Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Xun, Laven EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Xun, Laven EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Xun, Laven EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Xun, Laven EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Xun, Laven EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Xun, Laven EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Xun, Laven EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Xun, Laven EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Xun, Laven EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Xun, Laven EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Xun, Laven

Go down

Xun, Laven Empty Xun, Laven

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 am

CASE FILE:Chimera/Xingese Militant
Xun, Laven 2nixn42 Xun, Laven 2nixn42 Xun, Laven 2nixn42
Think you can handle me Guest?

FULL NAME:
→Pleased to meet you I'm Laven Fang Xun at your service!

→A true lady doesn't part with..... what i have to tell them? Fine I'm 26

SEX:
→Female, these breasts aren't for show you know!

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Huai'an or so I've been told

RACE/SPECIES:
→Xingnese Because of my parents.... They tell me I'm part Demoiselle Crane, Death Adder, and Black panther!

DEPARTMENT:
→ SPEAR Commander

GENERATION:
→ They say I fall under the catigory of Generation one!

DATE OF BIRTH:
→Why don't you just do the math? I mean come on... but fine for those that aren't as good at it as I am, my birth date is 04/09/1986

HEIGHT:
→ My gorgeous body is 66 Inches Tall, Drink it in boys drink it In...

WEIGHT:
→ That's another thing you never ask.... this too?! you're kidding! Fine fine fine! I'm 130 pounds....

PICTURE: PARTIAL NUDITY +18
→ Don't go posting these on the internet boys..... Although knowing some horndog they probably already are...
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→Oh you want to know what i look like! Finally something that will actually do you some good! Okay so, My hair is made of snakes roughly about twenty of them maybe a litttttttle more, they have little adorable mouths that are pink and have pink little eyes on them. I can't cut them though like normal hair cause then they'll bleed. I have trouble counting them but I think there's around twenty five of them, give or take. I have little bits of feathers here and there, They're so cute and they even have pink ends even if most of their coloration is of my black and blue scales! Something I never understood is how I got all these rather stylish stripes here and there about my body. They're even a different color from my normal blackish scale color, I think it's some kind of scale difference or something. They tell me that my eye are pink, I've never really looked in a mirror so I wouldn't know. On my back is a second set of arms, they have these weird talons that are really sharp and hurt if I clip them too far down. They grow back yes, they're like fingernails of a normal person. I've even got a tail! It's got some featherish stuff at the end of it but it's very muscley and really strong too! oh and I've felt inside of my mouth with my hand once and found out I have fangs and I have some really sharp teeth, not sure why considering I'd never bite someone! Honest!... Okay I would if they pissed me off...

I like wearing simple clothing, robes and the like! Occasionally I'll wear a dancing outfit for when I want to work out or something like that... Or when I want to show off to the cute men that always seem to guide me around! Do any features of mine stand out? I'd like to say that I stand out pretty darned well! I don't have any scars because no one has attacked me and I've lived a very safe life. You could say I have some interesting mannerisms, my snakes move a lot when I talk and they tend to just lay limp when I walk. Oh I take a lot of quick steps when I'm thinking too; most of the time though I'll walk at a really relaxed pace though. I've been told my voice is like an angel sighing, it was in a song and everything it was really wierd.... well cept when I'm angry then I wail like a banshee... and it hurts my poor snake's ears! Oh when I move about i ussually have my hands to the sides like a proper lady should! When I'm angry though I'll cross my arms and my little babies will rear up and sorta bob their heads around; they really are adorable when they do that.

PERSONALITY:
→I can tell you what I'm like, it's simple really. I'm rather sassy when I'm irritated, I generally try to be friendly about it but if someone really irks me I won't hold back. when angry I usually don't bother with someone since it's not worth my time. I try to be friendly with people that i meet at first, I try to get a feel for what they are like and what their goals are. I try to be as respectful as possible but if someone ticks me off or something I generally will forget to do that. When I'm happy I don't think much about anything, I tend to just drift off into pure thought and try to ignore the outside unless needed. Half the time when I'm not happy I'm usually a little bit down on my days, I tend to avoid talking to people or solving issues cause I have a tendency of snapping on people when I'm like this.

I'm always willing to help those that need it and will never turn them down regardless of belief or what they have done to deserve such a curse. I don't put much faith into others unless they earn it or prove to me that I can't expect everyone to be reliable. I really hate having to push people away from me but when you're the priestess of a dragon cult you have to remain distant from anyone and everyone. This makes me feel so lonely and apart from the world, I can't express the hurt of being in your own corner unable to get out. I'm always on the inside of something and never on the outside of it, I generally am a loner when It comes to social life half the time even if I put on a strong fact it tends to be just a farce.

LOVE:
→ Five likes? really? Well Okay I'll just go with the common ones!
→ I like Pink
→ I like puppies
→ I like snakes
→ I like the color purple
→ I like cuties
→ Babies are just adorable!
→ Mocha's can't forget mocha now can I?
→ Uhhh.... I can't think of any more... I'll let you know though If I find anymore!

HATE:
→ Dislikes? what is this highschool?
→ I don't like spiders, they're wierd
→ Really mean people
→ I don't like violence but that doesn't mean I won't resort to it if needed.
→ Creepers.
→ Minecraft I really don't like that game
→ Television, it's a bit of waste of time from what i could actually do
→ Cucumbers, they taste icky.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ I'm related to the emperor... Qin Sun Xun.

IDOL:
→Sean Connery. Why? He's fricken sexy and he keeps his age at the same day for like the last 100 years.

HISTORY:
→Let me spin you a tale that walks on the borderline of damnation, it ill befits one of my stature by one cannot change their past based on their own beliefs. History is history and without it what are we?

Over Twenty odd years ago My brother and I were born in the year of the dragon, they praised it as a gift from the gods. My brother was rejoiced as the first born son of their home.... our mother didn't expect to have the second child a few minutes later. I was also considered a blessing because of the affiliation my family had with a strange cult that was dedicated to the year of the dragon. They had recently lost their lead priest and required a replacement; each cycle the gender changes from the previous priest to the opposite gender in order to keep thing moving at a proper pace. My parents not wishing for my brother to become bogged down by his younger sister swiftly gave me to the cult that was dedicated to the dragon.

I cannot remember that far back but I was told that three types of animals placed together within a circle as well as a human child and then mixed with alchemy could create a god like creature. Something I was informed of was that they used so many death adders, the extra's were made into my hair. They were correct when they no longer had a human child but instead had a chimera one when their ritual was completed; they committed a sin that is more damning than anything ever possible and do not forget that. Because of this I no longer have a pure relation with anyone inside of my clan. I was immediately taken to the most sacred ground that the cult had to offer and it was there that my twenty six years would be spent until the emperor deemed to call me.

My early years were spent carefree as they deigned to raise me the best they could, I wasn't able to do much mentally at a young age but I was easily a match physically for some larger children. It took only a few years before the children around me were sent away because they were afraid I would kill them by accident. When I turned five my mentor ship began and my long road to priestess would begin. My entire being was placed on the line as I learned languages from the best mentors they could muster, I learned history, mathematics and I even learned agriculture to assist if the farmers needed advice. When I turned ten I already had technically graduated high school and was moving onto courses that my priests deemed necessary. At that time I didn't understand my purpose was to do more than just learn... it was to lead and make harder decisions.

It wasn't long before my schooling was over and my priestess position would be taken, on my fourteenth birthday I took a vow to never pick up any weapon as long as I lived and to this date i have never touched a weapon. I underwent several long years of training in the ways of the cult, learning what i had to and devolving my own reasons for everything plausible. If I didn't have something ready I could always take the blame, when you aren't in charge you can easily take the blame for something that you didn't do or wasn't your fault in the first place. When the sky were dry they cursed me, when it was pouring rain they praised me. When the storms took their children from them they nearly tried to storm the cult... Yet through thick and think I was always safe thanks to my retainer grim. He has been part of the cult for a very long time and is my guardian for until he or I die.

Grim and I have an understanding of one another, he may not speak words but his soul speaks to mine like none other could. His body is my shield and I am the hand that guides him, his claws are my sword that I never will wield yet are always ready. His mind is sharper than any blade and I am grateful to have such a retainer because of so much plausible hatred. I do not recall when I met grim only that he seemed to always be there for me regardless of the situation, he is always a shadow away and always seems ready to die....

Years pass, people flourish and people await the arrival of a promised age that we can only give them if we succeed. The calling hasn't come yet but one day perhaps the call for me to give to the holder the secret to a dream, the secret to the future and the secret to the most deadliest weapon plausible. Waiting is something that I am very used to, people may think I have grown complacent but in reality time has only strengthened my resolve to bring our dream into being. If the holder does not call on me so be it, it will come one day regardless whether the world is ready for it or not.....

Great one preserve us....

TRIVIA:
→Ah well here goes a decent sized list:
Poison: I've bitten people before and it's apparently deemed deadly after a while, they can't move after 12 hours and after about 3 days it wears off! They tell me that around the area of the bite it starts getting really numb and the bite area gets really super inflamed!

Hellishly Strong: they tell me I'm really strong to be able to lift a full grown man with a single appendage. My tail is even stronger than both of my arms put together though, I've proven that by wrapping it around someone and crushing the life out of them...

natural weapons: Since I need to explain just about everything thus far including weapons that are natural might be a good Idea! Okay so I have two sets of claws, a smaller group on my normal hands that I like keeping shorter and then the large blade like ones on my second set of arms. I Have one hell of a bite, my tail is pretty much another appendage in itself and I have sharpened claws on my feet but I tend to avoid kicking as much as possible.

UNAWARE:

Balance: Something that Laven is not aware of yet is that it's impossible for her to lose her balance. She will always land on her feet if she is conscious.

Dark vision: Due to the fact that Laven goes to sleep before it gets considerably dark she has never needed to use Her dark vision. She can treat any dark space as illuminated and does not need a light source. In the dark her eyes can produce their own light from a biological mutation.

Heat sense: Like snakes Laven could pinpoint people off of their personal heat, because she does not do the same thing that snakes do with their tongues she has not discovered this ability and probably will not for quite some time.

LANGUAGES:
I speak Cretan In red, it's a good color trust me!
I also speak Xingese in white since it's the most familiar!
And Last but not least I speak Aerugese In violet because it's a decent color that has alot of backround to it!

Bodyguard:
Grim is my bodyguard, for now and for always. I have given him the title of reaper, it is the second highest position in my inner circle(only I am above him) and he is the only one that knows me well enough to protect me. He wields a bone scythe and is incredibly strong, incredibly fast and is tenacious as hell.

Spoiler:

THE VOW:
Out of everything about me what stands out the most is that i do not touch weapons. In order to become the priestess of the dragon cult I had to take a vow to never pick up a weapon of any kind. Natural weapons are fine apparently as I've been told, thankfully I have many to choose from.

ALIAS:
→Silvac

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Silvac, Wulfeski xD

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I like trains

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Divine Dragon

THEME:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Laven on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 21 times in total

Back to top Go down

Xun, Laven Empty Re: Xun, Laven

Post by Iris Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:16 am

REVISE

Appearance: The glowing? WHY does it glow? It can't just glow for no reason.
Appearance: The hands. She cuts them? Do they grow back..?
Appearance: Snake hair is okay but they can't talk. There's only one brain in a chimera body. Also, you would need like 25 snakes, not just one.
Trivia: Xingese, not Xingnese
Trivia: Aerugese, not Aerogese

Over all a great-looking chara <3
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Xun, Laven Empty Re: Xun, Laven

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 am