Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Amato, Cajetan EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Amato, Cajetan EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Amato, Cajetan EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Amato, Cajetan EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Amato, Cajetan EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Amato, Cajetan EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Amato, Cajetan EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Amato, Cajetan EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Amato, Cajetan EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Amato, Cajetan EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Amato, Cajetan

2 posters

Go down

Amato, Cajetan Empty Amato, Cajetan

Post by Caj Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

CASE FILE: Chimerae
Amato, Cajetan 2nixn42Amato, Cajetan 2nixn42 Amato, Cajetan 2nixn42
"Some call it luck, some call it cheating. I call it creative assistance."
FULL NAME:
→ Cajetan Amato (Aka) Caj

SEX:
YES! Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Uncertain, assumed to be somewhere in La Cerise

RACE/SPECIES:
→ 1/4 Esparian 3/4 Cerisian Flamingo chimera

GENERATION:
→ Gen 6

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ His actual birthdate is November 19, 1989

HEIGHT:
→ 6 foot even

WEIGHT:
→ 170 lbs

PICTURE:

Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:

→ Caj definitely looks unique. A sore thumb with attributes that add an odd almost 'exotic' look to him. His face is young and yet matured some, if he doesn't shave, it shows as stubble on his chin which he proceeds to shave immediately because ink facial hair is incredibly odd and dying it would be very painful. His natural hair color is a variation of pink from powder pink(summer) to a hot pink (winter). A light and kind of fluffy hair with wispy, care-free bangs. A lot of times, his hair at the base is pink and his bangs from the dye fading out. The 'center' areas between base and bang are blonde. Part of his hair is down, while some is pulled back into a tiny ponytail on his head. The rest that is down sits in a layered sort of mess while framing his face. The length only reaches his shoulders (Though just).

His eyes are a warm honey color. Golden and inviting with regular pupils that sit and observe in the center of golden seas. The frame is sort of almond shaped, a bit feminine and almost reflect a personal playfulness. He keeps his eyebrows 'trimmed' otherwise they would get kind of bushy and again.. pink facial hair is not so appealing.

The rest of his body is sinewy and thin. He doesn't seem to have any muscle upon glancing at him (It's not like he works out anyways). The color of his skin is a darker tan color, bringing the whole color scheme of his body together kind of oddly. HE stands tall and almost always has a smug smirk on his face. The walk that of someone who knows he's better than 'you'. A cocky and arrogant man through even appearance. He speaks in a kind of higher voice than a lot of men, almost a girly voice, yet it holds enough to dictate being male. If you didn't know he was a boy by appearance it's likely to mistake him for a woman (Or if you're just unobservant). He has a birthmark on the heel of his left foot that looks like a small bluish blob.

PERSONALITY:

Dear journal:

Self absorbed, self centered and complete selfish are many terms I have heard to describe myself. Haha. I don’t see it. I am not vain at all, but if I were who could blame me? I am after all the best thing to happen since sliced bread. Isn’t obvious? I carry myself with confidence because, I’m perfect. You SHOULD be jealous. Hell yeah, if I weren’t me , I know I would be. Since I am, I can only bathe in the feelings of envy you must be pouring off. Heh.

Don’t think about touching what’s mine. I will fuck you up. You can look, you can desire and you can ogle, but NOT touch. I swear if you touch my things I will rip out your throat, okay? That includes my body. If you so much as scratch my flawless skin, I am going to make sure you can’t have children. You can keep what I give you, but that doesn’t mean forever. My stuff is MINE. What is given, I expect some compensation. Let me tell you now, I dislike being cheated. If I find you are cheating me, I just might pull some strings and cheat YOU of your life.

It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught. Conning people is simply having charm. You can’t blame me for that. I’m just naturally alluring and amazing. I don’t have to work to be as appealing as I am, I just am! Ladies, ladies~! Oh HOW I love the ladies. Though I won’t discriminate the occasional ‘bottom’ should he trail along to bask in the awesome beams that are ME. I wouldn’t blame him, I’d be gay for me too.

Romance? To be honest? It’s not something I would talk aloud about- but. I have a few people I do like and one such.. mafia member. I’ve been crushing a long time, but it’s as if no matter how hard I try, he doesn’t notice me. I swear, the harder I intend to make him jealous, he blow me off. I didn’t think it was possible. Ah. I’ll get control.. eventually. Maybe these are just fleeting dreams that I’m not exactly sure of. However even just a scolding glance makes my heart race and I don’t know what to do about it. I lose my head and do dumb stuff, hoping I will get a little notice, without out-right stating my feelings. I-I’m actually not sure how he would react. I’m afraid so much, that he will reject my feelings and I’d rather keep him nearby…

Bice, Bice, Bice! Say that devil's name more than thrice and she just might come and rip out your throat. She's an old flame I've long since been over. Though we were off and on (In more than one way hehehehe) for a good six months, she said I was too amazing (Self-centered) for her to handle. She 'moved on', but given the chance, we both know she'd take it. Maybe not an actual relationship, but nightly visits aren't out of the picture. A scuffle under sheets and she's back to a timid little lamb (sleeping drunk). Yeah, how could she hate this anyways? I'm just pure awesome stuff.

I don't know, sometimes I just- I want a hug. I feel a little lonely, honestly. I mean, I have all these people around me and yet, no one really knows anything about me or about who I am... Their observations are skin deep. I mean.. even with Bice I had to keep up this act. I'm envious. I wish I could just wake up and believe every word I say. Is it too much? Do I REAALLYY believe these words I write down? The words I think. It feels so good to just NOT CARE. When I get home and realize the truth.. not a lot of people would like me, if I weren't an ass most of the time. Then again, I don't find it assery, I just find it blatancy. Hopefully, someone will understand me though, one day. Then I wouldn't feel so uptight about it.

For now, I'll just strive to have some time before time's up. There's a lot to be done and a lot of fun to be had. Do my job, goof off with my pals and head home for a good dinner. In fact a dinner sounds amazing. Write later, ciao~!

P.S. LADIES. I dislike kinky things.. put the whips away.

LOVE:
→ Flirting, winning games, grifting, jazz, classical music, the trumpet, gambling, drinking, Santino, pasta with fettuccine, Collecting smoking pipes, Sherlock Holmes novels, Lounging around in his boxers. The last one especially with a bucket of ice cream and a soap opera on the t.v., pick-pocketing, being a show-off, making others jealous, SEX!!, getting off in any way, his uncle, Shrimp, 'The chase', doing generally stupid stuff

HATE:
→ Being quiet, doing nothing, not getting paid, Getting kicked in the nuts (Though who wouldn't), a great majority of kinky things, being ignored, people touching his things, Being surrounded by sweaty people, Rap music, wigs, cigars, chalk, know-it-alls, Being shot down, getting nagged, naggy people, paper bags, Gelemortians (You would never guess), doing too much work, not enough down time

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ He was a 'slave' when he was younger

HISTORY:

→ A long time ago, Caj was born to a family. The date was unimportant, not written but by the doctors. A last name he no-longer remembers. His parents were irritating people that he doesn't like to think even existed. Even before he was born, they used him for money. Greedy individuals who let people experiment on his body for money. A prototype and and a game for people who wanted to test the man's life. His DNA manipulated and the words reinforced were, "He'll probably die." That perked his parents, a baby they didn't have to take care of was less money out of hand. To their disdain a few months later and the baby was born. An oddly human-looking child with pink hair. A side-effect of being injected with Dna of Flamingo.

As they decided the boy would have to work off every cent they ever paid for him, when he was capable of walking and talking, he was made into a slave. Every week or so, he was 'sold' to another household. This left his sole being to do whatever that person wanted, whatever they needed and well- he doesn't like to think back to it. Up until he was ten, he went through those notions. So many faces he could vividly remember too soon to be blended into others. Pains were in so many different forms. All of them were humiliating and demeaning. A past not worth remembering.

Upon the fatigue of so much crap that his parents put him though, he reached a day he said 'fuck it' and ran away. At night, he slipped away and hopped the first metro he could. Though he had literally nothing but the clothes on his back, he was happy. A boy with nothing was happier than he had ever been with the amount of stuff he had at 'home'. His 'toys' a 'well-made meal' that's what they were called and yet, they were nothing more than illusions to make the boy happy. Nothing he had was of real worth and as he spent time on the streets he learned that. Everything he eared on the streets was garage and some of the 'toys' he had were out there. It was dull, achingly so.

Night times, his back hurt, scavenging through the trashcans for scraps of food, then later bent over another while returning it from whence he came. A night spent over the same garbage can he'd eaten out of. Later he'd be further sick- He couldn't live like this. He couldn't survive like this. The young boy sough to look at others. How did they make their pretty dollar? His eyes unfolded to a watch of the other people stealing glances among other things. It was his turn. He started small, the slightest misplaced hand led him to be kicked hard, knocked over and beaten at times. a bad pic-pocket was one that was starved and nearly killed. Street life was terrible. The trials never ended, but soon, Caj discovered he had a gift.

Picking a new game to play, he was more enhanced with the ability to sweet talk people long enough to get what he wanted, indiscreetly as it was. A step farther and he was simply sob-story winning his way to gaining what he needed. Lies and deceit were his best friend. He had no bounds, no rules. He was a hellion, soon stealing even from stores simply to get the thrill. It felt good, to have something he wanted, something he didn't even need. Greed of a starving child offered a buffet. Stuff himself until he was sick and vomit the excess. It was the same with toys, even tobacco. Things he didn't even know what they were, he stole them just to enjoy the feeling of having something solid, something that was his.

It was a miracle he had managed that long without getting caught. His hands were never cut off, but eventually a teacher found the man and scolded him about needing to be in a school of sorts. When Caj explained he had no school or even a home anyways, the woman was shocked and took (dragged) the boy to an establishment that would enroll him into foster care. That was never good. Foster parents were lazy people that just wanted money. Little amounts of items made the boy remember his original home. He had nothing, and what he did have was constantly fought over, he wouldn't have it.

It seemed almost out of the blue, but a chance came up. A man whom was looking for a child to adopt, someone older, but teachable. A grin spread upon the boy's face as he created a plot. An idea of the worst kind. He would trick this man into taking him somewhere, away form the thieving bilge-rats in the god-foresaken foster home. A clever expression and the man was approached. "Hello sir, might I interest you in a proposal?" The man had turned his attention to the boy. "Care to make a wager. Should I win this game, then you adopt me and take me home. Should I lose, then well, I'll let you chose the stakes. It's such a simple game, sir. I promise."

The deal was made and the game started. Caj showed his skills by cheating of course, without getting caught and the game was won. the man, not one to back down from a wager, took Caj with him and filed papers. The man was adopted with a new name. Cajetan Amato. A young man who was trained and even introduced into the 'grifting' business not long after.

Years passed and Caj proved his wit and worked further upon studies and his sleazy ways. Though, he felt a bit empty inside, he still pursued that which made him feel happy. Things that belonged to him. Even as his adopted father was killed a few years later and he was whisked under his Uncle's wing. He was constantly trying to fill the void, as he lied and cheated even with a job he gained. A con artist, a clever man. Trickery and illusions, the simplest of things that led him to be a devil of his own sorts, yet an appeal continues to bring people to feed their money to his job.

TRIVIA:
→ Speaks in Cerisian and Moderately accented Cretan
→ Tends to use the phrase 'baby pouches' when referring to a certain male anatomy...
→ He is a grifter (Con artist) and is very decent at his job.
→ His hair is pink, but he dyes it blonde (it ends up fading out a lot of time)
→ Due to flamingo DNA he can fly (Jk) He can run at a slightly faster speed than most humans.
→ He doesn't know his actual birthday
→ He never had a last name before the Amato family adopted him
→ Dated Bice for half a year, but she 'broke up' with him.
→ Has a tendency to be very flirtatious
→ Dislikes Karaoke night
→ Left handed
→ Likes to watch soap operas
→ Doesn't back down from a bet
→ Dropped out of law school (Dimitri is still pissed about that)
→ Dropped out of art school (Dimitri is still pissed)
→ Had to fight a man because it was believed Caj deflowered his daughter (Dimitri was.. oddly okay with this)
→ Doesn't believe in ghosts
→ Tends to skip breakfast
→ Likes to walk on the curb like a balance beam
→ Major show off
→ Exhibits no self restraint a lot of times.
→ He loves eating shrimp and various other seafood
→ He has 20/10 eyesight. From flamingo DNA he has enhanced eyesight, naturally.
→ He likes to pick-pocket people

ALIAS:
→ Ammy

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Yoshi, Val, Deity, Lian, Kata, Iris

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ REVAMP 8D Minorly

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Inazuma Eleven/b]/[i]Tsunami Jousuke[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Card shark

Last edited by Caj on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Caj
Caj
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Amato, Cajetan Empty Re: Amato, Cajetan

Post by Caj Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 am

This is done and ready for review
Caj
Caj
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 am

APPROVED

Tentatively, at least. The use of the word "slave" is a tad... eh. The associations are rather ancient. A human trafficking ring doubling as a smuggling circle for chimeric children would be more appropriate given the circumstances... slavery is almost... yeah.

Regardless, he's good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Moved back to revamping, per Ammy's request so she can redo Caj, sans mafia.
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Caj Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 am

This is revamped 8D enough
Caj
Caj