident or a mistake on his part would make him lose an arm or a leg, but no someone else - no.
Kyle was walking down one of the main streets of Rush Valley. He was looking for the "Chunk o' Metal" - a shop that sold all kinds of stuff - ranging from scrap metal to high-tech automail enhancements and trinkets. He had a special contact there that was one of his main information dealers.
Finally Kyle noticed the shop, he smiled and headed that way, pushing through the crowd. There were a lot of people so Greed started to get irritated - surrounded by so many humans...
He shoved a few of them outta the way, making them fall and bring down maybe half of the people around him, as they started to yell out in protest Kyle simply smiled, with his eyes narrowed and spoke:

"Ooops - I'm so sorry, I wanted to put a little more strength into that, hahahahahaha!!!" - Kyle laughed and stepped on one of the human's leg. Not enough to break it, but that was painful. He quickened his pace, hoping that no one would be foolish enough to follow him into the shop.
As he entered he saw a line of people at the counter, he screamed out in an annoyed high-pitched voice:

"Daaaamn - that's a lotta people. Maybe you could make this faster, eh? I got important business to do here!" - Kyle approached the line and took his place, while the people watched him with mixed emotions - be that surprise, annoyance or irritation.

Back to top Go down

Greedy little thing... Empty Re: Greedy little thing...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Anthony was here in Rush Valley leading place in Automail mechanics and people needing it. He walked through the crowds of people. He walked at his 6.1 feet tall with his long sliver hair flowing down into his face. He was wearing his leather outfit with a blood red overcoat which concealed a great many things in it and in its pockets. Including a Picture of his dead sister , two Desert Eagles some fake ID's with his many aliases on it , extra ammo clips Finally the current wanted poster of himself. He had pockets for each thing and he memorized where each was. His Desert eagles were more or less not in a pocket but just inside the hidden part. Which each bullet has transmutation circle carved in on them , along with his gloves. He walked the streets looking at People. Some people were bragging they had the best Automail in the town others were claiming they Made the best Automail in town. He knew it was all a lie , it was a simple way for them to either get Attentionm to themself or their shop even those that were saying they had the best were still dvertising their shops in which they got the Automail from as they would make others jeaslous and their Jealousy would lead them to that store. It was a vant for money and power much of Humans soceity was Disgusting and greedy piles of crap. There would always be a 10/2 ratio of greedy people willing to do whatever it takes and then the people like himself who help others at their own cost. He heard something come from a small shop with a big crowd. A man was pushing his way through the crowd. Hell he knocked over a man. That man was on crutches he needed a Automail leg and he stepped on his only leg. This man was he worst Anthony has ever seen and me meant to do it harder? Anthony sighed he didn't want to get involved but his Morals stopped his reasoning. He walked up and helped the man back up. He then walked up towards the man and stands their quietly not moving a inch simplering at his back waiting to see what was his rush if it was a good reason he'd let him go if it wasn't well so much for blending in with the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Kyle just stood there, tapping his right leg. God - this crowd would be here, like, forever! He needed the info and he needed it now! He suddenly felt something - like a stare. It was like someone was watching him. Not like he didn't feel these kind of things, but this was different.
The green-haired man turned around, holing his hat in place with his left hand. He was surprised to see a tall guy about 185 cm tall, he had this weird white hair. Okay - Kyle's hair was green so yeah - that wasn't so weird. He was wearing a red coat. And most important of all - he was looking at Kyle. The Homunculus didn't remember him from the crowd, so he must've just come in after him.
Kyle gave him a wide smile and spoke:

"Okay. Can I help ya with something? If not - don't stare at me that hard - I don't like when people try to make a hole in my back, ya know? Have a nice day and go buy yorself some ice-cream, will ya?" - Kyle gave the man a pleasant smile. Well it wasn't pleasant - the longer one would look at it - the more wrong it would look. Greed was interested if this man would get so mad at Kyle that he would try and punch him? Or perhaps he was the kind of guy to make a simple mental note. Who knew? One thing was for sure - Kyle was about to find out right now... that was why he didn't turn his back to this man yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Anthony sighed. Really go buy himself some ice-cream. While it was a good food he wasn't in mood right now and this man wasn't really helping this out any. He glared at the man for a moment more saying nothing then he began to speak. " Please tell me what are you doing here and why you are hurting these already injured people sir. " Anthony said in a Calm emotionless voice. He wanted to know why this man was doing this. It was quite pointless nothing unless a life or death situation was that Important. Anthony looked around and the crowd was yelling with either Yeahs or not caring at all. He smirked slightly then went back to his cold blank face. It wasdevoid of all emotion. He glared at him. This was the defining moment. would he simply walk away or would he have to fight this odd Green hair. Anthony thought for a moment " Green hair huh well this will be fun. " He thought to himself.

( short I know sorta got writers block for this topic but oh well )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 pm

"Huh?" - Kyle made a face like most punks did, when they faced something that defied and surprised them. He then closed his mouth and smiled - he showed a wide grin again. So - this man, that came out of the blue just wants to know what's his business here?! What kind of a guy was he?
The Homunculus looked the guy over and spoke:

"What I do here is buy some stuff. At least I will once the people get on with their shit and get outta here. I got to take a special order ya see? I'ma courier." - Kyle lowered his left hand, no longer holding his hat. This guy seemed like he was some kind of a "hero". Kyle really hated that type of humans - those insects would all die here if Kyle was in the mood to make a little redecoration out of this whole place. Some guts on the lamp, some blood on the walls - that kind of stuff. But Kyle was too busy and too cautious for that.
Next Greed looked over the people standing near the doors - those were the one's from the crowd through which he came through. Ah and there was the guy with the leg. The Homunculus stretched his arm in the direction of that feeble piece of meat:

"Hurt people you say? I can see a good, nice shiny automail leg out there on the market. How's that "hurt'? I think he'd be rather fine - and all happy about a metal leg that will never bother him, unlike a weak flesh one." - Kyle was starting to get agitated and having some fun. He turned his face towards the guy with the crutches - "Why dont'cha replace a second leg, eh? It's just a useless piece of meat after all - GYAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Kyle started laughing, while the man started sniffing. Oh man - were those tears? How very good! Kyle loved some A-class misery. Especially when he caused it. The twisted Homunculus turned back to the white-haired guy. - "Come on, why do you care, huh? He's not your family, is he? He's just a worthless bum - that's who he is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Anthony glared at the man. He was jus a worhtless bum... Anthoyn began to speak " He is not a worthless Bum , He is a Human being who deserves fair treatment , he is a man of unfortunate events not a wothless bum , people will miss him when he dies he has people who care for him and he cares for he is man who people wish to know , You are the worthless bum for when you die no one will even care they will continue their life not even blinking an eye when they hear your body has been discovered they will not care and if they do they will rejoice as you hurt them and torture them as you think you are the center of world don't you? " Anthony had spoke witha hint of emotion in his voice. He knew this was stupid but he wasn't going to let these people get pushed around. He was a courier this was not as important some fo these peoples reasons for being here. Anthony turned around and went to walk away when he spun around his fist charging right for Kyles face he was about to punch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 pm

This man had a lot of courage to say these things to Kyle. He said Kyle was a worthless bum cuz no one would mourn his passing? Haha - Kyle wasn't planning on dying. Nor did he need anyone to mourn him. Kyle didn't care if someone cared for him.... and there wasn't such a person who would cry if Greed was gone. Not a human at least, and his family - the Homunculi were above such a simple thing as compassion to others. Well - perhaps Wrath or maybe Gluttony.... but perhaps not.
Kyle watched as the man finished talking and turned around. So - he was gonna insult him and just go? Well - whatever, Kyle still had things to do. He smiled and spoke:

"Oho, so that's how it is? I'm just going to-" - a fist hit Kyle's face - SMACK! - and the latter made a few steps back. He wasn't expecting the guy to turn around that quickly. And hit that good. Of course Greed wasn't a human - so he was a bit stronger, more resilient and a tad quicker than a human. So all that the punch did was make him walk two steps back.

"Oooof!" - Kyle touched his face, the left side, and felt the place where he was hit. - "You hit me! Bastard."

The Homunculi's face changed, now it was more like a wicked grin(picture Gin's fighting grin) - that of a vulture or perhaps a snake that was going to rip their prey to shreds. The man made a dash forwards, while crouching a bit, so that his head was somewhere at the height of Anthony's waist. After the dash he twisted his body to the side, making a roundhouse kick thrust upwards. It was a complicated move actually, but it could hit the guy's chin and send him flying upwards. Or backwards, if he'd move his head backwards.
After the move was executed, Kyle crouched again and made a leg-sweep attack, if the guy dodged that one - he'd make him fall by hitting his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Anthony smirked for a moment. So he was a bastard now huh. This will definitly be fun. Then the man sent his foot out towards Anthony's face. He quickly dodged his roundhouse kick. But then the man Connected on a leg sweep. Anthony fell to the floor but then he quickly jumped back up. His first reaction was to reach for his Eagles but he decided not to , he wasn't going to cheat like that. Anthony then quickly sent his right hand quickly over his left hand then placed his hands on the ground. He was using his Alchemy. He was gathering the carbon for his crystal quickly then he had a few crystal spikes Coming from the ground to his opponent. If he connected Anthony figured this would teach his opponent a few lessons in common courtesy to other people. The people in the crowd started to back away out of the range of them but stayed close enough to watch as the formed a circle around. They were dead quiet because they were simply to busy watching the green haired man fight the silver hair man , that was certainly a Interesting match up , battle of the hair colors , oh what fun that would be. Anthoynr ose up hoping that his Spikes would hit his Opponent .
The spikes were coming in towards him.

(Kinda small I know )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 am

Kyle smirked as his opponent fell, but then he quickly rose up and put both his hands on the ground. It was alchemy - there was no doubt about that, since Kyle had seen a lot of alchemy over the past 2 years. As the burst of energy appeared and small lightning crackled around, big spikes grew out of the ground, from Anthony's direction towards Kyle.
The homunculus reverted back to his hostile grin and jumped upwards, making a flip in the air, nearly hitting the ceiling and landing behind the white-haired man. He landed so that he was facing the guy, he lashed out his arm, grabbing the guy by the back of the throat. His grip was as hard as steel:

"Using alchemy, huh? Pathetic!!!" - Greed turned around, attempting to throw the guy into the window and releasing his grip on him. Perhaps this guy would still have some fight in him, or perhaps he would face the truth - he would lose here no matter what he would do.

No matter what the guy would do - Greed stepped to the center of the "circle of people" and spoke:

"When I look at you - it makes me sick! So c'mon! Show me what'chu got!!! HUH?" - Greed suddenly turned left and grabbed some woman by her arm, pulling her close to him. The girl almost screamed out, but Kyle covered her mouth. - "Let's see you show me some spiky alchemy NOW, huh?! But then I'ma afraid this lovely lady might get hurt...."

Greed waited for the moment the man would let his guard down, the woman was a bad meat-shield after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 am

[Bump =3]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down