Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Head of the NORTH EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Head of the NORTH EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Head of the NORTH EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Head of the NORTH EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Head of the NORTH EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Head of the NORTH EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Head of the NORTH EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Head of the NORTH EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Head of the NORTH EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Head of the NORTH EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Head of the NORTH

Go down

Head of the NORTH Empty Head of the NORTH

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Reila walked through the halls with a big grin plastered on her face. She almost felt like a little girl again the way the excitement was building in her. But what if Houka didn't except her proposal? What then? Well, she supposed things would just go on like they always did. Still, she hoped her red-headed sister would agree to her plan. Though sometimes Reila was sure she plotted too much, one thing was for certain: this was one hell of a good idea!

She pushed open the door to Houka's room, knocking half a second before she stuck her head in. "I'm hereeee~" She chimed, pieces of strawberry blond hair falling over her eyes. "Did I make you wait too long?" She pushed the hair from the gold and slipped through the crack in the door, shutting it quietly behind her. A devious smirk laced through her glossed lips. "Brace yourself for my best idea yet!"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Head of the NORTH Empty Re: Head of the NORTH

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 am

At the sound of the knock Houka quickly paused the game she was playing. It was called Jet Force Gemini and was a third person shooter. She stared at Reila confused for a moment before quickly rising to her feet. "Nah, ya gave me time enough to get to the next save point." she said as she quickly unpaused the game and moved into the savepoint and saved her game. As she walked over to turn off the console she called over to Reila.

"So what is this idea then Reila-nee?" she asked curiously. Reila seemed amazingly happy. If she was calling this idea her best idea ever it was obviously good news. "A new combination attack?" she suggested. That would be good news. Their main combination attack codename: nailstorm was deadly and was probabaly their strongest offensive technique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Reila laughed. "Awesome! I'm glad I didn't interfere." She was grinning brightly as she walked over and sat on the bed. It seemed, she could barely contain her glee. She shook her head at Houka's guess, smirking. "Nope! Though we should come up with new ones..." Reila crossed her slender legs, folding her hands on her knees. She looked straight at the girl she had come to love so much. "I'm promoting you to Head of North HQ. You will still be under my command, but we will be making another branch of forces at Briggs, which you will then control. Together, we will be unstoppable, I'm sure." Reila flew off the bed and to Houka's side, hugging her tightly. When she pulled away, the long-haired girl continued. "I hope you approve! I just feel like you would be the best person for that position. ...You've come such a long way since you came here and I feel like we are the best team."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 am

Houka stared at Reila for a moment then walked over to the mirror and stared at her own reflection in disbelief. Her head of North HQ? That gave her a huge amount of troops to command, not as much as Central, but still a large number of troops including alchemists. The promotion would also mean she was a Brigadier General, a huge step up from her current level of Captain. The responsibility and the pay would also drastically increase. It was unbelievable. Afterall, she had been at Briggs for only a few years and already she was being offered a promotion to lead an entire quadrant of Amestris. She would be one of the highest ranked officers in all of Amestris, and unless she was much mistaken, the second highest in Briggs. She turned back to Reila, the look of disbelief still on her face.

"Its kind of ironic, just as I perfect my new alchemy, and begin practising with my new weapons you offer me a promotion yet again." she said quietly thinking about a smile coming to her face. "I accept the offer Reila-nee, though are you sure i'm ready for such a lofty position?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Reila held her hand over her mouth and laughed, leaning backwards. Grinning, she said in a serious voice: "You said the same thing when I first told you to take command in South City. That was right after I met you~ What did I say then I wonder..." It was funny really. Reila's eyes glimmered with admiration, reflecting scenes of the past in which the two of them shared. She moved to sit down on the bed again, crossing her slender legs. "Also, I would like to teach you Aerugo." Reila smiled to herself, staring at the floor. "It's my first language... I'm sure you've heard all about my heritage already, but I feel it would assist you in many matters. It would also allow for You, Dai, and I to communicate in secret without having to worry about someone listening in. I've compiled a database here at Briggs on everyone in the military. It lists all the languages they speak." Reila stood up abruptly, a silly smile on her lips. "You already know the password. So...after this mission, when we come back, I'll teach you, okay Brigadier General Houka Yochi Head of the North?" She giggled slightly and then slipped right back out the door she had come in.

[EXIT TOPIC]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 am

Houka nodded in disbelief thinking about it. Not only would she be able to lead a huge number of forces she would be able to speak another language rather then just getting the jist of what people were saying. Of course, she knew Reila's heritage, but it still surprised her that her friend was going to teach her it. She smiled to herself and then returned to her game from earlier. She could still hardly believe it. From Captain to Brigadier General so quickly. It was amazing.

"Seems like I'm going to have to go to the North HQ and introduce myself..." she said quietly to herself and sighed deeply. "....plus get to know all of the troops so I know who is good at what, who works well together and all the other little things I need to know about my new army."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down