Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Storm Joshua EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Storm Joshua EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Storm Joshua EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Storm Joshua EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Storm Joshua EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Storm Joshua EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Storm Joshua EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Storm Joshua EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Storm Joshua EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Storm Joshua EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Storm Joshua

Go down

Storm Joshua Empty Storm Joshua

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:33 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant

Storm Joshua 2nixn42 Storm Joshua 2nixn42 Storm Joshua 2nixn42

Never forget who you are

FULL NAME:
→ Joshua Storm

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Dublith, Amestris

RACE:
→ Amestrian

DEPARTMENT:
→ Communications

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 5/10/93

HEIGHT:
→ 5’11

WEIGHT:
→ 155 lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ One of the first and most noticeable feature of Kiyo is his golden eyes. This glistening feat will certainly be something that the ladies will enjoy! His hair is probably the second most noticeable feature of our character. His hair is a gray color and spikes up on the sides, but is flat on top. His bangs aren’t long enough to fall over his face, but they are spread around his face. Despite the picture, Joshua sports the traditional Amestris military jacket popped open, with a white, untucked button up underneath. He also wears a golden pendant around his neck, which glows when he performs alchemy. The pendent pictures a lion engulfed in the mouth of another lion, signifying some kind of mysterious message: One can only be truly defeated by his own self. His jeans are slim fitting, black and contain small rips here and there. He sports black gunner boots for footwear.

PERSONALITY:
→ A very kind young man indeed, Joshua is the type that nobody hates having around. Joshua treats others with respect until they do something to break it. His kind nature is inherited from his father and the lessons he taught his son when he was younger. Joshua is very empathetic, but isn’t sensitive. Despite his kind nature, Joshua is certainly no pushover and will quickly get in someone’s face if they disrespect him. This comes from the training he participated in when he was younger. Not only is he kind, but he is also passionate, especially when it comes to alchemy. Joshua has possessed the ability to learn things quickly and possesses a wealth of knowledge on alchemy and all living things. The passion infused within allows him to inspire others to become alchemists, leaving an impression on most people he meets.

When it comes to those who would harm anyone in Amestris, fire ignites within the young alchemist. Joshua wouldn’t hesitate to put his life on the line to protect those he cares about and certainly wouldn’t hesitate to take another life in order to protect others he cares about. However, Joshua would never be caught taking a life on purpose, whether it be for the good of the military or not. Joshua has taken lives before, but he is no ruthless killer. When fighting, he proves to be mostly defensive, giving the enemy the chance to attempt to change his mind or sympathise with him. If this doesn’t happen, Joshua will quickly switch to an offensive type of persona, reminding anyone that harm to his friends, his people or his city will not be allowed. Joshua is quite the well rounded young man, making him a joy to have around in any circumstances, whether it be on the battlefield or at the bar.

LOVE:
→ Miso Soup, Adventures, Protecting the citizens of Amestris, Practicing alchemy, Reading, Doing missions, A good fight

HATE:
→ Anyone who tries to bring harm to the people of Amestris, Boat rides (has seasickness), Disgusting smells, People who take alchemy for granted, Peanut Butter (allergy)

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Plans to take out RIOTE, even it means going against orders.

IDOL:
→ Mito Akashi

HISTORY:
→ On the day of May 5th, 1993 a new alchemist prodigy was born. Kiyo Jushiro Ukitake was born to two very powerful alchemists: Jonathan Storm and Maya Storm. Both Takedo and Maya trained their son at a very young age, having him read their collection of books before he began his alchemy.

Joshua was what most would call a “late bloomer.” His parents were both performing alchemy by the age of 7, but it wasn’t until age 9 that Joshua performed his first act of alchemy using a transmutation circle. Jonathan was being attacked by a gang of thieves on this humble day and they chased him back to his home. To protect his abode, Jonathan always keeps a transmutation circle on his porch. Just as the skilled alchemist reached his door to attempt alchemy, the thieves launched daggers at him, nailing his limbs to the door and rendering his ability to perform alchemy. Joshua witnessed the actions from the window and the boy was afraid. His mother wasn’t home, causing Joshua to be rendered helpless. The boy’s hand began to tremble as sweat trickled down his face. His eyes were twitching and his mouth began to salivate uncontrollably. The head thief clenched a dagger in his hand and looked Jonathan in the eye

“Well, looks like it’s the end for you alchemist!” Yelled the thief.

Joshua then dashed out of the door and leaped onto the transmutation circle. He patted his hands down on the large amount of cement that made up his porch. The cement was cold and drenched in sweat after Kiyo’s hands touched it, but the young man was preparing for his first spell.

“No one will take my father away from me!” Yelled Joshua, rebounding the thief’s comment earlier.

The young man then changed the large cement block into a canon and launched a large cannon ball towards the thieves, impaling each and every one of em. After witnessing this event, Jonathan knew that Joshua was ready to begin training with him.

For the next two years, Jonathan and Maya would teach Joshua how to perform Alchemy, training the boy physically, mentally and emotionally. They also taught Joshua to stand up for what is right and to never back down. Finally, after training the boy for two years, his parents suddenly left one day. Joshua was 11 at the time and they left him with a note. The note read “Mito Akashi” on it. This was all that Kiyo had to remember his parents by.

Joshua went all around Amestris looking for Mito, but it was of no avail. After several months of searching, he finally found Mito in the rural town of Resembool. Mito was a Xingese born alchemist who trained his father and his uncles to become the powerful alchemists they were. It definitely took some convincing, but after 3 months of proving himself to Mito, Joshua was taken under his tutelage.

Joshua traveled around with Mito to different countries, not only training his alchemy and physique, but also learning the languages of the other countries: Xingese, Cretan, Drachman amongst his current language of Amestrian.

After 6 years of training with Mito, Joshua applied to join the State military, shocking the proctors through his incredible performance. In the present day he now heads the communication department. Someday, Joshua wishes to take down RIOTE in order to ensure the safety of his people and is prepared to receive or deliver any kinds of messages regarding the organization.

TRIVIA:
→ -Kiyo gets seasick!
Amestrian, Xingese, Drachman, Cretan

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ First character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Feeling good for sticking through to make this template. I’m VERY excited to roleplay here!

CUSTOM RANK:
→ The kind fellow

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Supersonic Alchemist

Last edited by Joshua Storm on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Storm Joshua Empty Re: Storm Joshua

Post by Csilla Angelis Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:48 pm

{REVISE}

Welcome to MDA! I've got some changes for you to make.

In general:
You don't need to add that extra space between everything. The title of something and then the arrow the next line down, okay? Go ahead and fix that.

Case File Title:
It should read "Alchemist/Amestrian Militant"

Name/Race:
There is a bit of a discrepancy between your character's name and his race. Amestrian is the equivalent of German and Aerguese is the equivalent of Japanese. His name is very Aerguese in flavor, but he is of Amestrian descent. I would suggest changing things around a little bit. You can definitely have an Aerugese kid born in Amestris, or you could change the name to keep the race Amestrian.

Place of Birth:
Put the country in there as well, please!

Department:
You can just say "Communications". Including "head" is not necessary here.

Description:
So, the whole being related to the Elrics thing and have Xerxian ancestry... not gonna really fly. We are based on FMA but this goes so much beyond FMA. You don't need to have connections to the Elric brothers. Try to take that out and develop something that's more your own without trying to the brothers, okay?

Personality:
You stated in there that he's mostly offensive but then will go on the offense if needed. I'm guessing you meant he's mostly defensive? Take a look through there and change it as needed.

Love/Hate:
It needs to read as a list, not bullet points. "Etc, etc, etc." Okay?

Trivia:
This is a list of bullet points, but go ahead and use the arrows and not the dashes. You can look at Csilla's app as an example.

Custom Rank:
There's a chance your custom rank may be too long... that's what will go under your avatar instead of Pending. In case it doesn't work, try thinking of another one. It could be something about Kiyo as a person, not just what he is!

There you go! Make those changes and post here when they're done. Then I'll take another look. And don't forget to make your alchemy app!

Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:41 am

Thanks for the heads up! It's been a while since I've watched FMA, so I decided to change my name to fit a little better, let me know if I need to change it anymore. I believe I have finished, just let me know if there's something else that needs editing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 am

{APPROVED}

Looks great! Just don't forget that trans app! ^^
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down