Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The twin seeds of different paths. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The twin seeds of different paths.

Go down

The twin seeds of different paths. Empty The twin seeds of different paths.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 am

Brigadier General Tataki Masu was walking around the streets of Eastern City. Ah how he loved the city he grew up in. Walking down the many alleyways and streets. Looking around at the many shops and buildings as he passed them. Stopping off at a few to window shop. A pet store to look at the cute puppies and a toy store to look at the cute stuffed animals. But, he played it off by acting like he was looking at the tougher dogs and the war toys. He eventually came across his old home in the slums that his family had since moved away from. He remembered his brother and the closeness they once shared. How he wished he hadn't lost him to the world. Maybe if he had stayed with him things would have been different.

"Oh Nero I wonder what happened to you," he said to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down

The twin seeds of different paths. Empty Re: The twin seeds of different paths.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 am

Nero was walking through the area of his and his twin brother's growing up, though not feeling too much of the sadness as one would usually feel. He soon passed a man who said his name and wondered what happened to him. "What happened to me? A lot happened. But a better question is, what happened to you, Tataki? Where were you when I needed your help? Where had you gone to, you...!" He yelled, stopping himself from finishing his sentance. He clenched one hand out of anger. He walked over to his twin brother, still feeling the same emotion that he did when his brother left him, yet he held it back. He wanted answers for where he had gone.

"Where were you when I was framed for murder?" He said, grabbing his brother's shirt coller. He felt like he needed to know, but he didn't feel like waiting too long for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:15 am

Tataki heard a familiar voice behind him that said his name. One he had not heard in such a long time. He quickly flipped around and looked in astonishment. It was his twin, Nero Masu. He hadn't seen him in at least 10 years. He looked good and it seemed he hadn't been too physically harmed in prison. Though Tataki didn't know about mentally and emotionally as these were not on the outside but the inside instead. He was still struck by awe but he heard all of what Nero had said. He then walked up to Tataki gripping his neck collar. Tataki's made a flapping sound at this. Then Nero continued on. The Brigadier General waited for him to finish before grabbing his hands and flinging them off him.

"I was learning more about alchemy and not getting myself involved with those gang of criminals any further then I had to. You were the one who did that," Tataki countered fully aware this was not the way to go. But, even though they had been apart for so long brothers were always able to push your buttons. He hadn't even expected to be in the same town let alone hear what he said. "As for the framing I was unaware that you were framed and still was when you just brought it up. For all I knew you did do it and I'm sorry for not believing you were innocent but it had been a while since we had seen each other, so for all I know you might have changed. I'm not making excuses for myself but really how was I to know," He started to lecture but turned sappy then went back to his lecturing tone. He didn't hate his brother but once he had found out the he had been charged with murder, he gave up thinking it was the last straw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Nero scoffed when Tataki finished talking. "I was doing what I needed to survive! You used to do the same, before leaving. And you're not the only one who learned about alchemy. He said turning away from his twin brother. He unclenched his hand, and put his hand infront of him, with his palm out towards Tataki. "It's obvious that you're not the only one who was studying alchemy!" He said, holding his palm in the air for a few seconds, then lowering it. "You're supposed to beleive in family! You stopped. And I gave up thinking that you'd help me. And I'm not a 'Masu' anymore, I changed my name to 'Angelier'. I wasn't that fond of you when I was in prison, so when I got out, I changed it. I didn't feel like holding the name." He said turning away from his brother and taking a few steps away.

He soon stopped when he was a few feet away, then turned back to his brother, and looked at him, through a glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"Believe in family? You just admitted that you gave up on family yourself. Don't you find that Just a bit hypercritical," Tataki asked not believeing what he was hearing. But, it looked as though his brother was truly hurt by Tataki's actions and he probably could have handled it better if at all but, his pride stopped him from feeling for his once assumed wayward sibling. Instead he grew angry at him, unable to face him honestly. "By the way just because you changed your last name does not erase the fact that we are related. The fact you would go to this extent only means you have not grown up at all, and you are still the child of a younger brother you always have been," he said rather meniciously.

Nero had started to walk away but stopped and turned around on him in a glare. Maybe he shouldn't of said those things but he was not one to back down from things. It was possible that he may end up fighting his own brother, here in the streets of there once well known home. But these days it seemed to be the pinnacle of there resentment of each other. Tataki glared back at him. He would await his response ready to grab the katana if his brother attacked. He wouldn't kill him but he wouldn't let it go unpunished. Plus who knew? Maybe this was a way for them to release there anger in a not really contained place. But at least the streets seemed deserted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

"Yes, I know it's hypocritical, but it was only cause I had lost my faith in you." Nero said, ending his glare. He soon looked at the sky, and his face lost its anger, and almost had looked sad. He clenched his hand, but his face shaowed the slmost emotionless expression when his brother mentioned that just because he changed his name didn't mean they weren't still related. He sighed and walked slowly over to Tataki. He stopped when he was standing right next to him, but facing the opposite direction. "It's been a while since we've seen each other, and yet you haven't changed a bit, just like me." He said, looking in the direction he was facing.

He couldn't help but feel some form of anger towards him brother at the moment. "I've hated you for so many years... I just can't get rid of those feelings of abandonment and hatred so quickly. I propose we fight or something. That'd be better than talking for me, I've been one of actions, and not one of too many words." He said, turning his head to look at his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Nero's sad face seemed to douse a little bit of the fire that was his anger. Tataki sighed. Of course his sibling would say he hadn't changed after he had said it to him. It was a classic sibling ploy to start a fight. Tataki found it interesting that his sibling wanted to fight him but, not with words but instead with combat. Why not? He was more than willing to work through there issues in this manner. His brother seemed like he would as well. Tataki turned to his brother. "Sure we can fight. But, in what manner? Will it be alchemy, martial arts, or swordsmanship? I'd rather it not be a lethal fight but if that s what you want i guess I will oblige,"he sounded slightly less hostile than before but he was still on his guard. His brother did say he hated him.

Tataki on the other hand didn't hate his sibling but instead was frustrated with him. He couldn't understand why he couldn't just find a new way to survive like he did. He awaited on which way they would combat each other. Tataki was perfectly fine in which ever way that it could go physically but he would wait before casting his judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:17 am

"Since it looks like you're part of the military, you might wanna call for some medics just in case either you or I get injured." He said with a small smirk. He looked up at the sky and sighed a little. "Well, swordsmanship is out, I don't have a weapon. And I'd rather not use one of yours. Knowing you... it's probably got a transmutation seal somewhere on it. So I guess I'll go with Hand to Hand fighting, as our Alchemy would probably hurt an innocent bystander." He said, with a slight nod, and a very quick, yet powerful elbow to his brother's ribcage, hopefully. Eitherway, he quickly move back, with a small smirk still on his face. He knew not to put his palms together so he kept his hands away from eachother for now.

"If I remember, you were a good fist fighter, but again, if I remember correctly, I was just a little better at fist fighting than you." He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Tataki chuckled at the comment about the medics. At least his sibling wasn't conceited and thought would win right away. He might actually enjoy this a little though this was still a serious matter. He listened to Nero's reasons for them to only use hand-to-hand. "Agreed," he said accepting this idea. He didn't want to hurt any innocent bystanders either. He then attacked him without warning sending a elbow for his ribs. Tataki turned out of it but was still nicked. He then jumped back as Nero stepped back. Returning Nero's smirk with a slight smile. "Almost took me by surprise," he said rather mockingly, he was in the military they had to be ready for this kind of thing. Plus, the time in Xing had helped. He took off his jacket, revealing a rather toned body well the arms at least, and removed his katana from its sheath. He then stabbed the katana into the ground and hung the jacket on it. He figured might as well be lighter during there little bout.

"Oh you will be surprised how much time will hone ones hand-to-capabilities and a little trip to Xing as well. Let us truly begin," he retorted turning towards his brother. He rushed toward his brother faking with a right fist to the face and switching to a reverse under sweep with his right leg. Lets see what his brother had learned in there many years apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 pm

He nodded as he listened to his brother saying to let them truly begin. He then watched Tataki aim a punch for his face, so he had quickly loved left of the punch but he didn't notice Tataki sweeping his right foot out from under him. He quickly got his hand on the ground before hitting the ground, and kicking Tataki quickly in the abdomen. He quickly got up and dusted himself off a little. "You kinda forgot something. You also gotta take off the sheath. it too can be used as a weapon." He said, with a small shrug as if saying 'sorry, but I've changed my ways since childhood'. He smirked a little as he started to run towards his twin brother, close to the ground.

When Nero got close enough to his brother, he jumped into the air and aimed a kick at Tataki's chest. After his kick, he would land and gather more distance between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 am

Tataki was happy he swept Nero's feet out from under but was then surprised as he caught himself and sent a kick at his stomach. Tataki tightened his core and took the hit sending him stepping back a few steps. Then his sibling mentioned his sheath. "Heh, I suppose your right," He said removing it and the Jericho 941 from his ankle and tossing them over by were the other stuff was. He looked back at Nero to see him running towards him. He jumped up and was making a full on kick at Tataki. "Childs play" Tataki thought to himself as he sidestepped it. "You wide open he said lifting his arm and bringing it down in a crushing blow into Nero's stomach, with enough force to send him to the ground, maybe not hard but well enough.

Tataki then summersaulted away a few feet. Standing straight up. "You really shouldn't leave yourself open for a counter attack like that brother," he said this time not in a mocking tone but, a tone meant of a brother giving advice. He wasn't sure what Nero was gonna do next but he hoped he would think it out a little more thoroughly this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 am

Nero hit the ground with a thud, not a loud one, but a thud nonetheless. He soon got up, and was panting ever so slightly. He was feeling less angry towards his brother already, and decided to go all out with his next few attacks. He quickly ran towards Tataki again, this time he decided to go low, and he stayed low in the ground, but got close enough to his brothers sword and grabbed it out of the ground. "As I remember you telling me once, we must do what others are not!" He said, throwing his brothers sword, tip first at his feet, hoping for his brother to jump back. Either way, if Tataki did or didn't jump back, he would jump, and with both feet, try to hit Tataki right in the face. As soon as Nero landed, he would then would aim a jab with his elbow straight for his brother's torso, still panting ever so slightly. "This fight has gotten some of my anger towards you away, but you still have to explain to me why you left and didn't take me with you." He said, going into a defensive position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 am

Tataki watched as his brother ran at him and got low. He kept low and grabbed, HIS SWORD! His sibling spoke then threw the katana at his feet. Tataki quickly stepped back focusing on the katana as it penetrated the ground. He looked back up just as his brothers feet were heading for him. He brought his arms up to guard his face taking the kick and falling backward. Now that was a lot better than the last attempt. When he hit the ground he rolled backwards back to his feet in a defensive stance expecting his brother to continue. Only he didn't but instead asked him a rather blunt question that hit him almost like a shot to the stomach. He thought about it for a few seconds before answering, remembering the past was not something he liked to do let alone talking about it.

Tataki sighed. He had thought about this times before but never thought he would have to talk about it. He stood up straight exiting his defensive position. "Because we didn't have anything but alchemy in common anymore. We never saw eye to eye on anything when we joined those people. In my eyes we lost our true selfs to those bastards and I didn't think you would want to come anyway. You looked like you were just fine with that life," he said with what seemed like no emotion at all. His words were like a burden being lifted off his shoulders yet at the same time punching him in the face. These words were bound to hurt the both of them but, they were the truth. A truth that had been waiting many years to come out and now that it was could end them or maybe even bring them close once again. Tataki no longer felt any anger towards his brother. If anything it was sadness, one that he couldn't cover up even with his pride, as his eyes became a little teary he turned away from his sibling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 pm

"You didn't think of anyone but yourself when you left. You coulda brought me, I'd have been much better off. I wouldn't have gone to prison. He said quietly, watching his brother turn around. He slowly and quietly pulled the sword out of the ground and walked over to Tataki and handed the blade over to him. "Looks like I win this time. But now it feels like this is the first time I've beaten you." He said, his voice not having any sadness in it, but was more monotonus. He smiled a little, his anger towards his brother gone, and his hatred fading mostly. "And just cause I looked it, doesn't mean I was. I hated myself, but I was doing what I needed to do that to survive at the time." He said, sadness entering his voice, but was quickly shut out the sadness. It was obvious that Nero had become so callused towards sadness. He held the sword by the blade, gently enough, not to cut himself. He was offering his brother's sword as a peace offering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down