Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A gathering of gentlemen

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A gathering of gentlemen - Page 2 Empty Re: A gathering of gentlemen

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Murazar frowned lightly as the smoke cleared and he could make out barry in human form trying to care for Reaver. He grimaced at being called master as he walked over, breaking glass and broken plates and utinsels as he walked over. He spoke as he walked, it was calm like the sky without storm albeit not as sunny. He sheathed his sword as well the flames vanishing.

" Cease fire. Barry! Reaver is fine, he just needs to regenerate from this spar. In the meantime, make yourself useful and get him his swagger stick and precious clothing ready to wear. He'll probably regenerate his normal clothing that he had on when he 'died' this time. On the bright side of matters, I do believe he is getting more powerful this time. So calm down."

Murazar knelt for a moment as he stared into the eye. They seemed to be staring into each others many souls. At least murazar had his intact and the other ones were held. He grinned wildly, he wondered if this eye could see into his soul and mind. If so, would he see Gurthang laughing menacingly as it glorified itself in taking one of Reavers lives? Did he see how the souls tortured Murazar the same as it did reaver? Did Reaver see the insanity that laid just beneath the surface Murazar clinged to for control and the sake of his friends?
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:29 pm

The flames died down as Mura approached and Reaver's skin regenerated but it like envy's shifting did not cost a soul in turn to do this. Barry nodded and quickly gathered there things returning to see the man now back to normal....bar that eye. It still turned and bleed. The boy shivered and was about to speak when the man's lips moved. But it wasn't Reaver's honey sweet voice that passed them. But a deeper harsher voice.

"So I meet the famous soul snatcher who hears a quarry of screams through out his head." It hissed as the eye focused on Mura staring before it flicked round the room. "I sense Pride's presence in this place....Where is pride? What shadow is he sulking in?" The voice sent shivers down the chimera's spine. But all that moved was the lip's and eye not the body itself.

Barry knelt beside his master pulling out a hanker-chief trying to mop the blood away. Faithful servant to the end. He would never leave him after all he was trusted with Reaver's secrets. Reaver must of saw him as special...Looking to Mura he smiled. “More powerful?” His lisp heavy with his shaking body and tears.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Murazar laughed and gave a mocking bow as his title was acknowledged. Famous, eh? This was the true wrath then? He chuckled lightly as he replied to his question with a few answers." Aye that would be me, our brother Pride is around and about. Whether he is physically here or not is another matter entirely. He likes to travel more than even I do."

Murazar replied to the last with a secret smile and jested with Wrath as if it was a game."Oh please. I've met the past two wraths in person. I've meet more homonculous and their incarnations than most people have while knowing who they are. I watched many grow more powerful, your showing signs of that right now. A coma of sorts for your host looks like its happening as we speak."

He looked to barry and motioned to pick up reaver and follow,"We'll settle Reaver in his suite and you can care for him Barry. Be careful not to incur the true Wrath here, ok?" The last sentence was said to barry as if it was an irritating a warning that was necessary.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Barry nodded and lifted Reaver with much ease. It was a rather humorous site as he carried the taller male like a bride. He followed Mura nodding as Mura set the ground rules.

As the approached the room he carefully lay Reaver on the bed and slowly undressed the man. Changing him into a pair of silk black pyjamas. Laying the man against the pillows he once again wiped away any blood that had returned from the eye trying to ignore the way it stared at him before searching round the room. Cringing at the horrid sound it produced.

It's attention landed on Mura. " Ah yes...This is by far one of the better hosts....so much hate....even though he doesn’t even know the true target of his hatred..." He chuckled darkly. As the man slept The eye kept searching. Looking. Absorbing everything.

The boy changed too redressing in the fine tailor coat and trousers that looked identical to what he wore as they had arrived. Sitting beside his master he looked unsure what to do. What if his master never woke up?
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Once he led them to the suite for the more...fancy guests. He took a chair and sat himself where he stared out the window. From the outside you couldn't see in, from the inside you could see out. Only the suites had the real windows and the officers mess hall. Other than that there were none, he chuckled lightly as he ignored barry changing reaver and himself.

Poor chimera, he really cared for a monster whilst only being an animal. Poor fool, this wrath may be a good friend. He would not be good past that most likely. Depending on the situation of course. He replied to Wrath as if he was no longer interested in looking at the eye like a gawking teenage girl. " So Wrath, do you remember me? From Menoito's? Endavi? I find this situation very interesting and curious. I'm the only human to know and acknowledge the homonculous as part of my family. Along with the fact that i'm so similar to you all."

He stood up and looked at barry before barking out suddenly,"Calm down, Reaver will be back. So just take care of his body and if you must, listen to Wrath. Wrath may have something useful to say to you, although I doubt it." He looked down to the eye of Wrath. He had to grin and laugh, what an amusing circumstance this was.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 am

He squeaked as Mura barked at him. "Y..Yes Master Dauthi..." He whimpered from the surprise that had made his head pound in his chest. The little chimera looked down at his feet and shuffled unsure what to do. Looking up to Mura he licked his lips shyly. " H..how long will Master Weaver be asleep for?" He asked taking out a black file fax from the coat pocket and a pen. From what Mura could see Reaver lived a rather busy life of lucrative dinners, social tea parties and of course seductive nights. Though them seemed less frequent then one would imagine.

Barry looked up again. "I need to start informing people that he won't be able to meet them....especially madame Lust. If she gets upset Master Weaver will be very mad." He squirmed slightly once more. His lupine self was unnerved and deeply disturbed in this situation. But he had to do his job. For his Master's sake.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Murazar raised an eyebrow at the meekness of this..boy? He wasn't a man yet, hell he wasn't matured or anything whatsoever in any direction. He replied sharply with the kid, " First off, dont call me master dauthi. Not even a single person in this citadel refers to me as such. Including you, be informal or you'll start pissing me off."

He glanced over at Reaver before looking back at Barry and sighing in disappointment. Then he continued,"Second, I'm guess a minimum of a day to a maximum of two weeks. Theres no specific timetable. However these things dont take too long, and they're prevalently short. Lastly, who's Lust? Shes one of the few I haven't met." He gave Barry the sort of look that if he didn't comply damn near close to torture would happen. Even if mura wouldn't do that at all in reality.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:06 pm

He nodded quickly. "Yes Mister Dauthi!" he chirped nodding with more enthusiasm then needed. He started unpacking Reaver's thing's making him comfortable and more at home, soon pouring a hot cup of tea at the man's bed side for if he woke up he would have his wake up tea ready.

He blinked. The Man was asking about Madame Lust. He remember Reaver warning him not to give anyway to much information on his dear friends as it was rude. Coughing he poured Mura a cup of his special and extremely amazing tea and sat back. "She's a lose friend of Master Weaver's....Just recently Madam Lust, Mistress Vanity and he were having tea in the rose garden." He nodded while thinking. He tap his chin thinking for a while. "Ah yes her favourites are Rouenian tea and spice cakes." He beamed up at Mura with his mismatch eyes. Yes he had to remember the most important of information.
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 am

Murazar sighed lightly, so reaver entertained the majority of the homonculi? That was interesting, and like an ambassador for himself between the immortals. Murazar looked barry in the eyes and kept his look curious. As if he was really interested when it was only a minor interest. He asked barry curiously,"So, how did reaver find you? Also how did you become a chimera?"

Truthfully he couldn't care that much, but barry was someone of some kind of importance to Reaver. Probably a low importance, like a tool and toy rather than a person. Reaver did seem to be like that kind of person. It was also obvious to not even bother asking further questions on the homonculi that reaver was friends with. He seemed to know all of them or at least most of them.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:33 am

Barry nodded. "I've been a chimera for as long as I remember...But I started working for Master weaver when I saw his ad in the paper. He retired his butler due to age and I applied. Worked there ever since." He mopped the blood from Reaver's face once more with delicate care. He was worried about his master what was going on inside his skull.

He set to sending messages to any contacts that Reaver was planning to meet for the next two weeks. Saddened by there visit to see Lust now cancelled. He liked going over there to see her collection of lupin chimera. At least he didn't have to set up no parties this week...or clean up after them.

Standing up he ushered Mura out of the room. "Master Weaver needs his rest...I will contact you if he needs anything or awakens. Good day." With Mura out of the room he bowed respectfully then shut the door letting the sound of the key locking click and echo through the hall. Placing his back to the wall he whimpered softly. "Please...don't leave me Master Weaver...."

[EXIT THREAD]
Robyn
Robyn
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 am

Murazar listened with some attention to barrys response and answer. That was before he was ushered out of the room. Poor child probably though reaver was going to die, probably didn't know what reaver was. Barry however obviously cared for Reaver greatly, which was the only reason Murazar did not barge right back into the room and throw barry out with a reminder of who's home they were in.

He would bring the topic up with Reaver at a later date. It would not be good if Barry got into the habit of it or if that slight bit got out and damaged his intimidating reputation. He sighed ever so slightly as he left to attend to more important matters that required his attention. Such as the clean up detail for that battle.

He heard the lock click as he continued on his way he pointed at two men before saying to them,"Move the checkpoint to the entrance to Reavers hallway, until Reaver leaves the Ebon Citadel keep it there. Afterwards move it back. Tell your superior this development and they'll submit the paperwork." As they complied right away he continued on. At the least no one would disturb them. That order had been given before they had arrived.

{Exit Thread}
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down