Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))

Go down

Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  Empty Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 pm

CASE FILE: Civilian {Cosca Falzone}
Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  2nixn42 Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  2nixn42 Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  2nixn42
Remember the lost, Honor the fallen.

FULL NAME:
→ Maria Falzone

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Napoli, La Cérise

RACE:
→ Cerisian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 03/28/1996

HEIGHT:
→ 5'4

WEIGHT:
→ 115 pounds

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Maria has large innocent violet colored eyes. Her hair is long and falls in many waves like a waterfall of fire with its orange coloring. Her skin is smooth and soft, a very light porcine color that makes even the smallest of blushes visible. Maria's attire consists of usually a white tank top with lace trim at the top and bottom, along with a light pair of blue jeans. The jeans have various patches cover that holes that have appeared though the years of wearing them out. Over her tank top she usually wares a jacket. It's a baggy white button up jacket with white and red trim around it and two horns on the hood, Symbolizing her hardheadedness/how stubborn she can be. Maria voice is soft and like a melody when she speaks, Her body is usually shy as she walks, her hands held together in front of her and eyes locked on the ground, only looking up to make sure she wasn't about to run into anything along the way.

PERSONALITY:

LOVE:
→ Heights
→ The night
→ Reading
→ Playing Piano
→ Dancing when no one is around

HATE:
→ Thunder Storms
→ Bugs
→ Scary Movies
→ Cocky Guys
→ Make up

HISTORY:
→ You would think that being the daughter of the don would cause you to have a very interesting life, but most of the time you would be wrong. Maria Doesn't Even know what her father does. She wonders some times, and has asked a bit, but the most of an answer she gets is "I'll tell you about it later"

While Maria grew up Pretty normal, even with who her parents are. She attended a very high end private school and often found That parents would either pull their kids away from her when she tried to play with them, Or Try to force their kids to play with her. She never really understood why, At one point she had started to think that there was something wrong with her. thus, Maria felt Isolated and lonely in her child-hood. She would often lock her self up in her room and shut her self out from the world, taking her self into another land with books. Today, her room's wall are filled with books, and if you see her walking around the house in her signature horned hoodie, her nose was most likely buried into a book.

Now for the story of Maria's hoodie, that she rarely takes off, and is the key to finding out her mood for the day, or even how she feels about you. It was a Christmas gift from her first and only Friend, Emily, who was a transfer student to the school she had been attending at the time. Emily had hand made the hoodie just for Maria, making it all the more dear to her. Maria swore she would wear it all the time, which only made Emily laugh and make a comment about how it would start smelling funny if she did, making them both giggle.

Emily, tragically, was killed only a month later. She had been playing outside with her dog, when he ran out into the street. With out hesitation, Emily ran out after him. It was then that a car came barreling around the corner, never having enough time to stop even if they had tried....
Maria stayed in her room for a good five weeks after that, She hardly spoke, the only time she left was to go to school, even then she wouldn't talk, not even to answer the teachers.
Maria wears the hoodie in the memory of her dearest friend, and to keep her self reminded that even the things she loves the most can be taken away from her in an instant.

Things started to go down hill For Maria in school. It first Started when she would get detention everyday, for never taking off her hoodie, as it was ageist the schools dress code. Though Eventually they gave up on that, seeing as she was one of the most stubborn children to walk the earth. Next She wouldn't show her work when doing papers, the teachers claiming she was cheating even though she would do a test with a 90% on the spot. Finally, she just stopped coming to class all together. Today, She takes classes Online and with Tudors.

Maria's Friend Circle is very small. Mostly because she wont allow her self to have Friends after losing Emily. She shuts her self away and puts up a cold exterior, only coming out of her shell to her family and a few family friends.

TRIVIA:
→ Is the daughter of Marcolo Falzone.

ALIAS:
→ Maria Falzone

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ none

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ none, though i know i might have to make a few changes.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]kantoku[/b] / [i] kurumi[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ N/A

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Cold Shoulder Pro

Last edited by Maria Falzone on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))  Empty Re: Falzone, Maria (( wip...agian))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:54 am

Archive date is the 28th. And it's Falzone, not Flazone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 pm

I think i got everything done and fixed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 am

If none of the other mods could touch this - I need to go over and okay this personally to make sure it's consistent with both Marco and Constanza's apps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm

REVISE

1] Change the topic header to Civilian {Cosca Falzone}

2] She'd be put into private education from a young age.

3] Because she's younger, and female, she wouldn't see much of her father and become involved with his operations unless she distinctly requested to. Which, even then, he wouldn't really allow.

4] Cerisian, not Cersian.

5] Need to specify the city of birth. Which would, in this case, most likely be Napoli.

6] Your personality is contradictory. How can she be both shy and hard-headed? It doesn't really make sense. Hard-headed people have a tendency to rush into things and be very outgoing, and typically shy people are softer. Of course, if you mean she's grown to be thick-skinned or is headstrong and just shy because of her father, then that's understandable, but expand a tad.

7] You need a Custom Rank. It's the tagline beneath your avatar, such as mine is "Nightmare In Your Skull". Official Title can be deleted as a field.

8] Please try and run this app through some form of spellchecker. It's riddled with grammatical and spelling errors and it really makes it difficult.

I'm sorry, but if you want to be related to another character of mine, I'm going to be picky about history, presentation, and details, because I have to make sure your app's of the best standard you can muster. It's a point of personal importance for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Just to add: it's La Cerisé, not La Cérise. ^_~
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down