Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Hana Essa EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Hana Essa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Hana Essa EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Hana Essa EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Hana Essa EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Hana Essa EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Hana Essa EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Hana Essa EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Hana Essa EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Hana Essa EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Hana Essa

Go down

Hana Essa Empty Hana Essa

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant
Hana Essa 2nixn42 Hana Essa 2nixn42 Hana Essa 2nixn42
I will not bend, I will not break

FULL NAME:
→ Hana Essa

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Ishval

RACE:
→ Half Ishvallan, Half Amestrian

DEPARTMENT:
→ Ishvallan Relations

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ July 7th, 1996

HEIGHT:
→ 5’6

WEIGHT:
→ 110 pounds

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Hana stands in at the height of five foot and six inches, weighing in at a slim hundred and ten pounds. Hana is a stark contrast to most Ishvalian people, her skin being white due to her Amestrian father. Although her skin is not without flaw, she has burn marks over sixty percent of her body. These burn scars are a majority on the right side of her body, but extends to the left side along her back, bottom, and even areas on the front of her torso. Her eyes are the color of a dark blue and in the right lighting they almost appear to be that of a purplish color. Her hair is kept long, and it has always gone past her shoulders. Her hair cut in such a way that it naturally falls over the right side of her face, as she is extremely embarrassed and self-conscious of the burns that cover her body.

Due to the nature of Ishval, the town they originated from she wears airy clothes. Clothes that are loose fitting and allow air to easily pass through them, and comfortable shoes made for walking in the sand. Typically, in the climate she chooses to wear a turban of sorts, since she can adjust the turban in such a way to hide her scars better. Since many people look at her with cruel eyes, and almost stigma, not only because of the burns that litter her body, but also because of her white skin that makes her clearly not a pure Ishvallan. Since her brother and her travel often that is not the only set of clothes she has, and she only reserves the more airy clothes for hotter environments. In colder environments, she chooses to wear blue jeans, a pair of black boots, a white blouse, and a light jacket. To top it all off she usually wears a hat of some sort, something she can easily duck under to hide from the prying eyes of those who like to stare.

PERSONALITY:
→ Hana has always been a particularly quiet person. She tended to be out of sight, and out of mind. The reason she was like this is that her father particularly disliked her, because she was not his child, but the child of a rapist, and it was a mark on the family that someone so pale and what seemed to be frail could be born to this strong family. The things she loved most in the world were practicing Alchemy, reading books, and the love of her older brother, because despite only being his half-sister he treated her like one of the family. Despite her extremely quiet and almost introverted nature she enjoys the company of others. Always looking for the next person she can enjoy a conversation with, and hoping to learn a new story that she can tell other people.

Due to her being quite frail physically she has come to use knowledge as her source of power. Almost any book she can get her hand on she will read, and if she ever has an opportunity to learn something she will gladly take advantage of it. She is very analytical of her surroundings, to the point that she has a photographic memory, being able to look at something once, and instantly remember it at any given time. She figures the only way she can make it in this world is if she is somehow a benefit to it. So, since she is weak physically, she chooses to sharpen and mold her mind with the extensive knowledge of the world. Her other favorite thing is sand, since there is a particularly large amount of it around Ishval. She is also rather embarrassed about being a bastard child, and because of the smallness of the town there isn’t a soul around who doesn’t know the cause of her upbringing. This paired with the fact of their house catching on fire later on in her life, only went further to egg on her quiet personality. Since she is personally embarrassed and near afraid to show her scars to other people, because of their prying eyes, and sometimes even harsh words.

LOVE:
→ Books, Sand, Glass, Her brother, Alchemy

HATE:
→ People staring at her, people asking about why she doesn’t look at her brother, people making fun of her, fire, rape.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Hana is deathly afraid of fire. After her encounter with fire later in her life, and the horrific scars they left all over her body. She is afraid of fire to the extent that she’d much rather freeze to death on those cold nights rather than even build a camp fire. Although with much calming down by her brother she can usually be talked down out of freezing to death and at least being okay with a campfire, but her brother has been the only one so far to talk her down out of her frights with fire. She becomes near paralyzed, and unresponsive when met with any kind of large fires, and typically with smaller fires she chooses to look away and shakes like a leaf. The memories of that horrible night playing in her mind every time she so much as catches hint of a fire.

HISTORY:
→ Hana was born to the Essa family in place known as Ishval. Although she would come to have a hard life even from the day she was born. She was not a true Ishvallan, she was only half, due to being a bastard child. Her mother had been taken advantage of by another man and she was the result of the assault. When she was born her family thought she was still born, since most babies cry, but she was quiet. Her skin was a pale white unlike the natural darker skin of her people. One could tell she was clearly not of the Ishval race, although she did have a few traits to distinguish her as such. Her upbringing was rather fatherless, her father hated her, because she wasn’t is. She was practically nothing to him, not a pure Ishvallan, nor of his blood. He had no reason to pay attention to the child, and sometimes in times of great anger he’d even find her as an outlet to this, although it wasn’t extremely often that this happened. Her mother was a shop owner, her father a miner, and the only person it seemed who had time for her was her brother who was six years older than her. They really were two peas in a pod, and she loved her brother vary dearly, spending hours with him each day, playing with toys, hanging out, and even sleeping beside each other as younger siblings often did.

Her mother was never really around, being busy with the shop, her father disliked her, so not much social time was put with him, and her brother was the only other person that she had. She soon consumed herself with all matter of reading material. Really, whatever she could get her hands on, whether was historical, fiction, books on how to speak other languages, anything of the sort she was quick to take and absorb. Despite her having a somewhat frail and weak body, her mind was sharper than any normal person. To the point she had a photographic memory, being able to read something once she could pull it up quickly. Languages, geographical areas, science, literature, there was nothing she didn’t enjoy. With all this knowledge came her power, and soon she even wondered into the wonderful world of Alchemy.

Studying many different books she came into the knowledge of Alchemy, or at least a rudimentary upbringing in it, her brother also dabbling in the arts so she got help from him. Taking the resources she had readily available to her she decided she wanted to make glass. With much practice, and minor accidents, she got a hold on the first bit of Alchemy later in her life. Glass alchemy, with all the sand she had to her disposal, and heat she experimented with glass. Making small statues, and even glass weapons, it was an interesting trick and it was just something else that she had that she could consume her time with. Later on in her life something tragic happened, like any other day it was just her brother and herself in the house. Her, messing with glass figurines she had made previously and her brother busy with whatever work he was dabbling in. A fire had sprung out in the house, and quickly spread throughout. Her brother had managed to get out of the house before even getting burned, but the smaller frailer Hana had gotten trapped. With the courage of her brother he had traveled back into the house.

Managing to find her, his sister’s clothes had caught on fire, and he had managed to grab her. Although doing this he had also managed to damage himself. Her brother ran through the house, bringing both him and his sister through fire, managing to get outside where several neighbors with buckets of water were quick to dose their flames. Although they were both not without damage, Hana spent several weeks in the hospital along with her brother. She had sustained burns across more than sixty percent of her body. The fire had consumed the right side, along her face, arm, leg, torso, and bits and pieces even extending to her left side in some places. It was no wonder that either of them made it out alive, her brother also sustaining burn injuries across his body from saving her. Her brother and herself soon recovered and were back in a new home, their old one long gone since the fire.

Her brother devoted himself to his work, and she devoted herself to hers. As she continued to read, and learn all that she could. Although, because of the fire that had over taken their house she now deathly afraid of fire, almost any type of fire, but it was something she’d have to overcome with her own will power and with the help of her brother. Her brother had joined the military before her, and it wasn’t long after that within her coming of age that she followed him into the military. Their ranking somewhere along the lines of liaisons, and she was also very useful as an interpreter because of the several different languages she had managed to master in her book filled seclusion.

TRIVIA:
→ Hana speaks Ishvallan, Cretan, Amestrian
→ They call Hana silver tongue, because when she does speak, she has a tongue as quick as silver, and as sharp as glass, and it can be quite lethal for those who are not suspecting it.
→ Her favorite types of books are fantasy. Anything with dragons, knights, princesses, and the such.
→ Her favorite animal is a penguin. She's only seen them in books, and as always wanted a stuffed animal of a penguin and to hug a real penguin.

ALIAS:
→ Mushi

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ First character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Er, I’ve been rping for almost seven years now, and have only taken a year hiatus last year and just got back into rping recently. I am fairly active, and I reply really quickly which often ticks people off. So quickly in fact that I almost always have posts up within an hour of someone replying back.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Katawa Shoujo[/b]/[i]Hanako Ikezawa[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Silver Tongue

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Stained Glass Alchemist

Last edited by Hana Essa on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hana Essa Empty Re: Hana Essa

Post by Csilla Angelis Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 pm

{REVISE}

Looking good! Here are a few changes to make!
Race:
Ishvallan*

Department:
Do me a favor and change that to Ishvallan Relations. That's what department you and Bronze's character will be under once I create it.

Description:
You say that her father is Amestrian and then later you mention how she's created with a stigma for not looking Amestrian... do you mean Ishvallan? It does sound like that's what you meant, so I just want a little clarification.

Personality:
Is Ishvalin her town? Or do you mean the country/territory Ishval?

History:
Couple other Ishvallan spelling errors to correct.
Also, I think you mean interpreter*, not interrupter ^^

Trivia:
The languages are enough, but don't be afraid to add more trivia! Maybe her favorite book or something like that. It's not necessary, but always fun!

Custom Rank:
This is what will be under your name instead of "PENDING". I know for sure that the rank you have now is too long to fit under there. You could put something about her as a person. Like for Csilla, her's is LITE BRITE because she uses light alchemy and is a cheerful person.

Make those changes and once you finish them, post here again and I'll take another look! Great start! 8D
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 pm

I fixed, everything that you asked, and I am supposing I meant the country Ishval since it is covered in a lot of sand, but yeah, I got everything fixed, thanks for the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 pm

{APPROVED}

One last thing, just post in the Amestrian Classifieds! Say you're for South HQ, Ishvallan Relations and I'll build you in there ^^
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down