Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Unsuspecting Tourist EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Unsuspecting Tourist

2 posters

Go down

Unsuspecting Tourist Empty Unsuspecting Tourist

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 am

Helena quietly sipped a cup of tea, looking around at the bustling city around her. Sure, Esparia had cities of its own, but… This was different. Amestris was simply a very strange place to her. Not freezing cold, like Drachma, but not downtrodden like Xing. Even after its destruction, the country had rebuilt itself suspiciously quickly…

Sighing, she glances back down at the alchemy book. Modifying air pressure to inflict destruction on others… These people weren’t up to having such powers. Like children with toys, they have fought and squabbled with all their neighbors at some point in their past, using alchemy as a weapon, using it as a tool only to further their warmongering. But…That was neither here nor there. She had gotten her books, and that’s all she needed. After all, she needed to better understand what she was fighting in order to survive. Or, at the very least, recognize what her opponent is using as early as possible.

Finishing her drink, she leaves some money on the table and heads off into the crowded streets. Now, all she had to do was wait to leave. But… her children would want gifts from this country. ”Curious as always,” she says to herself with a smile. She had brought some toys home from Drachma, so… Perhaps she should bring something different. What did Amestris have besides alchemy? ”I need a tour guide,” she sighs.

Back to top Go down

Unsuspecting Tourist Empty Re: Unsuspecting Tourist

Post by Lily Rosario Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

What a nice day to walk about Amestris. The sun was shining, and the train ride from Creta was so nice! Aye, Lily hadn't been here often, so it was a brand new experience to be here. And of course, for a culture nut like herself, it was a great opportunity to learn more about Amestris. Perhaps she'd check out one of the bigger churches in Amestris. Churches were always rather beautiful, and if Creta and Cilligia had such gorgeous cathedrals, perhaps Amestris would too. Speaking of churches, she glanced down to the rosary hanging over her black dress, for once covering her Circle, as she figured she wouldn't need alchemy today. Hmm, it was a Wednesday today... Maybe if she found a nice church, she could attend a Wednesday night sermon? Perhaps, perhaps... As she walked down a sidewalk, she heard some words spoken in Esparian. Glancing behind her, she noticed a darker skinned woman walking as well. She needed a tour guide, eh? Smiling, Lily turned to face her. "Hello ma'am~ I think I could try and help you find your way. I'm not really from around here, but I've been here once or twice before. Plus, lookie-lookie~" Grinning, she held up a rather helpful map of the city. "I'm Lily Rosario, by the way. So where would you like to go?"
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 pm

“Hello ma'am~”

Turning, she sees a young bo- girl? Girl. Some masculine features, but… Regardless.

”I think I could try and help you find your way. I'm not really from around here, but I've been here once or twice before. Plus, lookie-lookie~” Tilting her head slightly, she smiles as the young woman pulls out a map.

”Oh, that’d be wonderful!” she replies enthusiastically. Maybe this young lady would have some suggestions herself.

”I'm Lily Rosario, by the way. So where would you like to go?”

”Helena Castilla,” she replies in kind, mulling over the answer to her question. ”I don’t know if you could help me, but I’d like to bring some gifts home to my children. I gave them toys last time, but I’m at a loss of what to give them this time around… You wouldn’t have any ideas, would you?”

This was a tough choice for her. Something fun and exciting, but harmless in terms of what it taught. They were Esparian, after all, and Esparian’s aren’t chosen for alchemy. “I’m thinking of books. Maybe a picture book for Pilar, since she’s still learning, and a novel for Hector. So, maybe a bookstore?”

She truly was lost, and, hopefully, Miss Rosario would be of great help to her.

Last edited by Helena Castilla on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 am

Helena, eh? Helena, Helena... Okay, Lily would remember that!~ "Gifts, eh? Hmm... Well, there's always more toys as an option. Aaaand nice clothes make good presents... Hm..." Oh, she was thinking along the lines of books, then? Well, that worked just as well! "Oh yes, books are good too!~ It's always nice to read a good book." Lily smiled and glanced at the map. Ehh... Oh, here we go! "Well we're in luck; there's a bookstore a few blocks away. I'm sure we could find stuff there for your kids, eh?" Lily smiled as she started off for the bookstore. Perhaps while Helena got souvenirs, she too could peruse the shelves for something interesting! Maybe a nice novel... Though most things would certainly be nice to read... Glancing up at Helena, she smiled and decied that small talk was nice, as always, and that she'd have to make some. "So, Helena, what are your kids like?" A simple enough question, and she was indeed wondering what sorts of things her kids liked. ANNNND it would get a nice conversation going. And Lily plus conversation equals cheerful and talkative Lily! Well... MORESO CHEERFUL AND TALKATIVE LILY!~

(~(Fleep! *falls down and squishes le midget post* XP)~)
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:35 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton