Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012}

Go down

Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} Empty Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012}

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm

CASE FILE: Chimerae {Cosca Falzone}
Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} RainbowPanda Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} RainbowPanda Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} RainbowPanda
”My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they’re like, ‘It’s better than yours,’
Damn right, it’s better than yours…
I could teach you, but I’d have to charge~”

FULL NAME:
→ Giorgio "Liang" Chardonnay Zhou

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Napoli, La Cerisé

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Half-Xingese / Half-Cerisian; (Giant) Panda

GENERATION:
→ Four

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ February 25

HEIGHT:
→ 173 cm (5’8”)

WEIGHT:
→ 65 kg (143 lbs.)

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Hmm… I don’t really like to brag, but I think I probably have a pretty sexy bod…I mean, I’m not fat or anything, and I’m not TOO skinny, and I have smooth skin…my eyes are two different colors, and that’s just H-O-T-T! Like, I would date myself! And I try to keep my hair healthy even though I dye it different colors. I mean, white hair is just nasty, I don’t wanna look like I’m some nasty old pedophile or something. So…yeah. And I think that I’m about average height, which is perfect! If I were any shorter, I’d be too short, and if I were taller…I’d have a harder time…never mind. I guess I’ve built a lot of muscle, considering I’ve had to work the pole tons in the past, and that’s NOT an easy job. I bet you wouldn’t know where to START, let alone be able to actually last for more than a few minutes, if that.

Oh, I really, really, REALLY, love pastel pink and baby blue…oh, and lavender! Those are the best three colors, so I try and wear them ALL the time! Usually I couple them with white or black, or maybe both, so that it’s not just a bunch of color everywhere. That’s why I put those colors in my hair, too! They’re just the best! Speaking of my hair, I like to keep it nice and long! Sometimes I’ll put it up, but I like to change it up so that it’s not just the same old boring ponytail. Sometimes it’ll be on the side, or maybe on top, or maybe pigtails...or maybe some other type of up-do, I dunno. I like to mix it up like that! I have to cut it myself because the people at salons usually mess it up and make it all wild. I like it long and pretty straight, but it’s layered, I guess? Hard to explain. I have some black streaks in there that are just, well, there, I don’t really know how else to explain them. I can’t really dye them, because black hair is like, impossible to dye light colors. Then there’s also my eyeshadow…I usually keep the same colors for my eyeshadow unless I have a reason to change it, like, if the colors just clash horrible. I use some blue, some purple, and some red…but that goes for my makeup in general. Even my nails are painted in those colors. Not all at the same time, though! Ick! I’ve painted them black before, but I felt kind of weird…but I guess I wouldn’t really MIND painting them black again. I dunno.

So anyway, the stuff that I like to wear… I try not to go overboard when I walk around outside, but I really love Lolita style clothes! It’s like the cutest thing ever invented! Oh, I forgot to mention that I sometimes like to wear rainbow colored stuff! Just not too much, otherwise I’d be like a walking seizure or something! Gross! Especially when it’s frilly or pleated, solid colors are best…but plaid works really well for pleated skirts! But I guess I don’t wear clothes like that all the time, usually only in private. What I usually wear is kind of different, I guess, but they’re still kind of like, girly clothes. The shirts I wear are usually kinda loose, and usually fall off of my shoulders, but I can’t really be bothered to fix them. I almost never wear tight shirts, but when I do…I dunno, I never really thought about it. I love, love, LOVE skinny jeans, and I have them in all kinds of colors, like pink, blue, red, yellow, purple, green, and orange, and all kinds of different shades of them! Sometimes I wear Bermuda shorts too, and I have those in a lot of colors, but I usually wear them plain colors, like black or blue or tan or something. I don’t really like to wear shoes, but when I do, I try to wear ones that come above my ankles. Sometimes I wear boots that almost come up to me knees, but that’s usually when it’s cold outside. I kind of have to wear suits now too, but I only pick the best ones. Get this: I even have a China dress, just for special occasions. I haven’t really worn it much yet, and I think I may have to get it fixed up some, but yeah. It’s so fab!

But ooh, honey, don’t get me started on that other side of me! I mean, I know I like pink, and I like fluffy, frilly things, but lemme tell you, when people REALLY get on my last nerve? I just can’t control myself and I go all panda mode on them! It’s like, I don’t really know why, usually I can do it as I please and keep myself from doing it when I don’t want to, but it’s kind of like that green guy from those avengable people, I guess? I dunno. I just go nutsssssssss oh my gooooddddd and you know how pandas are supposed to be white and black? Uggghhhh I guess it’s because I dye my hair, but I have places in my fur that are pink and blue and purple and it’s kind of annoyiiing… but I guess it’s kind of cool since, like, my body is a little bigger and fluffier and I look mostly like a panda, except I still walk like a person and I’m not FAT like a panda, and I can still talk, and it’s pretty neat. It sometimes help to scare away people that really bother me, especially if they don’t expect it. I mean, did you know that pandas have slit pupils? Slit pupils are pretty scary to me, and I get them! Oh, I guess I should mention that I don’t go full panda unless I’m REALLY upset. Other than that, when I start to get irritated, usually just my eyes change and then sometimes my ears and my tail pop up…but that also happens if I feel really good, and that kind of good feeling can only happen during…well…certain activities…

**NOTE: In order to make sure the subject in question wasn’t just tooting his own horn, we found some other sources.**

“So…You wanna know about Candy Pandy? Pretty little thing…but he looks too much like a woman than is good for him. He brought me the most business, probably because of his looks – he’s slender, but not too thin, he’s got the longest, silkiest hair…he’d make any drag queen jealous of his looks. Must be the Xingese in him or something. I’d say he even has the walk…pretty weightless, if you ask me. It’s like he’s walkin’ on air with every step, though I swear his hips move more than any female I’ve seen. I think if he had the chance, he’d be a model of some sort…though most male models that I’ve seen are more muscular than that. I’ll miss him, that’s for sure, even if he did get a little out of hand sometimes. I’m not saying anything about that though, so you can save yourself the trouble of asking. If you know where he is, tell him there’s always a spot for him here if he needs it.”

--“Big Poppa” – Owner and Manager of “Sweet Cheeks” strip club.

“Oooh, you mean Li-Li? He was the most adorable guy here! I’d be jealous if it was someone else, but he’s Li…you can’t stay mad at him forever. He was the best at makeup…I’d always ask him to help me with mine, and it always turned out so much better! He always had the best beauty tips, it didn’t matter if it was for hair, skin, eyes, you name it! He was a walking magazine, and definitely looked the part! I don’t know where he is now, but I bet wherever he is, he’s making someone very, very happy, if they can get past the fact that he’s such a chatty Cathy! I hope he doesn’t let anyone get to him, though, because…there’s something that happens when he gets really upset…but I probably shouldn’t tell you about that.”

--“Sugar Shane” – Stripper at “Sweet Cheeks” strip club.

“Wait, wait, who are you talking about? Li who? Oh, Candy…Yeah, that one was my favorite. He looked like a straight up chick, but then he was actually a dude…and a hot chick at that. I don’t know a lot of chicks that hot. That little giggle of his was pretty cute, too. Those green and blue eyes turned me on the most, and he was the perfect size – height and weight, I mean. His hair reminded me of cotton candy, in a way. It was mostly white, but then there were sections of pink and blue and purple that really looked like cotton candy. The panda ears and little panda tail he would always wear were a little weird, but I think they were actually kinda cute...but don't tell anyone I said that...

Candy had this way of talking that was a little extreme, but I guess it was part of his image? I don’t know. He would kind of drag out some words, especially if he seemed a little tired, or annoyed at something. Reminded me of a girlfriend I had, but he was much better than she ever was. I kinda miss that one, even if he was being paid to keep me company at the booths. I guess he’s the reason I was such a regular over at Sweet Cheeks…I haven’t been there as much now that he’s gone, and the owner won’t tell me diddly squat.”

--Customer of “Sweet Cheeks” strip club (info kept confidential by request)

**Upon further observation, it was noted that Giorgio had the stereotypically feminine way of speaking that is typically attributed to gay men, but always with a happy tone to it.**

PERSONALITY:
→ Ooh, this is the fun part! I almost have this stuff memorized! ...Wait, wait, I can't use THAT for this personality thingy, apparently it’s “inappropriate”...SAD FACE! Well, I guess I'll just have to kind of go from my head on this one. Sooo...maybe it's easier if I divide it up into different people and situations so that I don't get all lost, because I have a horrible attention span! Like, if I don't split it up like that, I'll end up repeating myself, and I don't want to do that. And then people tell me that I really talk a lot and could keep talking for hours, and I don’t think we really have time for that, so I guess I’ll just to it. So, I guess I'll start with people that I DON'T know. I know it's bad, but, like, I usually get my first impressions of people by their looks. Yeah, kinda shallow, but sometimes it really works! Like, you know you've run into those people that look really, really creepy? And they give you chills and then you get this weird feeling, like you should probably get out of there? That happens to me sometimes and I usually go with my gut with things like that. There's all kinds of creeps out there in the world! On the other hand, I've seen some pretty good-looking people...and sometimes they're nice, sometimes they're just complete jerks...You have to learn to read people! It's like...look at the way they walk, and then you might be able to get a good idea of their personality. You know how they say someone with a bounce in their step is a confident, charismatic person? Well, it really depends, 'cause, like, it could just be someone that's really hyper and playful! Or if they're not all bouncy, it could be because they're more...refined or something. But then, sometimes those guesses can be wrong, too...I don't know.

People tell me that I’m too girly, even for a gay man…They always say that they wonder if I’m really not a woman, but then they realize that they don’t even know a lot of women as extreme as I am. I find it pretty funny, actually! I love the way I am, even if I’m too cutesy sometimes…I mean, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to be cute! If there was, then it would be taboo to have calendars with kittens and puppies and other cute things on them, right? Besides, being giggly is something that I can’t help, I mean, if something makes me giggle, then it makes me giggle, and I’m not going to try NOT to giggle, you know?

Oh, I have a really really bad temper, but it’s hard to make me lose it. I mean, some things make me lose my cool faster than others, buuuuuuut…those usually involve saying things about me that really aren’t very nice, and usually when it’s about my preference in intimate company, and if they know about my paaaaast….and things like that. But when I do lose it, I can get a little out of control, like, really, really crazy. Like, I even scare myself.

On the other hand, I can be really, really emotional too…especially when I go to the movies, and it’s something sad! Like, the Titanic is one of the saddest movies ever…I cried to much every time I watch it! Sometimes I even cry when I’m really, really, happy! Happy tears are the best tears! I don’t like to cry a lot, because it makes my makeup run, even if I try to counter it with the waterproof kind, but…it just doesn’t work as well as people think it does.

Sometimes people think that I’m just after getting into people’s pants, but…that’s really just a coping mechanism for me, hahaha. Sure, it’s fun to be a flirt, but what I really want is someone that will hold me, and won’t let go…

**Once again, we enlisted the help of some generous informants to gain the required information.**

”Li-Li was the sweetest man I’ve ever met! Sure, he had his quirks, but everybody has some sort of fault, right? I mean, he could be a little shallow sometimes – he liked to gossip – but he never turned a blind eye to someone that needed him, whether it was for a shoulder to cry on, or for less sentimental things. One time there was a horrible, horrible guy that had me against the wall in the back alley, after I left to go home, and he threatened me…but Li-Li saw and whooped his sorry little behind! I’ve never seen a stripper fight, but I bet Li-Li’s one of very few strippers that can fight like that! He saved me from getting shanked! He’s good about keeping his friends safe, that’s for sure, and he doesn’t take crap from anybody! His temper is pretty crazy, if you make him angry enough!

Sometimes we’d hang out when we didn’t have to work, and Li-Li and I would always have so much fun! Most of the time we’d get some frozen yogurt and then sit and people watch…which was always great, because Li always had a fun sense of humor…well, it was mostly perverted, of course, but I think that’s another thing that people seemed to love about him…Well, I meant to say that he may make dirty jokes, but for him, that’s not all life is about. The few times we had a serious conversation, I realized that he was mostly just about finding someone that really loves him, and vice versa…so I guess deep down, he’s a romantic. It makes me a little sad, though, because even nowadays it can be kind of difficult to find someone that will appreciate someone like Li…he’s an extreme case, more extreme than I am. When I’m working, I may have crazy costumes, but outside of that, I look pretty normal. Li, on the other hand, is a bit eccentric with what he wears, so people tend to judge him based on that. It must be tough for him, wherever he is.”

--“Sugar Shane”

LOVE:
→ Candy (especially chocolate)
→ Unicorns (fluffy ones)
→ Pastel Pink
→ Baby Blue
→ Lavender
→ Cute things
→ Fluffy things
→ Plush Toys
→ Parfaits (Usually strawberry)
→ Gelato
→ Spumoni
→ Chocolate-covered strawberries
→ Oranges
→ Honey
→ Whipped cream
→ Popsicles
→ Lolita style
→ Frills
→ Ruffles
→ Glitter
→ Short-shorts
→ Boots
→ Loose shirts
→ Snow
→ Makeup (and wearing it)
→ Walks on the beach
Romantic walks on the beach
→ Shopping
→ Window Shopping for regular things
→ Window shopping for attractive men
→ Going clubbing
→ Going to bars
→ Drinking
→ Sex (with men)
→ Flirting
→ Dancing
→ Karaoke
→ Parties
→ DINNER parties
→ Going out to eat (at restaurants)
→ Going to the beach
→ Feeling the wind through his hair as he, against safety precautions, leans out of the sunroof of a two-door car…with sunglasses full of bling
→ Bedazzling things
→ Bedazzled things
→ Photo shoots
→ Posing for photos
→ One night stands
→ Music:
→ Britney Spears
→ Spice Girls
→ Lady GaGa
→ Katy Perry
→ Shakira
→ Colbie Caillat
→ Avril Lavigne
→ Ashlee Simpson
→ Gwen Stefani
→ Adam Lambert
→ Backstreet Boys
→ N’Sync
→ Jesse McCartney
→ Andrea Bocelli
→ Il Divo
→ Tiziano Ferro

HATE:
→ Homophobes (or at least, the ones that are complete jerks/haters)
→ Getting a haircut (he’d rather cut it himself so the stylist doesn’t mess it up)
→ Getting his hair wet outside of washing it
→ Rain
→ Cucumbers
→ Being called short
→ Screamo
→ Heavy Metal
→ Ferrets
→ Wearing suits (but he does, if only for Marco)
→ Creepers
→ Acne
→ Soccer Mom Vans
→ Tomatoes (He’s more afraid of them)
→ Sports (mostly participating in them)
→ Transforming (usually)
→ Locker rooms
→ Public bathrooms
→ Cigarettes/Cigarette smoke/Cigars
→ Being told he can’t do something
→ Being called a woman/mistaken for one (In his defense, he says he’s not womanly, but “FABULOUS”)
→ Losing his temper
→ Getting is hair pulled
→ When others find out about his addiction / comment on it

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ He doesn’t like to talk about his days at “Sweet Cheeks” or anything prior to that, mainly because it brings back painful memories of varying natures.
→ He’s a sex addict. Shhhhh.

IDOL:
→ Lady Gaga
→ Gwen Stefani

HISTORY:
→ Giorgio Chardonnay Zhou. He wasn’t always known as the Napoli Capo, nor would have ever been if it hadn’t been for his father, Ambrogio Pacelli. Before he was even born, his father had been Capo - of Napoli, no less - to Aldiro Falzone. Of course, this was merely his biological father, a parent that would only be around long enough to see his song being born, yet his life was still just as important to his son’s, no matter how little a part he’d played in it while he had been alive. There have been occasions where Giorgio has reflected upon how his father had indirectly helped him despite no longer being alive. In his lifetime, he had done two very important things, even if he was never aware of them: Produce a son, and, unintentionally, set up a position for him to fill once he grew older. The former had been no real chore, of course, as his lovely wife knew just how to make him a happy man, but the latter…well, that’s something to be saved for later, as a surprise, if you will.

Though he had been fully Cerisian himself, his wife was Xingese, a rare and (seemingly) delicate blossom he’d found by chance. She had mostly caught his attention with her stunning physical characteristics. Ambrogio was a man who, as they say, would eat with his eyes. If the food didn't look good, he was reluctant to give it a try. The same could be said for women - he preferred to find a lady that would look good on his arm, and if she turned out to be unpleasant, then he would simply find another. Luckily for him, he had finally found his ideal woman. He wasn't as young and full of vigor as some of the other contenders that had seen the Xingese woman and decided to pursue her, but he carried with him an air of sophistication, which seemed to have attracted her. The woman's name had been Meifeng Ma, a name that would always pass Pacelli's lips so sweetly that the moment he's spoken it, their fate had been sealed. Despite his position in the Cosca Falzone, Meifeng was far from put off by him. She found their relationship to be exhilarating. The two of them began seeing each other, in moderation at first, but their relationship became something of a romance novel, the ones filled with happiness, sunshine, and happy endings - or so they had thought.

In 1984, Meifeng and Ambrogio became the parents of a beautiful little boy. Named Giorgio Chardonnay Pacelli, he had his mother's face. Why Chardonnay? Why, because that wine was his parents' favorite, why else? He would grow to dislike this name later, but that's irrelevant to this part of the story. This part has nothing to do with trouble in paradise. For the time being, things are as perfect as they could realistically be. Unfortunately for the Pacelli family, though, this included their son's trouble-making tendency, which ranged from disrupting important meetings to disappearing in gardens, claiming to play hide-and-seek. This went on for a while, and though he had mainly been exposed to the Cerisian culture, his mother made sure to show him a few things from Xingese culture, to ensure he had some knowledge of it. She had predicted that he might need that knowledge due to the fact that he looked more Xingese than Cerisian, and the world wasn't quite free of prejudice.

7 years later, in 1991, is when disaster struck. The underworld - the Cosca Falzone, specifically - was attacked, and many were killed, among them Don Aldiro Falzone as well as Ambrogio and Meifeng Pacelli. Little Giorgio had been at daycare at the time to allow his parents more freedom, and in the end, was left alive, but alone. It was lucky that he hadn't witnessed the incident, else he might have been too scarred to function properly during the next year. Parent-less, he had to be given to an adoption agency, where some children stayed for years upon years, and others only a few months. For Giorgio, his time at the agency was rather short, just a single year, after which he was adopted by a man named Guoliang Zhou.

Now under the surname Zhou, Gio's new family surroundings were a bit different from what he had previously been used to. Instead of a father and a mother, well, he was growing accustomed to having two fathers. It wasn't that strange to him, as the two men clearly loved each other deeply, as his biological parents had. The only difference was that this was a same-sex partnership, not a marriage between a man and a woman. Nonetheless, he grew up having to wonderful fathers that were as devoted to him as all excellent parents would be, spoiling him just the right amount. In addition, they lived close to other families, whose children seemed to enjoy his company. In fact, they found that his two different colored eyes were interesting, and often talked about how cool it would be if they themselves had eyes like that.

Though sudden and new, the young Giorgio had grown to love his surroundings. He had two loving fathers and good friends. To him, things seemed perfect. There wasn’t a single thing that was capable of making this unpleasant, the only exception being anything that happened to remind him of his biological parents. Raul and Guoliang had asked him if he had known his biological parents, and, if so, what happened to them, and he hadn’t seen any reason not to relay the entire story to them. He did, and though he had cried in the process, the two men simply told him that they were glad they had found him. They had been his saving grace and he, theirs.

Unfortunately, he still hadn't gotten rid of his trouble-making ways, and still occasionally hid from everyone in self-proclaimed games of hide-and-seek. When he was 10, this led him to be placed into the hands of people that wished far worse things on him than he could have possibly imagined. A sack over his head and he was easily subdued, being very lightweight and having minimal physical strength. Although he initially tried to struggle, a blunt object hit the back of his neck and he had lost consciousness. When he finally came to, he found himself locked in some sort of cell, chained to the wall by his arm. Though the chain itself gave him enough room for movement, the boy already knew that he'd gotten himself into trouble and chose to stick as close to the wall as possible. His abductors were highly unpleasant people, abusing him both physically as well as mentally, making the iron bars around him seem much safer than they should have. It didn't help that they hardly fed him.

For about two months, the abuse carried on, but he had lost track of the days. It was then that a man in a lab coat paid the thugs a visit, dropping a briefcase that Gio was convinced contained money (he couldn't see it very well, but he was sure that's what was in it). Consequently, the boy was let out of the cell and allowed to leave with the man in the coat, whose eyes were surprisingly warm and his face welcoming. The warm hand touched his, leading him away from the cold interior of the warehouse he had been stuffed into. After being coaxed into the open door of a vehicle, he huddled into the seat on the other end, hugging his knees. While he didn't know where he was going, where he had previously been, or what would happen to him, there was little he could do to stop it - a fact he had come to accept.

Though uneventful, the journey in the car had proved to be much less traumatizing than he thought it would have been. Once, he had asked the man in white if he would be allowed to go home, but he simply replied, “This is your home now,” with a smile on his face. Despite the fact that he couldn’t see any malice in this man’s face, he was reluctant to trust him. After all, the men he had just left had done things to him that he’d never realized were possible. Aside from that, he had noticed that the look in the man’s eyes was much closer to sadness than he had originally guessed, but only when he thought that Gio hadn’t noticed his gaze. As the hours dragged on, he fell asleep, only to be woken up in front of what appeared to be a fairly normal home. The two of them – Giorgio and the man in the lab coat – got out of the car, and after the latter pulled a few suitcases out of the trunk, the metal contraption chugged away, without so much as a wave or a goodbye from its driver.

The interior of the building smelled of fresh paint, and everything inside of it appeared brand new. Wooden floors extended through the main entrance, all the way to the very last room upstairs. Tile flooring was only found in the kitchen and bathrooms (of which there were two – one for him and one for the man). He had been given new clothing, though a lot of it was much more formal than he would have liked, and had been given the upper level to use as his own, including the bedroom and bathroom. The man, who had introduced himself as Andreas, asked him if he could help him bathe, and though Giorgio was reluctant at first, he nodded nervously.

Fortunately, it didn’t seem as though Andreas meant him any harm. He had been left to undress himself while the man filled the tub and collected the other necessities from beside the ceramic object, as though they had been prepared in advance. Once the boy and bath were both ready, Andreas helped him in, making sure he wouldn’t slip. Naturally thin, his lack of food had left him extraordinarily thin. Bruises decorated his entire body, some of them hand-shaped around his neck and parts of his lower body. Guilt had crossed Andreas’ face as he caught sight of them, but he simply continued washing the boy, from his head to his toes. His voice was gentle, and he told of his plans for dinner. A light chuckle followed after he explained that he wasn’t much of a cook, but Gio remained in a daze, the warmth of the water relaxing him. After draining the water and handing the boy a towel, Andreas excused himself and journeyed to the kitchen to prepare the meal.

Dinner went rather smoothly, and though the conversation was mostly one-sided, it was a rather significant meal for the young male. For one, it was the first proper meal that he had eaten in a long time. In addition, he knew that afterward, he'd be able to sleep in a bed instead of on a cold floor. That day concluded on a much more pleasant note than he had anticipated, and it was the first of many that would be so.

Andreas proved to be a gentle man, never forcing Giorgio to do anything that made him uncomfortable or he didn't agree to. At first, it seemed as though he had just been transferred to a new home, but there were no formalities involved, mostly paperwork, and he wondered why nobody had told him about this before. There were times when he doubted himself and thought that his hide-and-seek habits had caused his two fathers to dislike him, but Andreas had assured him that it wasn't so. Fortunately for him, this led to more cooperation than before, and that was when the true experiments began.

Andreas had always hoped he would be able to test out his new knowledge of chimera - and creating them - on someone that seemed to actually need it. While he hadn't expected that the men he had talked to would abduct a child, he wasn't going to let that stop him. He knew that the process could be painful, and as such hinted at it in every conversation that he could. It wasn't long before he felt brave enough to propose the idea to the boy. Though reluctant, Giorgio decided that he would give it a try. The project was done in small steps every day to avoid overwhelming the boy, and though the latter wasn't sure about what was happening, he had decided that he would trust Andreas, especially since he had nobody else to turn to. The alchemist hadn't anticipated that things would go so smoothly, but in the end, the process only took a few weeks of gentle applications. He had hoped that this wouldn't put a dent in his relationship with the boy, as he'd truly grown to like him. Unfortunately, though, he hadn't taken into account that he was being closely monitored.

On Giorgio's 18th birthday, some men in suits had knocked on the door to Andreas' estate, and promptly showed him that they were fully armed. They had demanded to see "the kid," as he was usually referred to throughout the transaction process, and though the man had originally planned to resist, there wasn't much he could do against men with firearms. Rushing in, they found him just stepping out of the shower, towel wrapped around him like a minidress.

TRIVIA:
→ Has heterochromia iridium – that is, his irises are different color(Blue and green) - though I already touched on that in his description.
→ He speaks Cerisian(pink), Xingese(mediumpurple), and Amestrian(skyblue)
→ Yes, he's gay, and very much so. It's no secret.

Panda Traits:
→ Impeccable spatial memory
→ Heightened sense of smell
→ Incredible jaw strength
→ Great at climbing (usually trees)
→ Great swimmer

ALIAS:
→ Sal

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Sal, Daemon, Lucas Rosario (The points will come from Sal)

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Giorgio is FAAAAAAAAABULOUS!

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Candy Pandy

Last edited by Giorgio Chardonnay on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:45 am; edited 14 times in total

Back to top Go down

Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} Empty Re: Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012}

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 pm

19th is your archive date.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012} Empty Re: Zhou, Giorgio Chardonnay {WIP - 9/5/2012}

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 am

Is it possible for me to get an extension on this? There's a lot that I really want to expand on, especially in his history, and I don't want it to be a bunch of rushed crap, like it kind of already is. I'd really appreciate it.

<3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 am

Considering this has already missed its archive date, I'll extend it five days past to the 24th. Get working on it, Sal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down