Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Transfers Arrive EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Transfers Arrive EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Transfers Arrive EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Transfers Arrive EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Transfers Arrive EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Transfers Arrive EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Transfers Arrive EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Transfers Arrive EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Transfers Arrive EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Transfers Arrive EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Transfers Arrive

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Transfers Arrive Empty The Transfers Arrive

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 pm

"Now arriving in Kyoto," Came the voice over the speakers above. Groaning the man, tall for one of Aerugese descent, slowly stands up and stretches, carefully not too bump anything with his long lanky arms. Reaching next to him where a small girl sat in the seat next to the one he had been occupying, he snatches her up and sets her on his shoulders. Next his hands move to the two suitcases, grabbing hold of them the man turns around and heads for the exit of the train. Ducking through the doorway so that neither of them would crack a skull on it, the man steps off the train. Standing on the platform outside of the train was a man dressed in the Aerugese Military uniform. When he sees the pair he walks up and ask, "2nd. Lieutenant Takeda Rukorou?"

"That would indeed be the name that my parents gave me, never ones to think beyond the obvious," Replied the sixth son in the Takeda family with a laugh, his gravelly voice carrying off into the wind. The soldier does not laugh nor does he say anything instead merely standing there; standing there and staring above the man's head, presumably at the girl on his shoulders. Patiently Rokurou gives the man a few moments to realize he was still waiting but the moments continue to add up in silence. Finally, Rokurou gets a mortified look upon his face and reaches above his head, seemingly searching for whatever the soldier was staring at, "What is it soldier? Is there something on my head? Did someone give me a hat that I did no know I was wearing? Oh wait? Is it a bug? I don't like bugs! Get it off! Get it off now! Right this instant! That is an order!"

"Sir, its not a bug... It's a girl."

"A girl! That is even worse! It might try to eat me! GET IT OFF OF ME!!" Roars the 2nd Lieutenant in mock terror as he begins to spin around in circles faster and faster. His arms move away from his sides and the suitcases become deadly things circling around his body that the soldier must duck and back away from to avoid winding up with a bruised face. As he steps back and watches the ridiculous scene before him; a tall man with a girl on his shoulders spinning around in circles screaming, he notices all the other people around them that had began to pay attention. Reaching his arms out the soldier attempts to calm down the man who was now supposed to be his superior, "Second Lieutenant, please calm down! You're making a scene."

"So what," Says the man as he stops for a second and then marches up to look at the soldier. Glaring at him he then screams hysterically, "I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND!! THERE...IS...A...GIRL...ON...ME!!"

The soldier is about to say something in return but is unable to he must duck and dive away from the man who begins to spin around once again. "I SAID, GET IT OFF OF ME!! I SAID THAT IS AN ORDER SOLDIER!! DO YOU WANT A DEMOTION?!"

Back to top Go down

The Transfers Arrive Empty Re: The Transfers Arrive

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:55 pm

"Now arriving in Kyoto," Said the man over the speakers, waking the little girl next to the lieutenant out of her little nap. The girl sat up straight and rubbed her eyes as two ears on her head twitched in annoyance for the sudden interruption to her nap. A tail lay on the seat, curled around her little body. All of a sudden the little girl let out a large yawn, forcing her mouth open and revealing two rows of sharp teeth. At this a few people began to stare at the strange little girl sitting next to the abnormally tall male. In response to this the little girl proceeded to stick out her tongue at the on lookers. Before she could say anything to these people she is hoisted up onto the tall mans shoulders.

A little giggle of glee escapes her lips as she is placed in her usual spot. Running her fingers into his hair for balance she takes in the smell of his hair. How she loved that familiar smell. It made her feel safe and happy. As the two proceed to walk off the train the little girl makes sure to duck as to not hit her head.

As they exit the train they are greeted by one in military clothing. As the military officer spoke he began to stare at the little girl on the lieutenants shoulders. In response to his obvious glaring the little girl stared back at him, in the meanest look a little fox girl can give, which is not that impressive. She bared her little teeth and let out a little growl, only making the staring worse. Seeing as the staring wasn't stopping she stuck out her tongue and turned her head to the side.

As the lieutenant started to yell at the officer in mock terror a smile crossed her face in enjoyment, she loved the games the two of them would play on unsuspecting people. She began to pick and play with the mans hair underneath her, pretending to be an evil creature bent on eating his brains. as he began to spin she let out a loud uncontrollable giggle in enjoyment and grasp onto his hair as to not fall off.

As The lieutenant finally ceases his spinning the little girl lets out a few more giggles before looking at the dumbfounded officers face with an evil glare. She spoke in a soft childish voice, but the way she spoke gave away the fact she was far from a child. "You know," she said with the grin still on her face, "You should really listen to your superiors." At that she bit down on the lieutenants head. For anyone around it would have looked like a hard bite but she made sure to make it not hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm

"Now arriving in Kyoto," in that same train there is a women who is clad in black and white. Why did she come to Kyoto the central city of Aerugo ? I assure you, you don't want to know. And even if you try to know, you will - sadly - fail to know. They arrived and soon the train will be vacant soon to be filled again for another journey to somewhere else. But here is where Tomoe will leave the train. She closed her 'Heiki Monogatari' returned it back inside her school bag and stood up to find her way to the exit only to find a wall. A red wall. The wall moved and soon as it furthered it's self away from her. She noticed that it was a man-made wall.

A tall man clad in a crimson alucard red. Slim he was - she observed - and taller than most Aerugese. But all of that didn't matter to her. What really piqued her interest is the creature above that's man head & shoulders.

She followed..

She heard and she heard well the conversation for she is one to the notice even the smallest of details. As a mangaka and as an assassin, she learned how to be observant but to tell the truth everything was pretty easy to see for the duo were standing beside her.

The tall was provoking and teasing the soldier in waiting and the Kitsune. Yes, the creature above his head is a chimerae. That really is why Hagromo Gitsune followed. That is really what piqued her interest.

A small kitsune girl with fox ears, fox tail, canine teeth and a lively and carefree attitude. You don't see a speaking fox everyday. One word...one word like a beacon appeared in her head.

Cute

Though the lady in black and white didn't show emotion at all still her eyes were fixed on the creature that is in the list of things that she adores specially that foxy tail. Her hand unlike her face showed emotion as it raised up trying to amuse herself by feeling the fluffiness through the sense of touch.

And you should let me touch your tail. The yakuza thought and such thought never left her lips. Tomoe can not be denied.

Stepping on her toes to lessen the difference in height. Her hand was reaching the tail. Now, what will happen ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 pm

While his back was turned toward the soldier and the girl spoke, the second lieutenant smiled and tries to hold back the laughter for a little bit longer. He is fully aware of the crowd that is slowly gathering around to watch them as the two of them played out this little prank but he failed to notice the woman behind him reaching for Kitsune and thus the prank continued on. It is a harmless prank he was playing on the man for staring so hard at the girl on his shoulders and my was Rokurou enjoying it. Then came the teeth, he felt tiny pricks upon his head, not enough to hurt but he enough to know exactly what the little fox girl was doing. Hands open and the suitcases fall to the ground before they begin to swat at the air "attempting" to knock the girl off of him. Meanwhile he once again begins his tirade, yelling at the officer in an angry and panic filled voice at the top of his lungs. "OH...MY...GOD! IT BIT ME! THE LITTLE DEMON BIT ME! Wait, am I blieeding? I really don't like blood, especially my blood! It scares me...PLEASE TELL ME THAT I AM NOT BLEEDING MY OWN BLOOD!"

The officer is about to try and calm his new tall and lanky superior down again when he hears the last thing the man said. Staring incredulously at the duo before him the only thing he can think to say is, "Sir, who else's blood would you bleed if you are bleeding?"

"I don't know soldier! I just don't want it to be mine! AM I BLEEDING MY OWN BLOOD OR NOT?!" Roars Rokurou in response, still swatting at the girl, seemingly narrowly missing every time.

"I... I don't see any blood sir," Returns the soldier as he watches the two, his eyes move to the crowd that is now a fairly decent size. At this point the soldier slowly begins to reach for his sidearm, before once again he reaches out with his hands and says softly, "Sir calm down... I will get the girl off of you but you have to stop moving."

"I would put that down if I were you soldier," Comes the next words out of the second lieutenant's mouth, their tone having lost any and all tones of panic or anger, now taking on a cold malice. He can see the surprise and confusion as it creeps into the soldier's face. The man cannot help but finally fall into a fit of laughter at his new subordinate's expense. For what seems like a miniature eternity passes for the soldier as the man continues to stand there laughing. Finally the man takes a few deep breaths and sighs, "The joke's on you soldier, now I hope you finally learned your lesson. It's not good to stare at people...especially little girls, it might give one of their parents the wrong impression."

"I'm sorry sir. I've just never seen any-," Says the soldier to his superior though he was actually rather upset at the man but what was he supposed to do about it, shoot him? As much as he may have liked to at that moment he knew it would only end his career. His superior cuts hims of in mid sentence and continues talking, "Never seen what? A girl so cute? So much fun? Well she currently does not have a boyfriend if you are interested. Tryouts will be at nine o' clock tomorrow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:53 pm

The little girl tries to hide her snickers by burying her face in the lieutenants hair as he starts to go on another fabulous rant to further confuse the officer. Her body convulses slightly as she tries her hardest to keep her laughter contained. Her tail wagged happily back in forth, fully enjoying the moment. As the lieutenant begins to fake swat at her she plays along as to further their little game. She wiggles back and forth as the swats come at her, seemingly to dodge the hands never intended to strike her.

As the officer reaches for his sidearm the little girl releases her teeth from the lieutenants head and looks at the extremely confused man before her. Her face was cold, maybe even a little frightened. Violence was not one of her favorite things. Though she had followed the lieutenant through his service she still shuttered at the thought. As the lieutenant's voice becomes cold she cringes and hides her face in his hair. She disliked that voice more then anything.

As the man underneath her burst out laughing all of this washed away and her happy smile and friendly tail wag returned. She giggled happily from her perch high up off the ground. Suddenly her ears twitched as she felt an unfamiliar hand upon her tail. Quickly she pulled it back towards her body and looked behind her at the one invading her tails privacy. She tilted her head curiously at the female behind her and tried to recognize her face. Failing to do so she decided to figure out who this stranger was.

Flipping her legs off of the lieutenants shoulder she gracefully slid down the back of his long red trench coat as if she was Aladdin. Turning around she left the lieutenant to deal with his subordinate. Reaching into a tiny pocket on the front of her little white shirt she proceeded to pull out a pack of cigarettes, causing many people to stare in wonder. Pulling out a single cigarette she proceeded to put it in her tiny lips and lite the exposed end.

Taking a drag from the cigarette she removed it from her lips with her little hand before blowing the smoke out and talking. "Well hello there, who might you be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:49 pm

The Okinawan girl succeeded in her endeavor. The tail was really fluffy exactly like she expected. Actually, such nice material can be used as a pillow. Now, that she thinks about it. If she herself - Tomoe - have tails too then She will be truly a 'Hagoromo Gitsune' and she will sleep in fluffiness everyday.

But anyway, The tail owner - that female of a Kitsune - eventually took notice and who seriously wouldn't. Turning around from above the she-fox slid down in all grace. The yakuza didn't even hear the thud of thhe landing. Very agile indeed like a fox. Kitsune's hand dabbled in her pocket to bring something that Tomoe didn't expect nor the others who surrounded them. A pack of cigarettes would come out instead of the expected lollipop or a chocolate bar. Not only that, the less than one meter innocent looking feline child picked a cigarette. It's stick became one with that young lips of her. The tip glowed, Breath taken, Smoke blown and eventually ash fallen.

With a tiny fingers that matches her lips, she held her cigarette.

"Well hello there, who might you be?

The assassin's face kept it's doll like features. With no signs of interest, on her knees she knelt. So that she can maintain an eye contact with her.

She is not a child... She thought as it was evident from the Chimerae's voice and attitude. Tomoe raised her hand reaching the small girl's head to pat. Aggressive reaction is to be expected so she was ready to equip her Matoi if the kitsune decided to bite her with her canine teeth or scratch her with feral fingernails just in case to lessen the damage only to un-equip it almost immediately after the so-so anticipated retaliation. Tomoe's intentions are not ill, she seriously wants to pat the girl's head despite knowing that she is not the child she thought.

I am Ktisune. What is yours ? Half the truth Tomoe told and then returned the question back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm

The soldier was too exasperated to even reply to his new superior's last questions and statements just standing there fuming which left Takeda to fall into another fit of laughter. When the little fox girl begins to move from his shoulders he stops, curious as to what she is doing. Turning around he finds himself looking at a woman who was now giving her name as Kitsune. THE IRONY! THE COINCIDENCE! Another partial punchline delivered in this joke that men called life. It was too much, wayyy too much for the secon lieutenant to handle. He doubles over in laughter as he sputters out, "Wait...your...name...is..Kitsune?"

After doubling over Takeda's laughter continues, while the soldier who had been sent here to retrieve him merely stands there glaring at his superior. Catching notice of the soldier again, the glare does nothing to quell the laughter. It has quite the opposite effect in fact, as the man falls to the ground on his back. The man was, quite literally, rolling on the ground in a fit of unadulterated laughter. The crowd that is still gathered continues to gawk at the scene as the tall man hits the ground. This once again spurs the soldier into action, this time with words that could potentially get him demoted, "Second Lieutenant! Have you no respect for what it is you stand for as part of the military?! You're rolling on the ground laughing like a child! People are watching you make a fool of yourself! While I could care any less about what you look like to them, I do care about how that reflects the way the military looks in the eyes of the people!"

Had it been any other commanding officer in the military, this soldier may have very well have been discharged for tossing such words at them but Rokurou did nothing more but laugh all the more. Finally he tries to stop himself, his breathing slow and deliberate, as he pulls himself up off of the ground. His eyes move to the soldier and he says, "Of course I have respect for what I stand for, or else I wouldn't stand for it. I am the man standing between these citizens and whatever foreign enemy they have. I could be shot down and killed at any time. And that is exactly why I enjoy everything I can. From the sound of it, you could use a little loosening up yourself, soldier. Perhaps we should hit the bars and find us some good drinks and women tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 am

The little girl inspected the lady in front of her as she lifted her little hand to her mouth to take another drag from the cigarette. Her eyes examined the lady, from her dark clothing to her perfect doll like face. She showed no emotion and this bothered her only slightly. This woman was not an average citizen of Aerugo. Yet again nether was she, so who was she to judge. The little girl was very curious at this point of exactly who this lady was and began to wag her tail in amusement.

Because of this curiousness and not feeling she was a threat to her own safety she did not back away as a hand was stretched out towards her. In fact she reacted in the exact opposite way, leaning into the outstretched hand and nuzzling her head into it. It was not often anyone showed her any attention besides the constant staring so this gentle pat on the head was well accepted. The little girl closed her eyes and smiled in enjoyment to the strangers touch. Opening her eyes again she looked at the female as she spoke in response to the little girls original question.

"I am Kitsune. What is yours?"

At this the little girl tilted her head in even greater curiosity, ignoring the loud burst of laughter from the lieutenant behind her at the irony. She had met someone with the same name as her the instant she arrived in Kyoto? Odd... But she didn't think to much on it as she took another drag of her cigarette before responding to the one who shared her namesake. "My name is also Kitsune but you can just call me Kit to make it easier on us all," Kit said with a smile before taking another drag of her cigarette.

Kit had zoned out most of the conversation between the officer and the lieutenant but one phrase caught her ear, "...Find us some drinks and women tonight." At this her ears twitched slightly and the smile on her face turned a little evil. She bowed to the woman in front of her and spoke quickly before turning around, "It was a pleasure to meet you but I must reel in my companion."

Kit walked up behind the lieutenant making sure to drop her cigarette on the way and took a deep breathe, the evil smile on her lips growing. Then, at the top of her lungs, she proceeded to scream, "Daddy! Daddy! Don't leave me alone all night and come home drunk again! Your so mean to me when you have been drinking!" Her evil smirk had been converted into a very sad little girl face, complete with fake tears and everything. In her head she let out an evil giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 pm

The introduction was brief and friendly. Kit-chan fully accepted the patting and actually acted like a fox. Chimerae are actually strange creatures. Are they human ? Are they animals ? Probably both and would be really better if they combined the best traits of the two. The rationality of humans and the ferocity of animals. A dangerous mix...

The she-fox returned to her guardian. What kind of the is relationship between the two ? What brings an Aerugese militant with a fox Chimerae ? The militant seems to be very protective of Kit-chan. Yes, Tomoe noticed the change in his tone of voice When the soldier decided to shoot his small comrade. The tone was that of a murderous intent. The crimson coated militant would have killed him in cold blood without thinking twice. Yet, the two has no any kind of facial resemblance between the militant and the Kitsune.

Tomoe decided that it was time for her to move on. First, she approached the Aerugese militant to introduce herself to him as a form of courtesy. "My name is Nakajima Tomoe and my friends call me.." and she paused for a second " 'Kitsune'. Pleased to meet you" quarter of the truth she said, she bowed and After that she waved to the young-looking Chimarea "We shall meet again, Kit-chan"

Then she went on her way but before that she told the soldier that waited...

"You should relax a bit"

-Exit-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:34 pm

his foxy chimera charge came up and began to scream like a six year old girl calling him daddy. Shaking his head, he is about to reply when the woman came up and introduced herself. The fact there Kitsune was not her real name that it was a NICKNAME that just happened to be the same as the name he had given his companion... It was too much, just... The second lieutenant takes several deep breaths so as not to fall into another uncontrollable fit of laughter. He is about to introduce himself when the woman just walks away. Takeda Rokurou merely snickers to himself quietly as he hears the woman's last words to the soldier while he shakes his head.

"She was just a little odd," Murmurs the second lieutenant before looking around him. Much of the crowd is still there, unsure if the scene is over and some quite worried if they should leave what seemed like such a cute girl with what to them seemed a crazed degenerate. They had already seen the little girl smoke and now the man was talking about drinking and women. The man scans the faces in the crowd, picking up on their concern. He smirks before looking down at his companion. Raising his right arm and cocking the elbow at a ninety degree angle the man brings the fist down onto the little girl's head, though not all that hard. Then immediately after he speaks in a voice loud enough for all the crowd to hear, "Now now, you know that I always take you out there with me! Lying like that in front of such a crowd... Keep it up and I will make you figure out a way to pay for your own drinks at the bar."

The soldier is still standing there, still upset and still completely unable to understand how the man in front of him had made it to the ranks of second lieutenant. Indeed, few would see him as military material but there were some that understood that given the proper assignments they could find none better to deal with them than this man standing before the soldier. As the soldier hears the man address the little girl his jaw drops and he looks around the crowd at their reaction. He is too stunned to even try and reprimand this man again, though the crowd hardly seems pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Kit watched as the woman she had just met walked up to the lieutenant and greeted him before quickly leaving. Kit tilted her head as she watched her leave. Such a strange and mysterious woman... Kit thought to herself as the woman left. As the lieutenant spoke out his thoughts of the lady Kit could not help but agree, letting out a little, "Mhmm." When the lady finally disappeared into the crowd Kit returned to her little charade by looking onto the crowd with her watery eyes as to gather more sympathy.

All of a sudden she felt a bat on the head from the lieutenant followed by his comical response to her outcry. Kit glared as viciously as she could at the lieutenant before plopping down on the ground and crossing her arms. She began to pout and stick out her bottom lip. She then used one of her little legs to kick the lieutenants shin lightly as she threw her little tantrum. She hated when he would try and bring girls back home. Little Kit would often foil his plans to go on dates. But they had just arrived at a new town so she was sure that the lieutenant would at least try tonight.

Kit grumbled out a response to the lieutenant as she slowly stood up from her tantrum. "You better remember I sleep under your bed this time..," She said with a rather irritated look on her face. Kit then extended her arms out towards the lieutenant signaling for him to pick her up. Kit then put on a fake smile and with one last comment to spite him before they left she yelled out, "Yay daddy lets go get drunk together! I'll wear the outfit you say looks sexy on me." She said these words loud enough for everyone to hear in the crowd around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm

When the girl reminded him that she sleeps under his bed the second lieutenant begins laughing again. Nodding he then reached down and lifted the little fox girl from the ground and placed her back on his shoulders. The man grabs the suitcases, turns and begins to walk away, despite having no idea where he was supposed to go when Kitsune tosses her last two sentences to the crowd. He laughs aloud and shakes his head before saying, "I told you not to say such things in public! Do you want daddy to be taken away and put in jail?!"

When they told him that the second lieutenant and his companion were a little...different the soldier had tried to prepare himself but he never could have been prepare for these two. The previously stunned soldier finally finds his voice again and quickly hurries after the second lieutenant. Several of the crowd had begun to follow them, scared for the girl's safety, regardless of the fact that she was a chimera. Takeda found it almost touching but even more so he found it amusing at what it took most people to see his companion as human. As the soldier finally catches up to his superior he says, "Now how do you propose we get out of this predicament...sir?"

"Oh that is simple, really," Replies the second lieutenant, ignoring the venom with which the soldier had said the word 'sir', as he continues to stroll away from the crowd at his naturally long-legged pace. The soldier looks up at the taller man waiting as he struggles to keep up with the man and stay in a casual pace. After several long moments of silence from the man with the chimera on his shoulders the soldier finally asks, "Well you going to share this plan of yours?"

"Oh yes, of course. The plan is simple, very simple... Run!" The moment the last word, the single word that describes his plan leaves his lips, Takeda Rokurou breaks into a full on run. Sprinting forward with a great burst of speed, his arms fly out behind him as he bends forward a little. The man does not even look behind him to see if the soldier is following him as he begins to dart through the streets of Kyoto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Little Kitsune smiled her big happy grin as she is lifted up on the lieutenants shoulders. No matter how many times or how mad she was at the lieutenant she would always be happy as she was lifted up on his wide shoulders. It was like she was being lifted to safety and out of the hostile world below that had treated her so badly at times just because of her appearance. Though to some she was cute others saw her as an abomination needed to be purged off this earth.

As the lieutenant speaks his last two sentences to the crowd, little Kitsune gives him a playful bop on the head with her little hand, and then proceeded to mumble something under her breathe. "Our playtime is over it seems, lets get out of here before they get the pitchforks again.." Looking around at the crowd she noticed the awestruck faces and let out a soft giggle in enjoyment. How the two of them had not yet been imprisoned or the like she would never know. As the lieutenant starts to stroll away from the crowd Kit looked back. "What a bother," She grumbled as she notices they people following the two.

As the lieutenant begins to talk about a plan a little smirk crosses Kitsune's face. She can feel the muscles of the lieutenant under her start to tense as if he is getting ready to burst of off the starting line. She wraps her little arms around the lieutenants head in preparation for the run ahead. As the man burst out into a full on sprint Kit cannot help but let out a loud giggle of glee. A big smile crossed her face as he ran at full speed away from the crowd and the soldier. His legs being lengthier than most quickly put the distance between the two and the crowd of onlookers.

Kit closed her eyes as she felt the wind blow through her hair, enjoying the feeling. Her tail trailed behind her floating in the breeze. Her little arms made sure not to let go of the top of the lieutenants head for she would surely fly off. After a while she reopened her eyes and looked around as unknown scenery flew past them. Wait a minute.. She thought as she looked around. Bending down next to the lieutenants ear she spoke loud enough for him to hear her. "Do you even know where we are going?" She let out a little sigh, knowing the answer before he even had a chance to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 pm

The man continues running at top speed, his arms following behind him with suitcases in hand. Never once does he look behind him to see if the soldier was following him as he turns down just about every random side road. The little girl holding onto his head must have noticed his random pattern of movement as he runs, for he felt her bending down next to his ear and deliver a question. The second lieutenant very suddenly skids to a complete stop, his long arms flying forward with the suitcases and nearly bringing him down onto his face. Slowly the man's eyes scan his surroundings and then the man shakes his head. He smirks a little as he says, “Noooo idea! But isn't that what makes life fun? All the little curve balls... Gotta catch them all! Poke'mon! Or was that Digimon? Hmm, don't remember. But I thought the soldier was going to follow us instead of standing there like a first class moron... Oh well, we'll just have to find a bar on our own!”

After speaking the man starts to walk again at a leisurely pace. He really has no idea at all where they are and actually could not have cared less. The second lieutenant's goal had been to ditch the soldier when he took off running but he didn't expect to escape so quickly. Just imagining the face on that soldier at this very moment almost sets him to laughing again but he forces himself to manage with just a few snickers as he continues down a random side street. The snickering stops the moment the man realizes that he still is carrying their luggage. He had planned to leave it back there with the soldier but forgot about them once the crowd looked ready to tar and feather him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 am

As the lieutenant comes to a sudden stop Kit has to hold on as to not be bucked off. She sees the suitcases fly up and narrowly miss her and the lieutenants face. Kit grumbles as she looks around at the random surroundings, very unfamiliar to her. She let out a soft sigh realizing that they were indeed completely lost. She should have figured that the lieutenant had no actual direction but sometimes he surprised even her at his random acts. She then rests her head upon her hands which were on top of the lieutenants head, figuring that they would be fine as long as they did not invoke another riot.

Their were no people in this little secluded ally which made her strangely comfortable. She hated the stares of people. Also she cared not for anyone's attention except for his. He was the only one that mattered and it would stay that way for a long while.

Speaking in her little voice she said with a lackadaisical tone, "So smarty pants, where do we go now? I'd prefer a non women infested bar if that is your choice. They always try to pet me when they are drunk." After this she let out a little yawn. She did not care really where they went. She was just fine on her perch above the world. She played with the lieutenants hair with one of her hands as she waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:09 am

"Well, there has to be at least two women there at whatever bar we choose to go to. Cause there are only two real answers the the question of wanting to go back to my place. Which means I have a fifty percent chance to take either one of them home. And that means with those chances I will at least get one of those two women... Oh yea, and they can't be fat. I don't mind a small amount of adipose tissue but I don't want anyone that had the the poor luck of getting crossed with a hippopotamus," Replies the second lieutenant as he continues to walk to the end of the alleyway. He starts laughing while they reach the end, causing a couple people to look at him. Then decides to add in while still laughing, "I promise to hide you in the closet rather than under my bed, so that the bouncing doesn't bother you."

As the man walks his eyes scan over each of the buildings looking for a dealer of good liquors that has at least two women, still laughing to himself. Bars of the sort did not leap out at him and beg him to enter which is a minor annoyance. He had hoped that finding a place would be easy and not overly time consuming, but such hopes were quickly fading away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Kit poked the lieutenant as he rambled on and on about the odds of him picking up a woman. Not on my watch.. she thought to herself as she continued to poke him, trying to get his thick skull to register anything in the real world. She let out a sigh and gave up after a while mumbling to herself, "There's no hope for him sometimes I swear." Kit then rested her head on his and let him finish his rant. As the lieutenant laughed Kit had a stare already trained at the top of his head, knowing something geared towards her was next to come out of his mouth.

As the lieutenant spoke the last sentence Kit immediately big down on his head and began to gnaw on it. Kit spoke angry muffled words at the lieutenant as she continued to nom on his head. "If you throw me in the closet I will come after the body part that gave you that dumb decision with a knife." Kit then let go of her bite on him and sat up on his shoulders still glaring angrily at him.

Breaking her death stare with the back of the lieutenants head she also began to look for a bar. While the lieutenant was looking for something populated with girls, little Kit only was concerned on finding a bar that would even let her in. Sadly it was usually only he sketchy or desperate bars that let her in. She put one of her little hands above her brow as to see better in the light of the late afternoon, right when the sun was about to sink behind the buildings. She scanned back and forth hoping to find something to catch her eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am

Wincing slightly the real effect of the bite is to cause Takeda to laugh even harder. He continues walking and laughing as she spits out words between her teeth and his skull. Once she stops trying to devour his head , the second lieutenant looks up at her while still walking. Smirking a little he says, "Now my dear Kit, the brain makes all decisions! If you come after my brain you have to get through my skull and you know just how thick that is. I mean you were just nomming on it. And if you got to the shrunken organ left beneath my skull and poke it with a knife...then you would kill me! You wouldn't want to kill your beloved Takeda Rokurou, would you?!"

The man shakes his head, which is still looking up and continues to talk while walking, "Of course you wouldn't! I mean who could want to kill such a wonderful person as me! I make the whole world entertaining... Though the whole word may not realize it just yet. Eventually they will, though it might have to wait until the inevitable final punchline. Then only the crazy ones like me will be laughing."

As he walks without watching where he is going, people dodge around the second lieutenant so as not to crash into him. His feet continue to move without the guidance of his eyes, pulling the man closer and closer to a large metal light post. The light post, unlike the people however does not make any attempt to move from the man's path. Instead it stands there tall and strong as if daring the man who was not paying attention to crash into it so that it may teach him a lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 am

Kitsune's eye twitches as the lieutenant yet again deflects one of her comments. Normally she would love to play the game of back and forth with the lieutenant but this time she just got annoyed. Glaring down at the lieutenants eyes kit yells out at the top of her little voice in frustration, "I meant your genitals you numb skull! I'm going to stab you in your nuts if you try and throw me in the closet! And no i wouldn't want to kill you but sometimes I think we would all be better off if We just removed that.... Thing.. between your legs." Kit said this in her angriest voice she could muster, trying to sound sincere.

This loud and strange outburst gathered the looks of many strangers, confused at what the hell the two are talking about. The people around them also wondered when the two of them will notice the pole if ever. Kit's eves were locked in a death stare with the lieutenants, making her also completely oblivious to the eminent doom ahead. Kit let out a little growl at The lieutenant that was supposed to be menacing, but as many things she did just came out cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:58 am

At Kit's yelling voice Takeda can do naught but laugh some more, she was rarely scary to anyone, least of all to him. The voice came out as a cross somewhere between hilarious and cute. He stops himself from laughing too long, not wanting to upset his little companion too much. But he throws that notion as a smirk crosses his face, "You know all these strangers probably think you are jealous, I mean with that outburst. They'll think you just wanna keep that part for yourself."

Before the second lieutenant can continue teasing the girl on his shoulders, epic tragedy struck. The two had stopped directing his body with sight and thus his body became very intimate with a lamp post very quickly. The very body part Kitsune had voiced her possible desire to harm is the first to collide with the pole, as if the universe itself is punishing him for his joke of tossing the fox girl into a closet. Pain explodes and causes him to see lights as he gasps and his hands reach for his damaged goods.

Takeda begins to double over immediately after his hands reach his crotch. The man's forehead is the second body part that meet the lamp post. As the pain increases the man reels back from the post, attempting to see through the pain induced lights and foggy haze just what sort of monster had attacked him out of the blue. His breathing continues to come through as gulping gasps as he tries to force the pain away and ease into a battle stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Kit glared down at her companion with her menacing little eyes as he spoke again. I'm not jealous... She thought to herself, rolling the word over and over in her head. She didn't want to admit it to herself but that was it right there, she was jealous of any other female that interacted with her Ro~chan. He was supposed to be hers and any woman interfering with that was her enemy. As she thought this she made sure to not show her thoughts on her face as she replied, "Yes I'm jealous you wont love my six year old body with your most likely infected pe-!"

Her comeback was cut short by a rude interrupting pole. Sensing the pole in front of them with her quick fox-like reflexes, she managed to not strike her little skull against the pole by jerking back her head. Instead she just rode along as Takeda made love to the pole with his whole body. As Takeda doubled over in pain from the first impact, Kitsune managed to slide back on his shoulders and grab his collar. One of her little hands flew up into the air to stabilize herself, making her look as if she was riding a giant red bull.

As Takeda finally straightened up and got into a battle readyish stance Kit couldn't help but giggle. She tried to keep it down as an evil smirk crossed her face. She yelled out as best she could through giggles, "Quickly! use your human arm to punch the beast and the other to defend yourself!" She said this in the hopes of bruising his hand as a last little punishment for being cruel to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm

As the pain continues to block his vision and he slowly eases into a fighting stance, the second lieutenant hears the words of the foxy little girl tell him which arm to punch with and which arm to defend with. Shaking his head slowly trying the to clear the pounding and exploding lights all through out his vision. As the words his companion had said finally register through the haze in his mind, the man laughs despite the pain and disadvantages. Takeda slows his breathing which is a mix between gasping and laughing. Finally, after what seems like several minutes later but had only been a few moments, the man speaks, "After all this time and you still have as of yet learned nothing my dear Kit. Use my human arm to punch my opponent and I risk hurting myself but if I use the automail arm..."

When the man speaks of his automail, his left hand moves over to tap the center of the transmutation circle on the back of his right hand with a single finger. The second lieutenant taps once and then a second time. Each time he does this, a burst of heat rushes through his arm and begins to rearrange the molecules of the iron in his automail arm. Finally Rokurou taps the circle a third time and smiles as the molecules realign the magnetic domains properly. A smirk crosses his faces as a magnetic field extends out fifteen centimeter's from his arm.

Normally the man would assess his opponent before even thinking of using his Tekken (Iron Fist) Alchemy. To know how effective his alchemy was he needed to know what his opponent had on him but this opponent had went for his precious family jewels. The thought still angered the second lieutenant causing him to run forward and he roars out, "FALCON PUNCH!"

The Tekken Alchemist's magnetic right arm collide with the metal lamp post and the man smiles. Well the man smiles until he realizes that his hand is now stuck to his opponent. The pain was finally starting to subside, lights and haze fading as he stares at the slowly image coming into focus in front of him. All around him the man could make out the figures of people who were most likely staring at his awesome power but he still couldn't quite make out the monster that is his opponent. Trying to pull his arm from the opponent, Takeda growls in frustration, "What the hell is this guy wearing a suit of armor?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 am

Kitsune frowns a little bit as Takeda readies his automail arm instead of his human one, but then realizing what would happen the evil smile covered her face again as she rode on his back. "Hit em hard!," yelled little Kit as Takeda tapped the symbol on the back of his hand three times. Figuring it was time to get off of this rodeo, Kitsune slid down the back of his coat and to the ground.

Walking to the side of the hilarious sight, Kit plopped down on her bottom and crossed her legs. Her tail wagged back and forth as she watched with glee. As Takeda taps his arm one last time and yells out, "falcon punch!" Kit cannot help but burst out laughing. Grabbing her sides she starts to roll around in her fit of laughter. People started to gather around to gaze upon this sight, this being the second time the two had gathered a crowd since their arrival in Kyoto.

Managing to halt her laughter Kit sat up and looked at the now stuck Takeda. Smiling and trying to suppress her giggles she manages to squeeze out a few more sentences, "Oh my gosh Takeda! It's trying to eat your arm!" Kitsune giggled from her spot on the ground at the hilarious sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:01 am

The second lieutenant's blurred vision still does not let him bring his enemy into focus and his growing frustration is the only thing that keeps him from noticing that Kit had left his shoulders to giggle on the sidewalk. Again the man tries to wrench his arm away from the grip of the monster before him when he hears what his companion says about it trying to eat him. He taps the circle on the hand once more and pulls it away from the enemy. He shakes his head and still can't quite make out the opponent. Tapping the circle twice more, the Tekken Alchemist smirks as the magnetic field returns around the arm. Growling at the thing before him he says, "I would pray to whatever god you may believe in... Though it won't save you!"

Turning around the tall man cock his automail arm out at half length and takes a step forward. Spinning the second lieutenant brings his cocked automail fist forward with every ounce of his strength. When the fist slams into the lamp post his finger taps the transmutation circle to once again demagnetize his arm. With a sneer the man feels the 'armor' of his opponent buckle beneath the force of the blow and he pulls the automail arm back again.

"How's that mister knight?" Growls Takeda as the second blow caves the metal beneath his arm and his opponent begins to "double over". He takes a couple steps back as his eyes show the enemy to be somewhat taller than himself. Believing that he saw a face coming forward from the opponent doubling over, the crimson clad man crouches and leaps with all his strength. His hope had been to slam into the enemy with a massive headbutt, however he finds his bead meeting a thick glass. Against such force the glass cracks and Takeda feels the 'bite' of his enemy against his head.

Landing the man reaches up to wipe away the small amount of blood flowing from his head. He looks over to watch the last moments as his opponent topples to the ground. Realizing that his charge is no longer on his shoulders, the man slowly turns around as he looks for her with his blurred vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Kit watched as Takeda removes his arm and gets ready for another strike against his very dangerous foe. Her muffled laughs could not be contaned as her companion screamed out, "I would pray to whatever god you may believe in... Though it won't save you!" She burst out in a loud uncontrollable laugh as she watched him assault the pole before him. Kit kicked her little legs up and down in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Finally calming down a little kit looked up to see what her companions next move would be.

As Takeda leaped up and headbutted the lamp in the pole Kitsune falls into another fit of uncontrollable laughter. Falling on her back she kicked her legs again as the got worse. She then started to roll back and forth on the street in her fit. Finally Kit manages to control herself and sit up right. She then dried the tears from her eyes that had appeared from laughing so hard with her little sleeve. A few more giggles escaped her lips as she calmed herself all the way down.

Looking up at her slightly beaten up companion she sighs, "Ya know you are something else.. Bend down so i can clean up that wound on your head alright?" In hind site seeing her companion bleeding was not something she wanted no matter how mad she was. Reaching in one of her little pockets she pulled out a pocket thing of tissues and waited with them in hand for him to bend over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum