Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
I feel Pretty~! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
I feel Pretty~! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
I feel Pretty~! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
I feel Pretty~! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
I feel Pretty~! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
I feel Pretty~! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
I feel Pretty~! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
I feel Pretty~! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
I feel Pretty~! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
I feel Pretty~! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

I feel Pretty~!

Go down

I feel Pretty~! Empty I feel Pretty~!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

It was a lovely day in South City, not too humid and not too hot. It was really the perfect day. Lisbeth was happy that she chose it for her little date with her commanding officer. After all, if she was going to take over for Shula once she moved to Central, they may as well get to know one another! She.... just sort of hoped that her parents criminal activities would remain under wraps for the moment. No need to bring those up at the moment hm? As far as anyone was concerned, they were upstanding individuals with well paying jobs in different fields. Lisbeth was really the odd one out given where she was now in her life. Although... that was for her own reasons. Her hands remained at her side as she walked calmly through the bazaar, her blue eyes glancing over each new store before stopping at a particular corner.

Slowing to a stop, her black bumps gleamed with their muted fabric, raising her already decent height up a couple more inches. They weren't extremely high heels, but they weren't nothing for sure. She was wearing a long dress that fit snugly to her curvacious figure, little white skulls patterned in the purple fabric. There was a high slit that went up her leg, revealing one of them almost fully as she stood there on the corner. A wide-brimmed sun hat covered her pretty face, her long hair pulled back into a ponytail. She still wore her necklace about her throat, the ring dangling from it clearly on her ample bosom. She wore a simple purse over her shoulder, golden bracelets dangling from her wrists. Yes, she was ready for her little date with her boss. She had to remember to be well-behaved, Shula was a sweet heart and probably not as exposed to certain sides of life as she was.

Opening up her purse, she pulled out her lipstick and began to apply a fresh coat in a little compact mirror she had, her make-up basically non-existent as always. Just a liiiiittle bit of lipstick was all she needed. No need for anything heavier, not unless she was walking the carpet again. And considering her new military career? Unlikely. Now that that was done, she replaced both items into her purse, checking her phone for the time. Early. Excellent. She adjusted her hat a bit and settled in, waiting patiently for any sign of the little Ishvallan woman.

Back to top Go down