Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Cookie crumbs EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Cookie crumbs EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Cookie crumbs EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Cookie crumbs EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Cookie crumbs EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Cookie crumbs EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Cookie crumbs EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Cookie crumbs EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Cookie crumbs EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Cookie crumbs EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Cookie crumbs

2 posters

Go down

Cookie crumbs Empty Cookie crumbs

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 am

She was happy. After returning from north she had defiantly had a glow of energy about her. After the long trip home she had had the weird urge to bake cookies and now she was back to her regular office duties of helping out which involved the transportation of paperwork.

Knocking on Tataki's door she poked her head in. Hoping that the aroma of still warm cookies would waft in and invade his nose. "Tataki I brought your work and a snack." She smiled rolling in the trolley. Large double chocolate chip cookies sat on a plate with a tall coffee. Which she promptly picked up placing on his desk. "And sadly paperwork..." She hoped the cookies would soften the work load a little. Heck she had even left a small plate of them for Spade and Han's.

She looked him up and down trying to see if he was resting well and not over stressing himself. If not she would have to fix the issue quickly. She has still to speak to space about a night out to relax and enjoy themselves but well she would have to track him down later. Maybe a beer placed under a box with a stick attached to string....
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

Location : Staring at the Shogun's ass....I mean back....yeah his back

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Reavy

Back to top Go down

Cookie crumbs Empty Re: Cookie crumbs

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:10 am

Tataki had actually not been resting well, actually pulling an all nighter the night before to make sure his work was done and double checked for errors. In fact, he had not eaten anything in quite a while, it may have been lunch yesterday.... or was it the day before? He was unsure. All he recalled was the paperwork. That when it hit him... that smell... that most enchanting smell... the smell of sustenance. All the military bearing in the world wouldn't be able to hold back the sound his stomach made. Groajanlioelorjkor! He blushed a little at making such an unseemly noise, even if he was hungry. But not only was his noise delighted but his eyes as well, it had been a bit since there last meeting and he greeted her with a smile. "Why thank you Miss Red- er, I mean Emma," he said stopping himself as he recalled she would rather he use her first name.

He looked upon the coffee and the cookies she brought him with such longing. Hmmmm he may have grown weak with his days in this desk, remembering that in the field he used to be able to go days without food. Oh well, it was what happened when you constantly sat behind a desk and he was rather ashamed he had fallen prey to it. Though the paperwork was a downer on his spirits, her generosity at supplying food and a much needed coffee boost was much obliged. Her presence as well was a boost of its own as he hadn't gotten much company over the past twenty-four hours. "Well at least there is coffee and plenty of cookies, I thank you again," he said to her his eyes tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 am

"Why thank you Miss Red- er, I mean Emma," She chuckled as he almost went formal and patted his head when he got it right. "Good boy have a cookie." She teased laughing brightly eye's shining with mirth. She sat on the side of the desk watching him curiously as Wheatley circled his legs purring. The cat had taken a liking to Tataki and a rather large dislike to Spade. IT was rather amusing how the white fluff ball seemed to of made creeping the head it's life mission.

Looking at Tataki's face as he seemed to drool over the cookies she chuckled. "Seriously when was the last time you ate...just remember the large white thing there on is not a giant cookie too." She frowned though as she looked at the large piles of paper work. The tension literally ebbing off Tataki.

She chewed her lip softly. "You look like you could do with sleep Tataki..." She said frowning her hands going on her hips. "When was the last time you napped...let alone went home?" She had to fix this tension. “Take that shirt off and lie face down on the sofa.” She said pointing to the furniture by the window.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 am

The patting of his head led to a raised eyebrow and a smile. Well he was a dog of the military, as they say. He chuckled to himself at this thought. No need to get angry at her she was only trying to be nice after all. He began to eat a cookie when he felt the cat that seemed to have started liking him, circling his legs. Smiling and reaching down he began to pet the cat, stroking its soft fur with his fingers lightly. It was a cute cat, that was for sure. That's when her question hit him, ignoring the joke about the plate being a giant cookie. When had been the last time he ate? This time he actually gave it some real thought. "I think it was lunch... yesterday," he said cautiously, after all, she had been one to worry.

Sleep? He couldn't be going to sleep right now. There was still lots of work that still need to be done. To think that Tataki would ever get behind like this was ludicrous to him but, he had been out of it for a while. "I went home... the day before yesterday... as for the nap I don't usually take naps but I had been asleep at home... the day before yesterday..." He had been caught, she was definitely gonna worry about those rather minor details and insist he get rest. But what Tataki had not been ready for was her next comment... er order rather. She was giving him an order? He had stopped mid bite of a cookie and his eyes looked on in disbelief.

"Huh?" He said in surprise. Had he really just heard what he thought he heard? He didn't know what to do, he was like a deer caught into the head lights. She had really been that straight forward about it? She hadn't even stuttered or slowed her speech... or... anything!? Suddenly he found him moving by himself, setting the cookie down, which made his stomach give an angry gurgle at him for doing so, and stood from his seat. "Uh... ok," he said his face reddening a bit. He walked over to the couch and began by taking his coat off and laying it to the side, followed by his shirt. He then looked back to her, still unsure about doing this. He then laid on his couch his torso facing down. What exactly was she planning to do? He wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 am

She blushed slightly as he stripped but took a calming breath. She had done back messages for her brother many times in his training as he struggled with the strain of being a sniper. She gently hiked her skirt up and placed one knee on his side closest to the sofa so her thigh rested against his hip and place the other on the other side straddling his hip.

Rolling up her sleeves her hands met his shoulder before kneading the tense muscle. slowly working any knots and tension out with a trained ease. Humming softly to herself as she did so. "Your over working yourself Tataki...." She said softly working along his spine and lower back then up again. "It's not healthy....if it's to much you know I'm here to help...so please...use me...." She smiled softly as she carried on letting him delve into the lovely relaxing release she was giving him.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:26 am

His body tensed up when he felt her thigh upon his hip but, soon he relaxed once more. It was a strange feeling... being in this position. This time however, he would not be able to blame this on being drugged. No, this time he was well aware of his environment and what he was doing. Why he was going along with it, he was unsure. He had never really had the time to do things like this, he was always working it seemed. Which could be one of the reasons he had never really had any fun in his life. He had always been working it seemed. to most his life may not have had very much to show for it but, his career surely did, he would think. That's when he felt her soft hands upon his hard back.

The sensation of her rubbing away the certainly, years of built up stress and angst was quite... unburdening. Like a weight was slowly being lifted from his shoulders. Her comment rested on his ears. "I'm simply trying to keep things in Amestris safe and in order... chaos never rests so why should I have that honor?" He asked her, it almost seemed as though he was trying defend himself in a sense. Surely what he had been doing all these years wasn't wrong... was it? Her mentioning that it was not healthy he guessed was true but, what he was not expecting was the next part. "if it's to much you know I'm here to help...so please...use me...." He face flushed red at that comment. Dear lord, what was he thinking?

She had simply been trying to help him and he turned it into something completely barbaric? What was wrong with him? "I-I... will certainly k-keep that in mind..." He stuttered and hesitated his face flushing an even darker red than the one before. How could he be having these thoughts!? Even worse, with one of his subordinates!? He couldn't be like that... that man... there is just no way... and yet... he still had these thoughts? What in the world had he just let himself step into. His mind ponder these things as his body seemed to get warmer. He was slightly ashamed of himself. How could he have let this happen? "I-I'm sorry about this M-miss... I mean... Emma," he said, not really telling her anything else. He just felt like apologizing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

"I'm simply trying to keep things in Amestris safe and in order... chaos never rests so why should I have that honor?" She bit her lip softly rubbing at a tense spot at the base of his neck. She wanted to hug him and tell him it was al right but mulling over as he continues to answer her soft plea. "I-I... will certainly k-keep that in mind..." She smiled softly. "Remember...we all are here to protect Amestris..." She said leaning forward to speak into his ear.

"I-I'm sorry about this M-miss... I mean... Emma," She huffed and chuckled. "You almost slipped up." She laughed hugging him briefly before declaring her work done. Sitting up and stretching out her shoulders before getting off him. Unknowingly flicking her skirt up for a brief moment. The soft flash of white silk and lace would linger for a few seconds before vanishing. She retook a seat on his desk stealing a cookie. "Hmm maybe I should cook dinner for you tonight." She pondered and swayed her legs softly while nibbling on the sweet treat proud of her own handy work.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 am

As he explained his reasons to her he felt the lovely feeling of her removing more of his tension. Surely this was good for him, it had to be, after all, it felt so good. That's when she whispered in his ear. He blushed at this hoping to all heaven she didn't see his face. But she was right, all of them where there to help protect Amestris. But, could he really rely on others for help or even worse bother them to help him? He didn't want to drag anybody into something they didn't want to do. The combination of almost forgetting to address her as she wished coupled with her hugging caused him to go stiff and blush relentlessly. Her teasing him probably didn't help the situation any either.

"I-I will be sure to be more careful next time," he said kinda looking away still a little embarrassed. He was... he didn't know how he was when she got off of him. He was relieved that he wasn't having those ungentlemanly thoughts anymore yet... he was also disappointed. What was wrong with him? This was behavior that was unbecoming of a general yet... it felt right. But, was it? He just didn't know. But, when he glanced over he was absolutely dumbstruck by what he would see. Was that... her panties!? Oh god, he had seen something he shouldn't have and now his face flushed redder than any other time that they had while she was here.

He decided he would keep laying down so that he... could hide something embarrassing that had just come up... He watched as she took a cookie and his stomach growled once more, remembering its own desire. It was quite obviously getting impatient with him. Well, if it really could think for itself anyway. Then there was a request to his stomachs delight. The offer of food. "Um... are you sure you would want to do that? I mean... that would be great but I don't want to impose on you at all." He said, still laying down and shirtless, his toned muscle out in the open for all to see. He should probably put his shirt back on at some point. Didn't want to scare anybody now did he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Tue May 08, 2012 2:41 am

"Um... are you sure you would want to do that? I mean... that would be great but I don't want to impose on you at all." She chuckled softly munching the cookie lightly before swallowing and smiling. "No not at all." She looked on his desk being a bit nosey to see how much of his paperwork he had actually done and frowned at the sheer volume. "I like to cook and it would only be me and Wheatley so....A guest over would be nice."

The fluffy cat meow as he jumped onto the sofa with Tataki. Rubbing it's temple to his chin in want of affection. Tataki was so nice and fun....a lot different to the fun it would have with the other man who ran the joint....That Spade fellow. He mewled cutely at the man with large eyes almost as if begging he come to dinner. His mistress seemed so lonely since Elliot had left and Jet had been busy up at briggs.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis