Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Midnight Riding EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Midnight Riding EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Midnight Riding EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Midnight Riding EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Midnight Riding EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Midnight Riding EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Midnight Riding EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Midnight Riding EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Midnight Riding EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Midnight Riding EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Midnight Riding

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Midnight Riding Empty Midnight Riding

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Makuro was dead. Along with Shura's reason to live. There was nothing left now... At some point, he just stopped taking his medicine altogether, letting the effects of Tuberculosis seep into his body. Death was so close, he teetered on the edge of it, smiling all the while. Soon...just wait...he would join his master in death.

He sat silently in his Japanese-styled room while Aerugese forces organized themselves outside. Everyone was devastated. Veil had been killed by the Central leader called Spade Aeries... The wolf-dog chimera stared at the shoji screen opposing him in earnest. It almost felt like Makuro would walk in at any moment... Any moment... But at much as Shura waited, it never happened. Shoulder-length auburn hair hung loosely down his back, untied. He wore a traditional yukata that was a soft orange color. Downcast green eyes now surveyed the horizontal lines in the tatami. It was so sad... How could such a great, ambitious man die so easily...? They had been through so much and now...

The sound of a gun being cocked alerted Shura's sensitive K-9 ears. He flung his head around in a fray of jagged hair. He managed to grab his kikuichimonji from the stand in time to slice the bullet flying at him in half. The heavy lead crashed to the ground next to his bed sheets. Shura rose, coughing slightly. He wiped the blood from his lips.

"Show yourself."

Back to top Go down

Midnight Riding Empty Re: Midnight Riding

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

The shooter cursed himself mentally. The sharp ears of the canine. He should of anticipated that and cocked the gun before he got there. Oh well, he had other methods in which to achieve his goals. He released his chameleon-like camouflage showing that he had actually been hanging in the corner of the room. He did not drop down, but quickly holstered the gun and pulled out his dagger before launching himself with inhuman agility straight at Shura, hoping that the speed would manage to catch him off guard somehow. He doubted it, but getting in close would allow him to use his other methods.

There was the sound of metal clashing as Shura blocked the dagger with his sword although the force did push him back. Most people would assume this would alert guards, but the assailant knew different. He had made sure that no guards would interrupt.

"Your guardssss will not help you Sssshura." he hissed in fluent Aeuregese his tongue flicking out slightly as he launched a punch attempting to wind his target. "Do not worry Sssshura they are not dead. I only kill my targetssss." This was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Good. That meant they were still alive. Shura was relieved, but he didn't have time to show it. He had flung his sword out to parry the dagger as it flew with inhuman speed at him, and was preparing to step away from the man's punch. As soon as the assassin fell back, the wolf-dog chimera was able to focus on him long enough to see that he too was indeed not a human. Shura let out a little laugh, putting a hand on his hip in confidence. "I see you're like me~" He chimed, an amused smile on his lips and a dull look in his green eyes. It was very clear that Shura didn't value his life very much, but he wasn't going to just give it away to some random assassin he didn't know. There just was no way... his honor as a samurai would be tarnished.

"This is one target you will be unable to kill." Shura changed his stance to one of Tennen Rishin-Ryuu--the sword style of the gods. "Prepare yourself for early death," he breathed in a voice holding all the coldness of the world. Within the blink of an eye, Shura seemingly came down upon the assassin's head, but mid-strike his katana all but disappeared along with himself. In the next moment, Shura was behind him, cutting sideways, but again, he vanished just before connecting with flesh. Then suddenly, Shura was in the air, his legs bent with the force of his inhuman leap. He raised his sword above his head, the tip of the blade scratching the ceiling. He aimed for a slanted strike across the man's body and was just about to slice him in half when he felt a sharp, suffocating pain in his chest. His breath caught and he dropped his kikuichimonji, landing in a heap next to it. Shura couldn't breathe. He coughed hysterically into his hands, the tatami splattered with blood. Was this finally the end? He didn't want to die.

Last edited by Shura on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:12 am

The assassin stared at Shura. He had moved out of the way of each potential blow, but only slightly though that final move had been amazing and would of hit him, though not fatally due to how he had moved. However, this was not why he was staring. He had not been informed that his target had tuberculosis. He sighed deeply and pulled out his gun planning to launch a bullet to put this man out of his misery, but stopped. He had an idea.

"Ssssshura, your life lackssss purpossse doesn't it?" he asked rhetorically. "Why not give it ssssome? Join the Ssssyndicate." If Shura joined the Syndicate it would give Amestris control of Aerugo without have to launch a war. That was best all round. "You do not wisssh to control Aeurugo...then give it to the Sssssyndicate." He holstered his gun and sheathed his dagger. He did not want to kill someone who couldn't fight back to the full. There would be no challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Shura looked up from the end of the gun barrel. Panting, he heaved in as much air as he could squeeze into his blood-filled lungs. He only managed to nod in response, covering his mouth and sputtering, choking on air. Syndicate? He stared at the details in the metal of the assassin's gun. What was he talking about? Suddenly, his object of attention--the gun--disappeared along with the man's dagger. Shura blinked, refocusing on the man himself. The samurai withdrew his hand from his mouth and patted the tatami around him to blindly locate his katana to no avail.

"What syndicate?" Shura rasped, finally clutching the hilt and dragging the heavy thing closer, though now, he was drained completely of strength so fighting would be futile. It was clear however that this wasn't his end yet. Not yet... Instead of simply killing him, this man appeared to have a use for him that he himself had not realized. But Shura wasn't interested in finding a reason to live; he just wanted to disappear from the world for good. What was left?

Last edited by Shura on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:05 am

"The Amestrian Syndicate." he said as he helped Shura to his feet. "We are trying to prevent war as much as possible and create peace." he explained. "Amestris and Aeurugo are at war. Join the syndicate and that war will end." It sounded like a good idea to Fang. He hated unnecessary death, which is why he hadn't killed the guards, merely knocked them out or paralysed them temporarily. He also did not like to kill those who couldn't fight back and right now Shura couldn't. The only reason he had even attempted a long rang kill was because he believed Shura would win in a close up confrontation. Afterall, he was a master swordsman.

"Come on a ride with me and think it over Ssssshura." he whispered as he headed towards the door hoping that the wolf-dog chimarae would follow him. If not then he would have to take more drastic methods. Afterall, he couldn't leave without Shura. Returning empty handed could prove fatal. Not necessarily to him, but anyone who tried to kill him, though he would be brought down eventually he supposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Key word: Amestrian. Shura, who was not intrigued at the start, was now completely put-off by the whole idea. This would mean his betrayal of Aerugo. ...He'd rather die. In fact, that was what he wanted. Makuro would have killed him himself if he found out that this snake-man's blood wasn't yet spilled all over the room. He was a failure.

Shura's head spun as he gripped his katana and pushed himself shakily to his feet. His life was spared for now, but... This was an enemy. He couldn't get away! Shura heaved his sword up, surprised by how heavy it was and how dark the room was getting. Blood loss--his vascular system was in shreds from his disease. The pain was so intense it took all of his willpower to merely stare blankly ahead. Agony-ravaged green eyes focused blearily on the fellow chimera. "I will not...betray my country!" Instead of slicing the assassin in half, Shura fell again to his knees, holding his kikuichimonji in the traditional stance despite is length: he was going to kill himself. This was the only way to preserve his honor.

[Be sure to forcefully feed Shura his TB medication or he'll die from that on the way to Central.]

Last edited by Shura on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 pm

The man sighed and quickly pulled out his dagger and threw it powerfully, hilt first, at Shura. The movement was so quick it didn't seem to have any transition, one minute the dagger was in its sheath, the next it was hitting Shura and it hit him perfectly between the eyes and the force of it sent him falling backwards. If the initial blow did not knock him unconcious then hitting the ground afterwards did. He picked up the dagger and scanned the room. After a few seconds his sharp eyes found what he was looking for. He picked up the small bottle and force-fed Shura the reccomended dosage of the pills. "That should keep you alive." he whispered lifting Shura easily onto his broad shoulders. He dashed out making sure not to stand on any of the bodies.

When Shura awoke he would find himself chained to his assailant on the pack of a custom chopper-style motorbike hurtling down the streets towards central at speeds of over 160mph. Fang would not return empty-handed. He would bring Shura in alive. If he accepted and Kidato agreed then Shura would live, if not then he would die when he was more able to fight. Shura awoke with a groan, his hair sweeping behind him in the wind.

"Finally, you woke up." Fang hissed with an annoyed tone, but then he went serious. "We are going to Central." The way he said this made it obvious it was not up for discussion. It was going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Shura moaned. His head felt like a rock. Hell, he could hardly keep it up. ...Wait. He creaked open his eyes, assaulted by the bright sunlight of midday. He held a quivering hand up to shadow his face. Moving...he was mov-- Shit! Shura jolted completely to awareness. That was when the snake man began speaking. Shura squinted at him in confusion. "Whaat..." He ran a hand through his bangs, holding back the pieces that were whipping into his eyes. They were moving so fast... Ugh his head felt like it was going to explode. But...it was so enthralling.

Then they started to turn, and the contraption (he was told was called a motorcycle) almost touched the pavement. Shura suddenly realized he was chained to it for he was not falling off. Jeez, what was he going to do, jump off? That was suici-- Oh. The samurai sighed to himself and covered the sun again. It was really blinding...the light bothered him. Shit! "You...!!" Shura pointed a blaming finger at the chimera, his childish side taking over. "You--you gave me the medication didn't you." It wasn't a question; it was sheer outrage.

After his outburst, he seemed to calm down slightly, closing his burning eyes. At least he could breathe in this heavy wind... It was peaceful. He felt his hair brushing his neck with each wave--he could feel the wheels turning against the road--the vibrations of the machinery. "Oi... snake man. You said we're going to Amestris? Why... why have me go all the way there. I am of no use to those pigs."

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:23 pm

"It's fine.... yes, I'm fine.... no, noth- I'm going now... yes, bye, BYE." Kida said into his mobile as he closed off the call with a light 'snap', tossing the device onto a nearby table as he lightly touched his back, hissing slightly.

'Ok, so maybe it's not nothing...' He thought with a pained frown as he slipped into one of the chairs surrounding the table where his phone rested, before he took an apple from the fruit bowl that lay as a center piece, taking a bite as he sat in his fuly-suited attire, looking completely normal, as if he didn't have about seven stitches in his back from that little save-the-Fuhrer-from-humiliation-which-luckily-avoided-the-media stunt.

He sighed as he ran a pale hand through his dark blue hair and sighed lightly, before smiling as Hibird flew over, landing on the table and pecking a small chunk from his apple. He gave the bird a light pet before slowly standing and almost-limping over to the cabint where he retrieved poor Kawaii-chan's medicine. He gave a sad smile as he remembered what the vet told him, the poor old girl only had a month.... Damn.

Shaking his head lightly, he walked over and had the poor old girl take the pill, before calling Hibird over to his head and moving outside, where he stood on his porch, sharing parts of his apple with the bird. He was waiting for a quest anyway, there was no point in showing his current state, however he was glad they were meeting him here, it meant he had time to show he wasn't an asshole.

He gave the bird on his head a light tickle as he smiled. Now all he had to do was wait...

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 am

"You are a fool if you think you are no use." he said calmly after a few seconds of silence, well silence except for the roar of the engine, which he gunned to go even faster. "If i come back without your head I'll be screwed. Plus you might change your mind on helping us." He sighed deeply. "I hope you do. THe last thing I want is a war. It destroys all the decent roads and that really pisses me off. Plus I hate unnecessary death." He quickly twisted the handlebars and shifted his weight as they came to a corner and they skidded right round it, almost touching the ground. "You hand over your country to Aerugo...there will be no more war...you will get more land...more riches and your people or theirs won't have to die." He glanced back at Shura.

"Yes I gave your your medication. I may have been sent to kill you, but I see a better purpose." he said with another sigh. "If you are found dead...Amestris will be suspected and you will be the beacon of war...pretty poor reason to die. Afterall, we have a reason to go to war with you...you stole our land...but then again it was yours at some point. Guess its fair in a way." He shrugged nonchalantly. "I've never really cared about the past or the future. All I care about is having as much fun as possible in the present...the only time I care about the future is when I realise it might ruin my fun." They were in Amestrian territory now. The roads were no longer damaged by war. It would still be a little while before they arrived in Central, at Kidato's home. That was where he was to report. This gave him some more time to try and convince Shura, who seemed to be enjoying the ride. "Hey Shura...you like riding my motorbike?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Shura ran a slender hand through his hair, his eyes still closed. "Aa, so it's merely for selfish reasons, I see." Then Shura laughed, an evil, vicious cackle. "You hate war and unnecessary death yet you're an assassin? Your entire reason for existence is to cause unnecessary death!" Shura coughed slightly, opening his ethereal green eyes, alight in the sun. "Do you know what my name means in Aerugese, snake-man?" A wolf-like smirk coiled onto his lips. "Carnage;...I am made for war." He tensed when they almost touched the ground and then shaded his eyes once more, laughing at what his chimera kidnapper said next. "Well, I'm glad you live your life for your own enjoyment, but there are other, more important things..." Shura trailed off, sighing in sadness. Well, all his were now dead...

The next question came as a surprise to him. Shura turned his eyes to the chimera's back and stared at it as he was lost in thought. "It's faster than a carriage...like flying..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Fang hissed angrily. That was one of his few triggers. "I did not choose to be an assassin." he said quietly. "I volunteered for medical experiments. Two years later I was what you see today...a chimera designed for assassination." He performed a wheelie and thought about what next to say. "I only do it because if I don't then I will be hunted down and taken out. If it means killing one person to stop a war then it is worth it because then only one dies rather then thousands." He did not like his job, but it kept him in motorbikes and other things, such as women and leather, often both at the same time.

"Your name may mean Carnage, but if keeping you alive will stop Carnage then so be it." he said with a hiss. He thought about his statement. Like flying. Yeah in a way it was. As if to demonstrate this he revved the engine and zoomed up a slope leaping into the air and landing with precision on his front wheel before touching down.

"If you like riding a bike I'm willing to teach ya as long as ya not some slow coach." he said with a smile. "I hate slow people." He thought about this and then added. "Yeah i'll teach ya, for the right price."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Shura almost had a heart attack when the front wheels of the bike went off the ground. What the hell what going on?! That shouldn't be possible and at this insane speed?! Shura's stomach flipped over a hundred times. He coughed slightly, shutting his eyes and sweating...a lot. "Hah, I see, so I can be the representation of carnage repressed?" Shura laughed hoarsely. It all made sense now. Maybe that had been his father's intention all along. If Shura could embody all the carnage in the world and take it upon himself, then...no one else would have to, and no one else would die. Shura liked this idea. If he died now... The wolf dog chimera stared at his chained hands in realization. If he died, what would happen then? Would the carnage be released to plague the earth? Would the gods be angry and destroy humankind? He couldn't die, not until the perfect moment when he was sure none of this would happen.

Suddenly they flew up a slope and Shura was sure he was going to die. Dammit just after he had made an internal proclamation. Things never went right for him. "Makuro..." They flew through the air, and though death waited below, Shura looked up with a content smile. All well... if this was it, at least it was beautiful. The front wheel slammed into the ground, the connection jolting through Shura's inexperienced body. He ventured to open his eyes and found that they were still perfectly intact. How... He gasped, but his breath caught and he coughed slightly, trying to catch the words that his kidnapper was speaking now. "Teach me...?" You mean...Shura could learn how to control this beast? He could maneuver this speed? He was sure they were going faster than he could cut with his sword! But what use would it have? His purpose..what would it be? He had to save the Aerugese people and get them out of South City before Amestris destroyed them. In this age...colonization would end in...well, carnage. Shura smirked to himself. He could use this to his advantage. "I assure you, I am not slow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 am

"My kind of guy." he said as they skidded to a halt outside of a building. He looked at Shura and then undid the padlock on the chain whilst speaking. "If you run, I will hunt you down and nothing will stop me killing you." he said calmly. "Also, if you run I won't teach you how to ride something like this...who knows if you get good enough I might give you one. I've got about 20 or so spare." he patted his bike fondly. "But she's my favourite."

He rose to his feet and then looked at the building. This was where Kidato resided. This was where things would change. Whether it was for good or bad would have to been seen. However, it was certain there would be a change. He hoped it would be for the better, but if hopes were water the world would have drowned a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 pm

To put it bluntly, Kidato heard them coming two streets away. Everyone in the building did if the moans and groans said anything. The civilian residents weren't fond of Fang, he was always 'too loud' according to them. Hey, it was his bike, not really that much of him that made the noise.

Smirking somewhat, before wincing a tinge (he could've sword a bullet in the ass wasn't as painful as this!) and walking back inside, where he quickly fed Kawaii-chan and grabbed an apple. After that, the man returned out onto to his porch to see, you guessed it, Fang on his motorcycle.

Oh, and Kidato's neighbour was yelling his usual insults at him for it too.

"Oi! Calm down Mr Kara, they're with me," Kidato called out with a smile, before he looked down to the two and waved with a smile, "Bring him up here Fang-kun~ Apartment 3b, I'll get some food ready~"

And after that Kidato was back into the house as he started preparing, just like he promised.

It was really hard to believe this guy was a mafia boss sometimes...

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 pm

"I don't run," Shura replied simply, his green eyes burning in anticipation. The strangely shaped house looked giant to Shura. He felt small compared to it, but he did not shrink before it. No matter what, Shura would protect his people and do what was best for Aerugo. He would make Makuro proud. And soon, Shura would have something glorious to use as flowers for dead Lord's grave. The samurai looked down at his bare feet and then laughed, covering his mouth. "Oioi idiot," Shura managed to get out through torrents of laughter, "you forgot to grab my shoes!" It was too funny. As his laughs died down, Shura coughed slightly, and shook the dry dirt off his feet. This'll be great. Now the Amestrian leaders would really think the Aerugese were dogs. Well, he was, but... Shura laughed again and shook his head like an an amused wolf. His untied auburn hair flew out and fell back to his shoulders in spikes. "Let's go~" Shura took a step. "Wait!" His head darted to the snake man. "Will there be any sweets?" If he wasn't going to die, then at least he could indulge himself in candy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 am

"Possibly." was all the reptillian man replied before shooting the annoyed man who had been shouting a devillish grin. The particular smile caused the man to start sweating profusely out of fear. He cracked his knuckles and after locking up his motorcycle, using the chain he had used to chain up Shura he opened the front door. He had a second chain around his chest. "Follow me Shura." With that he entered the building not even waiting. He got some looks from other residents and then he smiled at them in that same way. They all turned away nervously trying to pretend it hadn't been them looking.

"Just remember guys and gals, if any of you damage my bike i won't be held responsible for my actions. Understand?" They all nodded. They had seen how he got when people did that before. He slid down his sunglasses and winked at one of them. "Glad we understand one another. I'll see you later people." He slid the sunglasses back up and with that he walked towards an elevator and pressed the button and opened it. He waited there for a while for Shura. He hadn't seen an elevator in Aerugo so he wasn't sure if Shura knew how to use them.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 am

"Damn, I'm out of spinach and ricotta..." He mumbled as he ran a hand through his hair, before dusting them on his blue 'Kiss the Cook' apron and wiping them on a towel; he then reached over to the fridge and got some meat pies from the freezer compartment, putting them into the preheated over and closing the door with a frown, "I really should've prepared more, right, Hibird?"

He chuckled as a bird chirped, before it sat on his head -as per usual-, making him smile as he gave the animal a small pet and rub. Hibird tweeted happily at the attention from the human as the man picked up a syringe and filled with with a medicinal liquid, wincing at the sight of it (he wasn't fond of needles that much, as they were only used on the ill, so their presence meant someone was ill, or in this case, something) as he flicked it a couple of times, before sterilizing it under the hot water from the tap.

After fixing it up, he turned at the sound of a whine as the old girl limped into the kitchen and landed with a light' thud' in front of her food, slowly eating some as Kidato gave Kawaii-chan a sad look. Her days were obviously numbered.

"Alright, this won't hurt much, girl,"
He sighed as he knelt behind his trusted companion and lightly injected the needle into her neck, pushing in the medicinal syrup before removing it and damping away the blood excess. He then hugged the poor dog as she whined in pain. He really hated doing this to her, but it was the only way for her to live as long as possible, "Poor girl..."

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 am

Shura followed after the snake man obediently. Only possibly? Candy was essential to existence...!! He frowned and sighed to himself, stepping over the concrete carefully. Then, of course, a stone happened to dig into his foot. He glared down at the jagged thing in anger. Well then. It could be like that then! He kicked it despite the fact that it hurt his big toe. Shura scowled and walked through the strange door. This was his first time being in an Amestrian house. Makuro and, well, everyone else in Aerugo had been a stickler for having solely Aerugese things. This included doors. Not shutting it behind him, the chimera ventured beyond the doorway, looking this way and that, trying to take in all that there was to take in. He eventually reached a metal elevator-looking thing, but he shied away from it. It was like... He shook his head, spiky hair flailing about. This was no time to show weakness. He was in enemy territory now. If he didn't want to get killed, he had to shoulder his pain and move on.

Shura stepped inside the metal contraption and took a deep breath. Never mind he couldn't do this. "Does...this thing even move?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

The reptile man nodded and without seeming to move at all pressed a button on the wall. The doors slowly slid to a close leaving them apparently trapped. The elevator shuddered and then began to slowly rise upwards though at one point it felt like it was going down. Whilst it moved Fang began to whistle a tune under his breath just to pass the time.

When they reached the correct floor the door slid open and Fang walked forward before knocking at a door. His nose detected the smell of cooking. Afterall, Kidato had mentioned food. He waited at the door, assuming Shura would be doing the same. He was in no rush. Patience was something he was good at. It was something all assassins had to be good at. His advantage was that his very dna now made him more patient. Reptiles often didn't move at all for hours. However, despite this patience he felt there was no excuse for people going slow. So what if the speed limit was 30mph? That was just wasting time.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 am

Hibird tweeted in alarm as someone appeared behind the door, making the mafia man smile warmly as he went back over to the oven and checked on the almost-ready pies. Frowning slightly, he shrugged, put on a warm grin, gave Kawaii-chan and hibird both a light scratch before making the kitchen was clean. After this? Well, he quickly walked over to the door and, just as the wild bird settled on his head, he opened it wide and gave a very warm grin to the two.

"Fang! It's so nice to see you~ I hope you guys don't mind meat pies, I slept in this morning so I forgot to go to the shops." He said with a energetic, kind tone, before he pushed his door open the whole way, letting the serene view of the tidy, home-like and well decorated apartment reach their eyes, before rushing off into the kitchen in order to get the pies out.

"Come in, come in! Just don't make too much noise, otherwise the neighbors will complain again, and Fang's already on risk with the landlord about coming here~!" He called from the kitchen as, with a professional speed, he dished up the two pies (he ate earlier) and walked out to the living room, placing them at the table before smiling at his guests kindly, "Now, what is it that you guys wanted to talk to me about? Fang-chan here didn't exactly convey much as all I got in my text inbox was 'New meat, wake up, apartment'. So, pies anyone?"

...Oh yeah, he was still wearing that hideous kiss the cook apron too...

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Shura blinked...and then blinked again. He was sure that Fang was just as motionless and lost as he was. He could tell by sight (disregarding the "Kiss the Cook" apron) that this guy was the head honcho of whatever the snake man was getting him into. Judging by the random slur of dialogue from the black-haired man, apparently his kidnapper's name was Fang. Shura found it rather...befitting.

He had no idea what a 'meat pie' was, but it certainly smelled good. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten...

"I'll have one~~" He blurted with a heavy Aerugese accent. Acting like an over-joyed child, he flew over to the table beside Kidato, grinning. Despite his elegant kimono, he appeared to have been through hell and back. The dirty feet weren't a give-away or anything...

"I'm Okiza Shura," he said, eying up the foreign meal. Wait... by meat..he didn't mean?! What this a joke--a trap? Shura took a quick step back and narrowed his usually aloof green eyes. "What is in this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Fang picked up one of the pies and managed to fit it all into his mouth. Afterall, he was part snake and had the ability to dislocate his jaw to fit in larger meals. Once he had swallowed it he snapped his jaw back into place ignoring Shura completely for now.

"This is the guy I was hired to assassinate." he said calmly. He looked at Shura. "No it is not human. Its beef. New meat is just a term for a new teammate." He then turned back to Kidato. "I did not assassinate him because I saw a better path. Shura is the head of Aerugo. If he was on our side, that would give you control of Aeurgo without the need for bloodshed." He sat down on a chair and looked at Kidato. "I'll still want paying though. You said to bring his head, you didn't say it needed to be removed from the body, and I have done that." The money for this job would give him enough for the new functions he was going to put on his main bike. It would also allow it to go at least 10mph faster and make it ever so slightly quieter so the neighbours wouldn't complain...well...not as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:01 am

"Well I'm proud of you for that, I'm not a big fan of assassination, cemeteries creep me out so why would I want to contribute?" He asked rhetorically with a smile as he bit into his own pie, chuckling at the Auregese' suspicion and Fang's relaying of the answer, mah, it was Fang's fault anyway, him and his modern way of saying things. Kidato preferred things spoken clearly, so he kind of went into a tiny tiny fit about it as well, not that Fang'll ever know. He spent 15 minutes freaking out (he'd just watched that horror-musical-movie-thing with the human pies) but that was beside the point, he understood now.

Dino won't be letting him live it down though...

"Sorry about sending Fang after you, Okiza-san, but unfortunately I do have a job to do." He said with a sigh, before he went into the kitchen, returning moments later with a big bowl of fruit and an apple in his mouth, making the guy look kind of funny as he set it down and pushed it towards teh seemingly famished guy, "Eat up, you seem hungry, heh, then go explore if you want, though you won't find anything fun here, just the typical stuff in a typical bachelor's apartment. Ah! Hibird~"

Wearing a warm smile, he gave the bird -of whom had just rested on his head- a light pat as he gestured to the newcomer, "This is Okiza Shura, Okiza-san, this is my trusty little wild friend Hibird. Of course the bird already knows -and unfortunately hates- Fang-chan..."

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next