Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Nerose Angelier EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Nerose Angelier EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Nerose Angelier EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Nerose Angelier EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Nerose Angelier EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Nerose Angelier EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Nerose Angelier EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Nerose Angelier EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Nerose Angelier EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Nerose Angelier EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Nerose Angelier

Go down

Nerose Angelier Empty Nerose Angelier

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 am

CASE FILE: Alchemist - Militant
Nerose Angelier 2nixn42 Nerose Angelier 2nixn42 Nerose Angelier 2nixn42
Friends are the most important things you can have...

FULL NAME:
→ Nerosé Angelier

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ East City Slums

RACE:
→ Amestrian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ March 23rd, 1983

HEIGHT:
→ 5'11"

WEIGHT:
→ 170 Lbs.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
Nero's hair color is white, with some messy spikes, which look like he hadn't combed his hair. His eye color is blue, and his skin tone is light tan, but not light enough for him to look pale. Nerosé's clothes include a black shirt, a red vest, and a black, leather medium sized long overcoat. His pants are dark blue, and he wears black leather boots. His mannerisms include joking when the time really doesn't call for it, and arguing just before it does. His voice is deep, but not to deep like that of someone who is very tall. The way he walks is usually with a limp, since he was injured as a kid, but when he runs, it doesn't look like he had one. He also has a scar that runs from his left shoulder to the center of his chest. He also has a scar on the left side of his face due to his sparring with someone who occasionally spars with and just random fights in order to help people. He also wears a headband around his forehead in order to protect his forehead, but the it has a simple metal plate on it.

PERSONALITY:

Nero's personality used to be called erratic, but only before he entered prison. His emotions used to start and change with the snap of a finger. He was usually happy and knuckle-headed, but if someone really had annoyed him, he would try to annoy the person back as he was fairly petty with doing so. He also held back most emotions of sadness, as he thought of them as weakness. As well, Nero's Anger isn't in too much much in control as he gets Angry easily, which was a weakness for him as well. Nero also cannot stand it when a girl is crying near him as he doesn't know how to comfort them at all as he never really figured out how and end up failing at doing so.

After his time in prison, Nero has become callus but also trying to stop being callus. He is still nice to those he likes but will be indifferent towards those who irritate him and those who he doesn't really know. He is trying to work on his troubles with women and tyring to get better and consoling them and trying to get better at flirting so that he could possibly get a girl so that he could get a girlfriend and not probably be alone for most of his life. He distests anyone who hurts women and treats them lower than shit. He tries to keep his life in prison away from normal conversation, but will share it if he has no other choice. Also he's once who will fight from either long range or close range, but will normally try not to fight unless it's a spar or he's trying to protect someone who's a friend of his. Also, Nero prefers to stay with a friend or someone who he thinks is nice, preferrably female so that he could probably get together but won't continue to try if they aren't interested or are already taken.

LOVE:
→ Women
→ Food
→ Money
→ Sleep
→ Sparring
→ Alchemy

HATE:
→ Guys who hurt women
→ Drunks
→ Unneccisary murdering
→ Being woken up just after falling asleep
→ Hangovers

HISTORY:
Nerosé was born into a lower class family, on March 23, 1983. He had always looked up to his twin brother, Tataki Masu. Nerosé had kept 'Masu' as his last name until him and his twin had gone their separate ways after doing some jobs to survive, which seemed not to sit right with Tataki. Soon after the two had went their separate ways, he stayed and needed what he had to do to survive, which included, stealing, and fighting. He was soon in jail after getting caught, and convicted for murder, in which he was falsely accused, stealing, and assault. By this time he was 14, and in prison. While he was in prison, he had to protect himself from prisoners who would try to kill them, and prisoners who would try to rape him. He carried a shiv with him, almost anywhere he went, to protect himself. Everyday for him was a struggle, but he remained un-raped, but he had almost been killed twice, both of which, was when his guard were down. His two attempted murders were within 7 months of each other, and soon after the second one, he thought he'd try to get an appeal to get released from prison. A judge listened to his appeal, but the jury was deadlocked, twice. He felt like he had to wait another year to appeal another time. After his final appeal, it was finally said that the original trial was voided because there was planted evidance, and false testimony.

Soon after his release from prison, he started getting curious about alchemy again. By this time he was 17. He started to experiment with certain types of alchemy, but knowing to stay away from human transmutation after reading a book on the basics of alchemy. Soon after studying alchemy he was recruited into a gang of thugs, but wasn't one to do much, in fear of going back to prison, this time on his own wrong doings. He still hadn't heard or seen of his brother this time. He soon started actually trying out some alchemy and learning what type he was good at. Also, around this time, he had changed his last name from 'Masu' to 'Angelier'. The gang of thugs that Nerosé was a member of, had started to plan a bank heist, but he wouldn't have a part in it, and left the gang of thugs. He continued to study and practice alchemy, still not hearing anything on his brother. He preferred to live in the shadows of everyday life, so that he didn't get accused of anything he didn't do again. After a while, he started getting more familiar with alchemy and started to help people, instead of doing things that hurt people.

Nero had encounter several people, who mainly were women, and he flirted with some of them, but his approaches were either ignored or he just lost interest. He also encountered his twin brother, and the two had talked, but Nero had suggested a spar to his brother, in which Tataki had agreed. He did his best, and his brother did too, but the spar was only to get the two to get over their feelings of anger towards each other. Soon after the spar, he had went back to Central and, unknowingly, met the commander of Briggs Brigade. He didn't know who she was until she was just about to leave. After his meeting with Reila Tsukino, he soon chose to have lunch in a place in North City, just outside of Fort Brigs. He soon saw a woman that had walked in, and was just about to leave the restaurant before he invited her over. He introduced himself to her, and she intro duced herself as Anastasiya Ilona Romanov, but she told Nero to just call her Ana. Ana offered to pay for half the lunch, but Nero, trying to be a gentleman, said to pay for all of it, but checked his money and saw that he didn't have enough money, and decided to take her up on her offer. Ana suggested that he would have to pay her back some how, and Nero gladly agreed, hoping that the two would meet again. After the lunch and a day or two passing, Nero went to Fort Briggs, and 'rang the doorbell' as Reila had told him to.

TRIVIA:
→ Languages: Aerugese, Cretan, Xingese, and Aerugese

ALIAS:
→ Nero

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Aiko Shimizu

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]NARUTO[/b]/[i]Kakashi Hatake[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Slicing Wind Alchemist

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Slicing Wind

Last edited by Nero on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Nerose Angelier Empty Re: Nerose Angelier

Post by Iris Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 pm

REVISE
Description: Your height and weight average to be 180 lbs to 5'6 which makes him a bit stout, though his description describes him as tall.
Description:
When he is in battle, he usually rushes so that he's medium to medium-long range from his enemies.
This doesn't belong here, it belongs in personality
Personality: Needs to be 300, yours is 280
Personality: Your personality is kind of redundant you're repeating the same thing and contradicting it.
While he was in prison, he had become callused to the emotions he felt the most in his childhood, aside from needing to do what he needed to do to survive.
You previously said he was erratic and emotional and now he is callused to emotion? It's one or the other.
He think that he'd be horrible with a woman,
You state this twice.
Trivia:
-> Bringing him back, pretty much most of what he has will be the same, like know what he was when he was my only character, but certain things will be changed
Please elaborate a bit. I am unfamiliar with the character. This sounds more like Creator's comments than trivia. Trivia has to do with the character.. like "Steals people's left shoes" would be trivia.

Side note: I'm going to text Tataki just to make sure he's okay with this. I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem with it, but it never hurts to make sure <3

Please make these edits and let me know when you're done~
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Edited, added in the State part at the top as Aki said he'd have a blue name as he was one before getting deleted and was one ICly so I don't think it would make much sense if he lost his state alchemist thing in under a year ICly. Also, I am normally redundant so I can't help that too much, also, i think I made it so I didn't contradict myself too much in the areas stated above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am

REVISE

Title: You can't start as a state alchemist. I know you had been, but since you went inactive, that is lost. Please put Alchemist/Amestrian Militant

Description: You're short, at 144

Personality: It still hasn't been fixed. He's still erratic but callused. They don't go together. How can he be you be emotional but shut off from emotion? See what I mean?

While he was in prison, he had become callused to the emotions he felt the most in his childhood, aside from needing to do what he needed to do to survive until he had gotten out of prison, so he wouldn't be a prison... bitch

It might just be me, but I can't understand this sentence, can we rephrase it?

He think that he'd be horrible with a woman,

Again, you've stated it twice, please fix it.
Faceclaim: Your fc doesn't look like your description.

Please fix these and let me know when you're done.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:12 pm

/too lazy to go to the other account

Title: I'll edit it when I will get back to this Account

Description: I'll add in more later

Personality: Seems I mean something else, but I cannot think of the word. Sorry.

I'd rephrase it if it didn't make sense to me. :/ I dunno how to rephrase it since it makes sense to me.

Also, I cannot find where else i had stated that as I'm pretty sure the two have different things following, explaining the differences it it.

Face Claim: I was told the description didn't have to be the same as it, so I seem to be at an impasse here. I'm gonna go and put him back as his old FC then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Edited. I hope to god it's done now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Re-edited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am

APPROVED