Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Una mujer increíble EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Una mujer increíble EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Una mujer increíble EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Una mujer increíble EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Una mujer increíble EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Una mujer increíble EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Una mujer increíble EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Una mujer increíble EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Una mujer increíble EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Una mujer increíble EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Una mujer increíble

2 posters

Go down

Una mujer increíble Empty Una mujer increíble

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:38 am

OOC: Enter Maribel

IC:

Everything were going according to plan, actually if things went the way Maribel desired to, she wouldn't be doing this right now. In a narrow air duct, Momoe was dwelling waiting for her prey to show up in the cafeteria in this movie studio. But hey, air ducts to her was like a second home..though why Momoe was there to begin with?

About two days ago..

There was this contest over the net where she would answer questions. The winners would see Tanandra Collier herself performing on the stage in a very huge grand movie studio. These kind of events doesn't happen everyday and Maribel was pretty determined to win the contest, she was going to get the Autograph from non other than lady Macbeth. Oh, blood Roses..it was awesome.

Despite answering all the quiz questions correctly. Maribel was not one of the winners which was strange indeed. Probably something went wrong with the system, a big mistake, why? because Momoe was like DAMN! when her eyes read the contest results. She vowed that some cervical spines to be CRUSHED and lumbar spines to SMASHED..those fools of system administrators, THEY SCREWED THINGS UP!

But truly, it didn't matter. Maribel get her things done on her own way, in a way or another. So, she memorized the winners' faces and looks when posted over the net. Momoe would get herself an invitation and rather than looking for them across Esparia or beyond, she would wait for them to be there on the destined day. However, in the previous day, Dom Aves slipped in and left a dress and sandals in a secure position for her to procure later on..

Today..

So yeah, Maria Isabel was in the air ducts, Winners of the contest shall take their launch there in their reserved tables and as planned, they were going to set under the shaft distributing air into the whole cafteria. They were on time, the technique Maribel was going to use was like that of a Ninja in Aerugese history. A transparent thread descended from the shaft and since Maribel was in the cold air duct, she blocked the air from going out. The thread was ready and stable, Momoe dropped some poison droplets from a small vial of hers to the thread. Those droplets kept descending to the end of the end falling into someone's drink...SLAM DUNK!

OK, the poison was not designed to kill but it would afflict the drinker greatly. Ultimately, it wouldn't work like magic which was good giving the brown haired, the brown eyed girl the chance to exit air duct and get to where was the victim.

In her casual outfit, Maribel crossed hallways filled and congested with people directly to the cafeteria to find her prey really tired and showing symptoms of a future puke. Of course, no one of other winners was going to help as soon they would meet their idol. Well, she couldn't blame them. So, Maribel offered assistance and delivered the sick to the clinic taking from the invitation letter in the process.

Leaving him behind, Momoe went to this secure location where she left her bag which had her dress and sandals in them where she would change in a rest room. Oh, she wouldn't meet the celebrity in casual clothes. So, the simple dress and sandals would do, she never thought of herself would look good in fancy. That's done, Momoe returned back to where the queue was standing, nah, she didn't intended to wait for the queue so she passed them all to stand in the first spot. This of course wouldn't go unnoticed, the fan who was supposed to be the first one on the line wanted to protest that's when she innocently silenced him with her elbow hitting that spot of his stomach which would make his breathing REALLY difficult.

Oh, Sorry.. Maribel in complete candor apologized. Still, she was met with resistance, the second one in the line - THAT SCUM - wanted to make his stand. Quickly, Maribel approached her posing - in all guiltless - an Aerugese apologetic bow where she would with her head hit her jaw. It must be mentioned that Maribel was that close, that close to break his jaw.

I am very sorry..would you please grant me a passage? I am really in a hurry. It was a lie of course however it was backed up with her eyes reflecting her underworld-ly affiliations that would send a small message to them all. They would feel the chills and shivers..STAY PUT BUGS!

Ok, Maribel subdued the rebellion before it would even get itself incited by squishing a bug or two. Their turn shall come later but after her, the studio assistant came to let in the next winner and it was her turn by right. He checked the invitation then his eyes kept checking her, Definitely Momoe was not the one mentioned in the letter.

"The invitation is valid but.."

"Oh..Eladio, he is in the clinic, sick and he sent me in his stead...He really wants lady Mac..I mean lady Tanandra's autograph, the poor guy...so please" Dom aves said while showing him the most angelic face ever knowing very well that once the ticket was cut, it would never be used again. So, if that Eladio missed his chance to get his autograph today, he wouldn't get it on another day. Hence, the lad was in the clinic, bedridden by sickness and eventually was sleeping..Momoe secured herself an entrance.

The assistant checked with the clinic and all worked out.

"OK, you can get in.."

Maribel smiled in victory looking backwards to the other fans waving with her hand goodbye. While her mind was fan screaming..

EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

The janitor in disguise was about to see Tanandra Collier performing on the stage..

Back to top Go down

Una mujer increíble Empty Re: Una mujer increíble

Post by Lust Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 pm

There was something about translating a classic play and reinterpreting it into a screenplay that could either be done marvelously, or horribly, especially if the original was Shakespeare. Who cares if a good handful of his plays were based or even copied from current plays on the time with minor changes? No such thing as copyright infringement then, and his plays were what had survived the tests of time rather than those of his competitors. Macbeth. The Cursed Play. Anyone in theatre for any amount of time knew that you couldn't discuss Macbeth if you weren't performing it lest your own show fall to bad luck. Blood Roses had been carefully crafted; it was Macbeth, without being simply the classic regurgiated on film and set in modern times to make it "edgy." That pretty Cretan boy had ruined Romeo & Juliet, especially when they mixed 15th century prose with semi-automatic pistols. Because those things belonged together. Ugh.

No, this movie was a little of everything. Historical settings, heavy and dramatic dialogue, and retelling the whole tale from the point of view of Macbeth's "loving" wife who helped him gain all he had. Who lied and killed, all for her husband. Tanandra had loved every moment of working on that film and was still reveling in its glory after it won so many awards. Tonight's performance, however, was not a complete live production of Blood Roses. It was select scenes from the movie, and more rarely, select scenes from Macbeth performed live, followed by a panel to connect to the fans. Like a night at the opera where you just got the highlights of the show and could then interact (slightly) with the cast. It was a rare treat, and something exclusive being done for only this week. There was no way Tanandra could ever devote herself fully to theatre- not yet, anyway. That was sort of the dream retirement for great actors who were too old to do action movies. Retire and go to Shakespeare; Vegas in Creta was the less prestigious choice for acting retirement that still paid well, if you could stomach the sequins. Branson was death for the dead.

She'd been heralded as one of the best ladies to play Lady Macbeth since Maria Callas, and Tanda's natural exotic beauty and predatory nature made her that much more convincing. The dress was a soft honey gold, bell sleeves draping from her elbows to reveal the dress underneat that was a shade of black cherry that the red tones were only picked up in glimpses from the stage lights. Tanadra seethed, whipping around and stalking toward her lord like an angered beast. Macbeth had left the Duncan and was starting to chicken out, and there was nothing more that she hated than people who were all talk and no show. Her voice growled, holding the rage if only politely.

"He has almost supped. Why have you left the chamber?
Was the hope drunk
Wherein you dressed yourself? Hath it slept since?
And wakes it now to look so green and pale
At what it did so freely? From this time
Such I account thy love. Art thou afeard
To be the same in thine own act and valor
As thou art in desire? Wouldst thou have that
Which thou esteem'st the ornament of life,
And live a coward in thine own esteem,
Letting "I dare not" wait upon "I would,"
Like the poor cat i' the adage?
What beast was't then
That made you break this enterprise to me?
When you durst do it, then you were a man;
And to be more than what you were, you would
Be so much more the man. Nor time nor place
Did then adhere, and yet you would make both."

Lady Macbeth turned once more across the stage, pacing slowly in irritated thought, contemplating how best to help her husband corner their prey as he doubted his ability to do so on his own. He would be a great man, and greater by her coaching. Honey-coloured eyes locked on him, Macbeth unable to turn away from the vicious predator he'd married, surrendering to her bloody commands that spilled from the sweetest lips.

"They have made themselves, and that their fitness now
Does unmake you. I have given suck, and know
How tender 'tis to love the babe that milks me:
I would, while it was smiling in my face,
Have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums
And dashed the brains out, had I so sworn as you
Have done this. If we should fail?
Screw your courage to the sticking place
And we'll not fail. When Duncan is asleep
(Whereto the rather shall his day's hard journey
Soundly invite him), his two chamberlains
Will I with wine and wassail so convince
That memory, the warder of the brain,
Shall be a fume, and the receipt of reason
A limbeck only. When in swinish sleep
Their drenchèd natures lies as in a death,
What cannot you and I perform upon
Th' unguarded Duncan? what not put upon
His spongy officers, who shall bear the guilt
Of our great quell?"

The pair paused, silent on the world that was encased within that stage as though preparing to now go and carry out the plans so eloquently initiated until the stage itself went dark, giving them a moment to change scenes. This was only excerpts, after all, and with each pause brought something that brought immense satisfaction deep within the hollow recesses of Tanandra's dying soul: applause.
Lust
Lust
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 am

What happened in front of her oriental words couldn't be described in words because if such a thing would be attempted, it would take thousand page and page to fully depict the portrait in it's full splendor. Imagine Tanandra Collier just performing before you, it was like a wild dream coming true. Magnificent it was, her role of lady Macbeth. The great beast stood true to her name -despite all of the present didn't know of her true identity- she was able to bring a new definition of Lady Macbeth forth into life, potent and deadly. Her extremely charming features that bewitched and bewildered the audience present there, in movie theaters or whatever means of communications that showed the very alluring woman to publicity would make people forget the old model of Lady Macbeth, even the one in the novel.

There was so much applause after the live performance but Maribel didn't hear it, being in her own world by then with one target in mind which was reaching the highly famed celebrity after seeing the act that touched so much before others. Momoe didn't calculate what to do when facing the one she adored. Regardless, her legs led her like an assassin of old whose presence, others didn't feel. A red carnation, Maribel found a bouquet of them opting to quickly take a light red one. Strangely, She slipped through unnoticed by the grand stage crew. The non-drugged innocent looking Momoe waited for the celebrity to descend from the stage to intercept her passage.

And then, it didn't strike her odd what to do, because Maribel didn't think too much, it all came pretty natural and straightforward. She fell into her knees in a praying pose as her hand intertwined with the rose in between for a second, then the janitor in disguise offered 'lust' the light red carnation with the hidden meaning behind it. But she wasn't able to say too much, the situation was somehow august and Maribel's lips was shut close in Awe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down