Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Disrupting the Peace EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Disrupting the Peace EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Disrupting the Peace EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Disrupting the Peace EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Disrupting the Peace EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Disrupting the Peace EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Disrupting the Peace EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Disrupting the Peace EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Disrupting the Peace EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Disrupting the Peace EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Disrupting the Peace

Go down

Disrupting the Peace Empty Disrupting the Peace

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

How in the world had she NOT lost her commission? She swore that her superior was going to fire her and that she would be separated from Kaede in terms of their job, but by some miracle she managed to retain her police partner and rank. Granted, she knew that she was on extremely thin ice at this point and that the smallest crack in her following protocol would certainly result in her discharge, but she had kept her job. So what was she doing to celebrate this? Well... She was on patrol. Thats right, she wasn't out spending time with Kaede, they weren't patrolling the same route, she was keeping an eye peeled on the busy neighborhood about her that was bustling with life. The nightlife was just starting to kick in amidst the twilight that settled about her, a few drunken eyes trailing after the pretty police woman as she strode at her own pace down the street.

She had since gotten a replacement uniform since she had ripped her last one, the skirt hugging tight to her legs as her heels clicked upon the pavement. Black tights covered her legs, her long hair shimmering purple in the neon lights despite the fact they were black strands. Blue eyes stared out between her bangs with a quiet calm, a katana strapped to her side which one hand rested upon casually. There was no gun strapped to her body or baton, just her katana. Most couldn't help but look from her swaying backside to the sheath of the weapon which immediately made them hope she hadn't noticed their wandering eyes. They didn't know that she was quite used to such looks and thought nothing of it, for a look was harmless. It was what you might do ASIDE from just looking that usually led to trouble. For once she was lacking her police hat which she had decided to leave at home for tonight, her ears perking up to a some loud voices that practically exploded out of a particular bar. Sighing quietly to herself, she glanced up to the sign above the door, making a mental note before she strode inside.

A few men were being rowdy around a table, throwing out some curses at each other amidst threats. As soon as fists were raised, she clamped a hand down on one of the mens shoulder with a calm little smile upon her lips as she looked at each of them. "Now gentlemen," she began quietly, inwardly chuckling at how a couple of their more sober friends instantly stiffened once they saw her uniform. "I believe you are causing a public disturbance. I'm only going to warn you once that you should leave this establishment quietly and sober up at home." "Oi, oi... Who tha heeeell d..do you thinnk you are lady huh?! Do you even know who I am?" One of the boys slurred at her, instantly getting up in her face though she did not flinch. She merely stared at him evenly for a moment before turning her gaze to his friends. "I am holding you responsible for these two. Make sure they get home and drink some water. Otherwise next time it won't just be a warning." Instantly they sprang into action and tugged the two about to fight outside, the room now much quieter without them there.

Kasumi stared after them for a couple of moments before sighing lightly, walking over to the bartender while pulling out a little notebook from her hip. "Could I have a water please?" She asked him sweetly, looking at him long enough to see him go off before she began to write in her notebook, taking note of what had transpired juuuuust in case she ran into the group again later that evening.

Back to top Go down

Disrupting the Peace Empty Re: Disrupting the Peace

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Ahh, nightlife in Edo was always so lively, which was a pleasure and a curse in their own way. On the bright side, bars and nightclubs were at full swing, so alcohol and beautiful women were plentiful in grand numbers, but so were drunken men with wandering eyes, and that often bothered her. Neon lights glistened across her wheat blond hair cascading in clumps down her back and shoulders and perfectly supple and tanned skin, her short skirted kimono fluttering just below her bikini area, which several she swore would crouch when she passed by to sneak a peak before she turned back with eyes filled with a bloodthristy rage before continuing down the sidewalk with a bright smile.

Alot had happened in the past few months, like a war she hadn't been needed for and a sweep in command, though her job had relatively stayed the same, though now her division was comprised exclusively of women, which was heaven on Earth to Kumero. It was rather balmy out in the streets, cluttered with people so it was rather hot, where in she took a tessen from her kimono sleeve and fanned herself, her face brightening with relief.

But tonight was drinkin' night, she thought, so she found the nearest bar, and what do ya know, a police uniform had taken up occupancy. Chirst, she thought, with a cop around she couldn't have any fun...until she saw the person inside the uniform. A very, VERY attractive woman was beheld in her vision. She was standing by some drunken looking fellows at a table, most likely giving them a warning for being too damn loud. One of the two plastered ones made a remark that was too rude to let slip by, but Police Girl went on and ordered something from the bar. Time to go to work.

Kumero went straight past the table, her objective to acquire a bottle of sake, but a jolt shot through her back as she turned around with a snap, seeing a ale soaked hand gripped onto her luscious backside, making her blush and face scowl. The man attatched to it was the same who had made that little quip to Police Girl, and he was currently laughing his ass off. Currently. She cocked back a hand into a fist, letting it fly into his temple, making him spin in his seat and fall to the floor with thud, but not without severe pain shooting up her arm. Why did idiots have such. thick. skulls?

"I don't care who you think you are, guy, but don't ever touch me. Especially there, cause you'll be lucky to be going home with JUST a concussion..." And with that she went to the bar, reached into her cleavage and pulled out a money clip, smacked down a fistful of bills, and requested sake, but just a bottle. She then took a seat and crossed her legs to keep prying eyes from her nethers, eyeing the police girl with a bit of interest.

"Better me than you, eh? Kumero Ayashizu, and you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Unfortunately before the men had departed, the idiot had decided to grope a woman who walked in during the whole encounter, Kasumi's eyes narrowing as the smile faltered a little. Damn. So they-- Then her eyebrows raised as the woman suddenly whipped around and punched the man in the temple, inwardly face-palming as that meant she definitely would have paperwork to do tonight. "I don't care who you think you are, guy, but don't ever touch me. Especially there, cause you'll be lucky to be going home with JUST a concussion..." So the man exited without any grace or dignity, his friends dragging him along while half-running out themselves. Two terrifying women? They were done. Screw that. As for Kasumi, she did receive her water a moment or two after she asked for it, thanking the bartender quietly as the woman spoke again. "Better me than you, eh? Kumero Ayashizu, and you are?"

Well that was easy, she didn't even have to ask for her name. "Officer Kasumi Sasaki. Ayashizu-san, even if he had groped me, it would just mean I could clap him in irons and send him off." She sipped quietly at her water as she added a little line and continued downward upon the page she was writing on. "I'm afraid I cannot simply ignore the fact you just punched him although..." She sighed lightly and closed her notebook, noting how this Kumero was looking her over. If she wasn't mistaken, she was checking Kasumi out. And that always amused our dear Kasumi. "But I suppose I can say it was in self-defense for the sexual harassment. Consider this a warning then." She mused with a light smirk as she took a decent gulp of her water, her other hand brushing her long hair back as one of the patrons fixed the overturned chair. So where was the evening going to go from here hmm? Honestly it probably wouldn't go that far since she was on duty, but you never knew. She could at least see how far it would progress till she was finished her water, her hands sliding the pen and notebook back into their pouch at her hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh, she liked this one, Kumero did. Well-mannered, beautiful, and with a sense of humor by the looks of it, too. As this woman sipped her water, Kumero tightened her grip around the neck of the clay sake bottle, pouring some of it into her mouth, rolling her tongue in it before swallowing with a smile. She was talking about how she could've slapped the man in cuffs, which sent a thought through Kumero's mind that she KNEW was not appropriate, but didn't care, then said she'd let her off for a warning...well, this obviously meant she hadn't heard of her before, which meant she didn't know about her rank either...this could be fun, but she knew she probably couldn't keep it under wraps for long. She rotated her wrist, making the bottle emit a swishing sound, staring at its movements.

It didn't look like she was going to talk much, so that meant Kumero would have to start some conversation...but how to start...in her head, she snapped her fingers, her face lighting up with a mischievous smile. She gently placed the bottle down on the counter, turned to the woman, and extended her slender wrists. "I think it'd be safer for everyone here if I was cuffed. Believe me, I could rip this place to shreds, so help out your fellow citizens." She was smiling sweetly, her arms pushing together her breasts as they were extended, pushing up her cleavage. Was not her intention to, but the damn things get in the way from time to time.

Though, that was no way to start a conversation...start with something simple. Something that she'd want to tell about herself. Favorite movie? No...Favorite food? No....Wait...Perfect, she thought as she flitted her eyelashes as the idea hit her. "What's your favorite thing about police work, Sasaki-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 am

Kasumi did wonder about how wise it was for this woman to be drinking sake after the little display she had just given the police officer, but it wasn't like she could prevent people from pursuing such pleasures. If she wasn't on duty, she would probably partake in the drink herself. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kumero place the bottle down, a slender eyebrow extending as she watched the woman lean over towards her while offering her wrists to her. Oh? What was this now? "I think it'd be safer for everyone here if I was cuffed. Believe me, I could rip this place to shreds, so help out your fellow citizens." Kasumi couldn't help herself, smirking as she had to resist all temptation to actually grab those delicate wrists that had been offered to her. "Mmm, tempting... But I think you'd enjoy it just a smidge too much." She murmured softly with a chuckle in her throat, already picturing that scene in her mind. But would Kaede mind? Heh... probably not. He'd probably ask to join, goof that he was.

So was this woman normally this forward? And for that matter, when was the last time she had pursued a female lover? It had been a while since she had gone on a stalk anyways. Ran would probably have been the last one. Heh... Oh Ran... She did miss him terribly. "What's your favorite thing about police work, Sasaki-san?" Eh? Blinking out of her thoughts, the young policewoman had to pause to gather her thoughts. Why exactly did she love doing what she did? "Well, I guess fighting crime. It's like being some kind of superhero." She chuckled at the flitting image of her in one of those ridiculous costumes zipping around the streets of Edo chasing some criminal. Oh that was priceless. No, wait... KAEDE in that image was even MORE priceless. HAH! "But in all seriousness, I want to do my part in making the world a little bit safer. We've already got enough war going on elsewhere and we certainly can't rely on the military to guard our cities, that would be odd anyways. This way I can help protect my home, without having to leave it or risk getting blown up in a bomb blast." She smiled sweetly at that, allowing her answer to sink in while she took a sip of her water.

Now, she remembered hearing the name Kumero Ayashizu before. Maybe it was because of her parents, but she made sure to keep up to date in the important figures for their country. Her mother still had to report to them after all. "So, Lieutenant Colonel, what is your favorite part of being Head of Defense?" Kasumi was amused to see how she might react to this new reveal of knowledge, so she sat back and quietly sipped at her water. At this rate it would soon be gone and she would have to leave to go back on patrol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:38 pm

"I'll admit, I probably WOULD enjoy that too much..." Her voice trailed off into a little chuckle, then a small sigh as she bit on the tip of her pinkie finger in an attempt to reign in her temptation. This woman seemed ok with the idea, so that was another point for Ms. Kasumi. Osamu probably wouldn't care that she was going out on an excursion, though she knows what happened when Kumero stayed home on Saturdays, and it would usually involve handcuffs anyway. Then she went on about how she wanted to keep the land they both called home safe, which was an excellent goal in Kumero's eyes. Her countenance became soft and warm to this woman as she took her 2nd of sake, the warmth was starting to spread across her body.

Then she mentioned a rank that was indeed her own, and her position in the military. So she wanted to try and shock her, but it wasn't working here. Though it was nice she wouldn't have to explain. "Well, most of my expenses are paid, so my booze is always well stocked, and I have the sweetest little assistant...I think I have a picture..." Indeed she did, as her fingers sunk into her cleavage and pulled out a wallet, and flipped it open to display a photo of Osamu, in an adorably sexy kitten outfit, her hand up like a cat licking her palm, the cutest shade of blush on her face. "Took me forever to get her in that outfit, but it was SO worth it. And why don't you have just a shot of some of this? Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. One shot can't hurt, though I don't know how well you handle booze..." She was issuing a challenge, whether Kasumi caught it or not would be entertaining to see. She folded the wallet and put it back in its resting place, taking another sip from the clay bottle. Her face was starting to blush, the few ideas in her mind forming to little movies, and she was enjoying each and every one as she started to slip into a sort of day dream, staring at the woman with delight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'll admit, I probably WOULD enjoy that too much..." So now Kasumi had to wonder, was the woman as... experimental as she was? Sampling various bits of the population? For that matter, what in the world must happen back wherever she lived? From the sounds of it, it had to be as interesting as what happened at Kasumi's. Or her various "lovers" homes. So the young policewoman chuckled softly to herself as she observed how the color was rising to Kumero's cheeks, how she seemed to find the tip of her pinky to be a delicious thing for how she was biting it. Perhaps she was holding back something hm? The thought made her smirk as she sipped her water quietly, blinking as the bartender also slid some crunchies with sauce towards her. "Thank you." She murmured quietly to him with a warm smile, her blue eyes shimmering slightly as he nodded once and turned away. She believed she saw a blush there! She'd have to remember to come back here at another time then~ <3

It was actually a bit of a relief that Kumero did not react too strongly to the knowledge that Kasumi revealed she knew. It may result in a situation she didn't really want to deal with in the first place. "Well, most of my expenses are paid, so my booze is always well stocked, and I have the sweetest little assistant...I think I have a picture..." Oh? An assistant eh? This should be good. A smirk of amusement quickly found its way to Kasumi's features as she stared at the picture, leaning her head against her hand slightly as she propped her elbow up on the bar counter. She wasn't quite phased by where the wallet was pulled from, more curious to see this assistant to Kumero. Oh that was precious. Ooo, maybe she should see if Kaede would be willing to do that! She almost choked on the crunchies she was about to swallow as a laugh wanted to burst forth from her at that mental image. She was pretty sure this had to happen now. Hmm, or would his reaction to seeing her dress like that be more glorious? This was something she would have to ponder. "Took me forever to get her in that outfit, but it was SO worth it." "Heh, I can imagine it did." What other tortures must she go through hm? "And why don't you have just a shot of some of this? Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. One shot can't hurt, though I don't know how well you handle booze..."

Oh boy. Kasumi straightened up slightly, instantly on more alert since she really couldn't infringe upon the rules anymore. Not even for this, and not even for a woman who could certainly count as her superior far up the totem pole. She held up a hand and bowed her head slightly, her gaze cast downwards. "I must respectfully decline I'm afraid. Perhaps another time when I'm not on duty." Raising those sapphire depths to the lovely woman before her, she bowed slightly and pushed herself up, leaving a couple of dollars tip for the bartender. "Do forgive me, but I must excuse myself. I really should get back on patrol." She rose from her stool and bowed to Kumero before she turned for the door, almost wondering if she would end up somehow finding Kaede's clothes strewn about again. Then again... would this woman end up following her or not? THAT would be interesting to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

"You don't have to excuse yourself, besides drinking I have nothing to do tonight, so I'll come with. I'll watch your back." She pipped, smiling as she took a peer at that perfectly plump, uuuuh...pair of thighs...yeah...as she popped up from her stool, kimono skirt flitting up just a little too high before coming back down and draping her upper thighs. Kumero knew she should wear something under her fabulous attire, but undergarments were just too constricting and she liked the feel of silk against her bare skin, so she often went without them.

Kumero wasn't letting this one get away, not by a long shot. She walked on past Kasumi, her skirt flitting with her light step as she opened the door with a woosh, turning her head over her shoulder and winking at her new little companion, giving her another once over, looking at those fantastic sapphire eyes and everything attatched as she steps out into the street. Immediately, she thought she heard screaming from down the street and it didn't sound happy. Her face automatically turned to a small scowl as she crooked an eye to the sound, again the scream sounded, louder this time. It was a woman, and then Kumero yelled back to the policewoman, "Looks like we have our first customers of the night" With that, she bolted through crowds of people, weaving through many drunken street-goers, following the sounds of screaming until she came upon a awfully lit alleyway. What waited for her came straight from a movie, two larger men, stuffed with muscles pinning a woman to a wall, trying to stop her from screaming. Kumero flung out her tessen from her sleeves, black cloth and steel glinting in the streetlights behind her.

"Hello, boys~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 pm

"You don't have to excuse yourself, besides drinking I have nothing to do tonight, so I'll come with. I'll watch your back." Slowing in her step, Kasumi smiled a soft reserved smile, closing her eyes as she nodded once. "Very well. You are my superior far up the line." She didn't turn to face her even as she reached for the doorhandle, Kumero already beating her to it. Opening her eyes, she followed her outside just as that scream pierced the street. The hints of a smile was gone as she immediately gripped the handle of her katana, pausing a moment to listen for the source. Once she pinned it, she took off running, barely catching Kumero's yell, "Looks like we have our first customers of the night" She was on the job now, her lips tightening as she weaved through people towards the alleyway even as Kumero came from a slightly different angle.

What was with tonight and idiots? Did they sense that she was on duty and on thin ice? Letting go of the hilt of her sword, she stood there with her hands at her side even as her superior drew her weapon. "Hello, boys~" "Someone's been naughty." She muttered as she leaped forward just as one turned to face her, the other shoving the woman away. She didn't wait for him to say a word, ducking down to dodge his punch as she curved one upwards into his spine, suddenly all up in his face as she grabbed his other wrist and spun. She assumed that Kumero was getting the other one even as she shoved the man up against the wall, leaning close to his ear as he attempted to push away. His other wrist quickly became captive to her heel, her free hand pulling out her cuffs. "Now, if you struggle too much you'll just make this worse for yourself." She said sweetly as she smirked, cuffing his hands together, amused at how quickly he had become passive. Oh street idiots.

She glanced back to see that Kumero had taken care of the other doofus, gripping her radio so she could call it in and get these idiots to HQ. Giving them the address of where they were, she sighed lightly and cracked her neck, turning to Kumero then, "So drinks and a slight brawl? Sounds like a nice date." She chuckled at the bad joke, quite aware of the fact that she might not be going home tonight at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:07 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down