Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Arc Debrief - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Arc Debrief

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arc Debrief - Page 2 Empty Re: Arc Debrief

Post by Dai Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Daigoro took in the last few words that the woman had for him, and smiled. So, it was like that, huh? now that he'd been out for a while, he realised it - he was actually tired. So, with a smirk and a nod, he stood up, made his way back to the tent, climbed into his sleeping bag, closed his eyes and fell fast asleep, no longer plagued by images of Zaska.

------------Time Shift---------------

Daigoro yawned, stretched and climbed out of the tent, seeing that, of course, he was the last one awake. Then again, that was before he noticed Reila climbing out of her tent, and he laughed quietly, hoping that the Brigadier General wouldn't notice that he'd slept in. But, then again, they were both out pretty late, huh? As he watched her slowly walk towards the Intelligence Tent, he began to wonder.

Did her and I really... share a moment like that last night? After all that, it seemed like it was only a dream to him... With a soft sigh, he followed her to the Intelligence tent, and then to the rest of the Briggs Brigade, not really knowing what to do otherwise. The feeling flitting around behind him made him realise that his hair still wasn't tied up, and he laughed to himself. It had been a while since he'd worn it down for this long, and he was looking forward to putting it back up again. As he reached Reila again, he noticed Mura.

What... the Hell? Mura looked even worse for wear than he'd expected of someone who'd just been through battle. It appears that all of them have been injured, he looked down at his hands, in some way...

The growling sound that suddenly came from his gut made something completely clear. He hadn't eaten since the day before the Battle in South City - and he hadn't had much of an appetite since then. He'd seen Reila pick up a Pop Tart, so he rambled over and picked up one for himself, biting into it. The flavour felt good on his parched tongue, and that was enough to make him feel... somewhat better.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 am

Murazar blinked as he glanced over at reila, then dai. Both were shocked at the extensive amount of his injury. He decided to play it off as if nothing was wrong, it would do neither of them good if they worried whether he could pull his own weight or not. He straightened and gave a small bow as his usual politeness dictated to reila, he replied to her as he stood back up. His face was like a piece of concrete, unreadable to most people. His body had on the other hand had betrayed him with a small bit of tremors.

He clasped his hands together in front of him to keep the appearance of being fine. " I've gotten worse than a grenade exploding on my chest. I apologize for not getting up and going to help you when I should of."He spoke nonchalantly, and calmly. There however was a edge in his voice from the pain. To him it was irresponsible to let himself fade into unconciousness at the time. Even if it was instantly, he still should have taken his platoon and reached reila to ensure she was fine.

His eyes appraised her and dai, each slowly and seperately. He was examining for what the reports said. Injuries. It made him even more sick than he already was that he could have prevented her shoulder from breaking. Well, pretty much everyone from being hurt since they were generally in that area. He asked her politely, the pain still being concealed as much as possible. " What about Mr. Icarus? I read all of the reports and debriefings last night up until just a few minutes ago. That and the result of the transmutation circle. Something must have showed up, if we're leaving that means we or the enemy has it. Whatever it is." His area of expertise wasn't human transmutation, it had really never appealed to him.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

What. On. Earth. Was. Wrong. With. Her?! Reila was shocked to discover that Dai had been behind her all along. Had she really be so oblivious that she hadn't even noticed? Usually she was aware of everything in her surroundings, but it seemed her fatigue was clouding that. "Dai...you're like a ninja," She laughed and then turned her attention straight back to Mura. Something was off... maybe with all of them. Well, needless to say they deserved a vacation, a long one. Reila was planning to give them just that.

"Ah! No, no, no, it's fine!" She waved her hands in front of her, smiling. "I'm just glad you're...okay. You are okay right?" The long-haired girl was frowning with worry. "Because you look like you're in pain." She really didn't want to say it, but she knew that if she didn't, he would just stand there and suffer some more. Even if it may hurt his pride and make him want to kill her ...more, she'd rather him not be in pain.

Reila looked up from where her eyes had fallen to stare intensely at the pavement. She smirked, a strange light glowing in her eyes. "Xan escaped." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked up towards the sky. "And the result of the transmutation circle should have been the creation of a philosopher's stone. Of course, we scoured the entire area and there was nothing. Also the perpetrator is under investigation...with no leads. As much as I would like to rebuild South City and find answers, we have a job to do in Briggs, ne?" She smiled and then jumped slightly when her radio buzzed into her ear: it was Houka. "Good news, our transport is ready... we have a jeep!" She did not attempt to hide her excitement. Reila pressed a few buttons and replied. "Damn! You have good taste!"
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:59 pm

"Negative Brigadier General. I didn't request these specially just vehicles suited for transport back to Briggs." she replied with a slight smile. She liked the idea that it was her taste that got them, but really it was whoever had given them the vehicles. She walked over to the driver of the Jeep.

"What happens to these vehicles when we arrive at Briggs?" she enquired curiously. The soldier explained that they were going to take the truck back, but that Briggs would keep the jeep as a present from Central for coming such a long way to assist.

"Looks like we get to keep the Jeep Brigadier General." she replied and looked at the jeep. The vehicle had a mounted turret on the back of it that had two functions, machine gun and .50 caliber rifle. It was an impressive gift. It was not just a jeep it was an armored ATV. It would be a perfect present for Briggs. She got into the passenger seat of the truck. The troops and equipment were in the back already. "We are ready to roll when you and the others get here Brigadier General."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Daigoro smirked. A ninja? What sort of ninja would have shockingly red hair, huh? He sighed, yawned, turned and walked over to where the jeeps were located, but not before noticing the blatant lie that the Brigadier General spoke about the Stone. Instead of smiling, he just kept walking with a shout of "See you guys there!" With a sly smile on his face, he continued to walk towards where the jeep and the truck were. The jeep was... interesting to say the least. Quite well-armed. He grinned, and then noticed Houka climbing into the truck. So, she was gonna ride with them, eh? With a sigh, he decided to climb into the middle-back seat of the truck. Normally, he'd take the front, but that was a seat best for the ranked officer of Briggs. And he... was still a Warrant Officer...

Knowing Central, they'll probably promote me for what happened, or something. But it'll probably just be up a rank or so... Daigoro laughed to himself, and leant back, waiting for the rest of the Briggs Brigade to get there. He just wanted to get back North - put all of this behind them. Every. Single. Bit.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Ilona finished off her cigerette but did not want a second one. At least not right now. Everyone seemed so serious about the situation but Ilona wasn't. In fact it was the opposite; she did not really care. She did her job, did what was ordered of her and so forth. What happened after words did not matter to her unless she was ordered to be involved again. But really she did not care.
Ilona sat at the back ot the Jeep, waiting for the others to get their backs onto the trucks. Thinking they needed someone to hurry up, Ilona popped her head out of the backseat window.
"Cmon move it people! Briggs isn't going to move to us you know!"She shouted before putting her head back inside. Deciding to call someone, Ilona popped out her cellphone and dialed her fiancee's number and waited for him to answer..

[TOPIC EXIT]

Last edited by Ilona Szilagyi on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Murazar just glanced at Reila before walking towards the jeep, she was hiding something. That much he was sure of, her face gave off something that had happened. He commented as he walked past her, well staggered really. His left leg was more or less limping, " Well, i'm not being paid to look for any stones so I guess we can leave it buried in the ground for someone else to find. If its there that is." He looked back just long enough to register her and dai's reaction. Then he looked back forward before climbing into the back to lean against the fifty calibur gun he looked over at them to speak again.

This time he spoke seriously, almost lethally serious. Some slight bit of anger was in it, that was truthfully rare to see him actually give away a hint of a emotion let alone anything." By the way. Stop caring, you hired me. I'm a mercenary, nothing more." Then his tone went back to the normal, polite, frigid, and calm tone. " Now i'm sleeping on the way back, if something happens hit me and i'll get on the fifty cal."

His exhaustion was starting to more than just register, his adreneline was nearly gone. He grunted as he leaned his back against the pole that held the fifty calibur machine gun straight up. He didn't even care that he pretty much to reila she was disgracing the survival of the fittest code, and that he was just contracted. Technically as a real mercenary with no attachments he should have demanded a nice sum of payment from her for his work in the battle and prior to it. Instead he said nothing.

Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:42 am

"Hai roger that," Reila said into the speaker, a small smile laced through her lips. Funny how she ran a whole brigade and never owned a car before. The thought of being able to keep a jeep as her own even if in name excited her to no end. She watched as Dai left and took a few steps to follow him, laughing at Ilona's comment. It would be great if life was that easy. All she really wanted to do was curl up in her bed and sleep. And when she woke up, get her shoulder checked out so she didn't have to deal with it's constant throbbing that sent her head whirling with the pain. Life was hard... Reila continued to laugh, her eyes shining in the brilliant sunlight. All well, just got to keep living!

She turned and watched as Mura walked--er--staggered past her. She noticed the quick change in his voice and stared at him awkwardly for a moment before actually registering what he was saying. Reila placed her hands on her hips and lowered her face to him where he sat in the jeep. "Yes, I hired you, which means I give the orders, not you. I will care whether you like it or not--whether you're a mercenary or a beggar on the street, dammit." Then she turned from him and stalked to her seat. When they drove away, her eyes never left the large, gaping crater. She would never forget it...

[EXIT]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 am

As people began to move around him and into the jeep, Daigoro sighed, and smiled softly to himself. it appeared that everything was beginning to return to normal, for now. He just hoped that it would be the case when they got back to Briggs. He noticed the Brig Gen climbing into the seat at the front of him, and his heart fluttered slightly, with Dai still being completely oblivious. He really didn't understand these feelings of his, and he didn't really want to, for now. He smirked, and leaned back in his seat, as the motor of the jeep began to rumble and splutter. Once the four cylinder vehicle began to move, Daigoro simply closed his eyes, thinking of the cold embrace that Briggs would bring to him...

His thoughts never went to the crater behind them, it wasn't his place to look back. They needed to keep moving forward - put everything behind them. The past was the past, even if it was only yesterday. And there were definitely some parts of the past that were worth forgetting.

[EXIT TOPIC]
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am

Houka watched as the Jeep drove off and waited for a few minutes making sure all of the Briggs equipment and troops were in the back of the truck. Once this was done she nodded to the driver who began to drive after the jeep soon catching up to it because the jeep was not going top pace. It would be a long journey back to their home in the north especially as they would most likely skirt central to avoid traffic and causing any panic and probabaly north city as well. Though the one place they needed to avoid was Rush Valley. That place would slow them down partially because they would be so interested in Daigoro, but also because they would want to ply their wares. That place could be a nightmare if you were in a hurry and they were. They would however eventually have to stop somewhere for fuel. She looked through the hole in the back of the cab towards the troops.

"Get some rest. We never know what might be waiting at Briggs." she said to which the soldiers nodded. THey all knew what it meant to be part of Briggs, constant surveilance incase of a surprise attack from Drachma. Troops had been left behind of course, but the main power house of the Amestris military were its alchemists and few, if any, were at Briggs at the moment. She decided to take her own order, but before she did she looked at the driver. "Wake me at any sign of trouble or if you need someone to take over driving to get some sleep." The driver nodded and Houka began to gently drift off to sleep.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum