Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune]

Go down

Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] Empty Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune]

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Re-Meeting

--

Long navy hair, left out as the owner couldn't think of a reason to tie it, flew behind the 19-year-old man as he said in the roof of the apartment he had apparently bought before he lost his memories, kicking his feet lightly over the edge as he watched the passing city-folk from 15m above.

And yet, no matter how long he spends in this environment, the one he supposedly had lived in all his life (he presumed that because of the apartment), he just can't feel... right in it. It's still so alien to him, and he doesn't know why.

"Ugh... It's no use..." He mumbled to himself in Amestrian, a language he seemed to know how to speak even though he has no memory of being trained. Oh well, it was his benefit, because that means he could understand the people around him. It helped when living in a foreign country.

Letting out a sigh of resignation, the young man then withdrew from the roof and began to walk in the roof door's direction, one thing in mind as he did so.

'I'd do anything for at least some of my memories to return...'

Back to top Go down

Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune] Empty Re: Re-meeting [Endavi/Tsune]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Tsune had watched everyone leave Central including Spade whom he was under and that weirdo blind guy, Riffel, as well. ...Tsune however, had chosen to stay away from the war. Why, was a question he was still asking himself... maybe he expected Endavi to show up again--maybe all he ever wanted was an apology from him...

Tsune spent weeks wandering the streets in rejection, hopelessly lost in mental struggle. His failure to locate Endavi had led him back to his apartment time and time again. The roof had become his place to sulk--where he hoped listlessly that fate would work its magic...to no avail.

This day was no different, save for it being cloudy. Tsune's long, silver hair was tied up in a high pony tail, waving behind him like ribbons of ice in the humid breeze. He had on an open white long-sleeved dress shirt with slim washed-out jeans as his attire for Spring. Entering the industrial building, he went straight to the stairs.

Kicking open the metal door to the roof in frustration, he emerged from the dark stair case and into the dim-lighting. "RARGH!?" Tsune almost fell backwards over the railing to his death. Endavi was...right there?! He blinked a few times and then rubbed his eyes. No way. No fucking way. He was running before he could think. "Wh-why are you...here? After all this time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

Endavi stopped dead in his tracks as the stranger ran up to him, before he placed a hand over his mouth to stiffle a chuckle. 'Rargh' was quite funny, as he hadn't heard such a surprised yelp in his life, not that he'd really know, but somehow it was still funny. He mentally noted that this man had an odd arm but put it aside. He had better things to think about like, oh I don't know, getting his memories back! He really hated not knowing anything.

"Wh-why are you...here? After all this time..." The stranger called out as the taller man blinked lightly and cocked his head a little, before he placed a hand over his empty eye socket (it was covered with an eye patch), before internally smiling. This man recognised him, meaning he might be a key to some memories- then he internally frowned, that reaction was logically not a reaction seen from a friend, seems more like an enemy or a friend that Endavi ditched or something.

He made a light ball with his fist as he took it away from his eye, he really hoped that wasn't the case, he didn't want to turn out to be a terrible guy or anything, he just hoped he was some kind of normal guy who could happily eat ramen all day long. He mentally begged to whatever entity was up there 'please don't make me a bad guy'.

After a few moments of internal dialogue, he sighed and shook his head at the silver-haired male, "I'm sorry... I don't know you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 am

Now was the time to express how shocked Tsune was. But he was only able to stare blankly at the taller man. ...What was it now!? What else could possibly go wrong? Oh right, Endavi losing his memories. That one hadn't happened yet! Well, neither had sleeping with him, but... Tsune frowned, obviously discontented with the entire situation of his life. Now...how should he go about this? He didn't exactly trust his own state of mind to come up with an answer, but...

"I'm Tsune." He smiled sweetly, approaching Endavi rather slowly just in case. A lot had happened between them...and since the massacre he committed during the South City incident, Tsune had changed significantly. It had been a year... an entire year since he had come to Amestris. He was 18 now and Endavi was standing in front of him.

Tsune stopped before their noses touched, his steel blue eyes staring intently into the other's. With a cocky smirk, the silver-haired man spoke in a silky voice, "Have you forgotten me already?"

[I HAVE AN IDEA! What if Tsune pulls out one of his eyes so they both have eye patches!? He does it to prove his love for him!! >D]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 am

Pale cheeks turned bright red as the man's face was so close in proximity, and even though he really, really felt like he didn't want to disappoint this man for some unknown reason, he still took a decent step back and placed a pale hand over his eye patch again with a frown. "I'm sorry... I really can't remember anything, not even my name... Do you know i-"

That is, before he suddenly stopped and gripped his head, an image flashing through his head as he crumpled to his knees, eye wide open. This man was in it, it was their first meeting, he didn't know how he knew, he just got that feeling. He noted he was wearing expensive clothing, and also noted what a waste of money that was, before he heard the man in his mind speak. 'I'm Tsune Hitotose' and then his own reply, 'Well I'm Endavi Diederich, I hope to see you around~'

"Me... I'm Endavi Diederich... You... is your name 'Tsune H- Hi- Hitotose'?" He asked in a shaky voice, before he approached the man with a pleading look in his eye, on his face as he rested his hands and gripped lightly, mentally noting the comfortability of it, giving the man a desperate look, "Please say I'm right and it's not just my imagination playing up again! Can you help me? Do I know you? What were we? Please help me retrieve my memories, I'll do anything!"

If there was anything, however, it was a fact that the pleading look on the ex-homunculus... that look was 100% completely genuine. He really needed to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am

Shit!? Endavi had lost his memory?! Tsune wanted to jump off a cliff...multiple times. Damn. After the initial moment of shock, the state alchemist managed to gather himself together enough to speak. "Yes...that's me. We were--" No, he wasn't going to give it to him just like that... Tsune hung his head and sighed, letting his silver hair fall over his face. He just had no right to tell the man what his previous feelings were; he had to discover them again on his own, if anything. If...they still existed in this world.

After a time, Tsune calmed down and looked back up at him, forcing a smile. "I'll help you, but you don't have to do anything." Just stay with me. His smile faded and he looked up into the cloud-filled sky. The wind was picking up, and soon it began to rain. The rooftop tile beneath their feet became speckled with the falling water. As the deluge dropped on their heads, it soaked them instantly, dripping in torrents from the tips of Tsune's hair, and piecing together his bangs. Clear blue eyes beheld Endavi with a sad smile. Perhaps it wasn't so bad... Now they could start over. "Come on, let's go inside." He threw an arm loosely around Endavi's shoulders and ushered him towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Even without his memories, he seemed to know human emotions very clearly and it was incredibly easy to tell that this man -this cute male, he mentally added- was disappointed, upset and had another emotion he couldn't pin-point, though it felt familiar enough to make him frown externally.

Suddenly, he yelped lightly (though he'd never admit it) when he felt something cold splat his neck, then another, and another until they were drenched, making him frown deeper. An upset stomach -it was all fluttery- and pouring rain was not helping his mood. When Tsune Hitotse put his arm around Endavi's shoulder's to usher him in, the man (though an impatience he only seemed to figure he had now) scooped up the stranger to an extent and ran inside, before blushing bright red, setting the man down with a sheepish look, though still frowning from the feeling and the rain.

"S- Sorry, I guess it instinct..." He stuttered from the cold, before ringing out his long hair with a scowl of sorts, mumbling curses and insults in Auregese at how much of a 'hassle' it was to get wet, as it ruined his clothes, his hair and his everything. He didn't really get his material obsession, but didn't mind it. Though he stayed away from expensive jackets, since he didn't have the money to buy them... not to mention not many things went with an eye-patch nowadays...

He made a mental note to study automail mechanics, he wanted a new eye damnit.

"Ugh... I hate rainy day..." He finally muttered before turning to Tsune, tapping his eyepatch in that same, fidgetty way of his, before he pushed some of the man's hair behind his ear with a light smirk, "Don't want your pretty face to get wet, Hitotose-chan. Now, I know I live in Unit 3 of this place, all the signs point to it, where do you live?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Tsune was very...VERY surprised to be lifted up by the taller man and carted quickly through the door to the stair case which led back to the third floor apartments. He had to admit that he didn't like being picked up very much, but...he guessed it wasn't a big deal. Shoving the fumes of anger down beneath the surface, Tsune gave a half smile, brushing the rain from his forehead and shaking out his long, silver hair. "Ha..ha yeah I don't like the rain either." Lie. It was a total blatant lie. Why did he say that? Tsune blinked at himself in shock. Maybe he just wanted Endavi to feel comfortable around him... Tsune wanted them to get along like they used to... No, he was afraid--afraid that Endavi would just leave again...

Tsune shook his head abruptly, glaring with steel blue eyes at the wall. Dammit! This whole situation sucked! Life was too cruel!! Tsune stared when Endavi tucked his stray silver bangs behind his ear. Wha--? Pretty face? Hitotose...chan? That brick wall was looking extremely inviting now...to his forehead.

"Tsune..." He struggled to say through clenched teeth. "Please, just..." He looked down and took a deep breath, smiling in memory. "You used to always call me Tsune." His eyes softened and he reached for Endavi's hand, holding it with both of his. A triumphant smirk slid over his lips. "I'm in the same room as you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am

The man blushed lightly, before smirking and pulling at his eye-patch again smugly, though his movements still held nervousness too him, he still let the name roll over his tongue a couple of times and figured he liked the sound. It sounded... familiar, which he liked. Familiarity was good in his current state, being memory-less and all.

Though he kind of wished it was just familiar but solid, he wanted solid memories not a pathetic feeling of just being familiar with something; he frowned slightly at the thought. It wasn't fair, the first thing he can remember is the hospital where he had no name or idea of who, where, what he was. He just had to run on assumptions, hell, he even told the doctors his name was John Smith, since there was a drink-driving ad on the room wall that had that name on it.

He gladly didn't get away with it, but was still discharged. He was thankful random scribbles counted as viable signatures in this society.

"Tsune, ne? I like the sound of it." He hummed to himself almost too quietly for the other to hear, before he gave the man a confident look as he flicked some water away like it was dirt. He really hated getting wet, his clothes suffered every damned time and he didn't even get why he gave a damn. Shrugging the fan-girl thought off, along with the urge to hit the mall's most expensive department stores, he grabbed the man's hand and quickly dragged him down to 'Apartment 3', kicking open the unlocked door and smirking at his -hopefully good- connection to his old life.

The man couldn't help but smirk as the pretty boy looked a tinge like a wet dog as he smirked, though he made a mental bet with an internal groan that he did too (where was a towel, a mirror, beauty products and 2 hours when you need it??

"Well I'm just glad to know that the double bed in the bedroom wasn't just mine, it's awkward with so much space and nothing to take it up, not to mention that I'm not planning on bringing home anything like a partner, I want my old life back, not some pathetic excuse I pick up because I'm too lazy to try...." Then suddenly his face turned into some cute pouty anime look as he grumbled quite loudly, "Not to mention everytime a girl winks at me I wanna puke, seriously, ugh, don't they know that blantant staring is offending, unless they have good reason (like that one girl yesterday who gave me those fashion tips)..."

...Ok, now he was just rambling...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:17 pm

The rough and wild Tsune continued to smirk like a disheveled dog, letting the other lead him down the stairs, hallway, and to their room. Tsune fumbled with the key as he listened to the taller man ramble about some non-sense or other, but found he couldn't focus long enough to get the damn metal thing to fit. Frustrated, Tsune gave up with the key and flung his head around to Endavi. Silver hair cascaded around him and fell nicely in jagged, dripping pieces against his shoulders. "You sure as hell better not!" Tsune stammered, raising an angry finger and stabbing the exhomunculus in the nose. "The only ones staying here are you and me--no one else! I don't care, I'll sleep on the floor if I have to, but no one else is--" Tsune stopped himself before: 1. he revealed too much, 2. he appeared too protective, or 3. he scared off the poor guy. Tsune sighed and entangled a hand through his bangs. What a hard life he led...

He unlocked the door and kicked it open with his foot. "I kept all your stuff just as it was...it may be a bit dusty but..." he couldn't live with himself if he got rid of it. Tsune dropped his hand and looked down, sighing again. It was clear that he was having a difficult time out of this, but... Tsune clenched his fist. He had Endavi back. Endavi was back. Tsune kicked back the urge to capture the man in an embrace, to promise never to let him go again--to...protect him. Tsune sighed AGAIN.

"It doesn't seem like you have a job or money and..." Tsune stared at the eye patch with cold, blue eyes. "You aren't Wrath anymore, are you? I met..the new Wrath. Menoitos was his name. And now Father is dead..." He shook his head and smiled slightly. "So it seems you're just a human..like me now. You don't have to kill anymore. I feel like I've been granted a second chance..." Tsune's eyes sharpened, holding a dark gleam to them, showering Endavi with determination. "This time..this time for sure."

Tsune kicked his boots off and stuck them in a corner to dry. "So I'll give you some money. You can go buy clothes...And if you want, I'll go with you." Not in a million years would Tsune have even considered going shopping with Endavi in the past. It was like...offering to go to hell!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 am

As Tsune seemed to scold him about bringing anyone over (which he didn't by the way), he smiled as it somehow felt familiar, and homey... but then gave the man a slightly concerned frown as he stopped and his eyes seemed to be fearful for a second. He couldn't help it, he petted the guy on the head with a smirk and chuckled lightly, like a reassurance saying 'I'm not going anywhere, midget', the midget part was just something he though he would say, since he seemed to call anyone shorter than him midget nowadays.

Oh well, maybe it was just because one of the guys at th hospital blew a gasket when he did and he found it entertaining since, making him grin a little at the memory. He felt sorry for the hospital, haha, not.

Suddenly the other male began to ramble on about some kind of 'Father' and 'Wrath' and stuff like that, before his socket seemed to shoot a light pain through his head and he immediately placed his hand over it, a flash of a fight, and he felt, just for a moment, the sudden urge to grab this stranger-who-was-not and shove him into the bed, all chained up so he could never be hurt again by anyone in the big bad world.

The thought made him lose all seriousness in the memory flash as he then chuckled at that through too. He had a feeling that this guy would not be very appreciative of that, he'd probably wake up the whole apartment block, and yes, he knew all this just by instinct.

"I like you," He suddenly blurted out spontaniously as he placed a hand back on the silverhead's head and gave him an out-of-character grin. He had no idea what made him want to grin like that, but oh well, the kid made him feel all mushy and bubbly and god damnit, he wanted to jump around like a little giddy school girl (just imagine it, it's funny), however the grin settled it, "I don't know who father or Wrath or anyone is, but for some reason I want to tie you up and put you under the bed so you can never get hurt again~ Don't know why though, but it's making me giddy."

... Apparently Amnesia!Davi forgot the meaning of keeping thoughts to himself, not that anyone minded when he said he liked their outfit, however he was usually chased down the street by angry old ladies when he calls them old midgets, haha, that last was sure had legs on her for an 80-year-old, he had to bolt 5 blocks and up a fire-escape before he could lose her, haha!

But then all brain function stopped as this weird lovable and be-damned smart man offered to go shopping with Davi, who was immediately looking at him with big puppy eyes as he imagined when the military man would buy him, if that uniform said anything his salary, he'd be so arm-full he would be too tired to visit the mall for a whole month!

"Really? No I don't have a job unless running for angry midgets counts, and that's charity work, but really?! I can't wait!!!" ...So much for holding back the giddy...

//

Yes, this Davi scares the hell out me too... maybe he had bipolar and no one ever knew because he was pissy all the time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:59 pm

"I know," Tsune whispered under his breath, looking down as the memory-impaired man patted him on the head like an abandoned puppy. It was...actually quite comforting despite the fact that Tsune wanted to throw him out the window. That could cause problems though...way...too...many. So Tsune opted out of such idea and merely twitched his lips into a smile. Right smile--keep smiling you fool, he ordered himself. It was the only way to keep sane.

The rest of Endavi's school girl sentence hit him like a rock--no--a boulder. It was pretty jagged and hard and broke a few bones. Tsune staggered backwards into the wall and thrust a hand over his face. He did NOT just say that... The silver-haired man snickered and slid down the wall until his butt hit the cold tile. By that time, he was cracking up, a blush hiding beneath his hand. Steel blue eyes shone brightly through the cracks, emitting a deep, challenging gleam.

He lowered his hand after a time, maintaining control over himself, though the rest of the time a crooked smirk continued to dance on his lips. "The day I let you chain me to a bed is the day you wear a dress." He suddenly regretted what he said, hoping a deal wouldn't come out of it. He stood up rather fluidly and pranced over to Endavi like a prince. Tsune moved just close enough so he could feel the body heat wafting of the older man. With the same smirk and a twinkle in his eye, he spoke with a deep, airy voice: "Alright, we'll go shopping, but first..." he tapped his cheek with his non-metal pointer finger. "Kiss." Tsune was prepared to try his luck.

[It's okay! XD Tsune is a hothead; they're perfect for eachother.
-thinks Endavi wanted to chain Tsune to the bed for a different reason- >.> -cough- I love TsuDavi so much.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 am

Pale cheeks flared red as the man made the demand, before he held back from gulping in anticipation and leaned over with a shy smile, placing a peck on his cheek- and then his eye opened as wide as saucers as he saw image after image begin to pound into his head, flying past at extreme speeds as his memories began to file themselves in starting at the beginning, all the while keeping himself in placed as his lips parted slightly, holding the man's shoulders to keep him steady.

A young redhead boy who he befriended near his dojo in Aurego's main city Tokyo, befriending Kana as his most precious person ever, then losing him to a car accident. He remembered.

Venturing through Aurego and later on Amestris, no where to go, no real reason to live as he searched for something heal his pain. He remembered.

Joining leagues with Father, gaining two ultimate eyes, committing murders with Pride, stole money from Greed, kept Falan as a treasured pet and blew money on uselessly expensive fashion. He remembered. And finally?

Meeting a silver-haired boy on a walk, taking him out on dates, defeating their rivalry with their stronger love, moving in with him, sharing ramen, having the most cheerful and happiest part of his life following Kana's death. He definitely remembered...

And he scolded himself greatly: how could he ever forget? He swore when father was overthrown that he wouldn't forget. He then hugged the male in front of him tightly as he burried his head into the male's shoulder, brows furrowed as he felt a tear fall from his eye and wet the man's shirt lightly. "Tsune..."

"I'm sorry... I really am an asshole... Thank you... Sorry... Oh god what was I thinking... Gomenasai... Gomen... Sumimasen... Sorry... Good gods why don't you hate me? I'm such a jerk..." Another tear fell as he said it again and again, how could he?

...How could the horrible man he had been hurt such an angel so much?
--

I absolutely love TsuDavi too~!! They're so adorable together~!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Tsune stared in surprise when Endavi's eyes widened. What was wrong? He blinked and placed a hand on either side of the other's waist to hold him there so he didn't fall over. After some time of heavy silence, Tsune began to pick up on the electric charge in the air. Images were reflecting through Endavi's eyes--no--memories. A sad smile slid onto his lips. Maybe it would have been better if he didn't remember? All those terrible things... How must he feel? Tsune braced himself for the worst.

But then he was embraced. His eyes widened in bewilderment. What--what was going on? He wrapped strong arms around Endavi and shut his eyes with a content smile. This is how it should be... Had he finally won him over? Tsune laughed to himself. Hell, it took long enough! He felt a soft wetness through his shirt, and raised a hand to intertwine through Endavi's long hair. "It's okay... I'll always accept you."

[Short and sweet hehe =3 <3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Endavi smirked as the embrace was returned, before he pulled back and gave the man a peck on the lips, "Now, you still have a shopping trip you owe me, now don't you, my lovely midget?"

Smirking that devilish smirk only an ex homunculus with a shopping bug could wear, the man circled around Tsune and wrapped his arms around the mans shoulder affectionately, but also in a predatory 'You're not escaping this one~' way as well, as he nipped at the man's ear lightly, showing his dominant side.

"You wouldn't want me to go out of date would you? And I could really use a glass eye, I'm a bit sick of eye-patches when I could wear fashionable shades instead~~" He man cooed as he began to nibble at his partner's neck. Ok, he knew very well he was completely taking %100 advantage for the situation here, but hey, he was far from shamed from it as he moved his arms around the man's waist, pulling him flush to Endavi's chest, "Unless, of course, there's something... else you want to do before we leave~~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Endavi was back. That was fast. Tsune chuckled evilly to himself. It was of course his own influence that was accredited to this wonderful occurrence. Not really. He hung his head and sighed, but that was when he felt a prick on his ear. His steel blue eyes widened ever-so slightly and he turned a fraction of an inch to better see his attacker. Tsune responded in suit, of course, by running a knowing hand up the taller man's spine, cuing a shiver. Tsune smirked, a glint in his ravenous eyes. Endavi was back.

"Fine I'll take you shopping," he muttered despite the sexual innuendos happening to all sectors of his body. "And you can buy anything you want. And we'll find you...a...glass eye." Tsune was rather doubtful on the last part. It sounded...painful. "So you lost the eye completely then?" He asked innocently, drawing circles on the other's back while his light hair tickled the ex-homunculus' chin.

While he was gone... The entire time Endavi was gone... Had he been suffering? When Father died, had Endavi been there? Was that why he had lost his memories? Tsune's mind was plagued with unanswered questions and hovering truths, but he was so used to not knowing. His entire relationship with Endavi was eternally shrouded in confusion, misleading, and so many questions. Still, what was this then? What was this connection other than love? Had it breached memories itself? Was it...fate? Or possibly some other force...or Tsune himself. Regardless...this was. And Tsune had not a complaint to give other then for Endavi's suffering.

Had he never met Tsune, would he still have lost his eye? The silver-haired man had to contemplate this one... It seemed their meeting...the simple day on the street had changed the course of their lives. Though Tsune fell off-course, he was glad to sway on the rocky shores whether it hurt or not because for this...it was all worth it.

"When you take that eye patch off, I'm going to wear it. I heard pirates are in this year."

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:50 pm

"The glass eye isn't necessary, I'll probably just get a few books on mechanics, I'd like to learn that stuff" He said with a wink, before the man's next question seemed to strike him somewhat, making him frown a little as he removed the eye patch, revealing the clean socket.

It wasn't all gross and scarred like one would imagine, it didn't look destroyed, it looked like just a normal eye, only without the rotating white orb in it. It looked tame, unseeing and tame. Smirking at the thought, the ex-homunculus closed the eye-patch over the eye and gave an almost lost smile, and smiling isn't a usual occurance, before pecking the man on the forehead and nodding.

"Yes, the eye's gone, but look on the bright side, so is Father and Wrath. I guess I still have some of his abilities like faster healing and better sight in my human eye, but anything like regeneration's gone." He explained, before suddenly purring at the man's touch, encircling his arms around the shorter one's shoulders, "But when I get my new eye-patch, of course you can have mine, I think you'd look pretty sexy in a pirate outfit~"

However, before they could go too far, the man then pulled out of the romantic embrace and began to lead the man to the door with the first ever true grin he's worn, the happiness even sinking into his eyes as he said it for the first time in almost ten years, "I love you, Hitotose Tsune, and this time, you won't get rid of me so easily"

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down