Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Gun powder and empty shells EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Gun powder and empty shells EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Gun powder and empty shells

Go down

Gun powder and empty shells Empty Gun powder and empty shells

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 pm

The smell of gunpowder lingered in the air. Scraping of motors would fill the silent before the crack of gun fire would echo in the quiet grey room. Before the clatter sound of an empty shell would fall to the floor and roll stopping next to the white boot covered toes of the gun woman.

Leant over her beloved rifle as she aimed at the paper target her trigger finger squeezed the trigger but missed. She gritted her teeth. This shot was normally easy for her. She could and had done it blindfolded but this was the 30th target she had missed the perfect headshot or heart shot and her frustration was growing. Her fist slammed into the cubical wall with enough force to make it shake and the sound to echo.

She sighed heavily as she shook her head. Her finger nails scratching her scalp in frustration. She had been off for days. Ever since returning from Briggs. Her rash choice had been wrong and she had been scolded by not only Toss but Gavin as well. She had almost failed him in her panic of the idea of something she may had to face that wouldn't die. Not by her mortal hands. She was frustrated by the rules she broke which now ached in her heart. Ever since that night she had avoided Fiachra like one would the plague. Her heart ached for him but she couldn't. She would lay at night staring at her phone wishing she had the courage to press ring on his name. But each time she would chicken out.

You shouldn't of had that one taste....

She loaded a new target and aimed. She took a long few minuets trying to line up the shot so she wouldn't miss. The gently squeeze. The powerful kick back and....she had missed. She couldn't stop the frustrated cry that ripped from her throat as she threw the rifle across the room in anger. Her back hit the cubical wall as she slide down to the ground hugging her knees to her chest. Slender arms wrapping around them burying her face into the pale skin. She hated this....She couldn't do her job...yet she was forbidden to do what she wanted. Not that she didn't want to protect Gavin but she wanted a normal life too.... she couldn't perform...eat sleep....She tried to refrain the lump the grew in her throat. The Sciath’s where right....A female was to weak minded for this task.

Back to top Go down

Gun powder and empty shells Empty Re: Gun powder and empty shells

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am

Let me ask you this question. Have you ever been ignored by someone? Fiachra could say that yes, he had. People had ignored him time and time again, people who didn't matter to him and people that could easily be remedied by a punch to the face. But this one, she was different. It had been two weeks ago. He'd gone out for a few drinks, gotten into a barfight and she'd joined in. They'd fought off a few idiots and with that, had decided to return to her house. Normally, this would just end with her getting shitfaced while he looked after her. Instead, she had kissed him. Out of the blue, she'd kissed him upon the lips. Pondering this, the flame-headed-and-minded Creig stomped through the familiar regions. "Why does this bother me?" Biting his lip softly, Fiachra closed his eyes and sighed, his low voice causing a soft rumble within the air around him. He'd been told where Artemis was; every time he'd gone to see her she had just escaped, or seen him coming and ran. He had not been contacted by her; even Gavin was the one who had contacted him about the possible threat to Carriag. Finally reaching the training room, Fiachra placed a hand tenderly against the door which he knew he could easily break. Closing his eyes and breathing in deeply, he began to think over the consequences of all of this. "My, my. Isn't this just a fun time?" He laughed softly and reached down to the handle of the door, clicking it open and ducking under the door, slowly walking into the room.

His cape fluttered as he walked, passing by the weapon on the ground and blinking a couple of times. If he remembered correctly, that was her beloved rifle. Moving silently towards it, he leaned down and carefully wrapped his large fingers around the weapon with a soft chuckle. She wouldn't have noticed him yet, though he wouldn't see her either. Standing up, Fiachra turned towards the firing range; an immaculate target was up before him. Strange. Biting down on his bottom lip, Fiachra finally stepped into the total open and saw her. She was on the ground, hugging her legs. Almost ignoring her, he stepped in front of her and raised the rifle up into the air, placing it against his shoulder. "So, if I remember correctly, you just aim down here and... pull?" His finger managed to just pull the trigger and a loud noise rang out. Gah, he'd never get used to that. Rocking slightly on his feet, he looked back up at the target and chuckled. Nope, nothing. Nada. He'd missed completely. Laughing softly, he looked down at Artemis and thrust the weapon in front of her, making sure not to push it too violently. "C'mon, you're good at this." He laughed softly, kneeling down before her with a calming smile. "Ah, Artemis. You're frowning; it's ruining your beautiful face." Reaching out with a strangely careful touch, he placed fingers on her chin and raised her gaze up to meet his. He smiled, yet didn't go in closer. She didn't seem right of mind for that sort of thing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 am

She hadn't noticed him come in. She was trying to refuse to let the tears fall down her cheeks to the point her vision blurred. causing her to squeeze her legs tighter. She hadn't heard him pick up her discarded weapon with a soft chuckle. "So, if I remember correctly, you just aim down here and... pull?" Oh so now her heart was taunting her with his voice. After all the hiding and running...she doubted he would show any interest anymore. He was the type who loved everyone. He most likely had moved on.

The loud crack didn't pull her from her ravine but the soft cha clink of the empty shell falling down and rolling to a stop by her feet caused her to look up. A fatal error as the tears escaped and rolled down her cheeks. There he stood like out of a dream though if she wasn't sat on the floor tears staining her face she would of laughed at the image of him holding her rifle. He looked odd with a gun.

"C'mon, you're good at this." She hiccupped as he held it out to her. why...why was he here? As he kneeled down in front of her she tensed feeling that horrible feeling in her stomach. Like back at Briggs. Like before her test. Like before she had made that fatal mistake.

"Ah, Artemis. You're frowning; it's ruining your beautiful face." His fingers so gentle on her skin. Why...why did you come back? She gave a choked sob. "Fiachra...." She whimpered. all she wanted to do was throw her arms around him...Give him every part of her being. Even if it broke her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 am

"Fiachra...." He... didn't know how he felt right now. All he could say was that his heart was in his throat and that he was feeling tentative with how he was to proceed from now on. Closing his eyes, he swallowed back that worried feeling and placed those fingers on her face again, moving them slowly towards her lips. "Artemis, you really don't need to cry so. I said I'd keep it a secret; I certainly have not told anyone. But... if you're trying to ignore me, you'll really need to try harder, my girl. It's not easy for someone to escape my gaze, you know." He laughed softly at his little joke, trying his hardest to keep his volume at an all-time minimum, at least until he could make her smile a little more. It was difficult, mind you, to be able to do such a thing, though Fiachra would persevere with such methods. Closing his eyes carefully, he leaned in towards her and tried to take her into an embracing hug, albeit awkwardly, given the position that they were in. "You really do not need to worry yourself, you know? I've known you for the better part of ten years; I know that your family would hate for such a thing to befall you. If I didn't care about you, would I have taken the time to think about this?" He chuckled dryly, pulling away and standing up, reaching down a gigantic hand to let her get up to her feet.

"C'mon. You've gotta get these shots in line before anyone else comes. I ain't a shooter, but I'm certain that I can be of some help." He smiled softly and calmly, tilting his head slightly to the side before grinning with that infectiously confident grin that he was known for. The man of power within Carriag, it's largest son, the Ox of Carriag; Fiachra Brennan. The man who never stopped smiling, laughing or drinking. The man who fought for the good of his country, killed for the good of his country and did all else for King and Country. It would be interesting, to see this man fall in love. Though maybe he had. If you knew someone for the time he had known Artemis, you would find your bond to be closer than that of brother and sister; transcending the bonds of family and friendship. Though he was already this close to Artemis, Fiachra finally desired more. He chuckled and opened his lips, whispering tender words that only he could hear. "I'm so used to loving everyone; why could I not simply love one person more?" He could give out love of every kind, but maybe it was simple enough for him to direct the largest amount of love to a single person? Chuckling at this thought, Fiachra waited for Artemis to get to her feet with a haughty expression on his face. He would show her that it was okay to smile! HE WOULD SHOW HER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:17 pm

"Artemis, you really don't need to cry so. I said I'd keep it a secret; I certainly have not told anyone. But... if you're trying to ignore me, you'll really need to try harder, my girl. It's not easy for someone to escape my gaze, you know." He chuckled softly and her lips couldn't help but twitch upwards slightly. His radiating warmth was already surrounding her. She had taken avoiding him to the extreme.....to the point she even almost gotten stuck climbing through the vent. The was embarrassing....

As he hugged her she couldn't help but drop her knees and return it. Clinging to him like a life line. Inhaling the scent that was him. And warm...that was a funny thing she noticed about him. Even though he wore only slightly more then her in the forum of his gladiator armour...he was always warm...She often wondered if he kept a heater under the chest plate. though...she wondered what was under it.... chest hair? Chiselled muscle? She blushed slightly and hid her face using her hands to wipe the tears away. damn infectious cheerfulness.

"You really do not need to worry yourself, you know? I've known you for the better part of ten years; I know that your family would hate for such a thing to befall you. If I didn't care about you, would I have taken the time to think about this?" She looked up to him. She couldn't help but give the whole deer in headlights look to him as her heart pounded so loudly she was sure he could hear it too. What did he mean? Did he mean like a friend...or? She stopped that line of taught. As he helped her up onto her feet. Showing yet again more traits of how much she respected this man for. He had trained his self control....for a man of his muscle he could be as gentle as if craderling a baby kitten....she had felt what could of been half his strenght to the point he broke one of her ribs in a sparring session. She would of hated to be on the side of his full strenght.

"C'mon. You've gotta get these shots in line before anyone else comes. I ain't a shooter, but I'm certain that I can be of some help." Rifle was back in hand and she couldn't help but pout. Frustration boiling to the surface again. She really didn't want to make a idiot of herself in front of him. But then that confident grin made her knees weak and wobble like jelly. Damn it why did it have that affect on her? She shuffled from side to side slightly thinking.

Then it struck her... She pulled an empty ammunitions crate towards her using her foot before pushing it in front of him. Standing on it she was now closer to his height. At least enough. Placing her hands on his shoulders she tip toed and placed her lips to his. For a brief minuet before rocking back onto her heels. Hands went to her hips radiating her own stubborn determination. "Fiachra..." Her finger pointed to him. "If I make the shot you have to reward me ten times stronger!" She didn't give him a chance to argue stepping down from the crate.

Approaching the table she lifted the rifle aiming down the muzzle. Using the scope would of been pointless at this range after all. She concentrated hard on the targets forehead. Thinking to what her prize would be she closed them taking in a breath to relax herself. Breathing still. Pulse almost no existent. Slowly she pulled back the trigger.

The clatter of the shell hitting the floor. The loud crack still echoing in the room as she only moved slightly with years of practice through kick back. He eyelids fluttered open as she looked to the target. A perfect hole through the centre of the forehead was what filled her vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 am

She returned his hug. Normally, the returning of affection would make him happy, but this one made him ecstatic. He could feel her warm body up against his; closing his eyes and pulling her form in closer to his own with a soft smile on his face. They pulled apart and away, Artemis looking up at him. He showed a kind expression of his own, watching her as though the silence between them could never be broken. A silence that was not awkward, though not exactly beautiful. It was a strange thing to attempt to explain. Closing deep red eyes, Fiachra stood up and handed her the rifle, telling her that she needed to get her shot straight once more. The girl made a cute pout for a second, before standing upright again. Aha, so Artemis had gained some confidence of her own back? A soft grin slipped across his mouth as she slid an ammunition crate over and stood upon it. She was now closer to his height, it seemed, with hands upon her hips. "Fiachra..." Hm? He leaned forwards, chuckling teasingly while he did so. She seemed to have something to say. Well, out with it~ "If I make the shot you have to reward me ten times stronger!" He stopped for a second, thinking it over as she stepped down off of the crate. He turned away from the girl, placing a finger on his chin and tapping it softly with a smirk. "Deal."

Turning back, the man watched her with a quiet and calm expression. She had picked up the rifle, moving over to the table and placing it onto there as a stand. He placed a hand on his hip and closed one eye as she took up aim down the muzzle, watching her carefully through a strong, crimson eye. A few seconds passed breathlessly, Fiachra watching her as if time had stopped. And then, a crack resounded out throughout the room. He stepped backwards, closing his eyes and waiting for the resulting sound of bullet hitting paper. Nothing came, his heart skipping. Had she...? Slowly opening his eyes, Fiachra looked over at the paper target. A perfect hole sat in the centre of the forehead. Fiachra slowly stepped towards Artemis and looked at the redheaded firecracker with a smile on his lips. "Ten times, huh? Well, judging from that, you'll have to forgive me if I get a bit forceful..." Without so much as a shred of warning, Fiachra's arms were wrapped around Artemis' body. The man lifted her into the air, holding her close and walking her over to the nearest clear space of wall. He planted her back up against it, touched his forehead against hers for a mere second and then placed a tentative kiss on her lips.

Gaining a little bit of courage from his first taste, Fiachra started to probe further, tasting those lips with the fullest of gusto that he could muster. His hands moved from holding her up to rubbing up her sides, fingers sliding over flesh and pressing in deeply into the skin. Hot breaths were shared between the pair as those self-same fingers interlaced over the string of Artemis' bikini top; sliding the knot apart with a dexterity that was most certainly belied by their size. Letting them fall to the sides, Fiachra continued his assault on the woman. They say that distance makes the heart grow fonder, or that when a woman ignores a man, he lusts for her. This was certainly true in the case of Fiachra Brennan, who had been lusting for this woman for a long time. Though they had not shared a union between them that night, he had still lusted after her. Nine years in the making, it was. Nine long years of not knowing anything. But now, he knew it. Pulling away from the kiss finally, Fiachra leaned his head onto her shoulder and smiled, speaking soft whispers into her ear. "Artemis, I think I've fallen..." Was it too good to be true? Was this man who loved everybody in the world... finally settling for a single woman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 am

Slowly kneeling down she picked up the empty casing. Holding it close she thanked the person above for guiding the shot. For brining Fiachra to her. She stood tall just as his voice from behind her brought her back to the present time. "Ten times, huh? Well, judging from that, you'll have to forgive me if I get a bit forceful..." In one swoop he had lifted her up without much warning causing her to squeak in surprise. Making sure not to drop her casing her arms automatically went round his strong neck to keep from falling. Though she doubted he would ever drop her.

Her back hit the wall and he kissed her. Much like the night before it was soft and tender. Until he suddenly found the confidence to make it fierce. Her leg's wrapped round his hips pressing herself tighter too him as his hands roamed her sides. Leaving quivering trails behind them. The slight surport and strapping that kept her breasts down suddenly vanished. falling to the side causing the large lumps of soft flesh to bounce up with her slight gasp.

She couldn't help but moan slightly against him as her world went hazy. She was drowning in him. Heat filling her from the core. She wanted to give him every part of her being. As much as he wanted and more. But as he moved away she couldn't help but whine at the lost face flushed, lips swollen and breathlessly panting. She nuzzled against him slightly as he rested his head on her shoulder. Clinging tighter to him.

"Artemis, I think I've fallen..." Her heart stopped. Was he.....? The casing dug into her fingers as she trembled slightly. Please don't stop....please say what my heart is aching to hear... She taught as she couldn't help the breath that stuck in her throat waiting on tender hooks for his next words. God save the man who dare try and interrupt.

(All you Gavin XP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Etheridge Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Artemis was many things to Gavin. She was a bit ditzy sometimes, and a lot of people saw her as a flake since she couldn't remember a name to save her life, when in truth she was beyond brilliant. She was strong and fierce and wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone to save Gavin or Sorcha. And yet? She was gentle, warm and great for snuggles, and over the years of being friends Gavin had poured his heart and his mind out to her lots of times. Artemis was his loyal bodyguard and that's what she was born, bred and destined to do. But she was his best friend out of love, plain and simple. He couldn't see himself functioning as a person without her; she was family, and his daughter loved Arty, too. The guard had so much weight on her slender shoulders and all of it carried so effortlessly that it seemed to just bounce off her boobs. Artemis had many roles to play in the palance, and was many things to many people.

Late for dinner was never one of them. She hadn't been herself thse last several days, and Gavin had picked up on it pretty quickly. She was a girl and got moody sometimes, and he'd learned to accept that; girls were hormonal and insane, and the most dangerous woman in Carraig could usually be placated with beer, chocolate and derpy cartoons, not necessarily in that order. But this wasn't just PMS making her off. That went away. This was.... lingering. Artemis was distracted and sighing a lot, irritable and oddly jumpy. Sure, there was still the threat of attack or invasion from Drachma or RIOTE, but it wasn't like her to stay on edge like this without reason, and if there were a reason like that, Gavin would know and have acted on it. She wouldn't talk about it, either, and there'd never been secrets between them. Never been a need, he felt, so her behaviour was very odd... and this worried Gavin greatly.

Tonight was her night off, but when Arty hadn't come to dinner he'd decided to ask where she'd gone until he was told she'd left to go to the firing range. Made sense, that was the woman's second home, and shooting things to death was stress relief. Whatever was bothering her, she was trying to work out on her own and get it off her chest by getting it out of her system. Gavin hesitated at the entrance, wondering if he should wait. If she was trying to relieve herself of her stresses and whatever it was she was needing or that was bothering her, maybe he should wait until she wasn't armed... Nah, she'd never fire at him. Hell, he'd held up small targets above his own head for Artemis to decimate knowing she wouldn't miss. So no danger in coming into the range when she was stressed.

It was empty that night, too; she must have aked to have it alone. Not unusual. But what was odd was he couldn't hear the sound of her beloved Kurt rupping through targets. Had she fallen asleep in here again? Gavin stepped lightly through the range's hall to find Artemis and stopped suddenly, blinking in disbelief when he did find her. When he'd figured she needed to get something off her chest, that wasn't quite qhat Gavin had been thinking off. Artemis was there, pressed to the wall by the towering mountain that served to protect Carraig and carry out his orders. His hands were roaming her body, and that wasn't a massage. Politeness told Gavin he should just quietly excuse himself. The rules placed on himself and Artemis dictated he should correct the situation; the King's Shield was not the one in the family meant to do such things as that was the sibling's job as breeder. But more than anything, her best friend was shocked and a little baffled. How long had this been going on?! Sure they'd known each other almost as long as he and Arty had, but still. Wouldn't that sort of thing have been more... apparent?

Quietly Gavin reached into the pocket of his jeans, leaning against the door frame with a teasing smirk rising over his lips as he pulled out his speech aid. Something told him if he started signing, neither party would hear him. Man I really need to program this thing to use sarcasm. Silently he turned up the volume just louder than a normal conversational level, just to make sure she'd hear him and see if she didn't jump out of her skin. He'd have figured she'd jump out of her bikini top, but it seemed that his General beat him to that.

"I came to see why you missed dinner," the mechanical voice toned out, cutting through the awkward quiet that was thick with the need wafting off of Arty and the want that permeated from Fiachra. This was just too priceless... and of all the places to get it on, this wasn't exactly secluded. Someone could just walk right in on them if they had the balls to. "But it seems you skipped to dessert."
Gavin Etheridge
Gavin Etheridge
THE SILENT KING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Shu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 am

A powerful wave shook through his body, the large man pushing himself up against this woman. She was fair of mind and heart; a wonderful person that he had no qualms with. A woman that he... that he... He could feel her body against him; moving under his touch, giving itself to him. The sound of her crying voice was all that could be heard within the silent confines of the training room--it was a sound that only aroused the man further. He could not help but continue his assault on her person. His fingers danced teasingly upon her exposed flesh, making shapes and indenting her skin with each small touch. He pushed in closer, bridging any and all distance between the pair. "Yes, Artemis. I think I've fallen, alright. It took me nine years to work it all out, though it finally happened. Artemis Sciath, I believe that I've fallen in lo--" "I came to see why you missed dinner," Busted. A computerized voice screened out the heavy breathing that skimmed the pair's lips, Fiachra slowly turning around, though using his own body to protect Artemis' privacy, though he assumed that Gavin had seen it all before. Strange, wasn't it? He was already protective of her and her dignity. A coy smile flickered across Fiachra's lips, the rest of the voice permeating the air, thick with hormones. "But it seems you skipped to dessert."

The smile turned into a grin without a second's hesitation, Fiachra bowing low (Artemis was still shielded completely from view). "You know, sir. Sarcasm is unbecoming of you. We really must see to Sorcha, get her to give you a sarcasm option. It would make life far easier." He laughed softly and returned to his full height, running his fingers through the beard that basically framed his face. With only a slight turn of his head he checked on Artemis, making sure she was decent--whether or not she was, he would return his gaze to Gavin, chuckling and shaking his head as his shoulders rolled. "So, you've caught me." Surprisingly, his voice continued to hold confidence. He knew that there would be repercussions. He knew that he should be shaking in his shoes right now. He knew that this would risk his removal from his position if he played his cards wrong. So... why was Fiachra laughing? Why was he so casual with this man who was supposed to be his King--no, this man who is his King, his sovereign, the man he owes everything to. Nineteen years does that to you.

"If Miss Artemis here doesn't mind, then I shall at least share my end of the story, huh? I shall respect her privacy for her own, however." Leaning to the side, Fiachra placed a hand onto the railing with a soft grin crossing his face. "You've known me for what, nineteen years now, Gavin? All these years I've been a man who has been true to the words of 'Big Love'. A giving philanthropist; a man of the people." He spoke quietly at first, though slowly grew in volume--even if it were at a slow pace. "I don't know why, but I had never been able to find a single person to settle with. I'd always be happier loving everyone and everything... and I still do. However, this woman behind me brought out something new. All the time I've known her, yet I never really thought this through until now. You should know those three words, sire." His grin, though confident, was slightly shaky. If this went bad, it would all go down the drain--Fiachra already knew this much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 am

Her pulse was pounding. So loud she was sure the whole palace could hear it. Clinging so hard to him so it hurt. The slightly pain enough to remind her it was not a dream...not a fantasy that she would wake shaking drenched in sweat and in need to change. No this was not a dream this was real.

"Yes, Artemis. I think I've fallen, alright. It took me nine years to work it all out, though it finally happened. Artemis Sciath, I believe that I've fallen in lo--" "I came to see why you missed dinner," Her whole world crumbled. This was it the end. Why....Why did Gavin had to walk in on her now. "But it seems you skipped to dessert." An automatic response was to throw the bullet casting in her hand at his forehead. Taking a slight pleasure on how it hit him and bounced off his forehead.

Fiachra was shielding her as she retied the knot on her bikini top. She tried to control her breath, though now she was struggling to stop the lump in her throat and the fear of what would happen now. She had betrayed his trust in her. She was meant to protect him. Not romp with the man in charge of the defence of the nation.

No...Fiachra wasn't a romp. He would never be a romp to her. "You know, sir. Sarcasm is unbecoming of you. We really must see to Sorcha, get her to give you a sarcasm option. It would make life far easier." Totally agreed....maybe she would get Sorcha to make it a girls voice. Just to pay him back for this. "So, you've caught me." His voice filled with confidence and laughter. How can you not be scared? She wanted to ask but her voice was lost. Slowly stepping out she stood by him head bowed. unable to look at her best friend and king. She knew if she looked up to see the disappointment in his eyes she would lose control of herself.

As he spoke she tried to control the tremble in her skin. Oh Fia....if only I could be as confident as you. But she knew...if the Scaith's got word of this. She might as well wish for death. "I don't know why, but I had never been able to find a single person to settle with. I'd always be happier loving everyone and everything... and I still do. However, this woman behind me brought out something new. All the time I've known her, yet I never really thought this through until now. You should know those three words, sire." Her eyes widened and a soft sob escaped her lips. That horrible yet wonderful feeling overtook her. Her heart racing yet her stomach churned as a lovely reminder of reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Etheridge Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Carraig's Shield and the man who might as well have been the very bloody sword that crested their flag and pierced the sky defiantly. Gavin knew they'd known each other for years; they all had. Working in such closer quarters kind of eliminates that kind of secret. But the affection was something of a surprise to him. Fiachra had always been gentle and caring toward everyone; his own Sorcha adored the giant; but he'd also been a man of many lovers to go with his Plenty for all nature. Gavin leaned against the door's frame, unphased and making no effort in the slightest to turn away as the towering man moved to cover Artemis while she was hopefully putting her top back on, though he hadn't moved nearly fast enough as the bullet casing sailed out through the air to make a hollow plink in the center of the King's forehead.

His fingers moved up to rub his forehead slightly, eyeing the pair carefully as his other hand moved. "Nice shot." Artemis was hidden completely from view now, and if Gavin knewher, probably trying to crawl into Fiachar's clothes and hope to sneak out disguised as a muscle. Actually, that might have worked, too."You know, sir. Sarcasm is unbecoming of you. We really must see to Sorcha, get her to give you a sarcasm option. It would make life far easier." Gavin smirked and would have laughed. "So you've caught me. If Miss Artemis here doesn't mind, then I shall at least share my end of the story, huh? I shall respect her privacy for her own, however."

Well, at least he didn't have to drag it out of them. Not like they could have denied what was going on, really, but willingly explaining things inswtead of trying to wheedle out of it like a t eenager blaming the dog for breaking something was a definitely plus. Gavin gave a short nod, listening carefully, though the smirk melted from his face to leave it blank and somewhat serious. As much as he wanted to and as funny as he found it, this really wasn't an issue he could just casually dismiss completely; it hadn't ever come up before in his family simply because it wasn't allowed to. It was possible that Axel had had a few rombs during his time of guarding Gavin and his father, but if he had, they'd been so discreet that they never came to anyone's attention. The sibling was the breeder and meant to have a family, whether they wanted it or not; that was their duty. The protector was to stay at the King's side without those things because devoting yourself to other things like that were distractions.

Gavin's shield finally moved out from behind her own great shield, silent and looking more than a little scared. There was more at stake than just their jobs, especially for Artemis. She'd fought so hard to have this position after her brother died; fought to prove she could do it, that she was worthy, and that she wouldn't falter or be distracted. And yet, their concerns seemed valid. The ferocious woman who could interpret all major languages and who would fight, kill and die for him had been horribly distracted, easily upset and agitated, skipping meals... This couldn't go on. It was too big a risk. the King remained quiet, listeing to Fiachra and glancing to him occasionally though most of his focus was on Artemis. "I don't know why, but I had never been able to find a single person to settle with. I'd always be happier loving everyone and everything... and I still do. However, this woman behind me brought out something new. All the time I've known her, yet I never really thought this through until now. You should know those three words, sire."

She hadn't said a word this whole time, neither to confirm nor deny any of what Fiachra had said. A muffled, choked sob moved past her lips finally and Gavin sighed inwardly. Though his face was calm, his eyes were firm and set on her; it was the same look his father'd held for years. The calm before the storm. Now that shew as finally looking up, Gavin moved his hands. "A-R-T-Y, come here." In the days of their grandparents, or even of thie parents, the King had always been one to react quickly and with absolute precision, punishments swift and firm enough to make sure the issue would not repeat itself. Gavin signed nothing else, not looking away as he waited for Artemis to step closer. Even shy and upset, she was still his trusted guard and obedient as ever. Artemis before him, the King's silent fury unleashed itself full-force, his hand raising. In the brief moment of quiet, only one sound interrupted it. Plick. He stood still, his hand still poised at Arty's forehead, ready to curl his middle flinger and flick against her head again if he had to until slowly his hand pulled away and dropped to around her shoulders, suddenly yanking the woman close to him in a tight hug with a sigh. Gavin squeezed before letting go of her to let her move back to wherever she pleased. "Dummy.... That was for making me worry."

Gavin pulled his speech aid back out, typing into it quickly. He was frustrated and a bit concerned for his guard's sake. "Fiachra... I know you well enough to know you would not take advantage of Artemis. But the rules put in place make things more complicated." He looked from the mountain-tall man to his guard. There were so many rules and restrictions placed on the both of them that had been there for centuries and kept the country running. They weren't fair, but that's how things were done. Fingers splayed across the pad again. "Artemis, do you have anything to say for yourself? I will have to do something about this, you know. I cannot have my guard sneaking off behind my back and being so distracted she can't work." Hazel eyes glanced down to the plethora of empty bullet shells and then to the target that somehow only had one hole in it. Because if that's any indicator, at this rate she'll jsut throw the gun at attackers and have better luck.
Gavin Etheridge
Gavin Etheridge
THE SILENT KING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:46 am

"A-R-T-Y, come here." Sigh. What was going to come of this? Fiachra had to wonder about such an issue, considering that there may be the possibility of this meaning the end of his nineteen year-long service. Closing his eyes slightly, the man couldn't help but shake his own head as he felt the presence of Artemis disappear from behind him, moving over to meet Gavin. Fiachra slowly opened his eyes and looked through them at Gavin, who raised his hand into the air. He almost felt his body shift in order to stop whatever would happen, but accepted that there would be consequences for them both, even if she had no part in this. She may not have instigated any of the events, but as long as she was caught with him, she would be just as implicated as he. He swallowed back bile from his throat, waiting for the hit to come. Not hearing a sound, he slowly raised his vision up to meet Gavin, who had flicked Artemis on the forehead. The man watched as Gavin then took her in an embracing hug, pulling away and signing once more. Dummy.... That was for making me worry." He chuckled quietly, looking away from this moment out of the utmost respect. "Fiachra... I know you well enough to know you would not take advantage of Artemis." That computerized voice again. Fiachra's mass slowly turned towards Gavin, watching him carefully. No shit. There's no way I'd ever take advantage of such a woman.

"But the rules put in place make things more complicated." "...rules." He almost spat the word out in disgust, already knowing all of this. Gavin spoke as if Fiachra was a child, as if he was someone who didn't know what he was talking about. Except, that was to be expected. To be told about such things would always happen, so he would always expect such things. Quietly chuckling, Fiachra stepped closer to the pair and sighed softly. He'd addressed Artemis, though Fiachra would speak once more, eyes staring directly at Gavin--not threatening, but reassuring. "You do not need to tell me the possibility of consequence, my King. If I was that stupid, then I would not have survived these nineteen years within your service now, would I?" Keeping his voice as low as possible, Fiachra gave a grin that spoke droves of his confidence. "If you wish... then I shall begrudgingly... cease and desist... though it may be a difficult thing for me to do." Sighing softly, Fiachra turned away and looked over at the target himself, looking at the shells upon the floor with a grim expression. Is this really what it means?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 pm

"A-R-T-Y, come here." The quick smooth finger movements might as well be writing a death warrant. As much as her mind wanted to run away, She couldn't. She would never run away from Gavin. All these years together, Gavin was the closest person to her heart. Well him and Fiachra. But no one would understand her as well as Gavin.

But as the hand raised her body tensed. Eyes falling shut to wait for the harsh punishment Gavin by right to give her. Her teeth gritted as she tried to pretend it wasn't Gavin who was going to land the blow to her face. But the blow never came. Instead a sharp tap like feeling on her forehead that made the unknown breath she was holding release with a shocked squeak. She didn't open her eye's until she was pulled against him in a tight hug.

Part of her rather he had slapped her as she clung to him sobbing against him in loud wails that shock her core. “I’m sorry!" She repeated over and over burying her face into his chest. Brigg's this and all the hiding from not only Fiachra but Gavin too. As she stepped back after a few moments, she watched his fingers sign with years of practice. "Dummy.... That was for making me worry."

Rubbing her cheeks dry with her hands looking to him and Fiachra as Gavin whipped out his speech aid. "Fiachra... I know you well enough to know you would not take advantage of Artemis. But the rules put in place make things more complicated. Artemis, do you have anything to say for yourself? I will have to do something about this, you know. I cannot have my guard sneaking off behind my back and being so distracted she can't work." Her eyes widened. No Gavin couldn't punish Fiachra! He was innocent in this! So As Gavin addressed him Artemis stepped in front of him. Only to feel her heart clench in the next instant.

Before she could speak Fiachra had beaten her to it. "You do not need to tell me the possibility of consequence, my King. If I was that stupid, then I would not have survived these nineteen years within your service now, would I? If you wish... then I shall begrudgingly... cease and desist... though it may be a difficult thing for me to do." Her breath caught in her throat. Give her up? He admitted defeat so easily....As he looked away she could feel her body turn to ice. Why....? Every person she loved just walked away without a goodbye or a fight. Kurt and now Fiachra....and this hurt a lot more then Kurt.

"Gavin...please don't punish him.…" She brokenly murmured wanting to run away again. Why was life this cruel to her. "He's not under any rules...he's not broken any vow's." Looking down she bit into her lip. "If anyone should be punished it's me...I lead him on into this know it wasn't allowed. I made the first move...I instigated it all and I wouldn't of stopped it." She sighed softly picking up her rifle and slinging it over her shoulder. "Now if you excuse me…" Her voice broke as she moved to leave. Why did she do this to herself? Why wouldn't he put up a fight to keep her? Was he lying when he spoke those sweet words to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Etheridge Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:03 pm

{i]Between you lot and Toss, you're all going to be the death of me, I swear...[/i] Artemis looked like a kicked puppy, the rims of her eyes shining. She'd burst into tears and apologized repeatedly, even though he'd hugged her to tell her it was alright. It had been a rollercoaster of a few weeks for everyone, and the guard wasn't immune to stress. Gavin had seen her cry before, but this was rather different. Usually she bounced back so easily, vented, had some ice cream, and she was better. But this had been going on some days... and it had left the King rather frustrated. What do you do when your guard is a mopey-mess and then find out it's because they're love-sick? Gah... What am I going to DO with you?

Fiachra stepped up, his grin radiating a confidence that seemed as unshakable as his mountain-like stature, making Gavin wonder for a moment if any of that were a front to try and make lighter of the situation at hand and help keep things from going south, or if he really was that sure. Either way, Gavin was impressed. "You do not need to tell me the possibility of consequence, my King. If I was that stupid, then I would not have survived these nineteen years within your service now, would I? If you wish... then I shall begrudgingly... cease and desist... though it may be a difficult thing for me to do." Had this conversation taken place with Gavin's father instead, it would have been over before it had begun. But times were changing, as were the situations, and Gavin on his own had already helped change so many of the rules laid there and carved into centuries of stone.

A thought ran through his head, Gavin considering this. The mainland was getting tense again, and they could easily get sucked into the trouble if they weren't careful and pissed off the wrong country; they were already on Drachma's shitlist. People needed to be able to think clearly and act quickly to ensure the safety of all. But if Gavin's one-man-army were forlorn, depressed and wanting just one person? Might make things rather difficult to work with. And he didn't know if he could stand weeks more of Arty moping around the palace, or worse, if she pulled away and hated him for his choices in handling things.

"Gavin...please don't punish him... He's not under any rules...he's not broken any vows. If anyone should be punished it's me...I lead him on into this know it wasn't allowed. I made the first move...I instigated it all and I wouldn't of stopped it." At least she admitted that she'd have kept going, even knowing that she wasn't supposed to. Gavin sighed inwardly. Part of him rather regretted not quietly excusing himself to let them, but then this would have needed to be addressed later, and having this little chat after the fact might have made it worse. Arty looked completely defeated as she picked up Kurt and started gathering herself to leave, just as Gavin had decided what to do about them both. "Now if you excuse me…"

With reflexes that were the result of years of fencing, Gavin's hand shot out to grab Arty's wrist and keep her from leaving the room, gently tugging her back to in front of him as he gave her a look that so plainly stated "We aren't finished here." Gavin held onto her wrist for a long moment until he knew she would stay put, and then finally pulled his aid back onto his hand. Gavin glanced up to Artemis and Fiachra as he typed, as though he were making sure they'd both sit tight while he wrote out what he needed to tell them both. he smiled lightly to his guard as he pressed the play button, hoping this would calm her down a little."I will not tell your family, Artemis, so if anyone finds out, it won't be from me." Fingers moved across the little pad, pushing word buttons and individual letters into the phrase box. He hated how long it took sometimes, but until he'd figured out how to be telepathic? It'd have to do.

"As I said, I can't have you sneaking behind my back and being so distracted as there is too much at stake. Therefore, I am releiving you both of duty for a week." Gavin's smile warmed, looking up to Fiachra. "She has been moody, distracted, upset and hasn't smiled for days. I want you both to take the week to remedy this, please." It was a gamble right there, telling them both to take a week from work. It was entirely possible this would just lead to bigger problems, especially with the Scaith family, but... Gavin didn't know if he'd be able to handle not seeing Artemis smile. He'd already broken and changed so many rules and set so many precedents. Surely he could manage one more? Gavin typed something else into his aid, but didn't immediatel hit play, instead reaching out to pull Artemis to him once again and turned her around. With her back to his chest, Gavin wrapped his arm around Arty's shoulders and squeezed tight, pressing a light kiss to her temple before he lifted his other hand to hit play, locking his eyes to Fiachra's. "She is my family, and I love her very, very much. If you hurt her, I will have you castrated." This was not a threat from a King, but a promise from a man looking out for his best friend that was willing to give Fiachra all she was.
Gavin Etheridge
Gavin Etheridge
THE SILENT KING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:05 am

"Gavin...please don't punish him.…" His gaze dropped slightly at the sound of the woman's voice, so full of worry for him. "He's not under any rules...he's not broken any vow's." Yet... he'd known that she was. Any proper person would not have taken on such a relationship, especially knowing such things about it. He softly bit his lip, shaking slightly where he stood--this man that was supposed to be Carriag's shining sun was suddenly feeling a little less confident in himself, after all. He shook his head and sighed, turning towards the pair as they spoke. "If anyone should be punished it's me...I lead him on into this know it wasn't allowed. I made the first move...I instigated it all and I wouldn't of stopped it." He swallowed back bile--that was a lie. He was just as much to blame as she was. "Now if you excuse me…" And then, she made motions to leave. If Fiachra wasn't so worried about keeping Artemis' name in the clear in front of her family, he would've reached out to stop her. He wanted to do it. Every part of his body was screaming at him to reach out and take her, pull her into a hug, bring her back in and tell her that it was going to be okay... But he didn't have to. Artemis was moved back and the other had his speech aide out once more. Fiachra almost dreaded that computerized voice.

"I will not tell your family, Artemis, so if anyone finds out, it won't be from me." Well, that was a relief. If that had been done, then the ramifications would be so exceptionally dire. "As I said, I can't have you sneaking behind my back and being so distracted as there is too much at stake. Therefore, I am releiving you both of duty for a week." He blinked. "Off..." The warm smile on Gavin's face confirmed Fiachra's suspicions. So, that was the game that was being played, huh? He chuckled softly. "She has been moody, distracted, upset and hasn't smiled for days. I want you both to take the week to remedy this, please." He nodded. That could certainly be done, that was for sure. He watched another statement typed in, though it wasn't pressed out immediately. Fiachra watched Gavin grab Artemis, bringing her in for a kiss on the temple. His body reacted almost instantly, tensing up in order to protect Artemis from a nonexistent threat. That... that had never happened before--Fiachra had never tried to protect someone that quickly before, or at least not for this reason... That was most certainly new to him.

"She is my family, and I love her very, very much. If you hurt her, I will have you castrated." C...wh...heh. Heheheh. Instead of reacting how most would expect, Fiachra started to chuckle softly. He wasn't laughing specifically at that threat, though it was most certainly part of his reason. Instead, he was laughing at something else entirely, a long-withheld statement that Fiachra spoke about with a grin on his face. "With all due respect, my King, you most certainly wouldn't be the first to try. I have bent my fair share of knives with it." He laughed softly, and then nodded grimly. "However, in all seriousness, you have my word. I shall try my hardest to make her happy over the next week, though she may need a day or two afterwards to get the feeling back in her legs... we'll have to see how it goes..." He nodded softly and looked over at Artemis, holding out a hand and speaking directly to her this time. "I apologize for seeming like I was about to give up, but I wasn't willing to let you get destroyed in your family's eyes. I care deeply about you, my girl. Don't think that my giving up was a sign of weakness..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 am

"I will not tell your family, Artemis, so if anyone finds out, it won't be from me." She looked up a slow smile twitching the corners of her mouth. Gavin...she really had never had a friend like him. No mater how rocky the start. "As I said, I can't have you sneaking behind my back and being so distracted as there is too much at stake. Therefore, I am relieving you both of duty for a week." She grimaced a little. she hadn't intended to sneak. Though it was Gavin who had walked in when she had gotten stuck....damn breasts. "She has been moody, distracted, upset and hasn't smiled for days. I want you both to take the week to remedy this, please." Pouting she was about to tell him Fiachra wasn't just to blame for that when the previous order hit her. week off? She rarely got more then a day off. It was hard in her line of work. Long periods of leave where injury related but who would protect Gavin if they both were away?

The soft kiss on the the temple made her forget her questions as the fingers glided over the speech pad. "She is my family, and I love her very, very much. If you hurt her, I will have you castrated." Before Gavin had the chance to finish she grabbed him in a bone crushing hug that could rival one of Fiachra's own. Smooshing the kings face into her cleavage as she hugged him tightly. "Thank you!!!" She cheered happily hugging tighter suffocating the poor mute before finally releasing him. Pay back Ha!

His laugh brought her out of her thought’s. "With all due respect, my King, you most certainly wouldn't be the first to try. I have bent my fair share of knives with it." Wait what? She paled slightly. Was she missing something here? First people had tried to castrate Fiachra before and secondly they had failed? Bending knife type fail? "However, in all seriousness, you have my word. I shall try my hardest to make her happy over the next week, though she may need a day or two afterwards to get the feeling back in her legs... we'll have to see how it goes..." Waaaiiiittttttt.......come now, she wasn't that weak...sure she had never done such a thing before but seriously she had kept fighting on broken ribs before...been shot...been stabbed and she had forcible kept going. This wasn't going to be the same right? Right??? Maybe there was reason for concern.... eyes ran up and down the man stopping on one location. GAAAH why did he have to wear that old fashion armour that hid it behind a skirt. Seriously if he wore pants she could see if there really was a reason for her sudden concerns.

But then that hand reached out for her. His tone soft as he spoke, "I apologize for seeming like I was about to give up, but I wasn't willing to let you get destroyed in your family's eyes. I care deeply about you, my girl. Don't think that my giving up was a sign of weakness..." And she reached out taking it smiling softly. Wanting to hug him tightly but...there was a certain king watching. Oh he may have this on her but she had plenty on him. Wrapping her arms round the man monsters middle she snuggled into his chest. Her slight nervousness still ebbed in her stomach but these where the arms that promised to make her happy. And she would trust his word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Etheridge Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:52 am

[color=white]"Thank you!!!"[/colo] For a suffocating moment, giant knockers consumed Gavin's entire universe. He was taller than Arty by a few inches, but she had a habit from years of knowing and pestering each other that she'd jump up and grab him and boob-squish him. As teenagers after they became friends it was more funny than anything because it made him squirm and turn amusing shades of pink. At the time Gavin had needed someone like Arty to pry him back out of his shell and make him smile, and teasing the prince with giant boobs of death was just funny. And now as much as he still loved lounging on the sofa and snuggling on her, Gavin also greatly appreciated the finer qualities of breathing. Rather than flail around like a dork, however, Gavin reached up his hand to pinch/poke at her ribs. Right side, bottom rib near her obliques; this was always one of the best "squeak" spots on her.

Finally she let go of him and moved over to Fia as he gave a little huff to gain a full breath of air in, smirking faintly at Arty but resisted the urge to stick his tongue out at her. He could give her a hard time and tease her when she came back from vacation. Fiachra's chuckle warmed into a laugh and made it clear that he caught Gavin's drift, even though he was more than serious about not breaking Arty's heart; they stopped simply being King and Guard years ago with a bond that went deeper than siblings and best friends that defied definition and guard or not, God help anyone that hurt Artemis. Gavin smiled warmly at Artemis. She deserved a week off. She deserved far more, but for now this would have to do, and at least she'd have a good time and get to do something she'd have never have been allowed to otherwise.

""With all due respect, my King, you most certainly wouldn't be the first to try. I have bent my fair share of knives with it." Gavin simply quirked an eyebrow, not sure if he really wanted to know, and not caring to think of Fia's personal secrets between him and cutlerly. Even in the bonds of friendship and comraderie... TMI. "However, in all seriousness, you have my word. I shall try my hardest to make her happy over the next week, though she may need a day or two afterwards to get the feeling back in her legs... we'll have to see how it goes..." Snrrrrrrrrk. He couldn't help but snicker at that one. yeah, that was probably his cue to head out. He began type on the pad again.

"Enjoy your week off, and don't worry about anything." Arty was his best guard and the one trained specifically to stay by his side, but for a week, he'd manage. There werw other guards handy, just not as good as her. Skilled fingers typed again, the voice speaking as words came together. "Just be careful and please, not in public. I know you'll take good care of her, Fiachra." He moved and flicked the machine off, shoving it back into his pocket. She was in good hands, and they both deserved something nice. With a small wave Gavin turned to leave the room and them alone and then stopped, an afterthought rushing through his head. His hands moved quickly. Don't worry, I will record Ponies for you." He gave a last teasing smirk and ducked out to head home. He'd satisfied his curiosity about where she'd been and why she'd been avoiding everything and everyone and getting stuck in odd places, and he felt oddly fuzzy about signing off on them both getting involved, rules or not. He just hoped she didn't come back pregnant- his luck her family would kill Gavin personally.

{EXIT THREAD}
Gavin Etheridge
Gavin Etheridge
THE SILENT KING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 pm

A body was pressed against his, so Fiachra decided to let her come in closer and hold her tightly, closing his eyes as he did so. He partly did this to accommodate for her request at being held, though he also did it to show Gavin something. She was first and foremost on his mind in matters like this; he would not hurt her, he would not willingly betray her. He would stand true and strong to such things for as long as he could. Holding her for a few seconds, he watched Gavin's reaction to the statement about attempted castration. He was 25 years ol--this was a bad time to reminisce about a woman trying to cut your penis off with a carving knife. Let's just say that now, it's impossible for Fiachra to have children. All the bits are still there, but... they just don't work like they should. The sperm die out before they leave and nothing can happen in any stances. That meant absolutely no danger of Artemis getting pregnant, much to Gavin's relief, he'd be sure. He held her in close, watching the man prepare to leave. "Enjoy your week off, and don't worry about anything. Just be careful and please, not in public. I know you'll take good care of her, Fiachra." He nodded. That was a promise. As Gavin went to leave, Fiachra finally pushed the girl away and smiled softly at her. "My advice to you: Go home, pack some stuff. You'll be staying with me for the next week, since it'll just make life easier for you, alright?" Leaning in slowly, the monster of a man placed lips carefully against her forehead, before streaming past her. "I need to go and get the house prepared. I'll see you... then." He laughed quietly and waved to her, traipsing out of the room. He didn't want to leave so soon, but he had things that... he needed to do.

[Thread LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 am

She felt so drained from today. One had never been trained to cope with emotional conflictions like this. She hadn't ever considered she needed to. But as he squeezed her tight she couldn't help but smile. The nerves still boiled in her gut but he was there. She would find a way to face this without shoot it.

"Enjoy your week off, and don't worry about anything. Just be careful and please, not in public. I know you'll take good care of her, Fiachra." She looked to Gavin over her shoulder. Softly smiling to him as he started to leave he stopped and hands moving quickly. Don't worry, I will record Ponies for you. She grinned and shouted after him. "You better its a big macintosh episode!!"

His loosening arms brought him back to her attention as she looked up at him. "My advice to you: Go home, pack some stuff. You'll be staying with me for the next week, since it'll just make life easier for you, alright?" warm lips touched her forehead softly making her smile softly. "I need to go and get the house prepared. I'll see you... then." She nodded softly. She herself had a few things to do. "I'll be over as soon as possible..." she watched his retreating form before looking for the casing she had thrown at Gavin. After her lucky token was found she grabbed Kurt before following his word. There was much to do.

[END THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down