Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city)

Go down

Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) Empty Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city)

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Kean yawned. He stretched. He slumped forward... And his face hit the steering wheel's horn. BLEEEEEEEEP! He snapped up, jumped and latching his sharp nails into the top of the roof, almost cat-like, before falling down. "Ow... Shtupid horn... Like a shiren or shomething, jusht blaring in my faysh..." He realized he had some food in his mouth, spit it out and grabbed a copper wire which he began flossing with. He then grabbed a sharpened slab of iron and began sharpening his teeth and nails, a common habit. After 15 minutes of grooming, he smiled in content, checking his teeth in a cracked hand mirror. He combed his deep violet hair and his tail and then put on his shirt and trench coat for the rest of the day. With that, he hopped out of the broken down RV, the biggest single object in the dump, and set off to find food.

[154]

Back to top Go down

Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) Empty Re: Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city)

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Enrya was yawning as she stretched some. She was up early this morning. Well early for her, since she never really wakes up till around noonish or a bit after noon. This is because she is mainly a night owl, she lived in the night life and slept during the day. Though at times she would wake up in the mornings for no reason at all. When this happens, she usually just gets food and just walks around while she explores different areas. She was never one to stay in one spot for very long or stay in an area forever. You could say she was some kind of a wanderer. She was wearing her usual outfit. Her standard attire consists of a backless, black sleeveless undershirt, an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder, a large beige sash around her waist, black stretch pants and long beige wrist warmers, secured by bands, and long beige leg warmers with light brown shoes.

As she was walking through an area where it was defiantly a landfill, she was eating a biscuit of sorts that was glazed in some honey. She blinked her golden eyes some as she heard a loud sound go off somewhere close by. It sounded like the horn of some kind of vehicle. “Huh. That was weird. An animal or some homeless person probably did that.” She said to herself as she continued to walk aimlessly. She wasn’t worried about being attacked or anything as she could take anyone one that tried to harm her. Her visual age seems to be that of a young woman in her early twenties. Her hair is long and semi-straight, as there is a bit of a wave within her hair which curls upwards at the ends of her hair. Her hair is a dark shade of purple and is almost always kept up in a ponytail. She blinked her eyes as she saw in the distance a small form move about. He then realized that it was a child of sorts. The child was alone and seemed to be looking for food, but the child was off a bit. “Hey, are you lost? Are you hungry?” She called out to the child as she held out the biscuit some.

Back to top Go down

Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city) Empty Re: Fate (a landfill/dumpster in south city)

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Kean had been searching for a while but he couldn't find much that he deemed safe enough to eat. After about 30 minutes of searching, he decided to go back home and get his fishing pole to go to the pond for fresh fish to eat. But on the way, he saw a woman that called out to him and held a biscuit. He smiled and waved and then pointed at her hair. "Purple! Just like mine, but a bit darker... Oh! Where's my manners!" He grinned and held out his hand for her to shake. "My name's Listora Kean Vraczun, but you can just call me Kean. My parents had some sort of a flair for the dramatic I guess, when they named me..." He smiled, ignoring the biscuit since he had enough integrity not to beg for other people's food. Not to mention his modesty, which would never allow him to accept any offer for food unless the person was EXTREMELY persistant...

[164]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 am

She smiled a bit when the child she called out to heard her then smiled and waved back to her. She blinked some at what the child called out first. She then saw him as he pointed at her hair. That’s when she got what he meant. He was pointing out on how her hair color was similar to his own. “Heh. Yes, it is.” She said as she nodded her head. She then smiled some more as she saw him hold out his hand for her to shake. She took his hand with her free one and shook it gently before she let his hand go. “Nice to meet you Kean. I’m Enrya Silverblood.” She said with a nod and a small smile as she introduced herself to him. She shrugged her shoulders some as she spoke again. “Better then calling you Bob or Jim or some other common name. Makes you more unique and more you.” She said with a slight chuckle as she spoke. She then blinked some as she looked around them while handing him the biscuit that she held. “Do you want it? I’m quite full at the moment and I don’t want to waste food.” She said as she looked to him. “Also, where are your parents Kean? Hate to see someone so young be so lonely and all by himself.” She said as she smiled a bit down at him. Yes, she did and still has a weakness of sorts for children. She couldn’t help it, she is a female after all. Though at the mention of parents, she looked a bit off into the distance as she remembered her own. Or really, just one of them. Her mother was killed to save her and her father, well…she never knew him but she didn’t want to know who he was either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:07 pm

He smiled. "Nice to meet you." He then remembered his tail and, not wanting to scare his new friend, quickly ducked it behind his right leg. At the mention of the biscuit, he smiled again, but shook his head. "Thanks for the offer and all, but no thanks. I couldn't really accept it, really." He still wouldn't allow her to give him the biscuit. He wasn't really hungry now anyways. He just wanted to gather food for later. He was just too humble anyways! Even if she didn't want it, he wouldn't accept it! But he really did appreciate her act of kindness. At the mention of his parents, he frowned a little bit, but then smiled again, not wanting to seem affected much by the question, even if he had NO CLUE what to say... "Well, I don't really see them much... Mostly I stay around this place... I was just out for a stroll when you saw me." He smiled, hoping she would accept his story. But, as his luck had just run dry, his tail swished just ever so slightly, but none the less, it revealed half of itself for about 2 seconds before it jerked back into place.

[202]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 12:23 am

She smiled some at him as she nodded. She thought that she had caught sight of a tail coming from him, but it must have just been her imagination. Though her gut tells her that it wasn’t. Instead of her worrying about it, she shrugged it off. She smiles some as he rejected the biscuit she offered to him out of friendship. “Alright. If you are sure. I guess the birds wouldn’t mind something other then bugs and worms.” She said with a smile. She started to crumple up the rest of the biscuit. She then started to sprinkle it in a few different places for the birds. She blinked some as she saw him frown for a moment. But then he smiled again. She knew she hit a spot in a way. She just listened to him speak about how his parents were around somewhere. And that she just caught him walking around. “Uh huh. I can tell you are lying Kean. Seems like we have another thing in common then.” She said with a bit of a sad smile. She reached out and patted the top of his head some in a friendly manner. She then blinked as she saw his tail swish into plain sight before hiding it back behind his right leg. She smiled a bit warmer at him as she spoke again. “It’s alright. I saw your tail. Don’t worry, I don’t scare too easily.” She said as she looked down at him. “I suppose you are what some would call an Chimerae right? You are a sweet kid. With or without that tail of yours.” She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Kean smiled as little birds flew in to get the crumbs. He picked one up and held it out so that a bird landed in his hand and nibbled at the crumb. He nodded when she said he was lying. "Okay, I was... I live alone out here because I ran away..." He frowned again but then sighed in relief at the mention of his tail. He grinned and let it sway back into it's ordinary stance, in plain sight again. "Well, that's good. I usually have to hide it though cus most people are scared off by it! I don't know why though..." He scratched his head in confusion. He truthfully had no clue why everyone was scared of the tail, fangs, and claws... He figured it was because he looked like a werewolf or something... "So anyways, what are you doing way out here in the dump, Enrya?"

[150]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:00 am

Enrya smiled as she saw Kean pick up some of the crumbs. She watched as a bird came to him and ate straight from his hand before it flew away. She raised a brow some at him as he confessed to lying to her. “You ran away? Why would you run away? Or is it too personal?” She asked him as she looked at him. She didn’t want to make him uncomfortable with the questions she was asking. She was just curious is all. She smiled as he sighed in relief before smiling as his tail made it so that it was easy to see for her. It looked to be a tail that belongs to a canine species of some kind. Most likely coyote from the color and the way it looked. But she wasn’t fully sure as she never did come into contact with a Chimerae before. She chuckled at him as she shook her head some. “Well it’s not everyday that others see someone walk around with a few animal qualities to them. Besides most people will just think that your tail and what not are fake. You can always tell them that you just like to dress up that way. You’ll be fine when it comes to being Halloween though.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders some as she spoke.

“Though to me, you actually look adorable. The look fits you in a way.” She said with a smile as she chuckled softly. She then looked down at him as he asked why she was out here in the dump. “Well, I’m kind of like a wanderer. I go from place to place and I never stay in one area for too long. I came here because I just wanted to explore this area some more before I feel the need to move on. I guess I am an adventure bug huh?” She said with a smile and a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:04 pm

He looked up at Enrya and thought about the question for a moment. Why HAD he run away? "Hmm... Well, I guess I just didn't want anyone I knew to find out I was a chimera, I guess..." He laughed at her response to the question. "Good point! It does look kind of fake, doesn't it?" He grinned and did a little twirl around. Of course, his pats were NOT fake, just not fused on. The tail WAS a real coyote's tail, but it was stitched on over a huge gash. His teeth were real, just self sharpened, and his claws were from a lack of clipping his fingernails and toenails. When she said it made him look adorable, he smiled again. "Thanks! You know, you're really nice." He noticed a little butterfly near him and reached out to catch it on his finger. He held it up to his face, smiling and then let it go again. "I'm sort of a wanderer too, I guess. I stay here mostly, but time to time, I move around some."

[178]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 pm

She blinked some at his answer to her question, then nodded her head some. “Ah, I see. So I assume you’ve been living on your own out here.” She said as she glanced around at the area around them. She smiled and chuckled as she nodded while she looked down at him. “Yes, it does kinda. Besides not many people can tall just by looks. And you can always just say you were born with sharp teeth. I was with mine and I’m not a Chimaerae in the least. See?” She said before she got down onto his level and smirked. It showed off her canines that were sharper then a human’s usual canine teeth. “Not as sharp as yours but sharper then others.” She said as she snickered some. She smiled and chuckled as she nodded her head. “Thank you. You are quite a nice one too.” She said as she ruffled his purple hair some. She chuckled as she watched him reach out and catch a butterfly, just to look at it, before he let it go. “Really now? Well you can always wander around with me and another person I wander around with. We can be a band of wanderers.” She said with a laugh some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Kean nodded. "I found a broken down RV out here, so I just hang out there. And when I'm hungry, I'll go out and find something. People can be pretty wasteful, so I usually find at least SOME packaged food. I even found a box of doughnuts and ate them one day. It's really easy to find stuff, and when I can't find anything, I go fishing and roast what I catch. It's kind of fun!" He smiled, showing off 32 gleaming white knives. He laughed when she showed him her teeth. "They're almost as sharp as mine are!" He grinned and nodded at her last statement. "That sounds like it would be fun! And maybe we could all wander around and pick up other wanderers and over time, there would be like 100 of us! And we could all make some kind of wandering club and just wander around all the time!"

[153]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Enrya nodded as she listened to what Kean was telling her. About how he survived out here and such at a young age while being by himself. “Well, that is true. People are wasteful indeed. And seriously? Someone threw out a box of doughnuts. What a waste, I bet they were good hm?” She said with a chuckle. She chuckled again as she nodded. “You are a natural camper then. Even I don’t now how to fish. Well…with a fishing pole that is. I manly do what the bears do and catch them by hand though that’s tricky.” She said as she laughed a bit while smiling. She chuckled as she got a good eyeful of his teeth. “No cavities and all of them are still white as bone. A plus.” She said as she commented on his teeth in a joking manner. She smiled as she nodded and laughed. “Heh. Yeah, it does sound like fun actually. Besides more fun to meet new people and travel over new lands then to stay in one area and get bored hmm?” She said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Kean grinned. "Well, I suppose their trash is my treasure. Pretty much everything I have back in the RV is made of things I found out here. I made a sort of fish spear out of a metal rod and a pocket knife. And I fixed up an old TV set so I can watch whatever's on that channel at the time. I still haven't figured out how to change it though. Hehe." He smiled when she complimented his teeth. "Yup! I brush them, sharpen them, and floos them every morning! And usually I don't eat that much sweets since I only eat whatever I can find or catch. People usually eat all of their desserts and snacks." He grinned and noticed a droplet of rain splash on his nose. He looked up and noticed a big cloud above the dump, just starting to make drizzle, and in turn, rain. "Well, We proabably should get out of the rain! No sense staying out here and getting a cold, is there?"

[171]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Enrya smiled as she looked down at the child as he told her about the different items he has made to be his treasures out of other people’s trash. She was a bit surprised that he would have figured this all out and at such a young age as well. She chuckled some as she shook her head a bit. “I’m sure you’ll find a way to change the channel on the tv.” She said as she smiled down at him. She chuckled again as she nodded her head. “True that they do. Though I wonder if you have ever accidentally hurt yourself with those pearly whites.” She said as she chuckled a bit more. She blinked as she felt something hit the top of her head. She looked up as well, having another fall onto her cheek then nose. It was starting to drizzle then rain. She nodded as she looked to him. “Indeed, as much as I love the rain and storms, I don’t want to catch a cold from them. Lead the way back to your place.” She said with a chuckle as she started to smile some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun May 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Kean grinned. "Yeah, I'll figure it out eventually! After I find a remote at least. Hehe." He smiled again and pointed to his teeth again. "Not much, but sometimes like when I'm asleep. Actually, I'm a bit more surprised that I haven't bitten off my tongue already." He nodded when she said to go back to his place so he smiled and pointed down the row of junk he had just walked through to get here. "C'mon then! It's just a short walk. Down this row, make a left and turn off to the right when you pass the great big truck tire." He grinned and darted off down the path, disappearing in a few seconds. He ran down the pathes and opened the RV door, leaving it open for Enrya. Inside, there were countless tools, items, and his 'artifacts' scattered around, a torn up mattress in the back, his trench coat hanging on a rack, his nails and teeth grooming place, and in the front corner, in the passenger's seat, he had a TV rigged up to a hydro generator attached to the hood of the RV. When Enrya got to the door, he waved and grinned. "You like it?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Enrya smirked a bit and chuckled as she shook her head some at him. “Don’t always need a remote. Can change it yourself manually. I doubt you’ll have a hard time of finding a remote out here though.” She said as she looked about the area before she looked back at Kean. She smiled and chuckled as she nodded while saying “Well that’s good to hear.” She looked in the direction of where he pointed at then nodded her head as she listened to his directions of sorts to reach where he lived. She couldn’t help but laugh as he darted off to where he called home. He had a lot of energy for someone so young and living out here on his own. In a way, he reminded her of herself when she was younger. She started to follow his direction to his home as it started to rain hard now. As she made her way down the path, she saw that a RV door was open in front of her and guessed that was the place where Kean called home. As she got in, she saw the whole interior of the RV and where he would do such things as eat and groom himself and excreta. She waved back and smiled as she chuckled. “Yes actually.” She said as she closed the door behind her and moved to sit down somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Kean grinned. "Glad you like it! I try to keep it cleaned up enough. But I usually don't have guests so I don't really know why I clean it so well! Hehe!" He grinned, beaming an aura of energy and life that most people couldn't dream of having about them. Then, pointing to the TV, he smiled. "Let's see if anything good's on right now." He then did something strange. He exended both hands and suddenly a pale violet light flashed and a miniature void appeared in front of his hand, absorbing radio waves. Then, in a bright beam of energy, he fired them at the TV, turning it on as well as instantly connecting it to a sattelite. And as if that was the most normal and basic act, he sat down, the void having vanished only moments ago. Then he gestured for Enrya to sit down next to him so that they could both see the movie that happened to be playing at the moment.

[167]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down