Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Time to awaken, Sloth. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Time to awaken, Sloth.

2 posters

Go down

Time to awaken, Sloth. Empty Time to awaken, Sloth.

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Ships. As far as Shinku was concerned, he hated ships. They rocked and groaned. That was hours ago, but he still felt nausea. Sighing, he reached into his pocket to look at a photo of a woman. She was attractive. Flipping the photo, he read the back. "Iris Tsukino" was it? RIOTE didn't have much on the girl, but Aerugo had yet to find out he still had access to the Oniwa's files, so he used it when he could. She was the sister of the late Reila Tsukino, and now she was a homonculus. Before Shinku's transformation, he never believed in such fairytales. But Aurelieus wanted him to awaken the evil within, so he would do it. Aurel had warned him the danger which Sloth possessed, so Shinku took some steps to assure he didn't fall into a slumber. This confrontation would have to be win without site. Although the Oniwa trained their assassins in the use of other senses, Shinku's smell greatly aided him in second sight. He knew how he would awaken her rage, but finding her was another story.

However, it didn't seem to take long. The pink haired target was only down a ways with pencils and pad. Apparently she was an artist, and not too kind with others. Shinku wasn't either. He made his way over to her as he sat next to her. He didnt make his presence known. He eatched pedestrians pass by without a care. With a sigh, he spoke in a bored, languid manner. He would get a rise out of her first. Does it pain you that Murazar is now a tool for my use, Iris Tsukino? I know you speak my language dear, so lets talk like this." Turning to face her, he smiled, peeking down at her drawing."Ah, what a magnificent artist you are, Miss Tsukino. However, I didn't come to talk about your stupid art. Please come with me and I promise to show you Murazar Dauthi, though he won't know you that well." shinku kept a warm smile as he extended his hand for her to take, almost in a mocking fashion. He knew he would be at a disadvantage here, but he had many tricks and turns to win.
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Shin

Back to top Go down

Time to awaken, Sloth. Empty Re: Time to awaken, Sloth.

Post by Iris Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm

It had been a day just as any other.  Iris woke up in Carraig where she knew little to no language and even fewer people.  The weather to her was sweltering, but being the stubborn woman she was, she still wore her favorite blue scarf.  Her hat sat crooked on her head an she wore a tight white tanktop.  Nothing too showy, but it did give her a little form, for which she was grateful.  Her legs sported a beige miniskirt with a slit up the side.  Underneath it, she had a pair of black leggings that reached her knees.  

As usual, her hair was pulled into a couple braids. An approving look in the mirror and she was out the door with her art satchel flung over her shoulder.  Pink eyes rolled over from person to person.  Where was she eve going?  She couldn't be sure.  At last, she found a park bench to park herself in.  That would work.  With the sun above her, she was comfortable.

Sack open, pad out and she was in her own world.  There was a voice trying to speak to her, but her deadline was in a week, so she wanted to get three more pages drawn and inked.  

Hours passed like nothing.  One blink of an eye and it was getting later.  however, Iris didn't notice until a man came over her and decided to invade her space- which she didn't like.  "Does it pain you that Murazar is now a tool for my use, Iris Tsukino? I know you speak my language dear, so lets talk like this."

A chill ran down her spine that both pleased her and made a rage flicker in her mind.  Murazar- a toy-?

"Excuse me, who the hell are you-?"

Her answer was cut off as the man continued speaking.  "Ah, what a magnificent artist you are, Miss Tsukino. However, I didn't come to talk about your stupid art. Please come with me and I promise to show you Murazar Dauthi, though he won't know you that well."

What.  The.  Hell?  That name just made her seethe.  Why the hell would she want to see Murazar?  Before she could even think, she was speaking.  "Excuse me.  I don't know who you are, but I guarantee that if Murazar isn't dead and I see him, I will rectify that problem."  Her lips twitched into something of a grin.  "Also, I don't go with strangers, no matter how attractive they may be." Suddenly she paused and turned her head.  "Well, not unless they have candy, which unfortunately you didn't bring.  So sad and you almost had me, suspicious strange man who raises every single red alert in my brain."  Yes, she was flirting while insulting him at the same time.  Her hand moved in a dismissive way. "Now I'm very busy so go shout your idiotic and irritating dribble elsewhere."
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Shinku smiled. He watched her dismissive demeanor. He only wished he could skin her alive for the disrespect, but alas, she was more important alive. She was also flirting with him too. What a tease. Sadly, love affairs were far from his mind. As soon as she waved him off, he sighed as he withdrew his pistol from his holster, the barrel quickly coming out to smack her across the temple hard enough to leave a gash. He offered nicely, but now his patience was run dry. "Uh oh, look what you did now! Come now Sloth. Let us go to your new home.." as he kept the pistol trainer on the woman, his ears perked the the racking of a shotgun behind him.

"Put the weapon down and put your hands up!! I'm not playing games!!" looking around his shoulder, he spotted two carraig police officers. He couldn't understand them , but their badges and shotguns were universal language for stand down. Sighing, he turned his gaze back to Iris. Because of you, these two men behind me won't be able to see their families ever again." without hesitation, his spare hand drew his other pistol and pointed it behind him. He fired the whole magazine at them, the two officers each taking bullets to the torso. They each fell over beside their cruiser, writhing in pain for a few seconds before ceasing motion. The civilians around them screamed and ran in all different directions. All the while, he kept his gaze down on the female."I'm gonna ask again. Come with me, and no one else dies because of you, hm? You'll even be able to kill your lover. You are a special homonculus, Iris. I didn't want to have to resort to violence today, but you brought me here." The now empty pistol's slide was locked back, with smoke seeping from the chamber and barrel. The other pistol yet to be fired was on Iris. He wanted to see if his new body could tango with a homonculus, and he knew she could test his limits.
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:17 pm

What was with men and not getting the point? This happened so much. however, this WAS the first time a man ha struck her randomly. Pain rushed through her head and she saw red for a moment, but not from rage, but from the blood. At first she was appalled and then- then she was enraged. Who the hell just hits a woman because she said fuck off? Oh she'd never felt so much irritation, but she had to play cool, plus her head was aching after that.

"Because of you, these two men behind me won't be able to see their families ever again." No. It's YOUR fault. Then he shot them. What had just- those poor police officers. Now any normal person would probably panic and subside and be a good little person and just go with the psychopath, but Iris wasn't about to leave with some man. It just wasn't happening. "Come with me.. blah blah.. hommunculus..blah blah violence.. blah.." Was this negotiations? Did he really think she was retarded? Obviously he was retarded.

Eyes bore into eyes. She glowered into his soul and without flinching, she responded. "No." Her arms moved her sketchbook to the bench, eyes smoldering. "You think you're so smart? i don't have to do anything I don't want to. You don't have infinite ammo and the police have guns to. And guess what. You just killed an officer, dumbass. The rest of the police will have heard that and will be here in moments with reason to shoot you. So you know what. I'm NOT going to leave with you."

Her posture was showing her disapproval and general annoyance. "You say you know how stubborn I am? you know what, I don't think you do. I really don't think you know a damn thing about me. I'm more than just a pretty face."
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Shinku shook his head at the front the gal was putting up. She was acting too tough for her own good. With a chuckle, he aimed his pistol at the woman, zeroing on her knee."I've handled worse. Besides, I'm too trained to be easily shot down by a cop. I want to see the homonculus come out of you, Sloth." with one squeeze of the trigger, he put a round through her knee.

With a casual chuckle, He reached into his coat and withdrew a small pen like object. Flipping open the top, he pressed down a red button. Without a moment's notice, several parked cars erupted in fire and smoldering metal. A ring of fire had formed, as he picked up the woman's scrapbook, casually flipping through it. I don't care why Aurelius would want this of me, and frankly I don't care. One last chance, Iris, or you will die. Access your hidden power! YOU'RE IMMORTAL!! DO SOMETHING SPECTACULAR AND KILL ME!!!"

Ripping  up the book withc a cackle, he took the time to reload his other gun, screams echoing in the distance as embers soared around them, the heat almost too much to bear.
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down