Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Delrossi, Bella EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Delrossi, Bella EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Delrossi, Bella EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Delrossi, Bella EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Delrossi, Bella EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Delrossi, Bella EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Delrossi, Bella EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Delrossi, Bella EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Delrossi, Bella EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Delrossi, Bella EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Delrossi, Bella

Go down

Delrossi, Bella Empty Delrossi, Bella

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

CASE FILE: Civilian
Delrossi, Bella 2nixn42 Delrossi, Bella 2nixn42 Delrossi, Bella 2nixn42
Do you know I cry?Do you know I die?and it's not the good kind

FULL NAME:
→ Bella Alexis Rose Delrossi

SEX:
→ female

BIRTH PLACE:
Central City
RACE:
Amestrian

DATE OF BIRTH:
March 6

HEIGHT:

WEIGHT:

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DEscriptION:
Bella has white hair.She has crimson red eyes.Her pupil is bigger than her iris. She talks like Stacey Farber, from Degrassi: The Next Generation. Look her up if you need to. Her hair is wavy. Bella has a heart shaped scar on her lower arm as said in the history section of my character's creation. Bella has pale skin. She is very skinny because of her anorexia. She usually wears a white dress which is frilly at the top and comes down straight. It reaches down to her ankles. Her automail arm is made of a gem called pink ice and pressed gold. She wears a silver barette with a star. She has an all natural look except for a touch of golden lipstick and black eyeliner with silver tips on her eyelashes. She has silver streaks in her hair. Bella is a vegetarian because she doesn't like the taste of meat.The only meat she eats is a ribeye steak.

PERSONALITY:
→ She is slightly psychotic and sadistic, having grown into it over the few years, since her father's death. The first sign of her mental issue was when she was 8 and started to cut herself and laugh about it showing very few, if any signs of any pain, or anguish, what so ever. She then started to laugh in her sleep, about her father's death, her cutting, and other things. She then, in addition to her Masochism, began showing signs of schizophrenia. In addition, she showed signs of bipolar disorder, paranoia, manic depression, and dillusion. She is somewhat of a closeted emo, cutting herself but not letting others know. She tends to suffer from depression occasionally, thinking of her mother or just depressed for no reason, what so ever.

Although she has her psychological problems, and many other traits of such, she is actually quite a cheerful, happy person. This happiness is always showing through and she is actually pretty bubbly and enjoys life, even if she doesn't like many people. She is happiest while eating cupcakes with her friends. She also always smiles, no matter the occasion, even if she is sad, angry or something else. She also talks in a cute, bubbly voice, no matter how she feels. In short, she is always externally happy, and can hide her true emotions almost naturally.

Bella is also extremely moody, due to her bipolarity and manic depression. She can go easily from being sad, to angry, to happy, back to angry, and happy again. Of course, she hides this, but if you can read her emotions well enough, you could tell how quickly she changed her emotions. She cannot actually control her mood swings and sometimes they have dire consequences to other people when they are near her. Fortunately, some people are somewhat immune to her moodiness as they can somehow calm her into one mood.

LOVE:
Emo Bunnies
Cupcakes
Animals
the color blue
The tv show Degrassi:TNG

HATE:
Not getting what she wants
Crayons
liver
Karyu

HISTORY:
Bella was born in Central City 13 years ago. She lived a life that was perfect until she turned 4 when her mom died a brtal death by a shooting. Bella was told, by her dad, that her mother was on a business trip until she was 10. But it's still too early to start talking about that. When she turned 5 she learned how to make automail. She purposely chopped her right arm off and made an automail one within a couple of weeks. It was made of pink-ice, a pink gem that can be used for jewelry, with pressed gold around the fingers. Two weeks later she installed a knife and a machine gun into the automail, the gun's barrel in the palm, hidden away, and the knife hidden under the wrist. She had these attachments added after hearing of her mother's untimely fate, by eavesdropping on her Dad one day. She wanted to make sure she was always protected from people like the ones that killed her mother that day.

When Bella was six years old, she started an automail shop, in Central, to earn more money so she could buy a ticket to a train that was going to Dublith. She would then take a vacation there. Bella finally got enough money for her dream vacation and for other expenses once she got there. There, she met her future friend, Jay Furor. She learned that Jay was roaming Amestris after her family was murdered a year ago. They were sympathetic with each other's past misfortunes, and were inseperable for 2 years until Jay went off to find work, and Bella went off to earn money for a house in Dublith. Her father did not approve, however. He said she was too young but Bella had different thoughts on the matter. She thought that she should be allowed to, and bought the house anyways, despite only being 8 years of age.

Her father however, still didn't approve. He went to such lengths as to attempt to beat and abuse Bella. In the struggle and fighting, Bella was slashed in the lower arm, near the wrist by her father's knife, leaving a sort of heart shaped scar which Bella dislikes. Bella killed her father unintentionally, when she knocked him into a lit fireplace. As he burned, he screamed to Bella, "You were a mistake! I NEVER WANTED YOU!" She laughed sadistically at his charring flesh burning, but then felt a drop of blood from her slashed arm drip and hit the glass floor. She then broke down, hands and knees, sobbing from the pain, physically from her damaged arm, and subconsiously, feeling a slight bit of saddness and remorse. She then, while still crying, began laughing again, finally realising that her dad had always been a terrible, evil man. She had finally rid the world of him.

Bella moved into her beautiful house in Dublith. The house was a lime green with baby blue window shades. 2 years later Bella made an automail shop at the shore of Dublith's beach. The next 3 years she stayed there happily making money in her small shop and met up with Jay on her 13th birthday. They talked for hours and Jay brought Darkamaru with her. They had a slumber party and drew mustaches on people asleep on the beach. This is basically all that happened so far.

TRIVIA:
Is anorexic
I came up with bella from twilight and delrossi from degrassi:TNG
Is afraid of Dai
only eats cupcakes
has staring contests with dogs

ALIAS:
→ Bella
OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Violet Tenshi on V1

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Jay referred me and is also my brother
I made everything green that i liek and red i hate

Back to top Go down

Delrossi, Bella Empty Re: Delrossi, Bella

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Accepted

S'good. I think you could've at least rounded the height and weight to 1 decimal place, but I can do that for you, if you want.

Back to top Go down