Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Tuck, William EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Tuck, William EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Tuck, William EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Tuck, William EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Tuck, William EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Tuck, William EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Tuck, William EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Tuck, William EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Tuck, William EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Tuck, William EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Tuck, William

3 posters

Go down

Tuck, William Empty Tuck, William

Post by William Tuck Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Cretan Militant
Tuck, William 2nixn42 Tuck, William 2nixn42 Tuck, William 2nixn42
Sing us a song, you’re the piano man~
Sing us a song tonight~
Cause we’re all in the mood for a melody~
And you got us feelin’ alright~

FULL NAME:
→ William Davey Tuck

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Tampa Bay, Florida, Creta

RACE:
→ Cretan

DEPARTMENT:
→ Intelligence

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 2-19-1979

HEIGHT:
→ 5’11”

WEIGHT:
→ 162 lb

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:

Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
Frank Sinatra

→ As I walked into the bar, I noticed a lot of things. The bartender was a rather pretty woman, and there were a handful of bar-flies drinking away some sorrows in front of her, while the more posh, girlier, less troubled men sipped at their drinks in the back corners. Most of all, though, I noticed the piano. It was to the right of the bar, from the door, and it looked kind of rugged. Just a plain stand-up, nothing special. Sitting at the piano, however, was a man, playing quite a fitting song; Piano Man. He wasn't incredibly tall, and he was scrawny, but he had slightly longer arms than one may expect, with lengthy fingers, frail and delicate, but also bold and assured in their places on the ivory. He was dressed in a gray suit, three-piece, with a white shirt, no tie. Atop his head was a ruffled mess of blonde hair, seated above a pair of bright blue eyes, which I only saw as he glanced up from the keys and microphone, smiling warmly to the barkeep, as he sang incorrectly some of the lyrics, implanting her name, I assumed, in the place of "John at the bar." Speaking of his singing, that voice... I may not be the most musically talented, but I recalled my time in the school chorus class; the man was a rather boldly spoken tenor, though his voice, for its power and richness, was quiet; the volume of his words came either from the microphone, or the sheer power of his tone. I watched him still, further analyzing; he sat in the seat as if he was a part of it, not as if it were an instrument he were playing, but as if he were connected to it, like the piano were a third arm. As the song came to a close, he stood, finally leaving the room in silence, and I could now more clearly see the smile he wore. It was a gentle one, but a warm smile, showing he not only loved what he did, but he loved the bar as well, and that smile was a window into his thoughts and mind. He stepped over to the bar, and I watched him as he did; he had a confident gait, but at the same time, a step that showed the world he was in a good mood. Sitting at the bar, he grinned once more to the bartender, with a wave, and she brought him a glass of wine, to which he nodded and said thank you. As he spoke, rather than sung, I could detect a slight Floridian accent. As he drank his wine, he glanced around the bar, examining all of the customers in turn, and I looked away, not wanting to stare any longer. Besides, I'd only come here for a sandwich and a beer...

PERSONALITY:
Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. ~Cynthia Nelms

William's life revolves around happiness. Be it his own happiness, the happiness of his children, of his friends, or of the customers, his life is filled with smiles. That said, he's a cheerful, laid-back, rather easy-going guy, and a model example of a good bartender; he's charming, funny, and really cares about people and their troubles. He's a listener, someone you can rely on to be there for you at four in the morning, when you desperately need a Manhattan and someone to talk to. Overall, he just flat-out loves people. Speaking of love, William is a hopeless, hopeless, hopeless romantic... But not just that fluffy mushy-gushy love that causes babies to happen! No, he loves a lot of things! He is fiercely protective and loyal to his two sons, and for them, he'd do anything for them! If he had to engage in a boxing match against a guy who was 8'3" and five-hundred pounds of pure muscle, then so be it; at least his kids could use his powdered bones and teeth as a sandbox? Hopefully, it'd never come to that point...

He's also determined, to put it nicely. Really, he's just a stubborn dumb fool, who would charge valiantly into a brick wall until he finally put a dent in it, and celebrate his victory with stitches and a band-aid. As you can imagine, this may put him at quite a number of disadvantages, such as when his headstrong attitude lands him into a corner, from which there are few ways to get out of the situation. Well, that's where his favorite trait of personality comes in handy; COWARDICE~ William has, quite literally, MASTERED the art of running away when things get rough! Yes, he may be stubborn, but that's only until he figures out how bad of an idea it was. And USUALLY, he can tell the difference between slapping a gun out of someone's hand from behind and attempting to invade Drachma in the Winter...

LOVE:
→ His sons (Kaimi and Haere), Playing piano, HIS BESTEST BEST BEST FRIEND FOREVER, SUN WUKONG., singing, bartending, sailing, walking, drinking, nice suits, nice wine, wooden furniture, country music, blues, jazz, carnivals, beer, being busy, Anouk, Elastor, oranges, Billy Joel, Elton John, Elvis Presley, George Jones, other stuff, HIS BEST FRIEND ELLIOT.

HATE:
→ When his hot tea gets cold, when his iced tea gets hot, silence, being bored, “modern” furniture, broken keys on his piano, blood and gore, other stuff, HIS BEST FRIEND ELLIOT.

IDOL:
→ Billy Joel

HISTORY:

"Of diamonds and gold, or silver and pearls,
For my childhood back, I would give you the world." - Tammy Whiterose

→ I think we all know how this part goes; when a mommy and a daddy love each other veeeeeeery much, they erm... Well, they have a lot of sex, and eventually, she gets kinda fat, and they realize, "Ah crap, it's an uh-oh kid." Well, yes. That's how William was born! In fact, he comes from a very long line of uh-oh kids, and as is family tradition, no abortions of any uh-oh kid were to ever take place ever. Well, anyways, he was born in Tampa Bay, in the best decade of all; the 1980s! As he grew up, he got to experience the most fun of any kid growing up in the more rural areas of Florida, Creta. By the age of nine, it was 1990, and he was in school, with his own little circle of friends. He and his three best friends were always those kids; they adventured around their little world, and they were the big people for once, and the world was a lot smaller back then. The group had fun exploring old mine shafts, caves, swamps, went swimming in lakes, and even played chicken with the famous half-blind alligator of McCarthy's Pond, which was always a fun game. As he grew older, he became more accustomed to his happy, fun life in Tampa Bay. Alas, as he approached the age to begin high school, his parents quite suddenly decided that they needed something fun to do for a change. So they decided to move to Amestris.

"New faces and places, adventures with these;
Before any of that, I had to learn Aerugese." - Tammy Whiterose

William was... Not exactly pleased. He liked his friends, his home, his life- everything he wanted, he already had. And they expected him to give that all up so they could do what they wanted...? Unfair! Not to mention he'd have to learn a new language, find his way around a new area, and feel like that new kid. But worse than that, he'd feel like that foreign new kid, the one from far away, who had no friends, who was all alone. He didn't want that. Nobody did! It just wasn't right. Well, eventually, he was carted off to this new place, where everything was so different and strange. And it was exactly as he'd expected it to be. awful, boring, and not fun at all. The FIRST thing, the VERY first thing that happened when he got there was that he was singled out as an outsider. Everyone asked him about the weird food he ate, and what a wanker was, as if HE knew, and if he'd ever climbed to the top of Big Ben, or if he'd been to the White House, had he met the king, and bladdy-bladdy-blah. Eventually, the last person to greet him in badly mangled Cretan they learned in school did so, and he went immediately from awkward unwanted isolation by limelight, to the awkward unwanted isolation of loneliness. Nobody cared anymore, his novelty was over. He'd been the center of attention, but then he wasn't. He couldn't sit in the middle, he was either stalked and harassed because he was different, or he was ignored as if he wasn't there. He really couldn't picture himself as anything more than "that Cretan kid" to his classmates. Until...

“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
― John Lennon

Until he met Sun Wukong. Let's start from the beginning, shall we? It was a lame, boring day in the middle of February, and it was colder than a Drachman's ice tray. William had gotten detention after the teacher of his "foreign language" Cretan class got so frustrated with his improper grammar and "uncouth accent," that he flipped his desk and threw her stool threw a window. So he had a month of detention after school. Not fun. Ever. She wasn't even a native Cretan, what'd she know about proper this and proper that? Worst Amestrian accent he'd ever heard; her students spoke better Cretan than she ever would. Anyways, he had to fix the heater in the band room, so he begrudgingly took up a toolbox and went to fulfill the duty. As he got to the door, though, he heard a twinkly sound; music? Made sense, it WAS the band room after all, but still. It was interesting, to say the least, so he stepped in, nodded briefly at the kid playing, and went about his work. But he barely focused on the work at hand. The guy at the seat... He looked new. And foreign; moreso than William, actually. Was he... Xingese, or something? Come to think of it, Willam'd seen him around before. A lot of kids bullied him at first. Then one of the kids who bullied him would disappear for a few days, he'd be gone for a few days, and he'd come back, but the other kid usually didn't come back for a week or two, usually on crutches or in a sling. Youch. But he played the piano really well. And as William served more and more of his sentence, never ACTUALLY fixing it, just slightly making it work a little better each time, and whining about how bad it was ruining his evenings. In reality, he just liked the band room, and more specifically, that kid who was always there. Eventually, he stopped what he was doing, and went over to peer over the guy's shoulder. Which resulted in a light (BUTPAINFUL,AMG T^T) punch to the nose. "What do you want, guy?" He seemed kinda irritated... Crap. "Ehhh... Hehe, well I.... I was curious about your piano stuff...? You like to play?"

"Hate it. Forced to practice it, it sucks. What do you care anyways?"

"Iunno. You're probably the only person who's gone two sentences so far without pointin' out my accent or askin' me if I play the banjo with my feet." And the kid shrugged, but William glimpsed a smile, just a slight one, and the guy went back to playing. "Name's William, by the way. Just William, never Will, Billy, or Bill, though." He held out his hand for the guy to shake as he turned around again from the piano. "Sun." And he slapped William's extended hand in a high five. OKAY. HIGH FIVES ARE COOL TOO!

Soon after, William's detention was done, but he still went to the band room to chat with Sun, and over time the two became best friends. Inseparable took on new meaning. They started taking some of the same classes and hung out outside school as well, going to different places, like arcades, movies, and teenage shenanigan stuff places. Like anywhere with a "No Loitering" sign! THOSE SIGNS MADE THE BEST SNOWBOARDS. ALMOST. IF THERE WERE SNOW... And no doubt, they probably got into trouble fairly often as well, but it was fun, that was all that mattered!

Senior year, everyone was sending in college applications and scholarship forms and everything like that. Sun had done fairly well in all his classes, and even cut down on some of his fighting after meeting William- some, anyways. Meanwhile, William... Well... He would have known how he was doing in his classes if he didn't sleep through his first class every day, when they handed out report cards... He made just enough D's to be considered passing his grade each year... But it was okay, he'd do better in college! William was planning to apply to all the places Sun was applying to, and the two bestest buddies could major in teaching together! Only thing was, as high school came to a close, Sun got accepted into most of his schools, and William was rejected from... Well, every school. Which was depressing. The two promised to stay in touch, as Sun left for college, but William could only sigh a sigh of sad. Not sadness, just sad...

"Robin Hood was a criminal, Odysseus an arrogant fool;
Yet one was a hero, the other had a kingdom to rule.
But the most famous of all, the curs'd sprite is so stupid-
The cleverest archer of all, we call Cupid." - Tammy Whiterose

After all that was done with, William was rather bored and alone for a little while. He got a mixology license at the community college in Central, and worked night-shift at a bar, in some place in South. During this time, he met quite a few people, but of them all, one of the regulars spoke to him more frequently than the others, and on the dull days, he could rely on her being there; a rather pretty Tangatan girl, from what he could gather, named Anahera. She was in Amestris, where her family figured they could escape the rather crushing culture of Aerugo, in order to preserve their own culture. The pair spoke often while she sat in the bar, mostly eating there, rather than drinking, although she did have a penchant for red wine, one William shared. Before long, the two went on their first date, and after a while, they were dating, all boyfriend-girlfriend and such. Amestrian being the common language between them, he convinced her to teach him Tangatan, as he was, admittedly, a bit curious. Plus, it would totally help her with the whole keeping-her-dying-language-alive thing.

“When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss

So anyways, the two were inseparable for a good few years, though it never got past dating after three years. As he thought about proposing to her, though, he also began thinking about his life; he didn't want to be a bartender at a little place in Central for the rest of his life. He still had no clue what he wanted to do, but... Well, he had an idea. He'd seen it in a movie. So, to set the scene for you nice readers, let us have some back-story details; William and Anahera had never y'know... Brown chicken brown cow. And stuff. In three years, actually. And of course, William WAS a virgin, as could be expected because yeah. SO! To cut a long story shorter, he over-dramatically ran from the bar to her house, waited for her to get home and open the door so he could get in, and then swept her up off her feet and carried her, bridal-style, to the bedroom so they could... play checkers. Yeah, that. Afterwards, as they lay on the bed together, because they were tired after such a powerful game of checkers, and the fact their clothes got lost in space-time because checkers, he turned to face her, and told her he loved her. He then went on to explain that he was going to set off on a ship the next day, in search for... Something. He had no idea what. She asked to go with him, but he had to decline, saying he'd be doing the journey alone. Alone, but for his cat, that is. He called Sun immediately.

" 'The journey of a thousand miles began with a step,' they all said,
they chose to forget that their feet were sore and red." - Tammy Whiterose

He found it hilarious. But Sun, it seemed, had attempted to join the military for a chimeric experiment thing, and been turned into a were-kitty. Tee-hee! The reunion was splendid, though, and they had a small party on the pier before setting off on their wildest adventure yet; a sea voyage, just the two of them, and enough food and supplies to last a decade! Not that they'd need to be away from the mainland for a decade... Only until William discovered his purpose in life! Yeah, he could've just meditated or some crap for a few days straight, but it's way more fun to recklessly abandon all reason and set sail for misadventure! So they were off! They sailed many miles, for many days, weeks, probably months. It was kinda fun, even after all that time.

And as he and Sun sailed on, meeting nothing but endless blue, for miles and miles and miles, William contemplated life. Why was he alive? What was his purpose? Everybody had a purpose, but what was his...? He'd wanted to do something big, something important, that was why he'd even applied to college in the first place, but... Well, that was shot! He couldn't be anything big or important, and he'd have to settle for something little and stupid, boring. Nobody would care about him! He didn't even need to be famous. A doctor. Doctors helped people. They saved lives! Healed the sick and wounded! A general. He could take command of a whole army, and lead them in the name of Creta, taking on all obstacles, protecting the lives of thousands with his wise orders. Even a lawyer; he could take on tough cases and battle to his wit's end for truth and justice, no matter how corrupt the other guy was! So much he could do, yet... He seemed destined for a boring life. He'd have Sun, and he'd have Anahera. He'd have nothing ELSE, though. As he paced the cabin, he slumped down on the piano's seat with frustration, and slammed his face on the keys. The sound was loud, but eh... Not that bad, for a face-slam. Hehe. He'd actually never played piano, he just had it brought along for the occasional reminder of how he and his bestest friend had met. He didn't really have any sheet music, but he wouldn't know how to read it if he did. So he just... Well, played. And eventually, he got better at it, recalling songs he'd heard and playing steadily better renditions of them, until they were note for note with the legit versions. And as he played, he realized it, recalling a song he'd once heard... We all are forgotten, there's no endless fame... And every act we do, is never in vain...* And suddenly, the world made a bit more sense to him; whatever he did, that wasn't the important part. It was the fact that he was doing it that mattered! He could do what HE wanted to do, not what he thought he wanted to do, or what would be the best thing to do! Screw being a doctor, he didn't want that kind of pressure! Forget being a general, that's way too much responsibility, and too much could go wrong. And lawyers? Ha! Screw that too! And screw the bar back in South, that place was a rinky-dink hipster hang-out, with way too many watered-down drinks for his liking! Screw everything he didn't want to do, and what he wanted in life, he'd find! Suddenly renewed of energy, he dashed out onto the deck, and ran straight to the stern of the ship, screaming to the heavens; "SCREW EVERYTHING!~ I'M NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT OR WORTHWHILE TO THE WORLD!~ HAHAHA~! I KNOW WHAT I WANT! I WANT TO BE A SECRET AGENT, AND I WANNA PUNCH CRIME IN THE FACE! I WANNA BE A REAL BARTENDER, AT A REAL BAR! AND I WANT TO PLAY PIANO, BECAUSE HELL YEAH! I'M GOING TO BE THE PIANO MA-" And he fell overboard. Thankfully, he'd woken Sun up with his slightly sea-crazed rant at the sky, and Sun managed to pull him back onto the ship, so he didn't drown.

Soon after his somewhat hilarious crazy-rant, and his fun-happy brief swim, he knew that he'd found what he'd been looking for, and that it was time to return home! Though... At some point, as the pair sailed aimlessly around the Southern hemisphere for so very long, it occurred to William that they were HIDEOUSLY LOST AT SEA. So they wound up traveling until, by some stroke of luck, they saw a very distant landmass on the horizon. Turns out, William has fallen asleep in the crow's nest and dreamed it, and when he woke up, he thought it was there... Eh, eventually they came across land again and BEHOLD! Aerugo! And with great skill, William very nearly would have demolished the pier! So he let Sun steer, because Sun was the responsibler one. Hahaha, benefits of being clueless and clumsy! Immediately, he set off for his true love- Anahera.

Well, upon his return, William did, in fact, notice something he hadn't expected. Erm... Well, it seemed that in the time he had been gone, his girlfriend had... Well, been pregnant. And she had twins. They. Had twins. HE WAS A DAD!? HOLYSONOFAWHATTHECHICKEN!? Well then. That was... Certainly a surprise. A pleasant one for him, but for her, eh... It didn't seem like she was quite as ecstatic. Indeed, she was furious, and so was... Her husband? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell theeeeeeeeeeeen. That'll teach WILLIAM not to go on a life-changing spiritual journey through the great ocean for five years, ever again. Apparently it just takes five years for your single-mother-of-two girlfriend to get married, and blame you for everything. And it got worse. Apparently, he owed five years of child support, for two kids (CRAP.), and was only allowed to see them on alternate weekends. Which was laaaaaaaaame. He'd totally worked just as hard as her to make those kids happen! Well... Okay, that was a lie. But that time he stubbed his toe while swabbing the deck!? TOTALLY HURT LIKE LABOR PAINS. He assumed. But the most important fact was that he was a dad! He could still remember the first weekend he had with the kids, Kaimi and Haere... It wasn't much, but he took them to his parents house, and showed them some old pictures and toys from when he was a kid. They were five, so they didn't really get some of what he showed them, but he didn't care, because he was getting to spend time with them, and that was all that mattered.

Well, realizing he couldn't support his kids with a job at McRonald's or at some dumpy bar, he decided to go back to his home, Creta. He got an apartment, and went on a job hunt. Thee were quite a few failed attempts, ranging from fisherman to fireman, to Fear Factor contestant (Oh no... No, don't remind me. Dx The beetles... Thebeetles. T^T). He didn't hold a job he LIKED for too long... Then he remembered his ENTIRE PURPOSE OF GOING TO SEA, AND THE EPIPHANY HE'D HAD. And decided to go through with that idea, no matter how dumb-ish it sounded in hindsight!

So he dragged his bestest buddeh Sun to Creta, and got him to join the Cretan military. He enlisted as a member of the intelligence department, and eventually got good enough at the training to pass, and was partnered, of course, with Sun, his lifetime partner-in-crime, bro-buddeh, super-fwiend, wonder-twin. LPiCBBSFWT for short. And thus, the GREATEST SPIES THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN CAME INTO PLAY! Mission 1) Become James Bond secret agent man? CHECKITY-CHECK-BRO. And now to complete his second task...

Can anything be so elegant as to have few wants, and to serve them one's self? ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

After properly joining the military, he knew there was one last goal he had to achieve. While sailing, he'd become quite in love with his piano, and had learned to play by ear, which was always good, and upon returning, he'd bought some books about reading music and such. Until recently, a primary focus had been on learning to sight-read music, and to keep his skills sharp, while looking for a bar to tend and play at. Quite recently, no more than five months ago, he'd found such a bar- The Steel Rose Pub in London. It was a toughie to find, rather well-concealed among the many brighter, flashier buildings, and he'd almost missed it, but it had a home-ish look to it. He walked in and sought out the manager. Fairly quickly, he found her; Anouk Ueda, a rather lovely looking woman, not that he noticed or anything. Much... Anyways, she was in charge, and with his most charming of charms, he begge- erm. Asked. for a job as the bar's musical entertainment. As she hired him, to which he was SOOOO THANKFUL, she mentioned something about almost having considered hiring a garage band to play, and he was suddenly very glad he'd come when he did; every bar worth its liquor needed a pianist, not a bunch of pimple-faced rockstar-wannabes! And thusly, there you have it; until further notice, William and Sun are chilling together in an apartment, from which William survives on tips at the bar, a little paycheck from Nu, and military cash-money from his super-awesome kung-fu spy job!

* "Neverending Story" Within Temptation

TRIVIA:
→ Once did a duet with Elliot; the song, “Stan,” in which Elliot rapped, and William played piano and sang, as always.
→ William’s favorite drink is a glass of red wine, cut with orange juice, and garnished with a pair of mint leaves and a cherry. He calls it the “Tuck’s Luck for a Buck” and sells them, quite aptly, for a dollar apiece, when he bartends.
→ Always keeps on hand a four-octave keyboard for any piano-playing on the go.
→ Always gives at least twenty dollars to any street performer he passes by, and stays for a song or two, before continuing his business, if possible.
→ Eats a lot of take-out food. Also enjoys eating in the rain, for some strange reason.
→ Shares an apartment with Sun Wukong, because yes.
→ Hates the weekends he can't see his kids, worse than anything else; the weekends when he can see his kids are when he's at his happiest, and he tries his hardest to do whatever he can to make every other weekend the equivalent of a life-long stay at Disney World.
→ His family slogan is, as you might have guessed from his history, "Ah crap." Yep. That's their slogan. The phrase that represents them. Because "Ah crap," tends to be the first thing they say upon realizing they will soon have kids. This is a FAMILY TRADITION. THIS METHOD OF EXPRESSING SURPRISE AT AN ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY HAS BEEN PASSED THROUGH THE TUCK LINE FOR GENERATIONS!~ *William-sparkle*
→ There is a video on the Youtubes of William flash-mobbing at a mall; everyone was SUPPOSED to suddenly vogue, and he went along with it, and was having such a fun time enjoying the flash mob, that it took him ten minutes of voguing to notice that he was receiving weird stares, because nobody else had taken the flash-mob thing seriously enough to actually do it. Except for him...
→ Tends to eat orange peels and other similar fruit peels, besides banana, and likes to chew on watermelon rinds, because he's weird like that.
→ His lyricist is the minorly famous Tammy Whiterose, a writer from Nashville, Tennessee, of Creta. One of his good friends, she follows him around from time to time, whenever her health is good enough for a walk.
→ William speaks Cretan, Calish, Amestrian, Rouenian (Gelemortian Dialect), and Tangatan
→ Kaimi speaks Cretan and Tangatan
→ Haere speaks Cretan and Tangatan
→ When she tags along with William to laugh at his many failures, Tammy speaks Cretan, Amestrian, and Aerugese

ALIAS:
→ Jay

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS APP, Jay, Sec, Nyx, Lily, Wolfy, Molly, Red, Valdis, Tsuritsa, Kelly.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ SO! I recall the last journey I made to the toilet. It went like this… And THAT was how the wildebeest almost went extinct, but it didn’t, because Lion King was far more important than eating. True story. And, noooooo... I certainly don't have plans to eventually make YET ANOTHER CHARACTER who may or may not have a really cool last name, and be a poet, who is essentially my version of Dean Koontz's "Counted Book of Sorrows/Joys" >.>
...TammywillbemadeintheeventualnotnearfuturebecauseIranoutofcharacterstodrop.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]FLYABLE HEARTS/ITO[/b]/[i]Sumeragi Souryu[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Bacun-Flavored Pianist

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Piano Wire

Last edited by William Tuck on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 17 times in total
William Tuck
William Tuck
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Tuck, William Empty Re: Tuck, William

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 am

20th is your archive date.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:18 am

12th of February is your new archive date~
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:26 am

March 3rd.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 pm

{APPROVED}

Fantastic, Jay! I love him!

As a note: Points were taken from Einy, Jay and Tsu.
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down