Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Inter Oves Locum EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Inter Oves Locum EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Inter Oves Locum EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Inter Oves Locum EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Inter Oves Locum EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Inter Oves Locum EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Inter Oves Locum EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Inter Oves Locum EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Inter Oves Locum EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Inter Oves Locum EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Inter Oves Locum

2 posters

Go down

Inter Oves Locum Empty Inter Oves Locum

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Vast holy sanctuary in the city of Vatican, Ciliegia; Let thy empty confines be filled with the breath of the divine spirit and fill the life of thine visitant, chosen messenger of God. In solitude, a sole visitant to the marble countenance of the Lord Christ --among the burning red candles that stave off the shadows of night--, kneels before thy image. A peculiar man, far unlike any other man, with hair as white as a spectre and eyes that shine with otherworldly light; pupils that bear the visage of the sign of the holy archangel. He cometh to thine realm tonight to pay his respects to his one and only Deity, and to speak with his beloved ancestor.

"Dominus Deus, exaudi, Dominus, inter oves locum, dona nobis pacem, dona nobis chao. Ipsi vitam in mortem, Qui mortem invitavis, exaudi, Deus."

Tiberian words echo in empty air throughout the vast hall of the cathedral, illuminating it with colour that only the chosen of God could see. The floated to the heavens and called down the spirits of the afterlife, granting them solace in this earthly plain. Nobody could hear them. No one could hear them but Vincente. He could hear this grandfather's words seep into his ears, hollow and ghostly, yet louder than ever in God's church.

"Veni mi fili, Manere in memoria Noli me. Salva nos, mi fili, nisi nos a hostibus. Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam, Et lingua eius loquetur indicium. Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae."

"Nonno? I hear you, nonno! I hear your wish, I hear God's message! I understand his bidding, I understand his words. I will fufill God's will, nonno, I shall." the man cried aloud to an audience of none, tears materializing in the corners of his eyes, a grin spread across his lips, a look of madness set upon his gaze. Lo and behold! Before the son of God kneels his apostle, for he alone knows the voice....

Back to top Go down

Inter Oves Locum Empty Re: Inter Oves Locum

Post by Lily Rosario Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Ah, night in Cilligia. Lily quite loved the small islands anyways, but the nightlife made it so much more beautiful. As it happened, she was still due to be in Cilligia for about another few days, to give sermons and such, a real honor. So she had taken the time to travel the isles of the Cerisian peoples, and was currently enjoying a pleasant gondolla ride through Venice. But, alas, she had duties to do, and was it up to her to ignore the will of the Pia Pium, and by extension, the will of God? So after a nice ride through the city of canals, she found a ride to her hotel, where she changed into her black robe-type dress dealie, with her little priestly collar and such. So, rosary dangling from her neck, with a bible in her hand, she walked the short ways to the Vatican Church. There, she had come to prepare for tomorrow, but once inside, she noticed something peculiar, but not altogether odd. A man seemed to be praying, alone, And she heard him mutter off a few words in Cerisian.

Not quite wanting to disturb him, she silently moved about, behind his back, noiselessly tidying the sacred confines of the church, not just the church, of course, but THE Church. Obviously, not a bit of dirt would do, not at all. And she was going to ensure that there was not a single fleck of dust out of place! So by the time she'd finished her task, trivial as it seemed, she glanced over at the man, who appeared not to have noticed her presence. As he finished his prayer, she stood patiently, hearing the last few words. With a smile, pleasant and friendly, Lily spoke up, having ensured that he was quite done before doing such, as it would have been horribly rude to interrupt his prayers.

"You know, it always does my heart good to hear one of God's children praise Him. I think everyone should spend more time here..." She trailed off for a moment, in thought. Ah, what a world that would be. But, of course, it was an impossible idea; whatwith all the heretics, the blasphemers, the spawn of Satan, if half of them visited the church as much as Lily wished, it would be burned to the ground, the idiots. Ah well, their times would come. Returning to the present, Lily spoke again. "As you may or my not already know, my name is Priest Lily Rosario. So, do you come here often, at this time of night?"
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm

You know, it always does my heart good to hear one of God's children praise Him. I think everyone should spend more time here." Ah? A visitor? To the church? At this hour? If it was not for the fact that his beloved grandfather had ceased to speak, he would have certainly been annoyed by the prospect of someone intruding upon his most sacred of tasks for the Lord God. Yet, it was plainly obvious by the robes that this girl wore that she was a servant of heaven herself. A priest attending to his duty in the dead of night. How splendid. Priests were one of the few people Vincente found no joy in torturing. It was his duty to punish the masses and grant the beauty of God's chaotic wrath to the world, not to inflict damage upon God's followers.

"As you may or my not already know, my name is Priest Lily Rosario. So, do you come here often, at this time of night?"

Vicente laughed jovially, if only tainted with delirium. "I used to come here very often as a child, Sister Rosario, but alas, I have been living in Aerugo recently. I am here on a trip to the islands of my birth for business, mostly, but I cannot leave without first paying my respects to the church, now can I?"

Vincente stood up straight from his kneeling position, looking down at the young girl, who seemed to be only slightly shorter than he. She was clad in black priestly robes and bore a head of blonde hair. Certainly Vincente had never seen a priest so young, and certainly not one who was female. This was curious indeed. Perhaps she was an imposter? Perhaps she was here to defile the church. Perhaps she was someone sent to kill them, as many people often tend to attempt. If that was so, then it certainly was not a bad thing. It only meant that he would have the pleasure of carving her flesh to ribbons and painting the floor with her beautiful red blood.

"Ne, ne, Sister. Certainly you cannot be a Father. Women are nuns, not priests, or have you not heard?" Vincente smiled delightfully to himself, a malicious glint in his eyes. "So why are you wearing a Father's clothes, little priest? An imposter? A pretender? A girl who likes to play dress up? You should explain yourself quickly, I'm all antsy and itching to have fun, and if you are not true to God, then you are worthy of his punishment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Lily nodded. Well, twas good indeed that he would stop by the Church, on his trip. Alas, Lily knew of people who did no such thing, and really wished they would. Ah, and Lily did get the feeling this guy was pretty cool; until what he said next.

Well, well... That was a bit of an insult. In all honesty, were he not such a loyal follower of God, she would have slain him right here for such indignities. A frown formed slightly upon her face, former pleased smile having faded to nonexistence. "True, true. Times have changed, though, y'know. I'm not quite certain of how the Church is over here, to be honest, but in Creta, women can be priests as well. Not many do so, but it can happen. Besides, are we not all God's children on Earth? Save the punishments for those that deny reality, the blasphemers and the spawn of the devil, no?" Indeed, there were much better people to punish. Indeed, Lily had a little feeling in the back of her mind that great evils were upon the Earth as of recently...
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Vincente grinned widely at the little priestess's reply. "Buona, buona! Bellissimo!" chirped the silver haired man. His eyes, ever so peculiar, lit up with amusement. In a manner half comical, half mad, he began to clap in an exaggerated fashion.
"I like your response, little priestess, it was a very good one. All these rules, all these regulations, all this nonesense. Who is to say that women cannot serve God? Has he told the Church so? For he has not told me, and if he has not told me, then it is not so! For I am his apostle and his hand."

Vincente spun around and around whimsically, his hands reaching out to the distant ceiling, his smiling face beaming up at the frescoes that decorated it. He did so without rhyme or reason, but rather, simply upon impulse.

"Rule, law, and order, they are humanity's corruption of God's perfect world." He continued in his lyrical speech, overjoyed at thoughts and ideals he held dear. "Chaos must pervade the earth if we are to find salvation and bring about the days of cataclysm and rapture. The blasphemous will realize God's might upon the day of reckoning. Until that day, by my hand, I shall convene his justice and I shall deliver his children to heaven."

Vincente stopped spinning, freezing in his whirling motion, as if time had stopped. After a few passing seconds, he let his arms drop to his sides, and then with a rather serious expression, turned to face Lily again. "I am Vincente D'Arcangelo, chosen apostle of God. It is my destined fate to craft the artistic vision he has granted me. Pleasure to meet you, Sister Rosario"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh, now she liked him again! As it happens, perhaps that was a test. or quite possibly, she'd changed his view on the subject, shed a new light on it or whatever it may be. Either way, with every word, she liked him more and more. Indeed, she saw the reason, the logic, the truth of his words.

Was she mad?

What was it about such deluded souls, the most eccentric of the insane, those that reside in the layman's Earth, but should be forever held in the back rooms of an asylum, under lock and key for eternity, never again to see the light of day, that she agreed with? Enlightenment.

In this very church, she had met a revolutionary, an artist of the reddest paint, the very king supreme of his trade, the trade she too strove to accomplish. Albeit, his canvases were a bit more varied than her's, and not every canvas of his was smudged with the filth known as sin. But in the field of art, some clean canvases need to be painted.

Now she had met a new person in the church; an unknown, yet familiar in many ways, self-proclaimed apostle. She didn't know if he were an artist or not, but from the way he presented himself, one might be tempted to assume that the Church was hosting an art exhibition. Though... Blood really oughtn't be spilled on hallowed ground. Lily much preferred to enact her divine justice in a different setting; their homes, of course. Public places, in the dead of night. Perhaps, even, a public location in the light of the Sun.

Hmm... Well, maybe she was insane. Just a touch. But she didn't mind.

Ah, and he spoke. Glorious words were emitted from his mouth, and lily felt a smile come onto her face. Every word, every mere syllable; poetry. Lyrical genius, a divinity of equivalence to her cleansing of the world's evils. Beyond his words, his tone, the majesty of which seemed to emphasize his words, embolden them with power and might. His very movements, fluid and lively as he danced the dance of madness, a mere synonym for the dance of truth. And he paused, turned to her and spoke once more.

A smile. "A pleasure indeed, Mr. D'Arcangelo. Your destiny is truly a worthy one, if I may say so."
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 pm

"A pleasure indeed, Mr. D'Arcangelo. Your destiny is truly a worthy one, if I may say so."

Vincente grinned upon hearing her sweet cherry blossom words.
"Haha! Splendid! Then you understand the absolution of my artistry!"

He laughed in his zealous glee, his laughter echoing across the hall, filling it with myriad of colours, which lit the room with incredible magical aura in his vision, his gift. So wonderful, the words and laughter shared between two souls, to fill the church, darkened by night, to illuminate it with God's holy light. Ah, but it was such terrible shame that Misses Lily could not experience the vision heaven had granted him. If only he could truly share its splendor with others. But alas, they could only see half of the word's beauty, of discord and destruction's magnificence. This was the plight of the world. They could not understand, the could not fathom what they could not see. So many did not believe in the absolution of God and Heaven because they could not see them. So for what reason could Vincente see them and others could not? Because Vincente was God's chosen apostle, and meant to carry out his will and instill his presence in the minds and lives of people once again through the wondrous beauty of chaos.

"You certainly are the interesting one, you aren't blind to Heaven's wonder, nor do you spite me like so many others seem to do. I like you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am

Lily smiled, a nice and friendly smile, one that showed that she did indeed understand Vincente. She must be insane, being capable of comprehending the sheer wall of madness that Ayden and Vincente, and even Takatori and many others presented, but she, to a far lesser extent than Vincente, held the power to understand the true artists of the little Kingdom of Madness she had involved herself so willingly into. Perhaps she had less artistic skill than Ayden and Vincente, the very Da Vinci and Michelangelo of their medium, but she too felt compelled to take pride in the artistic revolution that Ayden wanted, in the world without evil that Vincente wanted... Ah, no use in questioning her own sanity; killing your own father tended to be some mindscrew anyways, she'd been doubting her sanity for a while, and only now had come to terms with the lack thereof.

But now Vincente spoke again, enlightened words, and Lily could picture him as a divine apostle now, better than before, with every word. "Oh, well thank you, Vincente. I like you as well. Most people on this planet lack the wisdom, the enlightenment, I see in your eyes."
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis