Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Jeu-Hee Han EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Jeu-Hee Han EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Jeu-Hee Han

Go down

Jeu-Hee Han Empty Jeu-Hee Han

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 pm

CASE FILE: Chimerae {Sergent Major}
Jeu-Hee Han 2nixn42 Jeu-Hee Han 2nixn42 Jeu-Hee Han 2nixn42
"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you."

FULL NAME:
→ Jeu-Hee Han

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Bei Jing, Xing

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Xingese/Fox

GENERATION:
→ 3rd Generation

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ October 15th, 1991

HEIGHT:
→ 162.56 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 59.874193 kg

PICTURE:
Human Form:

Fox Form:

DESCRIPTION:
RESEARCH LOG #2250-87
Subject name: Jeu-Hee Han

She's a bright spot amongst the facility with her sweet smile and cheerful disposition. I swear I've never seen someone so optimistic and yet so grounded. She's 5'4", nice and petite. Good for recon missions should we need her. Her build is also lean but fit, we've been training her well while she's with us so we won't lose her too quickly like the first few we had. Poor souls. Anyways, her hair color is dark brown. She realizes it's relatively unique amongst her people. Apparently assuming all asian's hair is black is something that shouldn't be done. Her giggle tinkled like bells when she said that..... In any case, there appear to be no abnormalities for her human form. Green eyes, pale skin, healthy. Excellent.

Her animal form is that of a fox. It was what she wanted. Procedure went over perfectly. She's still cute as a button in her anthro form. She possess all the traits we've come to expect from a 3rd Gen, heightened senses, better strength, all that jazz. Only unexpected side effect that we've had is that her hair gained a reddish tint when she shifted into her fox form, similar to the color of her fur. We attribute it to the pigments of said fur. She doesn't seem to mind which is good. Not much we could do about it if she did.

It's a point of amusement for some of us here in the facility because she's rather picky about what she wears. Once she even took one of the uniforms we gave her and she fixed it to her tastes! Startled the hell out of Gayle. Heh... But I digress. If we give her clothes, she has a preference to certain traditional attire at times, and then more "normal" clothes at others. I'll upload a couple of photo's as examples.

Spoiler:

Still, she finds it to be combat ready so I'm not one to question her tastes. Not like I have any fashion sense in any case heh. Long as she's happy with her situation, thats fine for us. Though, she's normally quite bouncy. I just hope it lasts. This is Dr. Wong logging off.

End Log

PERSONALITY:
SUBJECT LOG #2875-01

My personal traits? Like how I act and why and stuff? Haha, am I getting a psychiatrist now? No no, I understand. I'm just being silly. Lets see..... I'm a very cheerful person most of the time because it can be so tiring to be down in the dumps. That, and someone should be right? No matter how they actually feel? What? Oh damn.... Yeah, you got me. Sometimes if I'm upset I'll pretend that I'm still happy just so I don't worry people. I'm sure there are plenty out there with situations worse than my troubles you know? No need to add more bad karma haha. I do try not to be overbearing with my bouncy-ness though, I realize it is probably obnoxious to some people.

Heh, I've been told that I seem to be very curious and in all honesty thats true. Languages, cultures, they are just so fascinating! Granted, all knowledge is good, but those particularly are a great passion of mine. I already picked up a lot before I came here, but they help me learn so much more! It's fantastic really. I'm sure my parents would be proud. I wonder how they are doing.... Yes, I miss them sometimes, but it's alright. I know they love me, and I love them. I've always been rather independent so they don't need to worry. Always seemed like we were more like equals that parent-child.... Strange phenomenon apparently, but whatever.

Ah, that would be a good thing to go into. If you are my friend, I will do whatever is in my power to help and keep things awesome! Heehee, if you need an ear to listen, I'm there. Advice? I'm there too. Got a kid talkin' trash? BAM! Punch.... or well.. I guess I'd try talking first, but if that doesn't work.. BAM!!! Punch to the face! Tee hee~! Heh... I've been told I trust a little too easily.. Maybe I do. I just like to think that people will listen to their better natures. Forgive and forget you know? Granted, I do realize that not everyone does. So I'll just keep my guard up around them is all, ok? Ah, but this isn't to say that I just throw complete trust out to everyone! You still gotta earn it, along with my full respect. Simple, right? Right! I treat everyone with civility and kindness though because just starting out mean doesn't seem.... whats a good word... ah! Kosher. It doesn't seem kosher. If they respond poorly too often, well.... I'll just keep being kind I suppose.

Do I have a temper? Well, thank you for that prompt Dr. Wong. It's pretty hard to get me really REALLY angry since that just leads to a lot of unnecessary negative stress. As Bartok says, "Stress sir. It's a keeller!" I love how he says killer.... Anyways! Back on target, no. I don't really have a temper. If I get too frustrated because someone's being a stubborn ass though, then I might get a little angry. It's rare for me to outright hate someone too.... Again, they'd have to do something pretty drastic. Hmm? Whats that doctor? Oh! Alright, well, this is Jeu-Hee Han logging out.

End Log

Added Log Data

Jeu-Hee Han, log entry... oh who cares right now. Hi. Been a while. I felt like adding something to these old tapes. There are some things that get me furious. Bullying. Like when this chimera.... Balthazar, that was his name, came in during the Aerugese take over and just threw Lian around laughing and... I couldn't bear it. I got so. mad. SO MAD. I just wanted to kill him! I tried but he just swatted me away. I have never hated someone so intensely as then.

Heh, you know, reading and listening to these again... I realize how much of a child I was. Yes, I am still the bright and bubbly one in a room, but its far toned down now. I almost lost it completely after the war in Drachma. I know now how loyal I am, and how much I care about people, and... how I really... really don't like war that much at all. Being in the middle of the gunshots and explosions is... I don't know that I could find the proper words. I know some violence is necessary, but that... that wasn't. Or maybe it was, I don't know. Anyways, I actually feel like I'm older now. Like I don't have that duality of child and adult. The two seemed to have formed a middle ground.

Now this might be embarrassing to him, *whispers* I really hope he never finds this!, but I love Ayden. I love him... SO much. I would do anything to make him happy and keep him that way, no matter what it was. For him, I would gladly step into the flames of battle, or the tundra of isolation, or... Wow, I sound really cheesey... Whatever! Heehee~ So what if he has a checkered past or was an assassin, I was one too. And, and anybody who would want to hurt him, or DARE to hurt him.... I-I don't even know what I'd do! They would just be so dead. I don't know how, I don't know with what or anything, just that they would be dead! He makes me feel everything, literally everything as if it were the bright sunlight on a warm spring day. I've never had someone who could do that all the time for me, its incredible. *pause* I owe so much to him, I really do. He gave me back myself when I was losing to shadow, and... thats something I can never repay. *pause, chuckle* I know that I will try my best to in the years to come because, well, he's the man that will be my husband. And I wouldn't ever want everyone else.

This is Jeu-Hee Han, no... Jeu-Hee Derocha, logging out.

END LOG

LOVE:
→ Nature
→ Sweet things (like candies, pastries, drinks, etc)
→ Rain
→ Singing
→ Walking in the gardens of the capital
→ Ribs
→ Intelligence
→ Most humor. Especially witty and a little goofy.
→ video games
→ Languages
→ Different cultures
→ Reading (books, comics, manga)
→ Soft things
→ My family and friends
→ My Clan
→ Green Tea smoothies
<3 <3 <3 <3 Ayden <3 <3 <3 <3

HATE:
→ Senseless Cruelty
→ Torture
→ Thunder storms
→ Heights
→ Prejudice
→ Mean spirited humor
→ Being forced into something
→ Losing
→ Negativity
→ Failing to help those she cares for

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ That she's a chimera
→ Spiders terrify her

HISTORY:
Jeu-Hee's Journal

Alright, I don't really want to give them too much info on me, but I should get this down just in case something should happen to me. You never know right? Ok, time to gather my thoughts and start at the beginning....

My mother used to be a translator, but now her main job is as a professor for one of the universities. Thats how I learned all of the countries languages because she introduced it to me early. To her, it just seemed like a useful skill to have, and I would have to agree with her. She didn't get much time to teach me Ishvallan though so thats my only shaky language out of the lot. I would surprise my friends by speaking what I had learned on occasion, and only a couple seemed to begrudge me for it. Oh well, young kids do love to show off what they know. I guess I could have been perceived as pretentious back then, but I didn't mean to. I was just excited is all.

My father, on the other hand, is a medical doctor and a researcher. Mostly a researcher. He was researching alkahestry and it's ties to medicine to see if there was a way to combine modern medicine with it. He would sometimes travel out to the smaller villages and offer his services before coming back home. He told me of various things, and I'll admit that sometimes I didn't understand all of it. It surprised me when he first told me that not all countries used alkahestry. I had thought that they did. Though, I was five at the time so it wasn't like I knew that much.

When I was eight, my father received a letter from a colleague of his who was looking into something and he said that I could be a possible candidate. They made it sound like it was a camp of some sort, or else it was a school.... I don't remember exactly what I thought it was at the time, but I know that I wanted to go. And I didn't quite understand why my parents were so hesitant of it. They were talking about something called "chimera's" and I only knew about them from a mythological standpoint. When I expressed thats what I thought they meant, my father elaborated upon the point. And I thought that was the coolest thing ever. It didn't occur to me that I may be used as a fighting tool for the government or that people generally didn't quite like chimera's. The fact I was so excited about it concerned my parents a bit, but I was serious about it. I wanted to help my baba out! It sounded like a deal could be struck to give him aid, and well... it was an opportunity to learn and experience.

I remember my parents talking amongst themselves for a whole night about it while I was sleeping. The next morning, they told me I could do it. And so I was off to the facility where I spent eight more years of my life. They didn't do the procedure immediately, since they needed to run some tests first. And then it happened. They asked what one of my favorite creatures was, and I told them a fox. So I became just that. And that was when my life changed. Again tests were run once it was done, and so the lessons began.

They taught me everything and anything if I asked for it. Languages, how to fight, weapons, how people think, history.... Things I could learn in school, things I couldn't.... things I wouldn't have learned until college. Occasionally they would allow me to visit my parents which always made me happy and I would show off to them. Things seemed better with the help that baba was receiving from his friend, Dr. Wong and the group. Yet they seem to be planning to move forward.... I don't know if baba will continue to receive this help forever... At least I can help for now.

They began to send me on missions once I was 18, and I served them well. Heh, all that training pays off! I would be sent in for covert type missions, appearing as a waitress or some such until the right moment. Then I would strike, take them down and do whatever was required of me. Sometimes I assassinated which I was surprisingly ok with. They would explain before hand that it had to be done and gave me reasons. And their reasoning was sound. This is why I liked this group, they understood that I didn't necessarily enjoy the idea of killing unless the reasons were good. Sometimes I would extract info, other times I was sent in to capture people.

This lasted for two years, much to my parents mixed emotions. They didn't like to think of their little girl like this. But I didn't mind. It was actually kind of... fun. At least until they developed next generation chimera's. I remember how sad Dr. Wong looked when I asked him what was going to happen to me. He told me I should probably join the military, that they could use someone with my skills. So.... I did. Much to my parents discomfort, but I did it. Some seem a little bit uncomfortable around me, but thats ok. I'm still me.

I think I'll conclude this journal entry here. Maybe I'll add more as I see fit, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget these things for they are most important. This is Jeu-Hee Han, signing out.

End Log

So it wasn't long after my enrollment into the military that I was plucked out and offered the position of foreign ambassador for Xing. I was super SUPER excited for it since well, its perfect! I can travel, meet people of different places, learn more of their languages and cultures and and and SQUEEEE!!! My parents were SO proud when they heard the news. We went out and had a big special dinner to celebrate, and some of my friends from my unit had a separate party. Heehee, it got a little crazy I'll admit.

I love my job. I randomly met Saeji in East City one day and that was a rather interesting occurance. He seemed rather... flustered. There was also this adorable young girl too! I believe her name was Nyx. Sweet thing, or maybe I'm being too trusting again... I don't know, it was very brief. Then I was home for a while. And.... well... There was this one night that I ate out, and I met this really interesting assassin. His name is Ayden Derocha and.... we talked a lot. We did the dance, wary of the other and then the strangest thing happen. It was like in those movies you know? I have to admit, the romantic in me squeed and giggled all over the place! But I didn't show that of course. No.... It wasn't on the forefront of my mind then. It was really really hard to see him go the next morning. Hehe... we had drunk a little bit and well.. I passed out and ended up in his hotel room but NOTHING HAPPENED. Really! Cross my heart and hope to eat pie, nothing happened! Well, nothing like that. Heh.... It was still... erm... interesting I guess would be the best word. But when he went.... it was like I could feel my heart ripping in half. Like I wasn't complete anymore. This must be love, right? I just.... Yeah. I look forward to when we meet again.

I don't really know how to record everything thats happened, but I'm going to try to. There was the war with Drachma, where I was ordered to lead a unit in the fight. My emperor, Saeji, gave me two conflicting orders, one begging me to help him while the other told me to take a shot. In the end, I lost half of my squad because of my inaction. I... had no idea what to do. I still have flashes of that moment now. It made me lose myself to depression. To nightmares and tears, and the bubblyness that everyone knew was gone. I had failed my men. When the war was done, I met with Xiao and his adorable son who did help to raise my spirits a bit. Though better, I was definitely not "fixed" for lack of a better word.

But then.... then a very amazing thing happened. I saw Ayden. I was at the palace doing work a-and there was a commotion going on! I had no idea what was happening, but apparently a "strange man" had been spotted. Once the guard gave me the description I went flying through the halls till I saw him in the throne room speaking with Saeji. Ayden... my Ayden... I damn near knocked him over! Certainly made a spectacle of myself in front of the emperor, I still don't know how he's forgiven me, but he was there. We went back home then, and we talked. Just talked. Right there in the kitchen with his weapons laid out on the counter. I just couldn't believe he was right there in front of me. It was like... nothing had changed. That I hadn't changed.

The next day we went out to brunch and it was such a fun start to the day! I... may or may not have jumped out of my window to get to him faster. Either way, we went out to one of my favorite tea houses in the gardens and it was so beautiful and it was SO perfect and.... Then I relapsed. Badly. Like, really badly. I even heard this other voice talking to me and tormenting me. I was hallucinating... Gods it was just really bad. Thank the Ancestors that Ayden was there because thats when he brought me back. Not just calmed me down, but actually brought me back. We became engaged then as we sat there in the water soaked floor of that bathroom, my hands bloodied as we held each other. He made a ring with the indented cap of a bullet casing, our combined birthdays in its face, and combined it with a tumbler. That is my makeshift engagement ring and I wouldn't change it for the world!

He had to leave for work, but that was alright because I was whole again. I was a person again. Life was so much better after that. At least... until the second World War. Aerugo invaded my home, and took over my city, my people. We tried to hold the line, but ultimately we lost. Now we have a new Emperor, and I somehow remained ambassador for him. Even after that though, Ayden got to meet my parents for the first time and the wedding discussions went over amazingly. We even all got to meet Wei Zhao Han, my clans head. Now, we are planning for what will certainly be the best day of my life; my wedding day.

TRIVIA:
→ Martial arts are her specialty
→ Knives are also a specialty of hers.
→ Strawberries are her favorite fruit
→ Water lilies are her favorite flower
→ She has fun being a bit of a trickster sometimes
→ She loves being acrobatic and light on her feet
→ She can actually sew clothes a bit.
→ Fluent in:
Xingese (mediumseagreen), Xingese (Cho dialect) (mediumspringgreen), Xingese (Nam dialect) (forestgreen), Xingese (Ar dialect) (darkturquoise), Drachman (firebrick), Drachman (Kinah dialect) (crimson), Drachman (Delvideki dialect) (red), Drachman (Poludzie dialect) (darkred), Amestrian (royalblue), Amestrian (Western dialect) (blue), Aerugese (plum), Aerugese (Kansiban dialect) (palevioletred), Cretan (sienna), Creig (green), Rouenian (Gelemortian dialect) (mediumorchid), Cerisian (mediumpurple), Esparian (mediumvioletred), Ishvallan (tan). Surprisingly enough, she has no trace of an accent. With each fluent language she speaks, she does so perfectly as if she were a native.

ALIAS:
→ Vi, Vivi, idk a lot of things????

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Alisa, Rosaleen, Zabulon, Rebecca, Lisbeth, Kasumi, Sabina, Selina, Wei Zhao, Izanami, Feona

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ She was a blast to make because she was just too cute in my head.
→ SHE RETURNS!!!!!
→ I think she was lvl 2 when she departed?

CUSTOM RANK:
→ The Sweet Vixen

Back to top Go down

Jeu-Hee Han Empty Re: Jeu-Hee Han

Post by Iris Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:59 pm

APPROVED

8D
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level: