Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN!

4 posters

Go down

The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! Empty The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN!

Post by Lily Rosario Mon May 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Lalala, normal, average, happy day in Creta, tralala~ Good day for frolicking in flowers, actually, and boy howdy, Lily DID INDEED need some flowers to skip through! As it was, she was a little saddened; lately, Takatori, the boss-man she had JUST. STARTED. TO. GET. TO. KNOW. had died... And it was rather depressing. He was a cool dude, albeit a bit scary; surely, he would be missed. Not to mention Lily and Luke were now out of MiW, because well... There wasn't really a Men in White to BE out of anymore, now that Takatori died. And if a new one was to be forming, so be it; Lily was GLAD to have scrammed out of whatever the new MiW may look like, if one is formed, as she didn't feel like getting used to a new boss-man. But yar. Some skipping-flowers would be niiiiiiice. But, oh well. TODAY WAS A NEW DAY!~

As such, Lily was wearing a nice sunshiny yellow dress, with a nice HAT. Hats are always nice, y'know. And as it happened, she was walking by an alley, when what she saw IN that alley eh... Disturbed her. A creepy creeper, dressed in creepy creeper creepy creeping creeper clothes was creepily creeping creepily in a creep-like fashion, and had killed a guy, apparently. WITH A SCYTHE, NO LESS. This just SPELLED evil! SHIM WAS PROBABLY THE ANTICHRIST OR SOMETHING. And indeed, Shim; Lily couldn't quite depict gender from this angle, in those clothes. But Lily COULD depict a steel manhole cover nearby, which she hefted up and transmuted into two short-swords and a half dozen shuriken. "Hey! You there, yes you, you SPAWN OF SAAAAAAA-TAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! Stop uh... EXISTING! You evil-looking person, you!" Yes, Lily CLEARLY had a silver tongue and a lot of tact. Thankfully, the streets were empty, and it was that time that people would be at work, so nobody was really around to see or hear Lily toss a few shuriken at the mysterious creeper, before moving in closer, swords in hand, ready for COMBAT. SPAWN OF SA-TAN, MEET THY REAPER!
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! Empty Re: The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN!

Post by Emmelin Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Aaa sweet sweet ecstasy. Valeria felt on her hands. Her first kill in months and now she was content. The flavor of blood tainted her lips and red was now on her white mask. The purple irises like those of a demon in guise. Her lips curled into a smirk while she giggled and stared at the beautiful artwork before her. The scythe was set upon her arm, a sort of nook there that it would rest in as she simply relished in the deceased body. Was it so bad she wanted to just BATHE in it right then? SO long it had been. She felt the adrenaline from the kill and soon the body was slumped on the ground. Their final moments recreated in her head as she would move to take away her mask when SUDDENLY words would hit her harder than any rock, stone or blade.

Hey! You there, yes you, you SPAWN OF SAAAAAAA-TAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! Stop uh... EXISTING! You evil-looking person, you!

What the fuck was the abomination that had just assaulted her ears? Valeria almost jumped but instead her eyes would shoot daggers towards the woman whom had interrupted her feeding upon the lives of people. Well there went her night. Stop existing? SO amusing! Was this person one of those holy people? Valeria could smirk as she stepped hard on the body and pulled roughly. A sound of breaking bones filled the air and tearing flesh. Blood would fly as her scythe arched back up to a standing position while Val cocked her head back and simply laughed. The child had weapons! How amusing. "Oho~! I see a small child has stepped in to play a game with the messenger of the devil. Tell me sweetie.." Her body would move forward towards the girl. "How would you like to bleed?"

The night was one of any other night. A darkened sky as the heavy air hung. It wasn't often that Val went to Creta, the start f the Diablos family, but when she did, she fucked shit up. Her eyes were narrowed with amusement as she would slink into her starting offense. What could this little girl do? She wondered... it would certainly be interesting. Valeria, disciple of the devil versus one very odd girl in a dress. Place your bets..
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN! Empty Re: The Epic Saga of Good and Evil... pt 1 BEGIN!

Post by Lily Rosario Tue May 08, 2012 11:11 am

Lily let loose a cackle, as no laughter is a good enough description of the noise emitting from her mouth as that. Sudden, chilling, loud, with a mixture of glee and ferocity. "Ch... Ch... Child... Oh, that's... That's a good one... Look, here, heathen, I'll have you know I'm not a child; I'm twenty years old, an assassin on one side of my belt, and an ordained priest on the other. And I'll have you know, your kind tend to die rather painfully by my hand, you coccydyniac fice!" With that, she charged the apparent woman, as it seemed, slashing out with both swords, aiming for her throat. Lily decided to use size to the advantage, and crouched slightly as she slashed, to make herself even smaller, harder to hit, while increasing speed by decreasing wind resistance during her charge. All in all, a good tactic. "Rest in peace, devil-spawn!"

And it struck Lily then, as she unleashed slashes with her swords, dueling with Valeria; this was the evil she had been sensing, that feeling in the air. YEP. Obviously the antichrist. Unless she wasn't... Hmmm... "Hey, you. Yes, you. Your mother wasn't a jackyll by some chance, right? Or are you just an idiot succubus of the inferno?" RIGHT. During a duel, it is ALWAYS a good idea to question the species of the opponent's mother! Always...
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

"Ch... Ch... Child... Oh, that's... That's a good one... Look, here, heathen, I'll have you know I'm not a child; I'm twenty years old, an assassin on one side of my belt, and an ordained priest on the other. And I'll have you know, your kind tend to die rather painfully by my hand, you coccydyniac fice!" Val arched her brow. Twenty? Still a child to her. After all, Valeria was 23! Three whole years longer on the Hell of the planet called Earth.

Her opponent ducked down low and charged at her. Blades flying towards her. Val sighed and back-flipped with her scythe beneath her, in her palms. Her hands then moved swiftly as she fell backwards onto her feet again and swung upwards at Lily at the same time. She had managed to block two attacks, but that was just the start. Moving from defense to offense, her hands would twirl and strike towards Lily in a counter clockwise manner. Her lips showing the amusement from this woman's words.

"Hey, you. Yes, you. Your mother wasn't a jackyll by some chance, right? Or are you just an idiot succubus of the inferno?" Oh she was flattered! This girl thought she was Satan! Valeria couldn't help but cackle as well. Her body turning with each move as the dance she used when she fought. "Yes.. I like to believe my mother was a jakyll." She would chuckle a bit before continuing. "Her body is around here somewhere, why don't you ask her?"
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Lily was surprised, to say the least, when the woman nimbly dodged and countered, before bringing on her scythe at Lily's side for a cleaving blow. Swinging a blade to her side, she parried off the scythe, while using her free hand to slash for Val's throat. Hrm... And while she WAS a skilled combatant, a trait Lily could respect, she was ALSO rather convoluted and cryptic when it came to such a SIMPLE question as "Durr, were you born of a jackyll?" I MEAN. Yeah, Lily had gone for more tact than to ask if she was the antichrist; a lot of idiot devil-worshipers would own up to that, that was like being the pia pium to them! Of course, they didn't get a nice hat, and most DEFINITELY not the love and respect of an entire REAL religion.

And Lily often did wonder where they got off with that... BOOTLEGGING off of Caelism and twisting and distorting ideas as if making a religion out of it made it anything TRUE. I MEAN. One could read Lovecraft's novels and claim to worship CTHULHU of all things, but is Cthulhu real? NO. HONESTLY. Lily almost facepalmed at this type of crap... BUT NO MATTER. Onto the matter at hand, Lily gave off a very annoyed expression as she pushed on the scythe's blade, before ducking as she released the parry, back-rolling away, and coming back onto both feet as she tossed a few shuriken at Val, close range. "I'd pray to your false god, if I were you; you'll definitely see him around, very. Very. Soon."
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu May 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Val snorted at the statement. Pray to your God. Oh how hilarious! This girl seemed so serious. Narrowly avoiding a slice at her throat, Val could feel piercing pain shoot through her arm to see a shuriken piercing her skin while she had gone to dodge the vast majority of the ones thrown. Yet blood would fly a bit and Val grimaced and grunted before smirking behind her mask and ducking forward to sweep up with her blade, twirling swiftly with the blade aimed to cleave the girl in complete halves. One for the devil and one for God seemed good right? A sacrifice to let her keep her soul. Or at least Valeria saw it in such an odd light as that. Her eyes of violet resting with a devious intent. This woman would pay for cutting her.

Kicking her foot forward, she'd go to mess with the person's footwork by invading the boundaries invaded. "Have you ever kissed the devil little holy bitch?" She would ask sweetly as her body darted behind Lily. "Would you like to?" Of curse this was just taunting and Valeria had speed up as a tactic. Her hand-eye coordination dead on as she would move in and simply blow in Lily's ear. Why? Well.. why the hell not? She knew it would piss off her opponent. Maybe enough so she would stop the tricks by losing her mind. nevertheless, Val was content with her decision. Lips spread wide on her face as she cackled upon the night sky. "I could always use a virgin sacrifice!" Of course that was just unneeded.. but Val decided to say it anyways.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Mon May 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Well... This girl snorted. That was... That was pretty gross sounding actually. Why do people snort, anyways? Lily never quite understood that, but as it was, she had snorted. Perhaps she had a coke addiction, perhaps she was just WEIRD and liked to act like a snorting pig, but her guttural noises were of no concern to Lily. Pretty soon, Lily hoped to ensure she would never again MAKE such a noise!

And lo and behold, as Lily carried on with a combination of fighting and pondering such a snort, she had stricken the succubus-chick with a shuriken! SUCCESS! And then came a POWERFUL blow from the scythe. Really powerful, indeed. Lily swiftly grabbed both blades to block it, ducking as she did so, but while she fended off most of the blow, she felt a piercing blast of pain from her hand. Glancing down, Lily stared at it.

Her ring finger... Her left ring finger... Wait, what? The chick... She'd... "YOU FILTHY WHORE, YOU CUT MY FINGER OFF!!! I WILL END YOU!" A primal scream, followed by a flurry of rapid fire slashes and stabs from both swords, wildly deflecting and dodging blows, was unleashed on Valeria with the sole intent being to kill the poor girl in the most painful, bloody way possible. And then, despite her aggressive attack, her defenses dropped; Valeria had invaded her space.

And mocked her. She cut off her finger, then MOCKED her!? She would pay. But first, Lily sneered at Val. "Well, at least I am a virgin, slut." And Lily backflipped away, fending off Valeria with her swords if necessary, and when she had gotten far enough away, one of her swords was carved by her alchemy into a replica of her missing finger, which Lily, with a grunt of pain, shoved into the still-bleeding stub, successfully installing some temporary alchemy. She then sharpened the edge, making her finger into a lethal weapon. And with that done, smirked, before dashing back at Lily, swinging with a sword, but also aiming slaps at Val, each successful blow having potential to slice into skin. And so the game played on, as Lily wondered how Val had done it. How she had wounded her...
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm

"YOU FILTHY WHORE, YOU CUT MY FINGER OFF!!! I WILL END YOU!"

AHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHA. Oh Val had a good laugh. This little fireball thought she could END Valeria Diablos? End HER? Oh it was rich. Richer than the most rich person on the filthy and disgusting planet. This little BITCH thought she could take down a living curse for going on five years? Oh how amused she was. In fact she could simply.. applaud her. In fact she almost did to humor this child. Her one hand moved to her lips as she laughed at the blond girl. "OHOHO. I see~ I think you look rather dashing without it! Builds character y'know?" Her lips were curved into a delicious smile that would simply be savored. How beautiful blood was, too bad it wasted upon the floor.

What was this?! The woman made some sort of weapon finger?! Oh, well that was unexpected... Valeria pressed her tongue in her cheek as she sighed softly. That meant this child wanted more of the fight. Oh well.. She was suited for a battle. Valeria wasn't the type to back down, even if she was pouring blood. Even if her bones were broken and she could barely breathe through a collapsed lung. Valeria NEVER backed down. Not even to the devil himself, but she would get under his wing and manipulate him, just like everyone else.

"Well, at least I am a virgin, slut."

Oh was that the problem here? Seemed she needed laid. Valeria simply smirked as her eyes gleamed with a deadly desire. A usual feeling of her undressing people with her eyes from the gaze. A hungry beast with a tasty piece of meet. "Would you like me to fix that then~? I'll make you feel real good." Her voice hissed softly. Her body ready to move despite the bleeding arm.

The little priestess wannabe dashed forward and slashed at her. Oh marvelous! Blade sliced skin and Valeria had the audacity to lean in towards Lily and ... moan. A gentle, aroused, moan that filled the air, while her scythe twirled to counter another slice and attack. Her weapon spinning like a cheer-leader's baton. Her hands were swift with action, spinning then stopping and dancing forward with a spin on her heels. Those swift attacks like a fan with the blade sort of visible while her suit held a large rip in one side. Locking blades, her mouth opened as she spoke. "Please.. make me bleed more."
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 pm

What was this...? Dashing? Dashing? Hehe... Hahaha... Lily stared at Valeria for a brief moment, contemplating all the things she would do to the girl, none of them quite pleasant at all. "Dashing, eh? Builds character, huh? Hehehe... When I get through through with you, your face will be the opposite of dashing. In fact, you'll have a face out of a cartoon; how's that for character? I'm thinking Popeye, hm? Actually, you kinda resemble him already." Ah, yes. However unbefitting of a proper lady, crude insults were sublime for dealing with pests.

Speaking of pests, as Lily noted how Valeria was essentially worn like men's underwear, the aforementioned spawn of the devil had the NERVE, to disturbingly offer sex to Lily, who visibly shuddered. "And have the sloppy seconds of every man in Creta? I think I'll pass. Actually, I might puke." Not to mention sex was PROBABLY the biggest no-no of the twins' disguises... Although, to be fair, Lily had stopped regarding it as a disguise long ago.

And as she swooped in to strike, slashing and hitting her mark, the woman had the BALLS to get up in Lily's face and moan. She was enjoying this. Sick freak... Crossing blades, Valeria asked Lily to make her bleed more, so Lily did oblige, striking out with her left stiletto, aiming the pointed toe at Valeria's shin, dropping the weight from that foot forward, pushing harder against the scythe with her own blades. "You want to bleed!? I'll MAKE you bleed, then, skank!"

Last edited by Lily Rosario on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 pm

"And have the sloppy seconds of every man in Creta? I think I'll pass. Actually, I might puke." Val giggled. Out right giggled, femininely, thoroughly and full of enjoyment. How amusing. Though a twitch of distaste fell on the corner of her mouth upon being called a whore once again, she would play more games with this lass. Her rage fed her like a beast, giving a spoonful by spoonful from the pot of hatred. So much rage, oh how she adored getting under her skin. The more she seemed unaffected, the more the woman was enraged. More anger, feed into it more, it only filled Val's cup and gave her more to work with.

"Hehe, everyman in Creta? Perhaps Esparia is the country you meant as for Creta, it was only have the country. Feel free to join their ranks any time you want, though you seem like you'd be a stick in the mud." Her tongue ran over the blade, tasting the iron blood of the woman whose finger was now on the ground. Val twirled her scythe for good measure and backed up swiftly. A stabbing pain struck her shin as skin ripped. Blood beginning to drip down her leg. A wet feeling cooled her body and the bone took barely any damage as the position made her shift weight. Blood. This woman made HER bleed. Amazing.

For a moment, she was being over powered. Her stumbled stance making her the underdog, but with an agile movement, and a twirl, the blades slid off and Val decided to do something so heinous, that this woman would scream. Bellow to the world words of hatred. That sounded simply amazing. So cruel, she was as the woman smirked darkly and turned her eyes deviously into the eyes of the assailant. Something would be ominous before her words formed and action took place. "You got me all hot and bothered~." A silver tongue slid from behind her lips and then she did the unthinkable. Warmth from such cold lips.

Her lips found a place upon her attackers. Only for a fleeting second before she ducked back and slashed upwards with her scythe. Underhanded move, but initiated with a swift pole to the arm, she hoped. This girl needed to be incapacitated. She no longer had the patience for this game. "Now, shoo. You are boring me~."
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:02 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

The girl. She giggled at the insult. Again. She giggled at the insult, the girl. Giggled, the girl, at the insults, the girl, she giggled at Lily's insults, HER INSULTS WERE GIGGLED AT BY THE CURSED SUCCUBUS OF A GIRL!!

And to add insult to injury, her insults were then turned on her again with that wicked grace and easy flow of the other woman. She was apparently PROUD to be a whore, and it was bothering Lily, she didn't know why. This woman was an eceptional fighter, had wounded Lily, but was also of a quick witlessness, rather than a quick wit, that threw her entirely off track. "I'd rather be dead, you sick, vile, woman."

And that was when Lily allowed Uriel and Saraquael to find their sheathes, as in mere moments, Ariel had been drawn. In ne fluid motion, Lily dove in with the shorter blade of her triumvirate arsenal, piercing the woman's leg. Lily grinned up at her, with pleasure at her pain. The little demon deserved to hurt. And she laughed as a thought hit her. "O happy dagger, this is thy sheath. There rest, and let me die... Shakespeare. Though I doubt you're intelligent enough to know the difference between Shakespeare and a coloring book for small children."

She'd thought her wounding the woman was enough, that the insult to her intellect was the true insult to injury, but no, it wasn't. Because the woman came up to her and spoke words that sickened Lily to the core. "Like I said, I'd-" Rather be dead, she'd have ended, had it not been for the silencing effect of the woman kissing, kissing Lily. When it ended, Lily was dumbstruck, quite simply. When she could talk again, she spoke, staring at Valeria with nothing but the purest rage in her eyes, but nothing more. Her face otherwise was blank as the gambler's. "You... You just... I'll not stand for that indignity, you demonspawn." Reaching down, she took, with a shudder, her disembodied finger into her hand, ad tossed it at val, aiming for it to land in her hair, as if she were feeding the mess of writhing snakes upon the head of Medusa. And Lily would have preferred fighting Medusa over this woman any day. "You haven't seen the last of me." And with that, she re-shathed Ariel, and walked away. Should Valeria attempt to stop her, she would be met with Uriel and Saraquael, the twin swords of her's. She'd kill the woman eventually...

[EXIT THREAD. Dx Forgot this existed for a while... ^^; Sorry if the post is kinda lame, I felt the thread needed closure, lest I let it rot again. xD]
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Oh.. a souvenir! How kind. Though, Val was a bit depressed by the woman's response. Her voice heaved a sigh as the brat ran off and left Val all alone in her lonesome and all alone. Wonderful. At least she had some blood shed and a finger for the memory. Sliding the severed finger into her bra, she twirled and knocked the rest of the blood off of her blade. There was nothing else to do here, except admire the bloody battle field. Well, with that done and out of the way, she would go and clean up. It didn't matter she had a gash in her leg, or that she had just mortally wounded a human being. None of that mattered to her. Instead she was thrilled, pumped full of adrenaline still. With no further word to say, she vanished from the scene.

[exit]
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum