Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

An Adventure in the Market.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 Empty Re: An Adventure in the Market.

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 am

Murazar smiled in return for her own statement, then the question came. He loved her statement she was supposed to do all the courting and not him, but hey she wasn't a geisha as a job. So that mean't he had to have some kind of chance right? Hell her smile made his heart stutter and skip a beat. She was gorgeus when she smiled. He decided to make it a goal to see her smile more often. He sighed in his mind, What I would give for something stable in my life. Gurthang took that as a joke and laughed maniacally inside his mind. He replied easily to her statement and blushing, however subtle and slight it was.

" Ah, well I believe a intelligent and beautiful lady such as yourself deserves courting." He felt as if he was out of practice and like a nervous kid who was flirting for the first time. He however did his best to use his skills and techniques to hide such things. He doubted she would notice, or at least not notice it much. His caution and intelligence was evident, even if he was seduced he would not be easily manipulated or betrayed.

He rose an eyebrow in surprise at the asking of his full name and its meaning. He sipped on his water as he finished his meal before answering her question only moments later. " Thats a interesting question. My name means Shadow of Death or literal translation of Death Shadow. And what does y---..." He was cut short by his cell phone ringing. After pulling the phone out with a very obvious scrambler attachment to the antenna it. He glanced at the non-descript number before his face became dour instantly.

He flipped it open and punched in a few numbers and send before he seemed to read a text and then closed it and pocketed the phone. He turned to Naka-chan and spoke softly with a wink,"I'm being called back immediately as a situation has risen in my work. I had a lovely time in Aurego, in large part due to you Naka-chan. If its fine with you, i'd love to come by and perhaps we could have dinner. Just the two of us?" He seemed interestingly, slightly nervous about his question. He decided whatever her answer was he would leave and think on it. Hopefully he would return soon.

{EXIT THREAD}

{OOC: Due to recent developments, I cannot continue the thread and I will let yall handle it. Dont worry, mura will be back. ^.^}

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 3 Empty Re: An Adventure in the Market.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Amused by her courteous statement, he showed her a shy smile. Ah, men are cute when they show their childish side however he wasn't your regular man, he is the lord captain commander, Deceit is a close friend of his and intrigue is his Consigliere. He has many advisers like that Gurthang with a voice with that manner of eternal echoing continuity within his troubled mind, a mind with rigorous life is troubled seeking brief moments of stability. Of course, all of that Hagoromo gitsune didn't know. The only thing her eyes like the black pearls they are saw was his smile. In many manners, he smiled to her, his face at first then his lips.

"Ah, well I believe an intelligent and beautiful lady such as yourself deserves courting." other two lovely remarks, actually they were three. Intelligent, beautiful and a lady and this lady that she is, deserves to be courted and it seemed he was having his plans of being the esteemed butler of courtesy. She slightly bowed to his gentle trio of flirts with an "Arigatou" leaving her shy red lips.

Then their conversation took a strange turn, she didn't expect his name related to the soul reaper who is the last one the peoples' eyes see, the time, the sun of their life sets down. He acted cheerfully and the clueless wouldn't notice that the soul reaper is an ally of his and an everyday acquaintance. The vibes she felt, the first time she saw him and the his records her black pearls saw proved it. She is not one of the clueless after all.

The cell phone of fate rang, he had to leave due to a very urgent situation that supposedly required his utmost and undivided attention still he stated that he enjoyed his stay in Aerugo thanks to her with both words and a wink. He mentioned his deep interest of meeting her again 'alone' for a dinner.

Okay, he was simply asking her out. he was asking a yakuza eccentric woman with a fetish for everything kitsune to a date. Well, why not? there is no reason to refuse, he wants to meet with her again then so be it.

She gave him a nod of approval as she didn't know what to really say. It was a so 'Hazukashii' situation for her to handle, she is a kitsune but she is a woman after all. He left them to their own devices. Tomoe sat for a while with the refined Aerugese legionnaire and the indeed kawaii Kit-chan but soon after, the lady in black and white left for being busy is one of her traits.

[Exit thread]

OOC: I apologize for my delayed post but I was busy doing a third character of mine and mura, good luck with human transmuatation thingy.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3