Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Paper planes and a taste of liquor EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Paper planes and a taste of liquor

Go down

Paper planes and a taste of liquor Empty Paper planes and a taste of liquor

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 am

"Dear Bronze,

I know it's been a while. A lot has been happening, between work and my family I hardly have time to sleep. Though, that's not very important. I've been well since worried, upon reading the tensions between your country and another. I hope this letter meets you well. There seems to be a turmoil in this country as well. The world is going to Hell, but it's of its own work, I suppose. Anyways, what has been up with you? Anything new? How goes your student? Well, sorry the leader is so short, but I must be going already. Best of wishes, hear from you again, soon. Anxious to our next meeting,

Signed sincerely,
Deity"

A day as any other and a letter had been sent a couple weeks ago. When would another feather of attention light her day? Deity didn't know, though it made her giddy to know that even one soul believed she was important in the least. A man that spent time with her, despite how her inner discord struck. Chaos in her bones, neglect in her eyes and yet she was solid. Deity was as glass. A solid look, but the slightest hit spread webs over what had once looked so perfect. Violated and decorated with the never-ending and ever-spreading stripes. The white upon clear to those who once glanced would quickly thrust her aside. She was broken, a leaking cup that was not worth the fixing.

A cage bird had a pretty voice, but Deity was silent. She never spoke a word onto the world. A quiet bird with a sadness in its look. Eyes downcast and tears from tiny glands that seemed non existent. That bird, was Deity. Alone, head hidden back with wings tight to her sides. A cage barely touched as others went about their days. Laughing, enjoying her 'presence' from the distance of her cage. A wall there that no one new. Outside, a different person was painted, someone who smiled and a mask that stole away who she was really. A hand that wasn't hers. Clothes she didn't choose. Who was that woman living her life? She was but a shadow of whoever she was. A beautiful girl, full of life and yet in the curves of the night cried crimson tears upon her wrist. This letter, she had made sure leaked no red on it. Not even red ink. No need to concern him.

The habit was known, but slowly leaving. It wasn't enough and yet over the years, she had come to a softer breathing. Her one light that shone on occasion. A man who was nothing more than rift raft in the eyes of her people. A stolen kiss, a dance in the shadows and the occasion theft of the very night had led that bird into a new world. One where she could smile. Silly parties, but a genuine smile. A joy she wasn't used to, a high she hadn't reached, though that word was only a guess for her. A word untouched, yet so fitting. Delicious as it felt on her lips, it was only a taste of that such a world.

Dressed in her usual and favorite dress, she waited by the mailbox. The man should be here soon, that mail man with a blessed word, right? She hoped so. Her shifting weight, her darty eyes. It was almost suspicious as Deity stared at the ground. Was it so odd to be over excited for a letter? Perhaps, but what did her family care. Her breathing faltered and she steadied herself to give her usual apathetic glaze before her antsy eyes took it all in. Life.. was so fleeting.

Back to top Go down

Paper planes and a taste of liquor Empty Re: Paper planes and a taste of liquor

Post by Bronze Degan Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Bronze took a deep breath and could smell the ever present scent of rain on the moist Cretan air. It had been some months sense he had last been here, longer still since the last time he had set foot in London. It was an odd place full of history, where every building had a story to tell. Ohh he loved this city and its mixed reality's!! Where you could find the new mixed with the old, and no matter where you went there always seemed to be something new and exciting to see!! It was such a drastic change from South city....Or any city in Amestris for that matter. There everyone seemed dead or dying, and lacked the vital spark he so craved and loved...Here at least he could see people smiling, laughing and having a good time!! Heh a good time....The clubs in London where some of the best in the world, and he should know having been to most of the known world!! He was glad he had finally found his way back...He had missed this city, but whats more he had missed his friend. It had been far to long...Far far to long since he had talked to her.

So when he had gotten her last letter...He had decided to visit the woman instead of sending her another letter, and he timed his arrival with the delivery of what would have been his package. So as he got off the bus down the way from her mansion he felt his heart quicken with joy....At long last he could wrap his arms about her and tell her the tails of his epic adventures....To share as he loved to share, to dazzle, and to listen. He knew she needed him more then he need her, but he was fine with that, all relationships where not balanced and that was the case with theres.

So as he made his slow way towards her home, he let his mind wonder and hummed a little tune in rhythm to the flapping of his hooded coat and the pounding of his feet. For once, his out fit was something average a green hooded jacket, a black over shirt, a white undershirt and blue jeans. Gone was his glowing suit and top hat, gone where his glow stick glasses....But one thing remained the same, his eyes. The eyes that had so recently senn so much death still danced with joy at every knew site and sound...Something just never change.

He neared her not so humble abode and with some shock, saw the woman he had come to see waiting by the wayside hoping for a letter no doubt. He smiled and leaned against one of the outside walls, that separated this palace from the real world. He was less then ten yards away...and she still hadn't seen him and a small smile came to his lips. With a wave of his hands he made letters appear suddenly in front of her.

Long time now see~~~>

The arrow pointed directly in his direction and as she looked he laughed and started towards her."Looks like they let you out of your cage a little early Dei!!"
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 am

Lights formed in front of her, a sentence appeared, ending it an arrow. Long time no see? Her heart stopped for a second, hiccuping in her chest. Slowly, she turned to meet his eyes with her own. The man with the dancing eyes that approached her slowly. Though it wasn't exactly slow, as it was more she was overly excited. A smile played at her lips and she could only hope to swallow it. This man, he was something else. A unique individual who could bypass her walls once in a while and earn genuine emotions. So many tried that and failed. So as her foreign friend walked to her, she could only fidget and brush a few stray hairs behind her ear. Since when was she so compelled in how she looked? Only around him.

Clearing her voice, she looked at him with narrowed eyes before shifting a look left, then a look right. "Looks like they let you out of your cage a little early Dei!!" A smile on his face, the laughter. She could barely swallow a sort of swelling excitement. She hated it and loved it at the same time. The emotion she felt was so hard to deal with, so hard to feel and yet, she wanted more of it. He was headed that way, but she could hardly wait. The same apathetic look on her face, while she crossed her arms beneath the curves of her bosoms. The whole of her body fit tightly beneath the mask of her dress and boots. Not enough to seem slutty, but enough to show off her well-made curves.

He looked a bit different than last time. It made her wonder. Why did he still come to see her? What made the man write letters and visit? Perhaps she was pitied by him, and even that.. she was okay with. She felt guilty and selfish wanting him around, but a sole light in a world so dark was enough to make her life a little worth living. Of course given the choice, she wouldn't fight for her life, after all she was nothing more than a leech to him, but as she stood there, she would live with the selfishness. A twitch of a smile was on her face and she controlled herself. Control.. she had to have control. That was why she did half of things she did, why she bled. When she caused the pain, it was easier to deal with.

"You clean up well." She stated in response, the normally sad face lit with a soft warm glow. As much of a compliment as any, coming from Deity. It was rare she even spoke to a person and even rarer if she had something NICE to say. Of all the ways to greet a man, she had complimented his looks. She was a bit at a loss at what to say or do, but as she glanced at her house, she stepped slowly towards him, walking and meeting him at a potential half way mark. "Here I was expecting a letter, and I found a man at my doorstep." Her dry humor hit the air rather hard, but it was something he was probably used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:07 pm

He was there only moments but he had already managed something he had set out to do, give this depressing woman a smile. A small one true, but it was still a smile none the less and it warmed Bronzes heart to see it. "You clean up well." Now that made him smile...The one time he WASN'T dressed to impress was the one time she pays him a complement...Figures. "The one time im not in a suit.....You do this in purpose dont ya?" He moves to meet her half way, a small bounce in his every step. "Here I was expecting a letter, and I found a man at my doorstep." He stops in front of her and bows low to the ground, his free hand stretched out in front of him, his eyes locked on hers."A man my lady? No, i am but a humble vagabond here to beg for your indulgence! Could you spare a glass of water? A piece of bread?" He winks as he straitens his posture, a wicked gleam coming to his eyes."Or if those are to much...Maybe i can trouble you for a kiss?" Ohh those where bold words!!

He smiled and set his bag down before walking the rest of the short distance to her and wraping her in a hug."I thought youd prefer the company over a letter my girl~~Was i mistaken?" He let go and held her at arms length to better look her over....She seemed...different...But the same...What was it? Her hair? The way she stood? Her eyes maybe? He couldn't pin it down..Was she more distant? Less?

He pulled her back into the hug suddenly and unexpectedly."Its good to see you Dei...How are you?" Such simple words, so much actual meaning, it was a wonder that anyone could comprehend language at all. Singles could be mixed, lost, or not understood, and in the end all you had was a belief that what you said was understood by others.

So he stood there looking into the eyes of a woman who he thought of as a dear friend, and wondered what she thought he had said? Was it what he meant? Or had something change when she heard it?

So much had changed since the last time they had been face to face, lives had been taken, promises broken, and promises had been kept. So much had changed in such a short time that he had to wonder if he was the same person he had always been....Where there drugs? Yes. Women aplenty? Yes. Party's that he couldn't remember? Most assuredly.....But there was so much more that made him who he was....and he had been forced to do things he had not wished to do. So what about her? How had her recent endeavors changed what she is? He could only guess...But in the end he could only know by talking, interacting, and spending time with her....Did he still know her?

((Short i know sorry :/))

Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm

"The one time im not in a suit.....You do this in purpose dont ya?" Her eyes smiled. Lips remained pursed, but her eyes lit up like fireworks, a happiness in simply being in his presence. He was sure something, this man. Her blue eyes rested upon him with a soft and gentle look, not the normal daggers she stared at the majority of people she met. A kindness, though still slightly bitter to the first taste remained. She was.. happy for now. As odd as it was, she found enjoyment from this man's presence.

"A man my lady? No, i am but a humble vagabond here to beg for your indulgence! Could you spare a glass of water? A piece of bread?" His voice paused and he bowed. Oh how silly, the gentlemanly way he went about things without it seeming so awkward like with most. He continued. "Or if those are to much...Maybe i can trouble you for a kiss?" A slight blush came from her face at those words. How tempting it was and she might have accepted had he not continued so soon.

"I thought youd prefer the company over a letter my girl~~Was i mistaken?" Warm arms made her heart hammer heavily to an excited beat. His arms, hugged her close. His body showing hers what love was. Though it was in a language she didn't understand, slowly, her hands slid up his back and her head nestled in his neck. His scent, the way he towered over her. It all exploited her every weakness with a strength. A shattered glass so easily taken as he slipped by with the cunning of a thief.

"Its good to see you Dei...How are you?" He retracted a bit, staring her in the eyes. A face so oddly soothing to her. This man sure was something. Someone she couldn't stop thinking about, someone he always worried about. She'd never felt so dedicated to 'protecting' another being. It took her a few minutes to figure out how to speak. What words could possibly actually work in her situation? She found only a slight comprehension in her thoughts. Was she okay? that was a good question. Did she have an answer?

"I've been. Fine." She managed through somewhat grit teeth. It was a lie through and through, but whether he noticed or not is another story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 pm

"I've been. Fine." LIES!! LIES!! and yet more LIES!! e could see it even now, in her eyes, her manner, the way she held her self, all of it spoke of hardships and tears...Of sadness carried alone. Of lost friends and broken homes, aye Bronze had seen all these things on more then one occasion...But never before had he seen them all in one place before. How could anyone manage with a load like that on their shoulders? The answer to that was they couldn't and sooner or later something would give, and lives would be lost, though not necessarily to the death of the body, ohh no their where other worse ways in to "die". You could loose what i meant to be who you are, you could be imprisoned, you could be estranged from friends and family, or you could be god forbid, lobotomized. What was she feeling? And how come he was almost on the verge of tears? Must have been the drugs.....OF course it was the drugs!! "Your a horrible liar Dei my girl~~ But thats not necessarily a bad thing!!"

He frowns a little and loooks her up in down yet again before tapping his chin and suddenly letting a grin spread over his face."But i know a way to make you fine....Why dont you go slip into something...A bit more relaxed and i take you out for a few hours? Or maybe the entire night...You look like you need to chillax!! From the looks of it i could tap your forehead and youd shatter!!" HE winks and stretches his arms up above his head."And im not entirely sure i could put you back together again...I dont have all the kings horses and all the kings men!! Its a crying shame!!"

He lets out a light laugh and pulls a "cigarette" from his coat and ligts up, puffing away happily before he speaks again." I know this amazing little place on the west side of town, i hope its still there...Club Zero tends to change locations every once in a while and i just hate tracking the damn place down!!"

It was just a hassle, hed have to talk to people he really didn't want to talk to, be friends with people he honestly couldn't care less about and pass around more then a tiny bit of cash just to find the damn place!! But it was always worth it he had to admit...."Ahh fuck it we can pick you up something to wear on the way....I know a place or ten that will do nicely~~~" He takes another drag then blinks...When had he lite up?Ohh where are my manners!! Care for a hit?" He holds out the joint and waits for an answer"And...We will need to use your car!! Im sure that wont be to big of a deal though!!"
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 pm

"Your a horrible liar Dei my girl~~ But thats not necessarily a bad thing!!" Haha. Deity felt a grimace form on her face. So her lie had failed. Second place was for the one who tried and make her lie seem real. She smiled lightly and though she had convinced herself she would swallow her pain, her pride fled and her voice spoke for her, "I know." Well, that went different than expected she thought. However, she felt oddly pleased with speaking to her oldest friend. She didn't know many other people, but he was one who aimed to make her smile and did a good job at it.

For a moment he paused, his eyes checking her out. At least, that's how it looked. "But i know a way to make you fine....Why dont you go slip into something...A bit more relaxed and i take you out for a few hours? Or maybe the entire night...You look like you need to chillax!! From the looks of it i could tap your forehead and youd shatter!!" Deity winced and looked away. She sure felt that way; as if she would simply shatter right there. Her whole mind was a mess and oddly enough this man was able to get a positive reaction. He had winked and made her blush more, his arms stretching up towards the skies. "And im not entirely sure i could put you back together again...I dont have all the kings horses and all the kings men!! Its a crying shame!!"

He pulled out something that looked kind of like a cigarette, but smaller. Her eyes watched him with intrigue. What on earth was that? " I know this amazing little place on the west side of town, i hope its still there...Club Zero tends to change locations every once in a while and i just hate tracking the damn place down!! Ahh fuck it we can pick you up something to wear on the way....I know a place or ten that will do nicely~~~" He takes another drag then blinks...When had he lite up?Ohh where are my manners!! Care for a hit?" He offered the thing he had been breathing upon. "And...We will need to use your car!! Im sure that wont be to big of a deal though!!"

He was a chatterbox, full of energy as usual. It took her a few minutes to even realize what all he had said. She simply laughed softly and stared at the thing in his hand oddly. "I-I uhh.." Her hand reached to touch it, but recoiled. "I've never done.. any of the sorts." Pf course, she didn't know what it was really, but even cigarettes had been a not have in her crazy life. Her eloquence seemed to falter around the Gelemortian General. Blue eyes adverted and she took a shaky breath. Should she try? No. She was too scared and her eyes showed it. Yet she would lean in and steal a kiss upon his cheek, fishing in her purse momentarily.

Her hand pulled out silver metal and she flashed it. Of course she had a car of her own. She was rich, after all. The car beeped twice as she pressed a button and beginning to walk over she looked back at him, waiting for him to follow. Her dainty fingers caught the door latch and with little effort, she pulled open the driver's side door and slid into her seat. Adjusting the mirrors and doors quickly, she gave a glance to her passenger seat, buckled her belt and waited for him to be situated. "So where am I driving?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am

Bronze fallowed her to what could only be described as an overly fancy car and let out a low whistle of appreciation...She had one hell of a nice ride!! He could only assume it was one of the perks of being an heiress to one hell of a fortune. He shook his head, gingerly opened the door, and with great care sat inside, he knew he couldn't afford to replace or fix anything he damaged, so it was better to be careful...."So where am I driving?" He shut his door ohh so carefully then glanced over, an impish grin on his rather handsome features."Ohh....First were stopping by this boutique on south Addison, i think its called "Hot Topic" or something like that....We need to get you dressed for a party! Because lets be honest....You wouldn't get into any club dressed as you are....Its just so..Formal!!" He gave her a once over and winked before he buckled in and leaned back, resting his head on the back of his seat."And by the time im done with you well...Lets just say you may not recognize your self hen you look in the mirror." He lets out a gentle laugh and waits for the car to get moving before he rolls down his window, takes another drag from his joint and blows the smoke out of the window.

Ohh he was going to enjoy this next part, dressing up girls always made him smile, and hell if he could bring out yet another inner sex goddess man kind every where would thank him and sing his praise!!"And after that we can head out....The part doesn't start for another few hours regardless so we have time."

SNAP! Something inside him finally gave way...and he craved, craved like he hadn't craved in over a week.! Why...Why did it have to come now of all times? When he was out enjoying a drive with a friend? Bronze should have expected it, should have seen it coming, but like the frog who looked up from the bottom of a well he couldn't have known how deep the water had become. A shudder went threw his body, and his rich complexion paled as he listened to the world pass him by...

He reached for his bag and with out a glance at Deity pulled out a pill from the deep recesses of his nap sack and pops it quick,and lets out a small sigh of contentment. It wouldn't hit him for a while yet, he knw that, but knowing deep down that he would feel better soon did a lot to calm his suddenly jittery mood.

"So Dei my dear, what have you been up to? I hear life has been exciting since the last time i was around!!" He starts up like nothing had happened, not offering any sort of explanation as to what went on.
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 pm

"Ohh....First were stopping by this boutique on south Addison, i think its called "Hot Topic" or something like that....We need to get you dressed for a party! Because lets be honest....You wouldn't get into any club dressed as you are....Its just so..Formal!!" Deity took offense to that. What was so wrong with her outfit? In fact, this was one of the lesser fancy of dresses made for day to day wear and was the equivalent to the normal blue jeans and t-shirt other people claimed was far more casual. On occasions as such, she wondered about Bronze and why he said such odd things here and there. He was going to play dress up, using Deity as a mannequin? That wasn't on her planner for the day, but it seemed it would be now.

"And by the time im done with you well...Lets just say you may not recognize your self hen you look in the mirror." She couldn't help but doubt that. Every time she looked in the mirror, despair and depression stared right back. Different clothes did not change who she was. It simply changed her color. So like dressing up a barbie, it didn't matter the clothes or hairstyle, it was still a barbie. All that changed was the tag that went along. Doctor Barbie could become slutty Barbie in looks, but act completely the same. Barbie was always Barbie and Deity was always Deity.

His seat belt was on, so she knew then she could start their voyage. Her blue eyes furrowed a bit in thought and then she looked onto the steering wheel and began to drive. First backing up, then driving forward. She had earned her license, obviously. Each and every stoplight and sign headed to the 't' and never driving so much as two miles over the limit. Deity wasn't a risk taker when it came to driving. She didn't like to worry others that she'd crash or total her not THAT expensive car. Besides wasting money was stupid and would only make the Hell she lived even deeper. Moving from the second circle to the third, not exactly a fun time in her mind.

His smoke blew out the window and she was grateful for that. The last thing she wanted was a reason for her parents to bitch more on how she was a rebel without a cause. "And after that we can head out....The part doesn't start for another few hours regardless so we have time." She nodded once before turning down another road. The drive with her was silent and focused. She was a boring girl after all. And as silence flew over them, Bronze looked sick. From the corner of her eye she could see him pop something in his mouth and she wondered. What was it? What was he taking now? How she worried about him. It frustrated her to the points of tears some nights (not that he'd ever know). This man was going to have his death in drugs, or so she had assumed. After all, she grew up in the stereotype that all drugs kill you, all the time. However, she said not a word and drove on until they hit the store she ASSUMED he was talking about.

Parking the car to the curb as many people did, she turned the car off and pulled the keys out. "We're here." She stated kind of blankly; deep in thought of her own ponderisms. What was wrong with Bronze? Why did he look like he'd seen a ghost for a second. As she swiftly walked around and opened the door for him, she held out her hand for him to take. Offering to help him out as backwards it was. "Nothing too bad, okay? You know I'm not one to dress up." Her words showed a kindness, a worry. People wouldn't like her, they never did. After all, Deity was seen as nothing less than a kill joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 am

"We're here." BLINK! Where had the time and space gone? It seemed like only moments before he had been rambling on about something....Ahh well, youd think by now hed be used to missing time, but it was an odd feeling, and not really all that pleasant of one. It was like he was missing parts of his life, parts that could be important. But he wouldn't know if they where or not tell it was to late...And then Bronze had to suffer the repercussions of what ever actions he did or didn't do. So he shrugged and figured nothing bad had happened considering he was still in the car, and Dei wasn't screaming at him, both of which where good signs. He was slightly weirded out that she felt the need to open his door, and help him from the car..It was just plain odd!!"Ya know, i was perfectly able to help my self out!! Its like you think i cant take care of my self!!" His voice was almost indignant...Almost, but there was a bit of a laugh to it to take out any sting."Though if i ever need to be rescued from a dragon, ill make sure your the first one i call!"

"Nothing too bad, okay? You know I'm not one to dress up." He smirked and put an arm around the ladys shoulders before dragging into the store."We arn't going to play dress up, where just going to find a new you if only for tonight..It seems to me like you need a break and this is the best way i know to give you one!"

The store was what one might call a riot of color and sound and for the middle of the day the place was packed with people from almost ever corner of the fashion world! Imagine...Goths and scene kids coexisting!! There was hope for the world yet!! Sadly the same couldn't be said for the music. The songs just didn't want to flow into one another!! One minute it was Armon Armoth and the next it was the Chilly Peppers....What a world we lived in when we mixed genres in such a manner!!

"Okay Dei, you just wait in the dressing room and ill return with cloths that will make you look just...Fabulous!" Now he wasn't sure if that sounded gay or not, but as he pushed the woman into the dressing room. Because right then he was about to have some fun...And as he ran back and forth between cloths racks, guessing Deis size with what one might consider insider knowledge Bronze felt like a host on some new reality TV show....For the next thirty minutes the cloths just kept coming and coming....."So Dei, what are you going to wear...You have so few choices!!" He smirked then and did a little dance...He was enjoying this maybe just a tad to much!
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm

The sarcasm.. she could do without it. As they had entered, the man had nearly smothered her in a mountain of clothes. She was.. unsure how to respond. Staring at the mass and the shoved while he brought more. Why was he.. so desperate to change her? She didn't like that fact.. Was she so.. boring to him? A useless woman, a woman whom was a burden. Tear struck at her eyes momentarily, like little bees stinging at her knees and she found herself in the dressing room. For a few minutes, she sat and tried to focus. Something about her.. wasn't her. Why did she feel so down on herself? He was just trying to help, but what was it that she needed.

Nevertheless, to please him, she tried on the outfits. Some clothes fit, others she threw back over (mainly shirts) as she grumbled about the sizes being wrong and then tried on the next one. This wasn't her.. This wasn't human anymore a ghost moving through the motions. She was wading through waters that she didn't understand and the person in this mirror.. who was she? Her eyes teared again. Conflicting heart, it had lately been so fragile. It was a cracked piece of work that had holes oozing the blood that kept her alive the bloo-

What was that? While trying to to strip off her top, she realized there was something tickling her arms. What- was this? Eyes cast down to see blood dripping down onto the floor. Crimson droplet cried onto the shady black floor. Her arms racked with pain but she thought- these were so fresh. Hadn't she gotten better? Or was it all in her mind that she was okay?

It took her own dress to be ripped to shreds between cleaning and bandaging her arms. Luckily Bronze picked a nice array of gloves she could cover the ugly bandages with. Up to her elbows in satin black, tied in blue lace with bows towards the elbows. Different, but cute. The pants were of an odd design of black and chains and the top? A halter top, crossed over the front and bare on the back. Well... blood had stained these clothes and hers.. were ruined. That would be hard to explain. Whatever the case, she simply walked out and glanced at him, red in the face. She felt kind of odd wearing such a goofy thing, but she had no choice now.

The cashier gave her the oddest of looks when she walked up in the outfit. Don't say anything. Don't look twice. Actually the man one covered her, nodded, stated something about a hairdo and took her card with no questions. His eyebrows waggled a bit but he laughed and looked over to see if anyone was with her. "In a hurry?" He had asked while she struggled to rip the tags. "It'd have been easier to heck out if they weren't on your body, but HELL I don't mind an excuse to get close."

-What? Her eyes were a bit furrowed as he laughed and leaned over, motioning her body to move. He snatched the last tag, scanned it and then the card collectively. A whisper of if he hadn't been working. Deity gave him a half hearted smile, before giving quickened glances at Bronze that said Hurry, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm

THE HELL HAD HAPPENED TO HER?!?! Bronze was a little more then stunned as she walked out of the changing room minus her dress and wearing a rather... Risque outfit, and that out fit almost distracted him from the obvious. Why where the gloves she wore bulging? Was that blood on her clothing? What the hell had happened between the time it took him to return cloths to the racks and her walking out? Now he should have moved to see if she was alright but for what ever reason he was rooted in place, and staring like an idiot. Why, why couldn't he go to her right then? The answer was simple he was stunned. Had she cut her self while in the dressing room? And if so why? Had his attempts to get her to loosen up hurt her that bad? Had he over stepped his bounds? Or was it something else entirety? She stood there ready to go, looking at him with impatient eyes and a hint of something that Bronze couldn't place. He blinked once, then twice before realizing she was ready to leave...Ready for the night to come... Maybe. He doubted she was READY for what he had in mind but that could be said for most people.

But first things first...He needed to talk to her, and to do that he had to move from the spot he was currently rooted to. Which was a task of Olympic proportions in and of its self. One step at a time...Just one step at a time Carefully, he moved one foot and then the other and they ever so slowly brought him closer to his destination. That being Deity and the outside world."Okay i got this Dai...Just one more step and ill be home free" He had to wonder why she wasn't freaking out just a little... Unless she was used to seeing the floor being covered in snakes.

It was like the time he saw the hell bats when high on ether... Just a lot less epic. At least you could doge the hell bats as they flew at you... But snakes? YOU DONT DOGE SNAKES!! So if he was shaking some when he finally managed to open the door it was COMPLETELY understandable. "After you hun!! Ill be right out...." And he was, as soon as she was out the door and a little ways away he high tailed it out and almost fell over in his haste to escape.

Turning towards Dei, a rather goofy and relived smile on his face Bronze finally gives her the once over, he gives her the once over twice in fact because she looks spectacular!! But the arms..and the blood.. "Why...are you bleeding?" She had tried to hide it... But it was fairly obvious if you looked close enough
and Bronze had always made a habit of noticing even the tiniest of details .

"And wheres your dress? I cant believe you would have left it in that vipers next..."
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm

This man was stepping so awkwardly. As if he were stepping on eggshells in the most literal form. Her blue eyes turned to him and took in his wobbly form. Such an awkward view like a penguin, trying to waddle his way through a sea of obstacles. His eyes were red and the slight glaze of them showed his mind there but corrupted. Who was this man she was looking at. Even breathing seemed to be a heavy test, both of them were just so... wrong. The way they sat so crookedly with broken wings neither wanted to show. Not only physical, but mental blood on her hands. What had she done to torture this poor man? The way he had to force himself to even be around her.. she clutched her hands tight and hoped it wasn't true. Maybe that was the monster of loneliness? The pain she felt was unreal paranoia that made her feel.. non existent.

They were finally outside and his voice hit her ears. A second of pause before threw her completely off guard. "Why...are you bleeding?" She couldn't help but stare at him. How did he know? When did he notice? As if by instinct, her hands pulled at the gloves, hiding it more as if it were possible. Instead, it looked as if she had a nervous twitch in her hand. Her eyes filled with guilt, dropped to her toes. She had been clean. She SWORE she had. It was just.. shocking to know he HAD noticed, then again, Bronze never let things get past him.

Her teeth chewed at her lower lip by an natural urge. Was it to harm herself or just to ease her conscious from the unnatural silence? Blue turned up to meet green and her lips parted. How to word it? Yet the words came before she could stop them. "I.. don't know." She truthfully don't. "I dreamed of.. it but I didn't think it happened." [/color] Her eyes misted a bit and she sighed and looked at him. He was so out of it, so loopy and it was somewhat irritating she had to admit.

"And wheres your dress? I cant believe you would have left it in that vipers next..."

"Are you okay?" She changed the subject quickly. She also completely ducked around every question with agility as she didn't feel that was needed. Sure the cashier was a bit forward but she didn't see him as a viper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:13 pm

"I.. don't know. I dreamed of.. it but I didn't think it happened." Now...It may have just been the snakes bothering hi , but something just didn't sit right at all... How could you not remember what made you bleed? It wasn't like people sleep cut them selves right? So he looked at her with feverish, and drug hazed eyes that seemed to sparkle in the setting sun light. Something... WASNT RIGHT! And Bronze being Bronze had to attempt to fix that! "You dreamed of what? Cutting your self? Whats going on here? And no i dont mean the snakes!" Ohh yes the snakes where now leaving the store and moving towards them, so he gently laid a hand on Deis arm and guides her swiftly away from the oncoming army or reptiles. Where snakes reptiles? Or where they something else? He shook his head, not wanting his mind to wonder while he was trying to have an important conversation!! Key word there was try though, and even as he hurried away from the maybe reptiles he eyes kept wondering to odd bits of shiny metal... It was hard to keep track of what was going on!!

"Are you okay?" Well those words knocked him back into reality if only for a little while. Was he okay? What exactly did okay mean? Physically he was fine, other then... He glanced behind him and sure enough those slimy slithering devils where fallowing. "Im... As good as i can be right now, can we get into your car? I dont want to be caught out side by those things!" He waves behind hind him indicating the snakes only he could see and a rather surprised looking elderly couple.

"And no dogging questions!! Whats wrong with you? I mean im a little out of it right now and i can tell your not happy...why?" In his druggy hazes he saw the world in clearer more precise detail, but he could never seem to remember everything he saw, or felt or did. So it had become a habit for him to talk and share everything while in this state of mind. Sometimes it had come back to bite him in the ass, but more often then not it actually helped out.

He looked at her closely, then suddenly drew her into a hug."You know you can tell me anything right? I dont judge." He held her for a few moments then pushed out to arms length a tiny smile on his lips, and the snakes forgotten... for now.
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:07 am

"You dreamed of what? Cutting your self? Whats going on here? And no i dont mean the snakes!" What was with this whole snakes thing? Vipers and now snakes. Obviously Bronze was high again and oddly enough, Deity was not okay with that. Usually she couldn't care less what Bronze did in his spare time, the women he slept with and those eight hundred kids he had, but for some reason.. seeing him there and panicked made her stomach tie in knots. She felt sick and woozy. What was wrong with her? His touch of her arm made a knife stab into her heart. What was wrong with her? Why was she changing into.. whatever this was. Why did her heart actually hurt her..? Her eyes dipped and she sighed, looking off. This wasn't.. right. She wished she wasn't such a pain for her. It wasn't right that she felt this pain and fear; panic. As well he knew... she knew he knew. Had she actually managed to convince herself she HADN'T cut herself? Her heart lurched again a living thing in her chest and the stone face showed misery.

"Im... As good as i can be right now, can we get into your car? I don't want to be caught out side by those things!"
Ugh, yep. Bronze was on his drugs again, so blatantly so. Apparently he thought the place was covered in snakes. Though the only snakes that Deity saw were the politicians, but she doubted he was afraid of them. Then again, what did she know? Politicians WERE annoying little bastards. ... She grimaced for a moment. Admittedly, that was kind of harsh. Though, she wasn't going to take it back, because, after all, it was still true. Her body did not fight as he led her to her car and shut the doors to lock them in.

"And no dogging questions!! Whats wrong with you? I mean im a little out of it right now and i can tell your not happy...why?"
He had spoke quietly, with concern. It was amazing really. The simple thing that this man could still care about her when he was high off his ass. He couldn't see straight and here he was, trying to have a heart to heart with her. It was touching and a few tears fell. Why WAS she so sad? She couldn't comprehend. A tight feeling was in her chest, one that grasped her tightly. She couldn't breathe, she needed to bleed. Bleed out the pain, to simply make more holes in her skin that air could move through. It was so difficult, enduring the pain that she was unsure of the cause even.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I dont judge."
He was being truthful. One thing about Bronze was, he didn't lie to her. Her eyes closed and she buried her head into his shoulder. A sort of slumping motion more than cuddling. Deity wasn't normally a woman of touch standards, but she was in need of that very hug. He'd pulled away to look at her, but her eyes were closed and face away from him. Silent sobs buried into his neck as for the first time in a while, she bawled in the presence of another. Her blue eyes watered and she could not control herself. Tears streaked her face rapidly until she managed to pull away and wipe her eyes. "I-I don't know.. It's just- everything. I'm tired of being the shoulders of everything and yet- I don't- want anyone else to bare it." She was honest, one of the few that Deity was true to. After drying her tears, she'd slump against him again. Her eyes closed as she tried to contain the depression that coated her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Tears? TEARS?!?!?! There would be no tears tonight!! He quickly brougt his hand up and stroked her hair, then he gently kisses away the tears and soon there was no evidence that they had been there."I-I don't know.. It's just- everything. I'm tired of being the shoulders of everything and yet- I don't- want anyone else to bare it." He kept her in his arms and slowly ever so slowly his mind cleared and he saw her for what she was, a bird caged by expectations and ideals that she tried so hard to keep up, he could see her now, with bands of iron around her pure white wings, and a chain attached to a collar around her neck. They may have been drug induced hallucinations but that didn't change the reality of what he saw!"Well im here and i WANT to share your burden...So lay it on me, right here right now and then after that... We are going to have the night of our lives and you will feel those worrys just melt away... I promise you that!" His voice was full of caring and love and he hopped she understood what he was saying.

He could feel her shake and shudder in his arms, and all he wanted to do was comfort her, to hold her and make her smile. It was a simple want from a man of simple means and it was the least he could do for his friend and on and off lover. She needed him, and he was there simple as that. There where fewer bonds more important then those forged between people who felt for each other.

Do you understand me? You dont need to carry all this on your own, and its rude of you to even try when you have friends that care for you and want you to do the best you can... Share with us, we deserve nothing less from you." He kissed the top of her head and slowly let her go as he felt her stop cry and shaking."And if i remember correctly im the one whos supposed to be emotional isn't that right Dei?" He let his playful ton and kind eyes convey everything else that he needed to say right then and there... HE knew she understood.

He glanced out the window and almost jumped out of his skin, it was covered in SNAKES!!"Umm...uhh could we go now please? Id rather not be snake food..." He shuddered some and scooted away from the window."Sooner rather then later please..."
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm

"Well im here and i WANT to share your burden...So lay it on me, right here right now and then after that... We are going to have the night of our lives and you will feel those worrys just melt away... I promise you that!" His words were ones of comfort and yet the fact he was high on some drug didn't help her. How did she even know he meant what was he saying. How did she know ANYTHING he'd ever said was truthful? Doubt stabbed at her stomach and a monster known as depression began eating her inside out. The darkness that bit at her soul, made her feel so alone. Even with someone so sweet as he, she knew it wasn't true, it would never be true. All of this was some sort of facade created to fake the need of socialism. It was fake; an act. No one should need anybody.. she was weak.

"Do you understand me? You dont need to carry all this on your own, and its rude of you to even try when you have friends that care for you and want you to do the best you can... Share with us, we deserve nothing less from you." The thought of him not actually caring left her feeling empty. He took pity on her, because she was weak. This whole off and on thing; he thought she'd die without him and while that was true, it struck a nerve. His lips on her head only made the pain worse. Feeling.. it caused the majority of all her pains. She wished it all way. Happiness, sadness, all of it. It needed to go. The sweetest feeling was torture like being offered only a drop of water in a desert. It was so much better to die without wasted hope. After all, hope was the most painful feeling, false hope.

"And if i remember correctly im the one whos supposed to be emotional isn't that right Dei?"
Yes, emotional. She was being emotional. Damn, she was so pathetic. Her body straightened and she looked away, wiping a gloved hand at her eye. It was gross. What was she wearing? Who was she? For a few minutes, she was utterly lost. She avoided his eyes in a way he wouldn't notice, pretending to be interested in something else.

"Umm...uhh could we go now please? Id rather not be snake food..." Yes, his drugged side was flowing around again. Paranoia slithered along him like the beasts he hallucinated around, Nevertheless, she didn't argue with a drug induced man. It was ridiculous. SHe turned back into her seat and buckled her belt. Her eyes a bit blank as she pushed the keys in the ignition and pressed the button for the air.
."Sooner rather then later please..."
She was already starting the car. Why did she adhere to his incoherent mind. It was obvious he was high as hell, so why did she humor him instead of telling him? She wasn't sure. Anyways, she turned her eyes to him and spoke in her soft voice. "Where was that club at? And how long until that.. thing.. wears off?" She decided she should ask so they didn't go in with him thinking snakes were chasing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down